Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Mara squealed with excitement when he gave a teasing kiss on her womanhood. Mara was still a lover of having her pussy licked, it didn't matter that she was a lot more submissive now. She grinned at him again and drew her legs up and pulled the bikini bottoms up to hide her pussy. "Right, cause it's only been seen by a select few," she teased back, somehow more at ease about the prostitution now.

"Hey," he teased, pinching at her side playfully. "I didn’t want to say it. You're the one who was all anxious about changing in the car," he reminded her, laughing. He slid his hand over the elastic to her bikini bottoms, and pulled them away from her skin, letting them snap back into place. "In any event, you'd better watch your sarcasm around me, missy," he teased as the elastic snapped against her stomach. "I'll pull those right back down and let everyone walking by see while I ravage your pussy," he threatened teasingly.

She yelped when he snapped her bikini bottom but she wasn't upset about it in the least. She leaned down and grabbed the flip-flops and towel out of the bag and giggled at him, "Yes sir." she vowed seriously all of a sudden, "No more sarcasm. I promise." she slipped the flip-flops on her feet and hugged the towel to her chest. "Even though I'm not sure I'd mind if you ravaged my pussy," she admitted to him with a little blush.

So she wouldn't mind if he ravaged her pussy? That was actually the thing he'd prefer to do more than anything right now. He darted his head back and forth, seeing a young couple approaching on the sidewalk about fifty yards down. "We're going to the beach, babe," he promised, knocking the towel away from her chest. "But I think I need to ravage you first," he said, passion all over his eyes. He reached over, and wedged his hand under her bikini, finding her clit and giving it a few good strokes. "That was just a sample, dear," he promised, bolting upright and shifting the car in gear, screeching out before the couple could pass by, in search of a more semi-private place to park.

Mara was taken by surprise when he shoved the towel away from her and stuck his hand in her panties. She yelped when he started to stroke her clit firmly. She hadn't exactly been horny before this, but it only took those few quick rubs to get her going. She giggled and dropped her mouth open when he was suddenly upright and bolting out of the parking space. "Hehehe, you're turning me into a naughty Cali girl!"

"That's damn right," he shouted back, looking around as he did at least double the pedestrian beach speed limit. “You’re already naughty. I just had to Cali-fy you,” he teased. He drove a mile down to the lighthouse at the end of the beach, which although impressive, drew few visitors. He slid into the last parking spot, behind the tourist building and slammed the car back into park. Immediately, without a word, he turned back to Mara, desire coursing through him, and dove down into her lap, tugging down at the bikini bottoms. "Lift your hips," he implored, prodding at her sides.

Dan was moving so fast that Mara almost didn't know what to do. Just his excitement alone was making her drip. The fact that he wanted her so badly that he was willing to speed and slam on the brakes to do her as soon as he possibly could really got her raring to go. She lifted her hips up when he demanded it of her and tore her bottoms down herself. "You're making me horny without even touching me," she confided to him a little.

Dan only got more turned on when Mara tore off her swimsuit bottoms, obviously more than ready to get going. He began lightly kissing at her stomach, which was already accessible due to her two piece suit, and begin rubbing around her moist clit with his index finger. "I can't wait to see what's going to happen now that I am touching your pussy," he mumbled.

Mara groaned when he started to kiss her stomach, barely conscious of the fact that they were out in the open. She hadn't seen anyone around when they pulled into the parking space, and now she didn't really care. Or at least, she didn't care yet. She might care if she actually saw somebody. "Should we move?" she asked him as he rubbed at her, motioning blindly to the backseat.

Dan slowly started kissing his way down her body, still grasping at her hips. "This is the most privacy we're going to get here, babe," he laughed. "I hope you can deal with it." He leaned down even more, making it clear he was planning to eat her out. He took a whiff of her scent, before extending his tongue and licking the full way up and down her moist slit. "Mmm," he groaned out loud.

"Aggggghhhhhhh," Mara moaned as Dan extended his tongue up and down her slit. "Dannnn," she breathed, clenching her teeth together for a moment. Her eyes hooded and then closed as her breathing grew heavy. She was immediately completely immersed in what Dan was doing to her and she knew it wasn't going to take her long to cum. It was an awkward angle that he was eating her at, but it was amazing nonetheless.

It was a strange angle that Dan had to lick her from, but he was able to tilt his head and slide his tongue along her slit. He slowly dragged it up and down, letting out a contented sigh as he lapped up her juices. Reaching in, he pressed her lips apart and slid the tip of his tongue inside the entrance to her love tunnel, and explored all around the warm entrance. "Mmm, how does that feel, baby?" he gasped.

