Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Mara squealed when he actually bucked up and entered her, her pussy squeezing to try to keep him inside. He sunk back to the bed though and she had to go after him, and she did. Mara drove her hips down, his cock sinking deep inside of her. She moaned and her pussy squeezed him tightly, as if it wanted him to stay inside of her forever. She slammed down to hit hilt and whimpered, her eyes hooding a little bit as she looked down at him. "That's the only thing they taught me,"

Dan let out a strange, deep noise as Mara sunk down on him, a combination of a laugh at her remark, and a gasp at being squeezed at by her desperate pussy. "Well, that's the only important thing right now," he grunted, gripping at her sides, his fingernails digging in as she started to ride him. He looked up and searched her eyes as her pussy squeezed at him, a contented smile beginning to wash across his face. "So ride away, sexy," he requested of her, his thick cock starting to throb inside her love tunnel.

"Mmmm, yes sir." she cooed, leaning down and giving him another couple of little kisses. She ground her pussy back and forth on him and then started to bounce up and down, her hands gripping his shoulders for support. "They also taught me to be a mean bitch," she whispered to him, "But you taught me better than that," she grinned, bouncing up and down on him in long strokes.

Dan grinned when she said she'd been trained to be a mean bitch, sliding his hands from her hips to her breasts, which were lusciously bouncing up and down almost in his face while she rode him. "Don't even think of being a mean bitch to me," he teased, squeezing and pulling at the breasts as she rode him, pounding against his firm stomach again and again. Soon, he began squirming and wriggling, in expectation of a powerful release. "Ahhh, Mara," he gasped.

She shook her head and grinned at him, speeding up her movements. She was riding him hard and fast, her pussy slamming down into him with every one of her thrusts. "Never again," she cooed to him, "I know what to be with you," she said confidently, though it was obvious that she was only as confident as he would let her be. She threw her head back and moaned her pleasure, her pussy squeezing him tightly as she came. She shuddered and gasped, her body tight on him.

The way she was fucking him was completely amazing. Every time she slammed her body against him, he could feel every inch of his cock enveloped by her pussy, every ridge being squeezed and massaged. He closed his eyes and moaned, continuing to squeeze at her breasts as she rode out her orgasm. A few moments later, he felt a familiar surge passing through his body. Every fiber twitching, he shot his thick seed up inside her womanhood, letting out a loud, desperate moan.

Mara let out a soft sigh when she felt him cum inside of her. The idea of that used to scare the shit out of her and grossed her out too. But now it didn't matter to her, she didn't think anything would come of it anyway. She gasped for breath and collapsed down on top of him, her body going completely liquid. She murred softly and kissed his neck, snuggling him up closely.

Dan kept lavishing attention on her even after he came. He pulled her slumping body in towards his, letting their warm bodies press up against each other. "That was a better reward than I could have imagined," he gasped, turning her off him, and letting his cock slide out of her, dripping some warm cum on the way out. He moved about and slid his legs over hers, tracing his foot up and down her warm calf. "Wow," he exclaimed, still a little in shock.

She stretched her limbs out when he rolled her off of him and heaved a giant sigh. She glanced down at his cum-soaked cock and grinned. His cock was amazing, the best cock she'd ever had hands down. She reached her hand over and traced her fingers across his chest. "That was amazing," she gushed, "The best. Ever. I'm exhausted. And hungry," she giggled.

Dan kept holding her, giving Mara a kiss on the forehead and cheek from time to time, until he was recovered a little bit from the exertion. (even though she'd done most of the action). "Mmm, I'm hungry too," he told her. "The beach will do that to you." He wrapped her up even tighter in his legs and pulled her in that way. "I don't suppose you do much cooking?" he teased with a big grin.

"Hmmm," Mara thought for a moment as she laid tangled up in Dan's arms and legs. "Honestly..." she admitted to him, looking up at him with a little blush, "No. I can only cook basic things, or at least that's all I've ever tried. I always had people to cook for me. Like Shayne," she giggled at the end. It was funny how Shayne would come up sometimes between them, and it was always in a way that made Dan look better.

Dan could hardly stop laughing at the thought of Shayne cooking for Mara. That was just weird, but predictable. "So he never got you to cook naked for him, like a nice domestic babe?" he teased, sliding his hand up and down her back and butt. He was really kidding, but the idea of Mara cooking naked for him was actually getting him aroused again already.

Mara giggled and shook her head, her face scrunching up a little bit. The idea of cooking naked for Shayne was just ridiculous. She'd never even microwaved anything for them, it had always been Shayne. "Nope," she cooed, giving Dan a little peck on the lips. "But I could cook for you," she left out the naked part, hoping he would forget about it just so she could retain a little shred of pride, "if you're okay with something simple."

