Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

He laughed. "Not my fault my kid can't pronounce words right. He's not even one. He's trying. Don't discourage him Adri!" He smiled.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah no..." He smiled and chuckled a little. "After hearing your news you may hate me a bit..."

"Yeah she did. It was her plan all along since I got picked up. Don't let her fool you man." He looked at Nick confused. "What do you have to get me?"

Once Nick was gone. "Well we will be competing a bit with the magazines. ESPN magazine called wanting me to do the Body Issue. They want me on an alternative cover. I can tell them to wait a year if you want me to."

“You will see when you get it.” He chuckled and walked out of the gym.

She poute when he said he wasn’t doing PlayGirl. “Too bad.” She said softly. Her disappointment didn’t last long though. “The Body Issue?!” She smiled again and bite her bottom lip.

She frowned when he said he could push it back, “Are you serious?” She asked. “No. So what, we have competing covers. Who cares? Let’s get Owen on a cover too! I can wait to see that. Damn boo. You’re going to look so good! Can I be the girl that’s baby oil on your skin to make it glisten and glow?” She asked.

“I’m more excited for yours than I am mine. That’s a really good cover. An amazing opportunity. You’ll be with other amazing athletes. That’s awesome Boo. I am totally getting that framed and put in my office. You have to sign it for me.” She smiled.

“This one should be on a cover though. All three of us on our own magazine covers. It would be awesome.”

Jake still was confused with what Nick had for him. Maybe it was the contract for the show?

He chuckled. "I can see you drooling now babe..." He chuckled again.

"You really don't mind? I don't want to take anything away from you? I didn't know you were going to do SI again. But it is an amazing opportunity. It will be cool to meet some other athletes. I don't care if you oil me up. If I get to oil you up." He smiled and winked at her before leaning over and kissing her softly.

"Ask on social media for some cute baby magazines if they need cute models. I'm sure someone will take him cause he's pretty cute. Plus being our son it will get issues sold just cause of that." He smiled and tickled Owen who squirmed on Adri.

Jake smiled. "Have you told Nick about his party? I'm sure now that they are buds O will want him there."

“I will ask my agent. See what he can come up with.” She laughed. “I’m not asking on social media. That seems a little weird. I do want it to be a surprise. We can go to target and be like oh look I’m on a magazine cover, oh wait and do is Jake and oh look so is Owen!” She smiled. “That is how our family will conquer the world!” She rubbed Owen’s belly and kissed the top of his head.

“How would you feel about Owen being the face of Huggies?” She asked softly. “With their premmie diapers being used in hospitals worldwide and his story, they have expressed some interest. I was going to wait until we got home to talk about it but I think it’s a good idea. Any money he makes will go straight to his account.” She told him.

“They want pictures of Owen when he was first born and pictures of him in just his diaper, which we have plenty of. But since he is turning one which is an accomplishment for a premmie they want do something special.”

Jake chuckled. "What's wrong with asking on social media? I know people who have asked for wedding planners on social media." He shrugged. "Talk to your agent. We may have to get him his own. We will conquer it all...The Daniels Family rocking the world!"

He nodded. "I'm okay with it. He gets all the money. His story could help others. I'm down." He smiled at Owen.

"It is something special for him. He's come a long way. He came out as a fighter just like daddy huh?" He tickled him. "Yeah. I believe that we will be very thoughtful of him and his needs. Are they going to want to do a commercial? He doesn't look like a premmie anymore. He's getting big."

“You want an agent buddy? Huh? You want to be a big star?” She squished his cheeks together and gave him a kiss. “You’re so handsome boy. I love you.” She kissed his forehead and sat him back down on her lap.

“Yes. A commercial some print stuff. We are going to have to come back down here but for now we have to sign the paperwork. Which I will get so we can read it and talk it over with each other. They are starting some new campaign about premmies and awareness. Doing something charitable. It will be good for him and his future.”

She smiled at Jake and gave him a kiss when Nick came back with a folder. “This is the script. Read it before we go in tomorrow to make sure this is the part you want.” He held his hands out for Owen.

