Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

She winced when he slapped at her ass hard, really not appreciating the objectification he was making of her. She sighed and picked up her breasts with her hands and pressed her breasts up into his face. She tightened her thighs and ground against him a little harder. Mara decided that if she closed her eyes she could do a better job because she couldn't see him.

Ryan's chest began heaving up and down more steadily with the increased pleasure he was receiving. Opening his eyes, he took in her rich, creamy breasts, and extended his tongue, lapping around one nipple, and then trying to catch it in his mouth. The dance was having its desired effect, as he felt his cock begin to harden anew, pressing against her thigh as it straightened upright. "That's it," he breathed in a softer tone. "Not much longer, and you'll get to suck my cock as a treat. Just like you dreamed about, but didn't want to tell me," he taunted.

She stifled a pained whimper when he told her she was going to get to suck his cock as a 'treat'. That was the worst treat anyone could think of, except maybe anal. It hurt her too that he was taunting her and seemed to believe that she might actually dream of sucking his cock. She gripped his shoulders a little tighter, embarrassed to know that when he lapped at her nipple it hardened.

Ryan didn't mind that she didn't respond to his taunting. He wasn't one for much banter, anyway. He just took her hardening nipple, and rolled it between his tongue and teeth, enjoying the feel of it in his mouth as he bit a little harder. "What's the matter? You don't like cock?" Ryan continued to taunt. "What kind of slut are you? If you can give me one good reason why my cock isn't a delicious treat, we'll do something else," he offered, turning her head with his hands so that she was forced to face him, even though she seemed to want to keep her eyes averted. "Otherwise, you should get to work."

Ryan knew that she loved cock, that's why he was taunting her. He also knew that the only other thing he would probably make her do was either ride him or let him fuck her ass, and she would choose sucking his dick over either of those. "I love cock," she murmured softly when he forced her to look at him. Her face was a deep scarlet color out of shame, and she took this opportunity to pull her face out of his hands to crawl down towards his cock.

"I knew it," he declared, reveling in the victory he took over her by making her blush in shame and crawl down to his hard cock. "But do it the other way," he ordered. "With your ass up here by my face," he explained. "I need to be able to give you a beating if you don't do this right," he growled. "And maybe if you're good, I'll even give you a reward," he added with another snicker. He knew that she was tired of having her pussy touched and would probably view either one as a punishment, but knew that he'd have that much more control over her in his desired position.

Mara's heart sank when he told her to do it the other way. Not only was this going to be more difficult for her to get into, but he was going to have complete control over her. But still, she sat up and crawled around to the side of him. He was sitting up, which was awkward for her, because she had to hoist herself up onto him, and backwards. She managed to do it, though she had to grip his thighs for balance, another way in which she had to depend on him now. She grimaced at his cock, at least he couldn't see that, and gave it a small lick, well aware of the fact that both her ass and pussy were spread out in front of his face.

Ryan smirked and laid back a little more to give Mara some room. "That's it," he said was a nod as she presented herself right in his face. Even though she probably didn't need it, he reminded her that he was in complete control by sliding his finger gently up and down her slit and then just slightly inside as she started to lick him. "Ahhh, very nice," he continued, patting at her ass playfully, mostly just because he was unable to resist, with it being right there. His thighs shuddered back and forth a little as she licked, but then he made a point to hold them still. "Keep going. Keep going," he breathed.

Maybe, Mara thought to herself, if she made a point of doing a really good job sucking him off, he would be nice to her and wouldn't try to put anything up her ass or hit her. She shuddered a little when he slid his finger inside of her, still sore from the fucking he'd just given her, but was able to get through that easily enough. She gave him a few more licks and then wrapped her lips around his head, sucking on that gently before pushing her mouth down further over him.

Ryan's butt lifted up off the bed when she took his tip inside her mouth, swimming in the wonderful sensations that her warm mouth gave him. He forgot all about her ass and pussy, and began gripping at the sheets, letting out a few random, deep moans whenever she hit a sensitive part of the head. "Oh, yeahhh," he mumbled, his hips slightly rocking side to side. "Suck me off good," he growled, eyes still squeezed shut.

She was glad that her actions were taking his attention away from her and bringing him deeper into his own pleasure. At least he wasn't touching her anymore. And she really didn't mind giving head that much, she just didn't like being forced into it. She let out a soft murr when he told her to suck him off good, as if she was taking those instructions to heart, and pushed her mouth down further until about half of him was in her mouth. Her tongue massaged him up and down firmly, sliding along just under his head as she sucked him.

If Mara sucking on the head was good, Ryan went into another zone when she slid his length into her mouth. He didn't really process that he wasn't touching her, but he didn't want to change anything, she was making him tingle so much, so he just kept his hands on the sheets and kept moaning. Getting oral was probably Ryan's favorite, even though it required little effort on his part. "Oh, yeah," he growled. "Take it in. All the way down that warm throat," he demanded, arousal all over his voice.

That was going to be the difficult part for Mara. She'd had a really hard time deep throating Dan, and while Dan was bigger and thicker than Ryan, she'd also tried a lot harder to do it and wasn't sure she could give it that effort with Ryan. She was going to try, though, because Mara could see that she was doing a very good job on Ryan right now and she wanted to keep him from remembering to touch her. So she pushed her mouth down further and further until he hit the edge of her throat. She gagged a little and she retracted. Thankfully she was only going to have to push two inches of him into her throat, unlike Dan who was almost four. She took a deep breath and tried again, managing to get about an inch of him in.