Dan slid his hands up to her shoulders and rubbed, leaning in and giving her a long kiss on the lips. "I'd love you to cook for me," he laughed. "Even if it is simple," he admitted. He actually wasn't going to get his hopes up too much. Judging from Mara's past, he was probably a better cook than her, but he wasn't going to do any cooking while she was staying with him, however long that might be. "So do you know anything simple, or should I help get you started?" he teased.

Mara closed her eyes while he gave her the long kiss, feeling her heart tug a little bit and bring her closer to him. She opened them up again when he said he'd love for her to cook for him. She nodded again and grinned, "I can cook some stuff. Like...stir fry. That's easy. Is that good enough?" she wasn't sure if it was good enough for him, but that was where she was at. Maybe if he liked what she made she would take a look at a cook book for him.

Dan was prepared to accept whatever she could make. He knew that in her domineering bitch days, she would have rarely cooked, so she had to start somewhere. "That sounds great," he agreed softly, pulling her body close for a moment, feeling her warmth, and then pulling away, slowly getting out of bed and finding a clean pair of boxers shorts to wear around the house. "Come on, I'll introduce you to my kitchen."

"Okay!" she exclaimed, rolling out of the bed when he let go of her. She stretched and yawned, feeling really good after the sex they'd just had. She saw him put on his fresh boxers and decided that that meant she could put on some underwear too. She padded to the door of his room and then walked out into the hallway towards the guest bedroom where her suitcase was. Dan was going to have to actually tell her to stay naked for her to do it, she wasn't that submissive yet.

Dan snickered and bit his lip when her actions indicated she’d decided to get dressed. He followed her silently, and stood in the doorway as she bent naked over her suitcase, clearing his throat before he spoke. "So you weren't going to cook naked for me," he asked her, arms against the door frame, a grin on his face. "Maybe you should actually make something nice, and then earn the right to wear some undies," he teased.

Mara had secretly wanted Dan to stop her from getting dressed. It gave her some kind of weird excitement for him to have that control over her. She looked up at him and smiled, keeping her place over the suitcase for a moment. She stood up and sauntered over to him, pressing her naked body up against his partially clothed on. "Earn the right?" she teased, giving him a light peck on the lips, "Am I still a hostage?" she giggled.

Dan left the door frame and met her halfway, holding her upper arms and squeezing their chests together. "Of course you're not a hostage," he scoffed, pecking her lips in return. "But while you're in my house, you're my woman," he teased, sliding his hands down to her hips and tickling her. "And I want to see my woman's smoking hot, bare ass while she cooks," he explained with a smirk. "Okay?"

She felt a little tingling inside of her when he gripped her upper arms and called her his woman. His woman. She'd never really been anyone's woman before. Shayne had been her man, she hadn't been his woman. There was a huge difference, but it was undoubted that Mara was Dan's woman. She nodded and wiggled her ass when his hands got near it. "Okay," she agreed, "I hope my food is adequate. It's been awhile."

Laughing, he grabbed at her beautiful ass when she teasingly wiggled it. She might have been acting submissively, but Mara knew how to use her assets to her greatest advantage. "Don't worry," he encouraged her, grabbing her hand and leading her away, now that it had been established she'd go sans clothing. "I won't be toooo critical," he teased, letting go of her hand as he led her down the steps.

Mara gripped Dan's hand tightly as he led her, still naked, out of the bedroom and down to the stairs. She followed him down the stairs and towards the kitchen, the first time she'd ever really gotten to take a look at his living room. She was sure his kitchen would be nice, she just hoped that he would have good stuff in his fridge for her to be able to cook with. Most bachelors she knew kept beer and Hungry Man in the fridges.

Dan turned and looked at Mara once he was at the bottom of the steps, unabashedly admiring her in all her naked glory. He took her hand again and led her into the kitchen, pausing so she could look around. "I have some veggies in the freezer," he pointed out, opening the door. "Those should be good for stir fry.". He opened his fridge, ready to be surprised himself by what was in there. There was beer and old milk of course, and some sad looking slices of cheese. But he was glad to see he had some fresh chicken breasts from a few days ago that he never had gotten around to grilling. "Mmm, this should still be fresh, too," he said as he pulled it out, before rubbing up against Mara's body again, sniffing playfully at her neck.

Mara was glad to hear that he had frozen vegetables and fresh chicken breasts, that was really all she needed for stir fry besides some oil and seasonings which he had to have. Besides, those could be improvised, protein couldn't. She giggled at him when he pressed his body up to hers and sniffed at her. "What're you sniffing me for, huh? Are you a doggy now?" she teased, running her hand up over his bald head and grinning. "Are you gonna let me cook for you or what?"

Back
Top Bottom