Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

She laughed and nodded her head, “I don’t think that was ever a secret but I’m going to let you do it. I might push a few designers your way though.” She told him. She couldn’t give him complete control.

“Red, black and silver. Right?” She asked Jake and nodded her head. “You see. It’s normal to push designers on other people. You can still design it you tell them what you want.. They will just make it look even better.” She rubbed his thigh and smiled at him.

“If he would stop squiring he would be asleep.” She told Owen but held him in his awkward position until she could get him to relax and go to sleep in her arms.

He shook his head. "No secret to me. I just need to know your dress color. I've had designers already approach me. But if someone found her dress..." He gave Adri a look befire kissing her.

"Yep. If she goes with a white dress my shirt will probably be white. I'm thinking the guys will be opposite the girls? If girls are in red the guys silver but I think the guys with silver ties and red handkerchief sounds cool. I do like all black with a white tie for myself but I don't think Adri is for it..." He smiled.

He looked at Owen. "Want me to hold him? Maybe warm milk will help."

“I’ve been a little busy. I have the appointment set. I’m going next month.” She told him. “I always dreamed of shopping for a wedding dress with no budget. And now I’m getting to do that and it’s amazing. But instead going out shopping the dresses are coming to me. It’s through this huge place. I picked dresses online. They pick a few from my taste. It’s going to be amazing. So I’m getting penthouse suite somewhere and my girls as we are going to find my dress.” She clapped.

“It will most likely be white but I need to make sure first. I did pick a few rose gold dresses and lilac that were really pretty.” She smiled. “ doesn’t go with the color scheme but the bride can stand out. And since I am the face of Bulgari they said I can use some jewels for the wedding day. They are going to have a guard for them though. That stuff is expensive.”

Her dream wedding was coming true. “I don’t mind all black with a white tie. I mind vests. But I’m sure you will figure it out. Maybe if the three pieces of suit are black and the tie is white I will like it.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“I’ve got it. I just have wrestle him down.” She chuckled. “He’s just like you. It’s weird.”

"The guys need to get together for something similar but maybe we will just go to Dave and Busters." He laughed. "Just cause we can."

He was confused. "For the girls or you? It wont match red. We will have to scratch the red. But get whatever you want. My Queen gets what she wants." He kissed her softy.

"Yes I know. No vests. I will just do pants, shirt, straight tie not bow tie, and jacket probably." He shrugged.

Jake looked at Adri and then Owen. "What is that supposed to mean?"

“For me. I can wear whatever color I want. Everyone else needs to be in the color scheme.” She told him. “I’m the queen. I stand out from the rest.” She smiled.

“I like bow ties. Bow ties are cool.” She rubbed his thigh. “Whatever you want. Just no vests and we are good. It’s difficult to mess up pants, a shirt and a jacket. Unless you are going totally avant-garde. To that I would say, I hope not.” She laughed.

“When you’re tired and you can’t go to sleep this is what you act like.” She moved Owen and he whined and went to back into his position with his legs across the both of them and his head on Adri’s arm.

“He’s slipping but he won’t let me move him.” She rolled her eyes.

Jake just looked at her with a look like, 'You can't be serious,' and then looked at Nick. "Do you see what I'm marrying? I didn't know all this when I proposed. I was tricked by Miss Diva here." He teased.

"I'm getting a vest just to annoy you." He teased and kissed her. "I don't think I look as good in a bow tie tux. Just me though. How many MMA fighters do you know that it looks good on?"

He looked at her confused. "I do not. Normally I just ask if I can lay on the pillows." He smiled at her.

"That's where he's comfy." He moved to lay his head on Adri's leg. "O, come lay on daddy. Come here buddy." He held his arms out for him.

“It would be nice if we were both comfy.” She said an doiked Owen’s stomach and he smiled and pushed it away sleepily. When Jake called Owen over he looked at Jake and then slowly crawled over. Adrigrabbed a pillow and put it under Jake’s head. “You’re both about to be asleep. I don’t want to wake you if I move.” She said softly and gave them both a kiss on the forehead.

