Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Ryan slammed the door behind him, and then leered at Mara sitting on the edge of the bed. "I hope you aren't planning to keep those on long," he taunted, striding up to the bed and pulling up on her bra strap, letting it snap back into place. "I know you were dreaming of getting pinned down and fucked and ravaged by me all night," he teased, grabbing her wrist and starting to twist it around, smiling wickedly at her as he pushed his chest up against hers, starting to push her towards a prone position on the bed. "Didn't you?" he prodded her, his face a couple inches from hers.

Mara's eyes grew wide when he slammed the door shut behind him and immediately came stomping up to her. She whimpered a little when he snapped her bra strap and then twisted her wrist, her face grimacing. She wanted to scream out in pain right away, but she knew Dan wouldn't take her seriously just yet. She fell back when he shoved his chest up against hers, nodding at him in hopes that he would stop twisting her wrist if she agreed. "Y-yes,"

"I knew it," Ryan growled. "You were dreaming of it all night." He reached behind Mara and undid her bra, although he didn't pull it off yet. He knew that he could talk dirty to her, but what he really craved was a little of that type of talk from her. "Tell me what you dreamed about," he growled, pressing her flat on her back, his chest on top of hers. "Tell me exactly what dirty, filthy things you imagined me doing to you. How did I fuck you in your slutty dreams?"

What Mara was afraid of most was that he was going to make her do all of the things she told him. In truth she'd had a completely dreamless night cuddled up with Dan, but she couldn't tell Ryan that. She swallowed uneasily and fidgeted a little bit on her back, his cruel face so close to hers. "I dreamt...I dreamt you fucked me lots of ways," she started out weakly, she knew, but this was difficult for her, "In the kitchen," she whispered, "the shower," she didn't think that he would dare to take her other places, at least she hoped not. "Outside...doggy style. Missionary. Legs up on your shoulders." she didn't say she rode him because to her, that was one of the worst things he could make her do.

Ryan nodded at her, pleased with the details. He'd expected her to spit out some pretty mild stuff, but he was pleasantly surprised. He rolled down her panties, lifting his weight off her as she spoke. "That sounds like a hot dream," he growled. "We aren't gonna do all those things, but we'll do some of them, and more," he promised. "But it's too bad you didn't dream you sucked my fat dick," he taunted. "Because that's gonna happen. But first you should spread your legs and put them up on my shoulders, slut" he growled.

She grimaced a little when he mentioned sucking his fat dick. That was still something she didn't really like doing too much, and would much prefer to practice on Dan than on Ryan. Especially because Ryan was apt to shove it down her throat while Dan would gently ease it there and let her take her time. She also had to stifle a little laughter because while Ryan's dick was sizeable, it wasn't exactly fat. She took a deep breath when he rolled her panties down and slowly spread her legs open, lifting each one up and placing it on his shoulders.

Ryan nodded in approval as Mara obeyed him, taking a deep breath and glancing down at her spread pussy. He jostled around a little, letting her legs rest comfortably on his shoulders, and took down his gym shorts. Leaning in, he pressed his cock right up against her pussy, sliding it up and down along her folds. It was fully erect by now, and about as fat as it was going to get. "Tell me something," he demanded. "Does your cunt still hurt from yesterday?"

Mara had to use a lot of self control to not whimper in horror when he rubbed his cock up and down her slit. She wasn't wet for him, so unless he manually stimulated her (which she doubted he would), this was going to hurt even if he was gentle (which she was sure he wouldn't be). She also wasn't sure whether or not she should lie to him. If she told him she didn't hurt anymore, would he be extra rough purposely? She couldn't take that chance, so she was going to tell him the truth. She nodded her head almost pathetically, "Yes...it does,"

"Really?" he wondered aloud, grunting and rocking himself inside her dry opening as much as he could in one single thrust. Once he was lodged partially inside, he took a hold of her thighs and used those for leverage. "I've always wondered what that feels like," he remarked. "To have a pussy that was just pounded to a pulp. And what about your ass? Is that even worse the next day?" he continued to question, purposely looking her in the eye as they started to fuck.

Mara couldn't suppress the whine of pain that erupted from her when he suddenly shoved himself inside of her. Her eyes squeezed shut for a moment and her body tightened, her pussy trying to welcome him in despite how Mara was feeling. It squeezed at him vainly, still dry and unaccepting. Usually her pussy felt great after being pounded by Dan, or even when she'd fucked Lionel in the prison. But now it was sore and he was just making it worse. She opened her eyes again to see his boring down into hers as he started to try to rock back and forth in her. "Yes," she whimpered to him, "It hurts a lot,"

Ryan took in what she'd said, fully enjoying holding a conversation while he was fucking her in the guest room. "Yeah, the ass I can imagine wouldn't tickle," he commented with mock compassion. He held more tightly onto her thighs and sank in his fingernails a little, closing his eyes as he was sheathed about halfway now, feeling her pussy tighten around him, even though it still wasn't lubricated much. "So if I fucked you up the ass again, would that hurt more than now?" he insisted on knowing.

She winced when he sunk his fingernails into her thighs, knowing that he probably wasn't necessarily doing that to hurt her but he was doing that because it was what he liked to do when he was fucking. Mara wondered how many girls Ryan had slept with in his life, and how many times it'd really been consensual. It seemed to her that he was the kind of guy who would force himself on a date who didn't want to give it up. "Yes...a lot more," she managed to say to him. She really hoped he wasn't going to fuck her ass again, but knowing Ryan, he probably would.