Dan shuddered as Mara started to obey him, taking him into her throat a little bit. Once he entered, he felt her throat close in on his tip, squeezing like a warm, wet pussy would. Forgetting everything, he slid his hands up again, and onto her two ass cheeks, where he began massaging deep and hard just as her throat massaged his cock. "Come on," he blurted out between labored breaths. "Eat that cock. Swallow it all the way down like a high class hooker," he growled, lifting up his head and taking in a whiff of the sexual aroma of her pussy.

Mara became irritated when Ryan started to massage at her ass cheeks. He knew she didn't like to be touched there, so why would he touch her there when she was apparently doing such a good job of sucking him off? She wasn't really in a position to say no, though, so she tried to push down further, gagging a bit but managing to get that second inch into her throat. She squirmed and had to pull back almost immediately, her throat a little sore from this. She went back down again though, his length sliding into her throat easier this time.

Ryan shuddered when Mara pulled off him, but then began writhing in pleasure once again when she dove back down, taking a sizeable couple inches of him into her throat, which was completely amazing. He massaged her ass cheeks harder, watching them move around in front of him as he got close to his climax. "Ohhh, ahhh," he cried out, feeling his cock throbbing in delight. He'd filled her pussy not an hour ago, and now he was going to fill her mouth with a fresh batch of his seed. And all before noontime. It was really amazing. "Damn, bitch. I'm about to fill your throat with cum," he announced. "You ready for it? Tell me you're ready for it," he demanded, slapping once at her butt.

This was the part she hated most about giving head. The cum that she had to swallow. She'd never even tried to spit, knowing that it would piss off Dan and Ryan would probably beat the shit out of her for it. IF she'd ever given Shayne head while they were together, she probably would have spit, but since she hadn't she never had to worry about that. She pulled her mouth off of him for a moment just to whisper, "I'm ready for it," and then knowingly pushed her mouth back down over his cock.

Ryan had to admit, Mara was being obedient and dutiful about this whole thing, and not bitchy at all. Her answering his question had the unintentional effect of teasing his manhood, and making the sensation stronger when she took him back in. "Oh damn, here it comes," he moaned, gripping at the sheets again. Just as she got his tip in her throat again, he shuddered and released his seed into her mouth and throat, feeling it begin to surround his cock in her mouth. "Ahh, how's that taste, fucking slut?" he barely got out, unable to resist a last verbal jab.

She shut her eyes in fear when he said it was coming, waiting for the hot sticky grossness to come flooding into her mouth. And it did, some of it shooting straight down her throat while some of it gooped up in her mouth and made her choke. She pulled her head back some and swallowed it as quickly as she could, trying to get the taste of it out of her throat quickly and painlessly. She didn't bother to answer his last question, mostly because he called her a slut, but also because she didn't think his cum tasted very good.

"Ah," he concluded. "The fact that you're in such a hurry to swallow it tells me all I need to know," he taunted, letting his cock slide out of her mouth. "Now get up off me," he ordered her quite rudely, giving her a parting slap on the ass, effecting a nice butt jiggle. "I'll be right back," he told her, starting to get up from the bed, and noting that it was only ten thirty, which gave him plenty more time with Mara. "When I come back in this room, I want to see you standing up, bent over the bed, face down in the sheets. I don't want to see you peeking at me," he warned.

She got off of him as quickly as she could, glad to not have to be on him anymore. She coughed a little, wanting desperately to throw up the cum she'd just swallowed, but completely aware that she couldn't do that. Once he left the room she heaved a big sigh, wanting to just run to Dan instead of waiting here for Ryan to come back and taunt her more. Eventually she got up and went around the bed, bending over and resting her head on her arms so that she couldn't see anything. Mara just hoped he wasn't going to hurt her.

Ryan left quickly after tugging on his boxers, glad he didn't see Dan in the hallway. He returned from the bathroom a minute later, and walking up to Mara, checked to make sure she wasn't looking. Having picked up his belt from on the dresser, he whacked it hard once across her naked butt, but took a little off the blow in hopes she wouldn't cry out for Dan. "Before I send you off, I have to treat you just like a disgusting fucking slut," he explained. "I don't think just screwing you and making you blow me had enough of that effect," he added. "So spread your whore legs for me," he ordered, giving her another slap with the thick leather belt, watching a red, rectangular stripe develop on her pale ass.

This was not what Mara was expecting to happen to her when he came back. She yelped in pain when he whacked her with the belt, but not loud enough that Dan would come to her. Not yet, anyway. If Ryan kept hitting her though, she would make sure she'd scream loud enough that Dan would come running. She whimpered and tears welled up in her eyes as he hit her again. She dutifully spread her legs for him, afraid that he was actually going to whip her pussy.

Ryan threw down the belt when she opened her legs, not having planned to whip her pussy at all. He dripped a bunch of lubricating jelly onto his index finger and shoved it between her legs, rubbing it all over her slit and sliding his finger roughly inside as well. With that done, he slid his knees inside hers, forcing her legs to stay open, and picked up the other object he'd selected from the bathroom; a toilet plunger. With Mara unable to see it, of course, he held the handle end out, and pressed it up against her oiled up womanhood. "You ready to be officially sluttifed?" he taunted, rubbing over her soft ass with his free hand, examining the red mark he'd just left.

Mara heard him throw down the belt and had no idea what was coming next. It could be anything. He could be fucking her ass, her pussy, he could be hitting her with something different. The tears rolled over onto her cheeks and down onto the comforter. She whimpered when she felt him rubbing her ass, knowing his false gentleness was just going to lead to more pain soon. "Please don't hurt me," she pleaded desperately.

Back
Top Bottom