She played with his hair and spoke to Nick. When her stylist came they went into the bedroom and she picked out what she wanted to wear. Some pieces she could buy. Other pieces were just loans for the night. She wasn’t sure but she picked out two dresses and would let Jake pick later.

She went back downstairs and she and Nick went into the kitchen and decided to make a some grilled cheeses. She made one for Owen and for Jake she whipped up a smoothie and a salad. It wasn’t dinner. It was just something to hold them over for the next couple of hours.

Jake looked up at Adri and held Owen and rubbed his back. "We were up early this morning...at least an hour before you two..." He smiled.

When Adri got up to go with the stylist he called her back and gave her a kiss. He couldn't help but fall asleep with Owen. Jake would feel bad about it later but he really was getting back into the groove of training and with Adri gone he trained extra long and hard. He found it easier to do it when she was gone because he wanted to spend time with her when she was home. Emma used that time to rest herself and do things for herself.

Owen was snuggled into his daddy, drool coming down, sweating, he was out cold.

She tuck her tongue out at him. “You’re the one who picked an early flight.” She kept playing with his hair.

Adri didn’t care about Jake falling asleep. She knew he would. He was training again. He was usually exhausted around this time and he would really need a nap if they were going out tonight. She did take a few pictures and Nick did too and drew on them and called him an ‘old man’.

The hair stylist and make up artist came around the same time and they went upstairs to pamper Adri. Owen was up first and Nick was there so he picked him up and took him to Adri. He sat on Adri’s lap for a little while but he got fussy. She changed him really quick and grabbed him an apple sauce pack in a pouch that he could feed himself. He had a couple toys on the floor so he was happy for the moment.

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought maybe you missed us and wanted to see us. I guess I was fooled. Jerk." He told her, narrowing his eyes.

Jake woke up slightly when Owen got up but when Nick took him he went back to sleep for a bit.

When he woke up he stretched a bit and apologized to Nick. He saw their posts making fun of him. He made a video going up to see Adri, "They are both jerks. I'm back in training mode so sleep is fuel. They make fun of me but they will crash before me tonight. Just wait." He then peaked into the room with Adri showing Owen playing and Adri sitting there getting all done up. "Look at my beautiful family. Say hi baby."

She smiled, “Of course I missed you.” She kissed his forehead.

“You talking to me or the baby?” She asked. “Hi Old Man.” She smiled and puckered her lips for a kiss. “Did you have a nice nap?” She asked.

“Hey, I need you to pick a dress. Your son likes the Balmain. Which means he has good taste but I don’t know. The Saint Laurent hugs my body really well. Well, they both do actually.” She pursed her lips and looked at Jake.

“The shoes are in the box if that helps.” She added and pointed to the edge of the bed.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Well I was talking about you, but he can say hi too." Jake kissed Adri back. "I did have a nice nap. Did O?" He tickled his belly. "Hi buddy. Say hi?" Owen waved at the phone.

"Alright I have to go pick out Adri's clothes cause we are going out tonight. Spoiler Alert! I actually pick out all her clothes." He chuckled and told his live viewers bye.

He looked at her. "Alright love. Let's see them." He looked at them and went back and forth. "I'm kind of aiming toward Saint Laurent. It really sparkles and pops. It seems better to go out. I don't know."

"Are you renting these or buying them?" He asked to the dress and shoes.

"He does not!" She yelled.

"Saint it is." She told him. "The shoes I am buying. Balmain I might buy. It's a little pricey but you might take me somewhere fancy someday and I will wear it. Saint is a loaner. So I can go out in it tonight but tomorrow it goes back to wherever it came from. Which means I need to take care of that gown. I am sure it is very expensive." She smiled.