“Are you still coming to the party?” She asked Nick. “It’s Paww Patrol themed. Someone’s favorite show. I think you’ll have fun.” She told Nick and handed Owen over.

Jake nodded. "Yeah sounds good babe. We can read it and talk it over. I like the idea."

"Hey...before I forget put in your calendar that the first week in December the entire week you are busy. No work. We are traveling." He smiled a big smile.

He took the script and looked it over. "Okay. I'll do that. I'm sure it will be fine."

"You have to dress up as a dog though..." He teased Nick. "Just kidding. Instead of gifts we ask for a donation to the dog shelter." Owen started talking to him. "See you two are golden.

Jake got up. "I should probably go shower. You knew some good stuff man. I hope the pointers help out. I'll be more than happy to show the guys at the show too." Jake could see himself as a fight consultant for movies or shows. That could be cool. "I may look this over if we have a bit before dinner."

Emma kept looking at Nick, she thought he was cute, hell most girls did. She would get flustered around him.

“The first week of December?” She asked. “What are you planning?” She asked. That was the small space between work and Christmas. She definitely wouldn’t be working but she needed to be open to aby problems that may arise with the cabin.

Adri nodded when Jake said Nick would have to dress as a dog. “The costune isn’t that hot.” She said playing along. She smiled at Jake and looked at Nick.

“I can kick your two out and keep the baby. You know that right?” He asked.

“I would love to see you watch the baby, by yourself, all night.” She patted Jake’s butt when he got up and she got up and dusted her butt off.

“Oh yeah. We have plenty of time before dinner. LA dinner isn’t until 9 at least. You might want to grab a snack. After dinner we are going out.” She started to dance with Owen and sang to him.

“Wow. Did you hear that Jake? That was like the sound of a million panties dropping. That was almost too much. Don’t do that again. That was...” Adri laughed and shook her head. “You know what, you can just hand me my son. And we are going to walk away.” That was too hot for words. Owen would have a lot of handsome men to look up too.

Jake shrugged. "You'll have to wait a really long time to find out." He smiled and chuckled. "You're taking a small trip. But don't worry you will be available if any decorators call."

"Oh no...you kick us out, we take the baby. Well..." He looked at Adri. "Should we leave him a night and spend a night alone?" He asked Adri and then looked at Nick. "Yeah that would be funny to see him with a baby. All night. Alone. But then again Emma would probably help him. She's nice like that."

Jake laughed and kissed Adri. "I'm going to go shower. Keep your panties on yeah? Unless you join me?" He whispered to her and waved to Owen. He headed up to the room they were staying in to get ready to shower, grabbing his change of clothes before heading to the bathroom.

She rolled her eyes, “I am taking a small trip? Aren’t you coming with me?” She asked. “Fine don’t tell me. It’s okay.” She teased. “Keep your secrets.”

Adri shook her head, “Emma is coming with us. Nick will be all alone. For real.” She stuck her tongue out at Nick. It wouldn’t be too difficult for him though. Owen was a good baby and he slept through the night, most nights.

Adri, Owen and nick went to the living room until Nick went to take a shower as well. Adri took Owen to the bedroom to see what she had to wear out and then she made some calls to have a team come and dress her and do her hair. That was so much easier when she was in LA.

She sat on the bed with Owen and played with him while she waited for Jake to get out of the shower.

"Nope. Just you. I don't want to travel with you. You smell weird." He told her and smiled. "Fine I will. You won't know until you are there."

Jake nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me. You can do her all up with your make up and hair. Nick could stay here with diapers and drool and crying."

He got into the shower and let the warm water spray over him. The shower was pretty awesome. He got out and and put on a pair of athletic shorts and a cut off shirt. He wasn't getting too dressed up to go out since he'd change yet again to go to dinner. He saw Adri and Owen on the bed. "Hey...what's going on in here?!" Jake jumped on the bed and made it shake and made Owen laugh.

"Baby I've been thinking...you know we talked about the whole playground set thing for O and the backyard? He's been having fun at parks, maybe he would be okay if we built a small one. A slide or two, swing, and what not. What do you think? I can have it built before his party."

