Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

He laughed and just smiled at her for her attempt to flex.

"I do too listen. What are you going do if I do grab your face? Hmmm? I'm telling you tonight...we're making out. At some point or another. It will happen so just embrace it." He smiled a goofy smile.

Jake sighed. "I haven't seen you in days. You want a baby shortly after we get married. We need to practice." He joked and helped her get her shoes on. "There Cinderella. Your pumpkin will be here in an hour." He smiled.

After Jake was all dressed he sat on the bed to get his shoes and socks on. "I may let my facial hair grow out. Can I never shave it like the guys from Duck Dynasty?" He chuckled cause he figured she's hate that.

"I'm going to roundhouse kick you in the face and run away." She laughed. "We can make out but if you grab my face we are going to have problems." She told him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Not in front of Nick though. I don't want him to feel weird."

She smiled when he mentioned practicing for a baby. "Yes, give me my babies!" She patted her stomach and smiled at him. "Ew pumpkin? I thought I ordered an eggplant. Those are much more fun to ride." She joked and winked at Jake.

"You can grow a beard but if you don't manage it and get it trimmed, I will cut it off while you sleep." She told him and walked to the mirror. She pushed her hair back behind her ears and took a couple pictures. The last touch was jewelry which was an easy choice. She picked out a pair of big diamond earrings and slid them on.

"Did I ever tell you that being the face of Bulgari was the best decision I ever made?" She asked and flashed her earrings. She took a picture of her in her earrings and tagged Bulgari on the post which they immediately took and shared to the world. "And they are going to let me wearing something to our wedding." She could faint she was so excited.

"I really need to pick my dress so I can go and pick my jewelry." She smiled. "You can come with me. Maybe find a nice watch for your collection." She offered.

Jake laughed. "That is tempting cause I want to see you do that in that dress. That would be epic and hot at the same time." He wiggled his eyebrows. "We are in his house..." He groaned and sighed, "Alright..."

"We could get a practice session in before we go." Jake threw out there. He rolled his eyes. "That sounds so dirty in so many levels."

"Do that and I shave your eyebrows while you sleep." He photo bombed one of her photos. "Yes love. I know how amazing it is and yes love I know you get to wear jewelry for the wedding. But I get to pick one thing out to get you. So I will most definitely get to go with you. Your husband is buying you a piece of jewelry to keep from our wedding."

"I need Rolex to want me to be their face..." He said and took a few photos. "You ready Cinderella?" He opened the door for her to head downstairs with Nick's box in hand.

She nodded her head, remembering the plan. "Okay. I'll pick the first two pieces so you know what will match with the dress or what designs stick with and then you can pick the piece." She smiled. "I'm ready Prince Charming." She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Grab your son."

They went downstairs together and Adri smiled at Nick when he whistled at them. "Even I can't deny you two make a damn fine couple." He told them and Adri smiled even bigger.

"Can I use your staircase?" She asked. It was perfect for a photo op and a video of her coming down the stairs. She handed Nick the phone who passed it off to his assistant to take the pictures. It was Adri alone and then Adri and Jake and after that Adri and Nick. The final few photos were the three of them together. Owen tried to photobomb a couple of them but Emma scooped him up. That took about ten minutes but she was happy.

"You guys hungry? I'm starving. I think you're going to like this place." He told them.

She walked over to Emma and Owen and gave Owen a kiss. "Be good for Emma. Okay?" She told him and tickled his belly. "If you need help with anything just call." Adri told her.

"I can handle that." He could even ask for them to pick out things that matched what she picked out. She'd love whatever he picked out. He was sure of it. Jake grabbed Owen. "Let's go big boy."

Jake gave Adri a hard time about all the photos. "Nick when you love a model this is what happens. She wants her photo taken all the time." He teased her. "Love you baby."

"I'm starving. I need food. And lots of it." He grinned. "I appteciate you taking us out man."

"No Adge we have to give Nick his present. Get your video up to capture this." Jake motioned for Owen. "Wanna help daddy give it to Uncle Nick?" He smiled and ran over to Jake and helped hand the box to Nick. "Open this and we can go."

Adri stuck her tongue out at Jake, "Don't judge me. You take me out enough to get me all fancy and dressed up. I'm going to savor the moment." She looked through her pictures loving all of them. She glanced at Nick's assistant, maybe she could steal him? No, not a good idea. Her assistant would be a great photographer, hopefully.

She pulled her phone out of her purse and started recording. Owen took the box And didn't want to hand it to Nick. Nick went to get a toy and switched it out with Owen. "What's this?" He asked and pulled the box open.

