Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

"I've got you going?" he continued to tease. "You mean you're getting all wet and dripping for me?" he went on. Now that she was all presented for him, he dragged his finger up the length of her slit, gathering up a little moisture already. "Oooh, you are," he teased, holding up his damp finger for them both to see. He was glad as well, to see that her pussy wasn't included among her swollen body parts. Gently, he plunged his index finger inside her, and wandered around inside her womanhood, imagining he'd get her more aroused. She hadn't ventured to touch his cock yet, but he was getting quite hard on his own, he realized as he glanced down.

Despite the radical changes Mara had gone through, the idea of touching a cock still didn't come naturally to her. She'd gone so many years not having to that it didn't come into her head. She moaned softly and almost innocently when he pushed his finger inside of her. "I want you," she whispered to him, her cheeks actually flushing a little bit. "A lot," she pressed, almost desperately despite the air of innocence she seemed to hold.

"That's okay," he mumbled to her, rubbing her hair some more. He gently took her hand and moved it to his cock, to show her that he was more than ready. "Lay back, baby. Keep your eyes open, or close them," he offered. "And open up nice and wide for little Dan," he grinned. "Although he's not too little. Big enough to fill you up nice, sexy," he added, giving her a peck on the lips as he raised his hips off her, giving her enough room to move.

She giggled a little bit when he teased about him being big. She actually bit her lip as she looked up at him, completely enchanted. She had no idea how he did it to her, but he could really make her horny. And not horny like she just wanted to screw him, horny like she wanted him to take her. There were worlds of difference between the two feelings. She shifted herself and spread her legs open wide, her pussy proudly displayed for him. She kept her eyes on his and lifted up her head, giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

Dan looked down into her eyes with admiration and desire, giving her the kiss she begged for. Her pussy was moist, spread, and gleaming for him now, ready to be ravaged. "That's a good girl," he half-whispered. "That's the perfect position for me to fill you up to the brim," he teased. Holding her soft folds open with two fingers, he guided himself inside her, pressing and sinking in all the way. Letting his hips sink down, he pushed his way in to the hilt, letting out a grunt at the end. He closed his eyes and smashed his lips against hers for a second. "I'm about to go crazy, babe," he warned her. "Are you ready to ride this ride?"

She loved his constant praise. It just made her want to please him more and more and more. She let out a soft and desperate moan when he sunk himself into her. She kept her eyes open though, gazing directly into his as he sunk deeper and deeper into her pussy until he'd hilted her. Despite Lionel's girth the day before, Dan's cock inside of her felt so much better. She nodded at him, kissing him back eagerly. "Yes. I'm ready,"

Dan had been gentle so far, but he was also a forceful lover. This time, he'd given Mara the ability to choose what she wanted to do and when she wanted to do it. But still, he was ready to pound her. So when she gave the go-ahead, he began rocking up and down, pounding slowly at first, but then faster and faster, until he was starting to perspire. His eyes never left hers as he moved ever faster, feeling her nice warmth squeezing at him.

Every thrust from Dan made Mara feel better and better. It was unlike any sex she'd ever had, and has both of them knew, she'd had quite a bit of sex. Her breathing sped up the longer he pounded into her and her body was responding in kind. She began to moan and whimper, her pussy squeezing him and her body growing red with heat. Once he got really going she knew she was going to lose it. Her hips bucked and she screamed her pleasure, her pussy squeezing him and then exploding her cum all over his cock.

Dan started sweating more profusely as he rode her, being squeezed at by her womanhood. As much as she had been worn out, she still seemed just the same as before, able to squeeze him delightfully. When her hips bucked and smashed into his, he closed his eyes and moaned, feeling his thick cock being milked of its juices. He soon rolled his eyes and head back to the ceiling, and screamed out, pulling his cock out and letting his seed wash against her soft stomach. It was one of the best experiences he'd ever had in bed, just like before.

She was almost in heaven when he screamed out but was taken off guard when he pulled out and came on her stomach. All of a sudden her attitude changed. She frowned and started to squirm anxiously. "Why'd you do that?" she murmured, her face twisted with disgust and confusion. Her phobia of cum still definitely existed.

Dan furrowed his brow when Mara complained, looking at the little lake of cum on her stomach. He thought he'd done her a favor by not inseminating her, but she didn't seem to like it. "You're a beautiful young girl," he protested, looking her in the eye. "You don't want to get knocked up," he insisted. Falling down to the bed, he slid his body right up to hers. "I was just trying to think of you, baby," he explained, twisting some hair around his finger. "But if you want, I'll clean you up in the bathroom."

That wasn't what her aversion was about. There were plenty of other places that he could have cum, many of which didn't even involve her. She shook her head and pulled away from him when he started to twist her hair around his finger. "No," she protested, "I can clean up myself," and with that she pulled herself away from him and off of the bed. She grimaced when the cum began to slide down her body and almost ran to the bathroom.

