Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

Flanhe giggled and looked up at Steven, purple violet eyes meeting with his lust filled eyes. "Oooh, well, lets see what you can do." She placed her sucker onto a layed out wrapper and pushed her seat back a bit, heels clacked against the ground as she stood up and slowly started to unbutton her shirt. "Maybe you'll like having these babies cover your mast while you go for my mouth?" Her voice had a alluring tone to it.

"It's like you read my mind!" Steven said with a small laugh, kicking his pants to the side as he stepped around to the other side of the desk to join Flanhe. "I'd certainly love to see those giant breasts of yours moving up and down on my shaft while you put your honey-sweet lips to work on me!" The human reached out to palm one of the alien's heavy tits, giving it a squeeze as he marveled at how incredibly soft the Loo'Rahn was, no doubt a pleasant side-effect of having a near-fully gelatinous body.

The Loo'Rahn smiled and moved back a bit, pushing her seat out of the immediate way and allowing for some space behind the desk. Hopefully Steven would pick up on that as Flanhe stood up, breasts jiggling with the simple movement.

Quickly getting what Flahne was implying, Steven joined her behind the desk, only getting distracted a little from the jiggling of her chest. He took a seat in the chair the Loo'Rahn had vacated, his cock pointing straight up in the air as he gestured to it. "Well then, let's get started shall we?"

Flahne giggled slowly unbuttoned her shirt, with each unbutton more of her large jiggly bust was allowed to hang freely. "My your cock is so huge!~ I wonder what it tastes like?" She ran her tongue along her plump lips as she scotted up and placed the cock between her gooey orbs.

"I've never gotten any complaints as far as taste goes," Steven replied, giving his shaft a slight stroke to keep it fully hard in preparation. His eyes are locked on Flahne's chest as she began to remove her top, her chest threatening to break free on their own even as she undoes the buttons. "So get a few good licks in and tell me what you think!"

The human gave a slight chuckle at her comment about his size however, as her newly freed breasts envelop his shaft. "Even so, your breasts are almost large enough to make me look small!" Steven placed his hands on the sides of Flahne's breasts, giving them a good squeeze and tightening their grip on his cock

Her mouth encompassed the shaft immediately, her tongue then wrapped around the length and give it a tight squeeze as she sucked what pre-cum was there. "Mmm." Her eyes briefly looked up as she used the sides of her arms to tighten the grip her breasts had on that cock. A minute passed before she pulled back with a audible popping noise and a smile on the Rahn's face. "I like it, so sweet, so tasty." She licked her lips.

"Oooh yeah!" Steven moaned as Flahne began to suck on his tip, using her tongue to lap up the pre-cum that was already forming at his tip. "Glad you like it, there'll be a lot more coming your way soon enough!" He placed a hand on top of the alien's head, caressing her sticky 'hair' as she began to bob up and down on his length while his hips began to move up and down. The Rahn certainly was talented, he thought to himself, smiling down at the woman with an utterly pleased look on his face

The Rahn woman giggled as she took the shaft back into her mouth, her lips acting as soft cushions for that fat cock. Her tongue wrapped around the general length of the cock giving pleasant squeezings and coating it in her honeu colored saliva. The Loo'Rahn breasts pillows tightens as she puts more emphasis on it with her shoulders.

As Flahne squeezed her breasts around Steven's shaft he tilted his head back and groaned, her gelatinous body putting a surprising amount of pressure on his cock. "Mmm, you really know how to work your breasts around a dick," he commented, his hands petting the top of her head as well as gently encouraging her to push deeper onto him with her mouth. He could see the alien receptionist's cheeks bulging with his thick mushroom tip, the sight so intensely erotic that he knew she'd be making him cum soon enough with those sexy lips and tongue of hers.

The Alien Secretary enjoyed getting lots of cum, she loved how it would make hers taste even sweeter or fill her up more than the candy she consumed on a constant basis. Her tongue squeezed and constricted around the lenght of Steven meat as her suckling upon his tip had begun to draw out more of the thicker, virile and potent stuff. If he was going to cum soon, he'd better hope that all semen he had stored up was enough.

Feeling Flahne's elongated tongue wrapping around his shaft was making Steven's heavy balls start to swell to even greater size, the perfectly round orbs twitching with need to be emptied. "Get that mouth of yours ready," he cooed, gripping the alien's head tight as his thrusts entered a fever pitch, "I'm about to give you all the cum you can possibly handle!"

With a groan that echoed throughout the room, Steven pushed his cock as far as it could go into Flahne's throat, just in time for him to blow his load into her! Not letting up his thrusts, the human proceeded to shoot thick ropes of hot seed into the secretary, painting her mouth white as the mother of all orgasms ripped through him

Flahne went as deep as she could, her face burying itself into his crotch as soon as he started to cum. Her cheeks had bloated a bit but now there were thick streams traveling down her throat and into her stomach filling it. Her eyes glanced up at the impressive form of Steven and the Rahn couldn't help but blush purple; it seemed that Flahne had fallen in love with the dear boy, or at least his cock. Her hand snaked up and started to grope his fat quads rolling them between her palms and giving them loving squeezes.

