Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

"Alcohol helps," Steven joked with a small smile, "More seriously, this is actually the first time I've spent more than a few hours in their presence in a while. Other than the occasional long distance communication we honestly haven't talked much since we all went our separate ways."

"If we're being completely honest, as bad as they can be now they've actually toned it down a bit since when we were kids," Steven admitted. "The old man wasn't always around for us so we pretty much had to find our own ways to entertain ourselves. And without a lot of supervision they pretty much went hog wild whenever they could." He shuddered as a few of his non-repressed memories bubbled up to the surface, "If you tell them up front that you don't want any more mods they'll tone it down a bit. At worst they'll stick to temporary stuff, like making your cum alcoholic, or doubling your number of nipples for a few hours."

"And if they don't," he continued after a moment, "Just tell me and I'll teach you the best ways to take revenge on them!" Despite the humor in his voice Steven was very serious about that. His sisters lacked any shame so normal means of vengeance were out, so over the years he'd gotten creative in his revenge plots.

Heene nodded as she took the humans advice to heart, she continued to hold her breasts uo with her arm as she a let cute moan out; but the Quarian was quick to get a hold of herself. "I don't think Alcohol will help, besides... I might become addicted to it." Heene groaned as she felt her skin tingle for a second. "I can't imagine what it must be like to be separated from your family for so long." It seemed the Quarian had not really experienced that much distance from her family. "I've always been around my friends and family, this is my first year away though... But it's not bad." It seemed the Quarian was trying to relate with Steven, but seemed to be failing. "You said they weren't as bad as before? I understand that parents not supervising might lead to such things... But how and where did they get such things?" Heene asked seriously. "Also, I thank you for the offer, but I rather not cause issues on the ship." Heene gasp suddenly as her breasts started to surge with flesh.

"Keelah! think it's happening!" The Quarian exclaimed in surprise.

"It probably differs from family to family," Steven admitted, "But ours has always been pretty free-spirited. We're not the sort to stay in one place for too long, even if that means not seeing our kin for a time. Of course it's not too hard to keep in contact even across the galaxy, so we can usually contact each other if we really feel the need to connect." He considered how to answer Heene's question. "Well the Steele name certainly opened quite a few doors, got them some stuff we'd never have a chance of getting their hands on if we were just some random schmuck off the street. As they say, money talks, and everyone listens." He shrugged a bit, knowing that thanks to the old man they'd all had opportunities most could never even dream of.

Heene's sudden gasp caught Steven by surprise, and he made a half-turn to see if she was alright before he could stop, catching a glimpse of light purple skin and an attractive body in the process. Turning back to the door he looked at his omni-tool. "Damnit, where the hell is that sister of mine?" he asked the air, tapping his foot impatiently.

Menta came running in with a towel covering her lower half-- she didn't seem to be wearing one on her head, or chest-- aside from that she was dripping wet to a degree and getting it all over the metal floor, and she had the spare clothing bunched up in one had. "Sorry! I was in the shower!" She exclaimed as she handed the clothing to her brother. "Now, I need to dry off, love you and have fun!" Menta said as she turned around-- revealing that she hadn't exactly been aboe to hide her backside that well, as there was massive opening in the back, showing off her round, jiggly ass, wet water covered slit and her big old balls. She stopped a few feet away and said. "Unless... Bro do you want to dry me off?" She craned her head over her shoulder to look at her sibling with a sly grin.

Heene groaned as she listened to Steven, she looked down at her breasts rubbing them as they gain a cup size, her already large D cup now sat at a very big DD cup with no sign of stopping. The Quarian turned her head to hear Menta walking in at the time and handing Steven some clothing, but her focus was cut short as her whole body began to heat up. SNAP! CRACK! Heene gasped as hee hips bones practically broke apart before rearranging and pushing out even further, giving the alien a very sexy gait when she would walk.

Steven looked up as his sister rushed inside, "Finally," he muttered, before being distracted by the incredible amount of jiggling flesh she had on display, grinning at the sight of her. "Hmm, I think I could manage that," the human replied, stepping forward and reaching out to grasp Menta's round ass. The sound of snapping bones momentarily distracted him though, making him look back at Heene for a moment to see her breasts starting to grow out until they were starting to approach Menta's size.

Turning back to his sister Steven dropped his own pants, letting his rapidly growing cock hang out as he slid it between her legs. "Mm, your skin's so soft," he whispered as he reached around to grasp the half-kaithrit's cock, beginning to stroke her off, "I almost hate to make you dirty again," he whispered into Menta's ear, his breath hot on her skin.

Menta mewled and squirmed as she felt her brother taking care of her ass. "Mm, damn your horny~!" Menta exclaimed to her brother. "But if you cum on me, you'll be cleaning it up with your tongue." Her ears flicked and swiveled as she heard the cracking and snapping. "Damn, that sounds fun." She murmured before she squeezed the cock between her legs.