His light up and he smiled, "I'm in the wedding party?" He asked and picked up the bottle of Jack. "Hell yes! I'll be your groomsman, man." He gave Jake a manly hug and then gave Adri a hug.

"Wait am I going to be the smallest guy on your side?" He asked. "I've gotta bulk up to fit in." He said and flexed through his unit.

Adri cut the video. "Okay, okay. Let's go."

"Babe...Every fight you get a new dress and shoes. Don't even..." He told her and gave her a look. "I won't judge. I'll just make fun." He chuckled.

Jake laughed, "He's making you work for it." He shrugged. "Open and find out." He smiled. "Yeah if you want to that is." Jake hugged him back. "Thanks brother."

He thought about it. "More than likely yeah. Most of the other guy's are fighters. But it's okay. You can sing. The girls will like that. Don't worry."

Jake grabbed Owen and attacked him with kisses. "Love you big boy. Be good for Emma." He handed him off to her.

They all headed out to Nick's car. Jake opened Adri's door and smacked her ass as she got in.

“That doesn’t count. If I went to a fight in jeans and a t-shirt I would get torn apart.” She told him. “I like being flaunted.” She said and flipped her hair in his face and walked away.

She said goodbye to Owen again and gave him a kiss on the the cheek. They went outside and got in Nick’s car. She smiled when Jake smacked her ass. “You’re an ass.” She told him when he sat down.

When they got to the restaurant paparazzi was waiting out for any celebrity. It was a popular spot to eat. They went inside and were immediately taken to a back room where they would have the table to themselves. A chef joined them not to long after they sat down and started the grill up.

"It does too count. You get a new outfit. Every time." He rolled his eyes but then smiled. "I want a new outfit every fashion week."

He laughed. "You liked it...don't act like you didn't." He talked to Nick about the show a bit on the way to the restaurant.

Jake got out and opened the door for Adri, he walked in with her with his arm around her. Honestly, he didn't mind the photos that were being taken, he expected it there in LA. He sat next to Adri, his hand rested on her leg as he checked out the menu. "What you drinking babe?"

"If you went with me to Fashion Week you would have a new outfit every day. An outfit tailor for you that you would not be able to keep because a designer would want ti back at the end of the day. Just like this dress. You joke about it but watch, there will be days when I am in four or five different outfits, going out and about because I have too. Especially if I am not walking."

She looked at the drink menu, I think I will start off light. A little white wine with dinner. wait until we get to the club to have a real drink." She smiled. "What about you? A beer?" She asked. "And you Nick? What are you going to drink?" She asked so he didn't feel excluded. They would have to mindful of Nick until he found some girl at the club to take him away and distract him.

"Oh, and Jake wants you to stay away from our nanny." She laughed. "She, like every other woman in the world, thinks your cute. But she is here to work. Not flirt with singer/actors." She gave him a pointed look. "Don't seduce our nanny."

"This dress isn't the same as when I have a fight. You get a new out fit. I get a new one. I'm not borrowing. Sorry. It's not happening. Not for fashion week. Not all the time anyway." He smiled. "You have fun with all those changes. And I have went to every Fashion Week you've walked in. Well I've at least watched you walk. You know what I mean."

He shrugged. "I really shouldn't drink babe...I will only have one with dinner." His fingertips rubbed her leg under the table.

Nick looked over the menu. "Probably just a whiskey."

Jake agreed. "Yeah. You need to stay away cause you are in LA and we are in Vegas and we can't lose our good nanny we have. I see her staring you down. I will help you find a woman, not that you need help but not her. And my sister is taken, sorry." He chuckled.

"Fair enough. She is really pretty though. I will make sure she sticks to working while she is here." He smiled.

She rolled her eyes, “No. we don’t want you to sleep with our nanny because our son loves her and we don’t want to have to find another nanny. By all means date but stay away from our employees.” She told him.

She narrowed her eyes at Nick, “I don’t know. I don’t trust you. It’s not you, it’s your face and your voice. You do little things. I don’t even think you’re aware of it. Like Jake when he is with Owen. He doesn’t know what he does but he has a charm to him that is a magnet to women.” She rubbed his hand.

“I am going to keep dinner simple with chicken and veggies. You see. You can get high protien.” She told Jake. “And I know you’ll really start kicking ass when I am doing traveling and it will be like tonight never happened.” She gave his hand a squeeze. “I believe in you.”

"That's what I meant. We're in Vegas. You're here. And we have a good nanny and if she sleeps with you and falls in love she will want to move to LA and then your nephew will be heart broken and we can't have that. And Adri needs someone she can trust with our son and is good with him."