“We were waiting for you Daddy, huh?” She asked Owen. “Go get him. Get Daddy.” She smiled and watched Owen crawl towards Jake.

“Okay. You can get him the big fancy playground but get him a plastic one too. At least until he is big enough to really enjoy a big playground. I don’t want him to get hurt.” She told Jake. “Are you really going to spend a weekend with your guys putting together a huge playground for our only child?” She asked with a smile.

“Who is this playground for? Him? Or you?” She raised and eyebrow and put her hand on his chest. “I have a team coming with clothes for me to choose from. And hair and make up is coming later.”

Jake smiled at Owen. It was little moments like that that just made life worth living. Seeing the little mischievous grin on his son's face as he crawled over to him. "Hi big boy. Why are you getting me though? You have spent the last few days with me."

He gave her a look. "It's not going to be a huge whole playground but a little set of like I said just a slide, swing, maybe a tunnel with a sandbox underneath." He shrugged. "And of course my friends and I will build it. I will be shirtless too. Just for you Q. Just for you." He kissed her and smiled.

"Both. We both can play. Tell her. Say we both can play mommy." He nodded. "Okay. Just tell me what you're wearing. I don't have a lot of options. I do have black and white combination so I figured that was safe for most of what you would wear."

He sat down with Owen. "Is it rude if I sit up here to read the script?"

“Boo that sounds like a big playground. Especially since we only have him for right now and it’s going to be a couple years before we have another playing on it. Get it, please do. I like the way your eyes light up when you talking about building it. I’m just asking that you get a tiny little colorful plastic one too. Okay?” She smiled when he said he was going to build it shirtless. “That’s the only way to build.” She smiled.

“I will let you know when I know.” She told him.

She shook her head, “No but I think you should read it downstairs with everyone else. We won’t bother you. When do you want to talk to Nick?” She asked. “We might not be sober when we come home. So... but you are here a couple days so you have time.”

Jake listened to her and gave her a look. "That means he need play dates. Second, your nephew needs a place they can both run and play. But I will love to also get him a colorful plastic one." He rolled his eyes at her. "You are ridiculous."

"We could be here all day with nothing to wear." He teased with a smile.

He gave her a look. "You won't bother me? If I can't concentrate, I will come up here. Deal?" He puckered his lips to kiss on the deal. "About the wedding or what am I talking to him about?"

She nodded her head to play dates. “Play dates. Which could easily be acquired by sending him to daycare to socialize.” She told him and shrugged her shoulder. That would also mean him getting sick a lot but that would build up his immune system.

“I won’t bother you. You’ll be working.” She told him. He didn’t bother her when she worked so she wouldn’t bother him.

“The wedding. Asking him to be a part of it.” She said and picked Owen up so they could go downstairs.

He sighed. "The viscous cycle. Is it worth sending him to daycare?" Jake debated it in his mind. "Socializing would be good for him. I would prefer it to be a bit better of a daycare, like for celebrities."

Jake raised an eyebrow, "I know. But sometimes it's more fun to play everyone than do homework...duh." He chuckled.

"Maybe once we are dressed and almost ready to leave? I think that's a good time. That allows photos and we look good." He smiled and followed them downstairs with the script. "Nick! Brother! You didn't tell me I'd find this hot chick in my room! Thanks man!" He teased and kissed Adri's cheek.

“That would be easy to find...if we lived in LA. We live in a Vegas. We are going to have settle with the five star equivalent in vegas.” She told him. “But I think it’s worth it. He needs to be around kids his age.”

Adri nodded her head, “Sounds good.” She told him.

She turned around to change Owen and then took him downstairs. She rolled her eyes at Jake and accepted his kiss. “I have a dream team coming.” she told Nick. “Just so you know.” She sat on the couch and watched TV with him. Owen played on the floor.

Nick got up and then cane back with a new Paw Patrol themed toy and gave it to Owen to play with. “Had my assistant pick it up for him.” He smiled proudly. “He puts balls in the top and they shot out. He will love it.” He showed Owen how to play with it and then sat back and watched him play.