"Do you want Charlie to do your hair? She can curl it for you." She offered. She closed her eyes so her make up artist could do her eyeshadow. "You really think you are going to stay up later than me?" She asked, "Yeah I get alerts when you post something or do something. I know what you said, Old Man." She laughed.

"Emma left for a little while but she will be back before we leave. I think she is grabbing dinner. She said she is going to try to give Owen a bath. I told her not to bother but she will find out the hard way. There is only one way for him to have a nice bath. Tire him out." She smiled.

He nodded and lipped, "Yes I do!"

Jake looked them over. "If you want the Saint, buy it too." He kissed her softly. "You deserve it. You're back to work, kissing as...butt." He looked at Owen.

He stole another kiss before her lip gloss or whatever got on her lips and she couldn't kiss him. "You need make up that you can make out with me with and it not go anywhere. You ladies need to make that happen."

He looked at himself in the mirror. "I'm not curling my hair. I'll probably slick it back. Thanks though. And yes. I do. I get alerts for you too. This old man could out work you or Nick. And...by the way my nap got our son to sleep fairly easily so keep talking smack. I'll put you in a headlock in front of your glam team. I don't even care."

"Maybe he just hates baths with you. Maybe he will be fine." He told her and grinned, teasing her.

Jake grabbed his clothes. "Jeans or black pants. Now here...this black shirt and this white jacket. What do you think?"

“I can’t buy the Saint it is on loan. Someone already owns it and is letting me wear it.” She told him

She gave him his kiss before the lipstick was applied. “They do have that Jake. You just have to wait for it to dry. I am wearing some like that tonight so I won’t walk out of the club looking a mess.” She and her team laughed.

“Pants.” Everyone in the room said and looked at Jake. “You aren’t wearing jeans. Look at the desss I am wearing. You would never wear jeans with a dress like that by your side.”

She gave him a look, “If you ruin my make up before she sets it I will not be happy with you. And you can explain to Nick while we are late. And fine. I just won’t bathe him. I’m going to be really upset if he ends up taking that bath with no fuss to her.”

"I'm saying if you want to find it...and buy it...get it." He shrugged.

He gave her a look. "Why? What do you plan on doing in the club Adriana?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Jake laughed. "I wondered the reaction I'd get from you when I asked that. I should have thrown out an Affliction shirt just to see what you'd do." He laughed.

He smiled. "I won't mess up your make up babe. I don't want a night out with you mad at me. I'd choose to stay in with the baby at that moment." He smiled. Jake grabbed Adri's hand. "Babe, I'm sure it's a water thing. I was only kidding. He's freaked out like that with Amy too."

Jake picked up Owen and played with him. "Seems he has has a second wind."

“Punching your rival most likely.” She teased. “You know, since you can’t fight your own battles. But I need to look good all night.” She smiled.

“Swimming lessons will help that and when I get back I will start looking.” She told him. “Plus if he is going to be swimming, he is going to need more baths. So that should really help get him used to water.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“Yeah. He always does after a nap. She might have to take him to a park. I wish Liam stayed. I’m sure one of Nick’s guys will go with Emma though.” She said softly.

He laughed, "You would...you have an anger problem." He told her and rolled his eyes. " Right. That's why I kicked his ass in the cage. Baby you look good all night every night." He kissed her.

"I know. He will be fine. It will just take a little time." He shrugged. "You will be okay huh?"

Jake thought about it. "I can go talk to Nick." He looked at Owen. "Buddy want to come with daddy to go find Nick?" He put him down and held his hand as he started to walk out with him. "We will let mommy get all pretty. She look pretty?" He looked at Adri and just smiled a shy smile.

They went to find Nick and Jake asked if Emma could have one of his security guys with her if she wanted to go to the park with Owen and Nick agreed. He would tell Emma when she returned.

The boys walked back to check on Adri, Owen had a cup of Cheerios which he walked over to Adri and offered to her.

“Oh thank you Boo. I love your half eaten cheerios.” She smiled and picked him. Her hair was almost done and make up was completely finished. She gave Owen a kiss and pretended to eat his hand.