Heene panted and gasped as her hips cracked and widen, her thighs grew plumper and stronger as her butt filled out even more, at the same time the Quarian could feel her bones lengthening as her hearing was growing dull for a time. If she were to look at herself she'd see her ears lengthening, becoming triangular and fuzzy and moving to the top of her head.

"Heh, like you're not horny yourself?" Steven teased, "But fine, I'll just make sure to cum in you!" With that the human moved his hips back, and when he moved them forward it was right into his sister's pussy. Meanwhile his hand was still stroking her Kaithrit cock, his fingers gliding across her lightly barbed flesh thanks in part to the water that still coated her form.

Despite the attention he was giving Menta Steven was still able to hear the results of the changes Heene was going through, and he could tell from years of experience listening to his sisters test their product that she was getting into the most 'busy' part of the transformation. Within the next minute she'd be fully changed and, if he knew Meena, she'd probably be horny as well. She'd probably want to join in on their fun, and Steven's cock throbbed at the thought.

Menta squirmed as her brother teased her, a small gasp escaped her lips as her lips were parted by Stevens cock. "Ahhh! Not so rough! I just finished cleaning in there!" Menta groaned and exclaimed, squeals escaped her lips as her cock twitched and throbbed from the stroking. "Naughty~!"

Heene gasped and groaned as the skin at her tail bone pushed out, skin stretching and muscles and other bodily functions formed as the tail grew out, as black fur sprouted all over the new appendage just as a second grew out. "Ahh!" The girls senses increased as she could smell the aroma produce by Steven, her ears twitched and flicked as she gripped her groin. "Keelah!" She cried out as she fell to her knees, her skin above her crotch bulged and pushed out.

"I know what you like," Steven cooed as he continued to thrust hard into Menta's tight pussy, his fingers stroking her thick shaft with the ease of someone who'd done this at least a hundred times before. "And I know there's nothing better than fucking a freshly cleaned pussy!" Still, Steven's attention kept getting pulled away to the room's other occupant, as she reached the end phase of her transformations. "Looks like Heene's almost done, maybe I'll share your pussy with her, let her work off some of that post-transformation randiness and lose her virginity at the same time!"

Menta squrimed and moaned as her brother thoroughly played with her body, her cock throbbing as her siblings hand ran up and down; while her tits bounced with each and every thrust that came from Steven. "Nngh! Ahhh! Fuck! So sensitive!" She cursed in response, grinning as she was about to do some roleplaying. "Mmm! Lil'bro, fuck your big'sis real good.~" She purred. "Such a naughty boy for committing incest."

Heenee groaned and looked at thr growing shaft, watching at the area at the end turning into a familiar tip of male Quarians junk, looking kind of like a mushroom, which was something Quarians shared in common with humans. The girl watched as her shaft continued to lengthen an pathways opened inside, as nodules of flesh developed along the shaft. "Keelah." She moaned as sack formed under her cock but still above her womanhood, that sack slowly filled as two testicles dropped inside, causing her sack to swell in size.

"Oh please," Steven replied with a roll of his eyes, "Like this is anywhere near the worst thing either of us have ever done. As far as I'm concerned a little incest doesn't even break the top ten weirdest kinks of ours!" Seeing Menta's breasts bouncing even from behind her, Steven grinned and wrapped his arms around his sibling, his hands groping her large bust while he fucked her. "Mmm, these tits of yours feel as great as ever! So large and soft, I love to see them bounce!"

Menta moaned as her lil'bro committed their little kinky act, pleasing and kneading her wonderfully large breasts, breasts that put most to shame. "Mmmmmm~!" She cried out; cock oozing out cum as her pussy tightly hugged that huge piece of meat. "Fuck! I can feel it entering my womb!" She cried happily. At this time Heene new Kaithrit instincts took control, causing her to pur and meow as she smelled the scent of sex.

"Yeah that's it!" Steven grunted out, an unrestrained grin on his face as he plowed his sister like a freshly tilled field, "Take my cock! Let it reach your deepest parts!" Out of the corner of his eye the human could see Heene starting to stand back up, her transformation having, if not stopped, then at least reached the point where she could move without intense pleasure. "Heh, looks like our audience is back on her feet huh?" he said, giving Menta's incredibly round rear a few good slaps as he watched to see what the Quarian/Kaithrit hybrid would do next

Menta panted heavily, tits jiggling with each and every breath as she felt her sbrother smacking her fat ass on occasion. "Mreow! Fuck! Nya! Fuck! Yes!" She was drowing out what Steven was saying as she began to push more of her pussy onto the meat. At this time Heene groaned as she instinctively sniffed the air, her senses flaring as she smelled the pure sex coming from Menta and Steven, and within seconds the girl found herself stroking and gropping her assets, cute moans escaping her lips as she lost control.