Dan hadn't anticipated this problem. He figured her aversion to certain things would have been overcome by what happened at the station. Most women he knew would rather have cum on them instead of in them. "Baby," he called out after her. "I didn't know..." He wasn't about to chase her down, and buried his face in the pillows, waiting for her to return. "Come back and lay with me when you finish, baby," he called out into the other room.

Mara sprinted into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. She washed her belly off quickly and then washed her pussy too. She felt that she was about to cry but was able to get over it. When she was done she padded into the hallway and peeked into the second bedroom. The twin bed was small and Dan's body took up almost the entire thing. "Will you take me to the airport now?" she murmured to him, slowly inching towards the bed.

"Yeah," he grunted, face still half in the pillows. "If that's what you want," he offered. "But just come lay in the bed with me for a while first," he asked her, opening the sheet, as if to invite her to join him underneath the enveloping warmth. He didn't want her to leave, but he wasn't going to tell her that now. It would only make her more determined to leave. "You look sad. Just stay here until you're a little happier," he suggested with a grin.

She stayed by the door for a couple more moments, barely aware of the fact that she was naked. She stared at him for a couple of moments, his face pressed into the pillow so she couldn't see it. She walked over to him slowly but stood next to the bed before she climbed in. "Well..." she murmured, knowing that she was sad. "Alright," she caved, and climbed into the bed next to him.

As soon as Mara got into bed, Dan lavished her with attention, wrapping her up in his arms, and kissing at her ear, neck, and upper back. "I didn't mean to gross you out, sexy," he said softly in her ear. "There's a lot I still don't know about you, that's all." He spooned his body up against hers, lifting a leg over her waist. "Why don't you let me get to know you a little more?" he rasped, massaging her shoulders.

She was uncomfortable with his kisses all over her at first, but Dan was an expert at making her feel more comfortable. Eventually she was giggling and squirming as he teased her. "It's okay," she murmured when he apologized. That made her feel better and hopefully he wouldn't do it again. She giggled louder when he lifted his leg under hers and she pulled the sheets tighter around them. "Hmmm...what does that mean?" she questioned him.

"It doesn't mean anything definite," he explained, tracing his toes up and down her leg. "Just maybe that you hang around today. Maybe you leave tomorrow, maybe the next day. Who knows, just not now," he suggested softly, cupping her cheek in his hand. "I like you. We could go have a big breakfast out," he said with a smile. "Doesn't that sound better than flying six hours all sore and stiff?"

She closed her eyes when he traced his toes up and down her leg, quickly melting again. That actually didn't sound too bad, staying for a couple of days. "Well..." she murmured, heaving a little sigh and trying to pull herself out of this decision, "Okay. Breakfast sounds good." she giggled, as if that was the only reason she was choosing to stay with him. The truth was she was sort of starting to grow attached to him.

He snuggled up with her a little longer once she'd agreed to at least have breakfast. After a bit, they got up, stretched out, and each took their turns in the shower. After they were dressed, they headed out to his car. "We got a lot accomplished before breakfast," he teased, squeezing her knee as they took off out of his driveway.

Mara felt fresh after she took her shower. She applied a great deal of concealer to her face to hide all of the bruises she had, though her upper lip was a little puffy. She wore a bright pink top that showed a little cleavage and a flowy skirt that came just below her knees. Normally she would wear a shorter skirt but her knees were a little puffy from the abuse they'd taken. She wore kitten heels too and had the only purse she'd brought with her. She was trusting him by leaving her suitcase at his house. She got into the car and laughed when he squeezed at her and slapped his hand away. "Shush, you."

Mara looked really cute in her fresh outfit, Dan thought. "What?" he protested, sticking his hand back over on her side of the car, squeezing her waist this time. "Maybe we can have some more fun before lunch. Or before dinner. That's how we do it in SoCal," he teased as they pulled into his favorite breakfast joint. "We fuck like crazy before all our meals," he said with a laugh, sliding his sunglasses on and walking her to the door and inside, where they were seated at a booth right away.

She squealed when he squeezed her waist and batted his hand away once more. "That's not how we roll on the east coast," she countered him, going so far as to stick her tongue out at him. "In Boston," she cooed to him as astutely as she could, "We're much more civilized. We fuck before and after business meetings." she laughed the whole way out of the car and into the diner. When the waiter came to them she ordered an omelette and orange juice.

Dan laughed the whole way up to the door with Mara at her East Coast joke. He ordered a coffee and and a bacon and egg platter after Mara ordered. "Then I should come see you for a business meeting sometime," he joked as he emptied some sugar into his coffee. He found her foot under the table, and slid his sandaled toes up and down her lower leg. As the food came, he had a premonition that they would have some more fun before the day was out.

Back
Top Bottom