She him on the floor when he started to squirm and when he hair was done she got out of the chair and stretched. She checked herself out in the mirror and smiled. She looked hot already. She just needed her dress.

She walked around in the robe since it wasn’t time to go yet. She walked over to Jake and gave a big kiss on the cheek and her lipstick didn’t rub off. “You see. They make transfer proof make up.” She smiled and gave his butt a pat. Her team left and she sat on the bed.

“Ready for a long night?”

Jake smiled. "At least he shares." He told her about Owen giving up his Cheerios.

He sat on the bed and looked over emails. "I have a final interview with an assistant. I think I found the one. I wanted you to meet him though."

He smiled when she kissed him. "I like transfer proof make up. Can we make out and test it?" He asked and kissed you back.

"I am. I got a nap in. I'm good to go! Are you?" Jake got his clothes out and made sure they were not wrinkled and started to get ready. "I'm actually excited to go. Do you know where we are eating or anything?"

“Him, huh? I like him already.” She smiled at Jake. “I start my interviews tomorrow while you guys are doing business stuff for the show. So I will probably have my assistant before you have yours.”

She rolled her eyes, “No we cannot. I don’t want to risk it, you butt.”

“I’m always ready for a full night out.” She smiled. “We are going to a restaurant where they cook I front of you. Like Benihana but Nick said it’s like the cream of the creme’.” She smiled. “You can eat that right? I figured it was on the borderline.”

She picked up his shirt and held it to her body, “I might be in your shirt by the end of the night.” She laughed. “Are you going to drink or stay sober?” She asked. “I think I’m gong to be naughty and drink and then when I get back to Vegas I will be good and start working out again and following a diet.” She pouted.

"Why is everything a competition with you? Hmmm? You wanted so badly to find an assistant before me. Why? I would have hired this guy but I'm being nice and letting you two meet."

He groaned. "Then that's not transfer proof. When you make your make up line, that is a must. Do that for me? So I can grab your face and just make out with you with no worries of it messing up? Guys would appreciate that."

"I'll find something. Worse case I'll work it off tomorrow." He smiled. "It will be fun. Those places normally are fun. They also probably have high protein stuff."

Jake smiled. "You're going to be in it huh?" He shrugged. "I may have a couple, I'm not going overboard. Liquid calories babe. It probably depends how bad I eat. I need to be on top of my game. Everyone is coming after me. I can't slack off. I need to kick ass." He smacked her butt, standing in just his pants.

“Because life is a competition. You’re just upset because you’re losing.” She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled. “Don’t wordy. I still love you.” She rubbed his chest.

“No. Absolutely not. You are not grabbing my face and making out with me. Ever.” She told him. “We will see how my make up line turns out.” She said.

She nodded her head, “And I am sorry Nick and I are such bad influences are your strict diet.” She dropped the robe and picked up her dress. She unzipped the back and stepped in. “I need you to zip me up.” She told him and turned around and moved her hair out of the way. “And will you put my shoes on, Prince Charming?” She smiled.

He rolled his eyes and flexed his biceps and the rest of his upper body. "Until you can do this...I'm winning baby." He said very cocky but playful. "You're damn right you still love me."

Jake just looked at her and kept blinking with no expression on his face. "Ever? We're never making out again? I didn't sign up for this. I expected make out sessions when I proposed."

"I don't know if I should zip you up or put your shoes on you. You won't make out with me. Ever...." He told her with a look but zipped her up as he kissed and nipped her neck.

She tried to flex and rolled her eyes, “Whatever.” She laughed and pushed his chest.

She tilted her head at him, “We are about to never make out again because you don’t listen. I said you aren’t grabbing my face and making out with me. Don’t grab my face and try it. It won’t work out for you.” She told him.

She wiggles away when he started kissing and nipping at her neck. “No sir.” She sat on the edge of the bed and raised her leg so he could put her shoes on. “Please?”

Back
Top Bottom