"Ahhhh," she moaned when he slid his tongue inside of her, her pussy muscles squeezing him desperately. "It feels so goood," she crooned to him, her fingers clutching at the leather on the seat. She gasped and bucked her hips, her body going completely wild for him. He'd barely even touched her clit and it was swollen and throbbing. Her mouth dropped open and she let out a long moan as she finally came, her body shuddering with pleasure.

Mara came quickly, and she came hard, bucking up into his face and flooding him with her juices, while Dan continued to lap at her clit the whole while. A young guy walked by across the lot, but didn’t seem to give more than a passing glance. Either he didn’t notice what was going on, or didn’t want to stare. “Soooo naughty,” Dan teased. “Moaning so loud while you get eaten out in a parking lot. Bet that’d never fly out East,” he added, kissing his way up her stomach before handing her bikini back to her.

She giggled when he teased her, taking her bikini bottoms and pulling them up to cover her ass. She leaned over and gave him a giant kiss on the mouth, not caring if she got her own juices in her mouth or not. "I wouldn't have moaned so loud if you weren't so good," she teased, giving him another quick peck. She saw the guy walk by but tried to ignore him, knowing that worrying about him would just freak her out.

Dan kissed her back firmly, spreading her warm juices around on her lips, before pulling away. "If it was so good, maybe you can reward me before the day is out," he suggested gently, tracing his hand one more time over her sensitive womanhood. He took her hand and made his point by pressing it down over his swimsuit, which had his aroused cock poking through. He shifted back into drive and started to head back for the main beach area, albeit much more slowly than they'd come.

Mara's eyes widened just a little bit when he pressed her hand to his crotch where she felt his cock throb a little. She hadn't sucked Dan's cock yet, but wasn't necessarily as averse to it as she had been before. The idea made her a little nervous, but she would do it. She nodded to him and rubbed her hand on his aroused tent a little, "I will reward you. I promise,"

"Mmm," Dan answered in anticipation as they drove away. When they got back near where he'd originally parked, Dan was still kind of aroused, and had to catch his breath and wait a minute, so he didn't get out of the car with a massive erection. In a minute, it had subsided, and he hopped out onto the sidewalk. It was a perfect beach day. He carried both of their beach towels and led her towards the water, where there were plenty of people laying around, but not so many that they couldn't find a nice spot in the sand.

Mara hopped out of the car after Dan and quickly followed him down to the beach. She was excited to be at the beach, it was something she'd been looking forward to since she and Shayne planned this trip months ago. She wasn't here with Shayne, obviously, but somehow she felt that she was going to have a better time because she was with Dan. Dan had that power over her that she couldn't explain, and she was growing to really enjoy it. "You pick the place," she said to him, "You're the beach guru. I'm just the tourist."

Dan looked around the mobs of people, tanned locals and pasty skinned tourists alike. There was a sea of towels, beach chairs, and umbrellas as far as the eye could see. He finally found a little spot they could have to themselves, well above where the tide was washing up, and fanned out his towel on the ground. "I am the beach guru," he laughed, pinning the towel down with his sandals. "But that still doesn't answer this. Lay in the sand first or go in the water with me first?"

Mara fanned out her towel next to Dan's, kicking off her flip-flops too so that they would stay. "I'll only go in the water with you if you promise to protect me from everything," she said seriously. Mara wasn't one for danger, even if the perceived danger was extremely slim. "Crabs. Sharks. Jellies. Everything."

Dan stepped up next to Mara and rubbed her shoulders lightly as she got settled. "I'll protect you, babe. I'll wrestle a shark with my bare hands if I have to," he joked. "But first, I have to make sure you're protected from something else," he teased, grabbing the sunscreen out of her bag from earlier. "Unless you want me to nurse your burns for the next week, whitey," he added, knowing that he needed none of the protection on his tanned chest and back.

Mara stuck her tongue out at him when he called her whitey. "I'll have you know that I'm among the tanner population on the east coast, mister." but she appreciated the fact that he would help her escape the burn of the sun. She held out her hand so he could put some on it and she could lather up her front while he did her back. "Though I suppose I register among the whiter bunch out here..."

Dan looked around and mentally confirmed her suspicions. "Yep," he teased as he started rubbing up her back, spreading the lotion all over, down to her bikini bottom. "You're about one of the worst offenders of the sun gods," he added. Somehow he doubted that even out East she'd register as tan, but he let it slide. "Let's go see about those sharks," he laughed, tossing down the bottle and turning towards the warm, crashing waves.

She lathered herself all over her stomach, along her exposed cleavage, up her neck and on her face. She bent over and did her legs too, even though most people didn't burn on their legs. She grabbed his hand when he tossed the bottle aside and went trotting down with him to the beach. "Does that mean I need to spend copious amounts of time in the sun as penance? Or is there another way to get into their favor?"

Back
Top Bottom