Steven watched Heene out of the corner of his eye, grinning at her reaction to their frenzied lovemaking. "Looks like someone's enjoying her new form," he commented, even as he continued to fuck his sister, their heavy balls slapping together with every thrust, "Hey Heene, how about you come over here and take one of Menta's other holes? Put your body through it's paces on someone who needs a good dicking!"

Menta mewled and cooed happily, tails wrapping around his waist squeezing tightly. "Nya!~ Fuck me harder brother! Fuck me senseless!~" She purred and let out more feral moans, her cock twitched and slapped against her toned stomach, as her nuts were forced to slap against Steven equally big nuts. At this moment Heene ears twitched and flicked, as she picked up a few words 'Fuck' 'Hole'. Purring she stopped gropping herself, letting her instincts taking over as her huge breasts smacked against the floor. "Fuck brother! Cum in me!" Heene dragged her heavy assets against the floor, moaning and purring as she got closer and closer. The Lilac and light purple alien purred and moaned, her cunt and cock dripping all sorts of sexual juices on the metal flor.

Last edited:
Grinning at his sister's usual eager moans, a bit of motion out of the corner of his eye caught the human's attention. Turning his head he saw Heene crawling over to them, her newly enlarged body dragging on the floor. The sight was enough to finally push Steven over the edge, and with a low groan he gave one final thrust as deep as he could go into Menta and came, shooting thick ropes of seed into her quivering pussy. He continued to move his hips back and forth as he came, pounding every drop of his cum into Menta, groaning loudly as he rode out his orgasm.

Menta threw her head back cooing as she felt her womb being filled to the brim, her pussy responding with it's own torrent of fem-cum as her dick throbbed and spurted out several ropes of cum. The ropes splashed against the floor as Mentas tails tightend even harder around his brothers waist. Oh Heene purred and murred as she crawled forward already at Steven back as she forced herself to stand on wobbly legs. "Mgmmm~." She gripped his shoulders and pressed her breasts against his back. Her cock throbbed and slapped against his ass.

"Looks like we've got another partner," Steven said with a laugh as he felt Heene clamber onto his back, feeling her thick, newly grown cock rub against his skin. "What do you say sister, should we let her join us?" At that he began rubbing his dick against his sister's pussy, teasing her as he waited for her answer

"Let her join if she wants brother - Ohhhhhh!" She squealed as her brother teased her pussy lips, all the while Heene continued to rub and press against Steven, her breasts smashing and squishing as she rubbed her new meat against his bum. "Fuck! Let her fuck your ass! You get to fucking me again brother!"

Not needing any further encouragement, Steven continued plowing his sister with everything he had, hitting all her deepest parts as she moaned in pleasure, the sounds echoing through the room and out the open door. "Hear that Heene," he commented to the woman, not sure if she still had the 'awareness' to understand him, "You're free to put that dick to use, that is if you think you can handle me!" He reached back and gave the Quarian/Kaithrit hybrid a slap on her ass, encouraging her in her lustful state

Menta panted heavily with each thrust, tits bouncing and wobbling smacking against her on ocassion all the while her brother dominated her pussy. "Ah! Fuck!" More ropes of cum erupted from her cock, shooting out all over the floor. Her pussy squeezed tightly around the thick meat before releasing a flow of juices. Heene breathed heavily as the scent of sex still filled her nose, feral noises escaped from her as her ass was slapped each of those buns jiggling. With incentive to fuck now Heenea thrusted her new appendage into Steven ass, spreading the cheeks and going deeper.

Steven grunted as Heene filled his ass with her newly grown cock. And while she was driven more by wild instinct than anything else, he could feel the Quarian's eagerness even without looking back at her.

Adjusting his hips slightly, Steven began thrusting forward in time with Heene's pushes, letting him push his own length even deeper into his sister.

Menta felt her eyes welling up with water, her tongue starting to lol from her mouth. The pleasure was starting to get to be too much, and when her brothers cock was shoved deeper; it only caused her to get closer to the next orgasm. "Ahh! Yes! Oh god!" Her nipples were erect and sensitive ready for play to be tweaked and pulled, and her breasts needed to be held in place. It would be such a shame if Steven didn't help his sister

Heene mewled at the tight feeling, while her new meat throbbed in anticipation; barbs ran alongn his inner wall while with every thrust she would drag her breasts up and down letting her erect nipples rub against Steven's skin. "Oh! Mrgh!" She could feel purrs building up as her deep seeded lust kept control of her mind.

Despite their estrangement Steven had never forgotten the way his sisters liked to be treated during sex, and so when she pressed back against his body the sole male sibling immediately wrapped his arms around Mental, hands beginning to play with her full tits and fully erect nipples.

Meanwhile the young man began to force his hips back even harder, pushing his asshole even further onto Heene's cock, grunting all the while. He could feel the intense hardness of the Quarian's nipples, and knew that in her current state it wouldn't be long before she'd be cumming buckets.

Back
Top Bottom