As his orgasm began to die down, Steven began to softly pet Flahne's pretty little head, looking lovingly down at the alien as her cheeks bulged from his thick load. "God you give such good head," the human whispered, trailing his fingers through her hair while he gave a few more lazy thrusts into her mouth, letting her milk him for all he had, "I've known some Asari matrons who can't suck cock as good as you!" He said with an intensely pleased sigh as she caresses his sack, her delicate fingers sending shivers up and down his spine

The Loo'Rahn looked at Steven with a smile as she finished gulping down the semen and tickling his sack, once it was done she pulled off with a pop and stood up before straddling Steven lap. "Mm, mister boss, can I pwlease get a job here?." She said in a cute innocent voice as she initiated some roleplay; her big breasts pressed against Steven chest as her arms touched his sides. Those large breasts which put matriarch Asari to shame where now in groping range. Speaking of Asari as of recent the race has spawned a sub-race, known as goo-asari, or goosari, it seems a few thousand maidens and matrons had gotten jealous at Rahn beauty and modded themselves into a simular state and as such had pretty much created a sub-race due to the effects being irreversible. It caused quite the stir within citadel space, leading to several... Incidents.

Steven couldn't help but laugh as he watched Flahne straddle his lap, her gooey ass pressing against his front while his hands reached up to her amazing chest. "Well young lady, I'll need to see your references first," he said, playing along with her bit of fun. He gave the massive mammaries a few good squeezes, clearly enjoying her unique feel on his palms. "Well, I can tell from this that you have a lot of experience," the human commented, giving her tits a light slap as he watched them jiggle enticingly

Flahne giggled and let him feel up her chest, each orb bigger than his head and spilling out from his strong hands. "Are those good enough reference?" She asked seductively as she leaned her head forward and was in kissing range of Steven lips. "Or maybe, these are enough." She used a hand to lead the hand gropping her left tit down to her left gooey butt cheeks.

"Not gonna lie, these definitely put you ahead of the crowd," Steven admitted, giving her full breasts and ass a few good squeezes while he licked his lips, eyes drawn to her plump lips right in front of his own, "But you'll need to go above and beyond if you want to get ahead of the other applicants!" An idea occurring to him, Steven grinned as he began to rub his shaft between the alien's gooey cheeks, his cock pressing against the tight pucker that laid between them. "Are you ready and willing to take a huge workload, all while getting slammed by your boss long into the night?"

"Yes, I can take a heavy work load." Her hole puckered a bit and even loosens as the tip ran by. Her breasts squashed as she leaned forward and brought her honey lips to Steven non-gooey pair. They pressed and locked and Flahne long tongue slipped into Steven mouth and danced with his tongue, a serenade commenced as Flahne ass would eagerly claim that cock!

"Then maybe I've got a position you could fill," Steven teased, "Or even a few positions I'd love to put you in!" He leaned into Flahne's kiss, loving the sweet taste and softness of her lips and tongue while he began to probe at her asshole. After a few moments to test her out, Steven decided to throw caution to the wind and push deeper into the alien's waiting hole, sliding the first couple inches of his cock into her before pulling out and repeating the process again and again. "A tight fit," he grunted, tone pleased, "But if you're as good an employee as you say I think you'll make it work!"

The Loo'Rahn let out a whorish moan and threw her head back in ecstasy, her eyes rolling back a bit as that thick massive shaft spread apart her gooey walls. "Ngh! So big, your cock is so big." Her cunt squeezed eagerly around the shaft as she tried to lower herself and cram even more into her cunt. "Ngh!" She bit her lip and pushed out her chest further, her gooey nipples erect and ready to be played with.

Feeling the alien's incredible chest being pushed against his own front, Steven quickly brought his hands up to cup the massive mammaries, his fingers sinking into her sticky breasts. "Not as big as these!" he admitted, unable to tear his gaze from Flahne's chest even as he pushed his cock even deeper into her ass. A thought then occurred to the young man, and he gripped the Loo'Rahn's waist tight before abruptly standing up!

In one fluid motion Steven moved from seated at the secretary's desk to pressing her back against the nearby wall, slamming her against it with every heavy thrust into her quivering ass! "You've definitely impressed me so far," he admitted, the marine being more than willing to admit that much to her, "But now I'll be testing how well you do under...pressure!" He captured Flahne's lips with his own, pushing his body forward against hers and using the wall to support her so he could slam his cock into her without a care in the universe!

Her gooey, slender legs wrapped around Stevens waist, toes curled as her breasts jiggled with each little movement. Her ass quaked and jiggled from each slap and thrust, her walls clenched and tightened on the cock while her tongue wrapped around the humans and danced with it. "Mmmm~!" Her arms draped around his shoulders as her body relied on him for his strength.

The rhythmic clenching of Flahne's walls around his cock made Steven grunt in pleasure, the enhanced human unable to keep himself from pounding away at her like a man possessed. "Fuck you're so tight Flahne!" he groaned, balls swelling against her thighs as he approached his orgasm, "I'm gonna fill you up with my cum!" His hips bucking wildly, Steven finally buried his shaft inside of the alien, just in time for thick ropes of hot, sticky seed to shoot into her.

Flahne groaned amd squealed, her body tensing up and squeezing that fat dick. "Ngh! Oh! Fuck! Yes! Mmmm! Please mister boss! Give me more!" Her womb eagerly accepted the semen, her gooey belly stretching and growing rounder from the sheer volume of semen that just poured into her. She started to ram her hips back, slamming against it over and over.

Back
Top Bottom