Jake agreed. "I know. We don't want a spoiled little punk kid."

He waited for Adri to finish with Owen's diaper before going down. "Why don't you search for your own dream team in Vegas babe. And it's rude to invite people over to Nick's house. Unless they are hot chicks then it's okay." He told her with a smile. "For Nick of course."

Jake sighed. "You didn't have to do that man. He's fine without it. Plus his birthday is coming up...you don't have to buy his love man." He laughed. Emma just sat and watched him with Owen, she found it hot. Jake looked at Emma and then Adri and texted Adri, "We need to talk to Nick about Emma...he needs to step off."

“We will see what we can find. Okay?” She rubbed his arm and looked at owen. “You’re going to daycare kid. You’re going to love it.” She smiled.

“I should.” She said and bit her bottom lip. “I don’t need one for everyday though boo. Just when I’m traveling so I don’t have to worry about it.” She shrugged her shoulder. “We will see.”

She rolled her eyes are Nick, “How are we supposed to get that home?” She asked.

“I’ll ship it.” He smiled. “And I’m not buying love. He already loves me. I’m just adding love. And I don’t want him to get bored. You know I have a niece maybe they should meet each other.” He offered.

“Are you trying to hook up my son with your niece? Barbaric, Nick. But if it’s a play date invite her over tomorrow. That would be fun for him.”

"Okay. But we are finding the best. I don't want an over crowded germ infested place." He told her as Owen smiled.

Jake gave her a look. "I know you don't need one but we both know you like someone picking it all out and doing all the work. At least find people and you can just call as you need them."

"I think you're buying love but what do I know. What is your niece into we will return the favor." He chuckled.

"I think he is trying to set our son up. They are bros now." He looked at Nick. "This one isn't anywhere near ready for girlfriends for her baby boy."

“They are all going to be germ infested places. They are babies Boo. They put their mouthed on everything. It can’t be helped. He’s going to get sick. He’s going to get us sick. We just have to take more vitamin C.”

She nodded her head, “I always have a stand by crew Jake. You just don’t know about them because I don’t use them when we are home. LA and Nee York when I am being paid to walk around the streets in some designer I have my team to make me look good. It is a very nice luxury.” She smiled.

“Read your script! Stop talking.” She said and threw a pillow at him. While Jake read and Nick played with Owen, Adri checked her emails. She had a few jobs coming up soon and she had one reply from one of the designers for the cabin. They were interested but they still worked for Williams-Sonoma so there were hoops Adri had to jump through before she could get a designer.

"He needs vitamins too. I think talking to a nutritionist is a good idea for all of us. We can take supplements and also eat more fruits and veggies to boost our immune system." It had been awhile since he had been sick which was good but it could happen at any time.

He rolled his eyes. "Fancy you and your crew. You're my crew." He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"This is why I mentioned staying in the room!" He play kickrd her. He laid his head on her shoulder as he read, zoning everyone out. He was getting tired as he read. "Nick this is intense...I love it."

“I don’t know if he is old enough for vitamins. And he needs to get sick sometimes to build up that immune system of his.” She said. “Let’s go see a nutritionist when I get back. See what they have to say about it.”

She nodded her head agreeing, “I am a piece of your crew. You have a free too. Luke, your dad, Amy.” She reminded.

She felt him yawn and rubbed his cheek. “My poor baby is reading himself to sleep.” She teased.

Owen started to get tired too and walked over to Adri. He wanted to be held but he didn’t want to go to sleep so he fussed every time she tried to get him in the go to sleep position. He could fight it all he wanted but she was going to get him asleep.

"I bet some he can but we can take him and find out. It will be good for all of us." Jake agreed.

He smiled. "You help dress me. I think you're secretly wishing you cam dress me for our wedding. I've been getting better." He told her with a smile.

"What's your colors?" Nick asked. "I could make some calls with designers if you need help."

Jake nodded to Adri about being tired. "Im training again. My body is still catching up." He snuggled into her more and let Owen snuggle them. "Give him time...he will be out."

Back
Top Bottom