Ryan nodded and didn't ask her any further questions, just taking in what she'd told him. He took several deep breaths and groaned, pressing in, forcing himself deeper and deeper until he was almost entirely inside. "Dammmmn, bitch. That feels fucking good," he moaned, starting to find his rhythm. "Lift up those legs more. Ass off the bed, bitch," he demanded, slapping at the back of her thigh.

Once Ryan was almost completely inside of her, the pain was minimal. It still didn't feel good to her, but she didn't feel a scraping pain anymore. Her pussy had managed to lubricate itself enough that he could rock back and forth without putting her through any major agony. She frowned when he starting calling her a bitch though, she really hated that. She wasn't a bitch, and she definitely wasn't his bitch. She didn't think he had the right to call her that. But still, she lifted her legs up more, scooting herself closer to him so that her legs hung over his shoulders and her ass was picked up off the bed.

Once Mara's ass was off the bed, Ryan really went buck wild. He let out a yelp (which happened to catch Dan's attention in the next room) and slapped her thigh again, riding furiously until he released inside her, hooding his eyes and letting out a long, deep moan of pleasure as he shot his seed way down inside her dry sex tunnel. "Oh yeah. You fucking know how to do a guy," he moaned as he came down from his temporary high.

Mara almost laughed at Ryan's yelp, but managed to keep it locked away inside of her. She whimpered though when he went wild on her, his cock sliding in and out of her so fast and hard that it actually started to hurt more. She shrieked too when he came inside of her, temporarily flailing around in horror. It was okay for Dan to do that to her, but Ryan? That upset her. She thought it was a little funny that he thought she 'knew how to do a guy' when all she'd done was lay there and let him have at her. She was still frowning though, clearly pissed that he'd cum inside of her.

Ryan slowly ground to a stop, catching his breath only slightly as he pulled his sticky shaft out of Mara, and let her legs fall to the bed. For whatever reason, Mara was a good lay; he'd been telling the truth about that. Once he let her legs fall, he collapsed onto the bed on his stomach, letting his face bury in the pillows. He didn't seek any contact with Mara; unlike Dan, his purpose for laying there in bed was just to ramp himself up for his next conquest over her. "You can clean yourself off or whatever for a minute," he told her in a muffled voice.

Mara rolled over onto her side was Ryan was off her. She was very glad that he didn't seek any contact with her, that would have just made her feel even more like a used slut. She shoved her hand between her legs and stuffed her fingers inside of her, trying to dig his cum out. Unfortunately, he'd cum deep enough inside of her that she could only get some of it out. She glanced towards the clock on the bed side table and saw that it only said 9:30am. She had until noon with him. She wasn't sure if she was going to make it out unscathed.

Ryan just settled in the pillows until he cooled off some, pretty much ignoring Mara. After a few minutes, he lazily turned over onto his back and rubbed his eyes, feeling a few remnants of semen ooze from his cock. "I have to say, you might get off easy," he snickered. "I'm a little tired this morning. But not too easy," he corrected himself, reaching over and patting around until he found her, grasping at her upper arm. "Why don't you give me a little sexy dance to help get my dick back up so you can suck it?" he suggested, still gripping at her arm.

She frowned when he grabbed at her arm and tugged at it, trying to pull it away from him. "I don't want to dance," she murmured stubbornly. She really didn't want to, it was going to be difficult for her to dance seductively for him when she really didn't want to seduce him. She even less wanted to suck his dick. If it was Dan, she would do it in a heartbeat. But Ryan was much different.

"Fuck it," Ryan spewed angrily. "You want me to hold my hand over your mouth so Dan doesn't hear and beat you silly?" he challenged her. "Or fuck your ass like you can't even imagine?" Knowing the answer, he tugged harder at her arm. "Dance. Sexy, like you mean it," he insisted, sitting up a little in bed to show he meant business if she wanted to keep refusing.

Mara whimpered and whined when he grew angry and challenged her. She would do almost anything to keep him from beating her. He'd beaten her before and it was not good. He didn't take it easy on her at all, not that she could really expect him to. She sat up when he tugged harder at her arm and finally relented. "Okay okay," she murmured, standing up, the bra that had just been resting on her chest falling down onto the ground. She sniffled a little and then straightened herself up, trying to gyrate her hips a little.

Ryan looked on critically as she took off her bra and started a little rhythm for him. There was no doubt that she made for an attractive show, but Ryan wanetd more. He patted around and found his shirt that was crumpled up in the sheets, and made a whip out of it, whacking Mara across the stomach. "Move faster," he demanded. "And get up in my face," he added, rubbing at his blond buzz cut. "A little grinding wouldn't hurt you," he insisted, watching a some extraneous cum found its way out of her pussy.

Mara yelped when he whipped her with his shirt, her face turning red from embarrassment. Why did he have to be so mean to her? Why couldn't he just fuck her and be done with it? She crawled up onto the bed as ordered and crawled up to him, but wouldn't look at him. She kept her face slightly turned away and just stared at the pale blue wall. She placed her hands on his shoulders and started to slowly grind her pussy up against him.

Ryan arched his back and began enjoying her show in earnest now. He could feel some of her short, prickly stubble rubbing his stomach as she ground against him. "That's it, bitch," he commended her. "Let me see some tit up in my face now," he demanded next, reaching up and squeezing at her one nipple and pulling it toward him. "Come on, I want some tit," he demanded, slapping her ass hard with a free hand.

Back
Top Bottom