Nick laughed and looked innocent.

Jake looked confused. "Wait...should I be jealous about the comment about his face and voice? Or should I thank you for the compliment about my charm? I'm really confused." Jake chuckled and Nick laughed, "Be jealous for sure." Jake narrowed his eyes at him.

"Yeah, I'll probably get salmon and veggies. I can live with that." He nodded. "I just always do this. It takes a bit to get back into a good training schedule and then I'm hard on myself." He smiled and kissed her head. "Thanks baby."

Jake looked at Nick. "Does it kind of stink to not be able to really tour since you are taping the show or having to work around that or do you not mind not being able to tour? I would think touring now would be a good idea before you found a wife and kids."

"It does make it hard. And you are right, it is going to be easier to jump into one now then if I was married with a family. That's one reason I'm not too worried about finding someone. It will happen eventually when it is supposed to."

“Or if you two sleep together and you think it’s a one night stand and she wants something serious it is a huge hair show for us anytime you come over. You see the problem?”

She thought about it and shrugged her shoulders, “Not sure.” She laughed. “I love you. I don’t really love him. Not the way I love you. He’s cute but you are my number one.” She smiled and rubbed his cheek.

“Or when you least expect it. I started dating tho guy and then month later we have a son and months after that we are engaged. Life can live really fast when you let it.” She smiled at Jake. “And weeks after we get married we are going to start adding to our family and I can’t wait. I wouldn’t change my life for the world. It’s going to make fashion week difficult though. A five weeks away from my family.” She pouted.

Nick put his hands up. "I get it. I get it. No sleeping with the nanny. Get it. You do owe me a girl to flirt with though instead." He teased.

Jake smiled. "I love you too. Aw shucks." He turned to Nick, "Sorry bro, but she really loves me."

Nick rolled his eyes, "I know. Trust me I wouldn't begin to get between you two. You're not the one who has a mean hook I hear." Jake chuckled and shook his head.

"It was not a month later, it was like twoish...or more." He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "We moved to the house already. So we were living together at least before we had a son. We kind of went order..." Nick just smiled as he listened to Adri. "It's true, I like our pace. It's not the pace everyone else goes but it's ours and it hasn't been easy, but we're doing it and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else." He kept caressing her leg. "I honestly don't know where I'd be without Adge. I probably wouldn't be champion. I had some really tough family stuff come up and I probably would have said goodbye to my mother. I probably would have given up fighting to take care of Owen cause I wouldn't know how to be a father and fight without her to keep me sane. She jumped right in and took charge." He glanced at Adri, "Even after she swore she wouldn't." He winked at Adri before looking at Nick, "You need a woman like Adri. She's perfect. I swear every day I fall deeper in love and she keep surprising me."

Nick looked at Adri, "Five weeks? In a row?! I was going to ask for you to put a good word in with some model friends especially any here in LA. But now...I may need to know more about the job."

Adri rolled her eyes again, "Like that is going to be hard to find. I can throw. stick and hit a girl for you to flirt with." She laughed.

"You made decent money being a fighter before you were champ. You could have done it. You would have needed help and I am sure Amy would have been right there to take up my place." She told him.

Nick raised his eyebrows, "This one said she wouldn't take care of Owen? What?"

Adri's tongue poked her cheek out, "I was angry and jealous and I didn't mean it obviously. It just hurt knowing the man that I loved that I was dreaming this perfect relationship with was having a baby with another woman. And then the baby was going to live with us and that killed me for a couple months. It's special your first kid, I wanted to give him that." She shrugged her shoulder. It still hurt a little but she wouldn't give up Owen. He was hers.

"And then I saw him and those blue eyes and he was crying in his premmie sized onesie that was too big for him and I picked him up and fell in love. We still have that onesie, you know. I had a shadow box made and I put it in his room in the closet so he could see how tiny he was when he was born." She smiled. "Maybe we should put it out for his first birthday."

Nick smiled at Jake, "I can see what you mean now." He laughed. Their drinks were brought out not too long after they were ordered and the chef took their food orders and started to cook it.

Adri nodded her head, "Five weeks in a row. Five different cities. I am only doing a few shows but I am part of the Front Row for a few shows so it's going to be wild. I have to make sure my limo has the really dark tint because I will be getting dressed int he car on the way to shows." She laughed. "It's so much fun! It is a crazy lifestyle though so I wouldn't date someone in it unless you can work around it. Jake and I had that problem a lot. Too many times, I think." She rubbed his cheek.

"There was a week where we could not talk to each other without getting into a fight. That was the worst. I am glad we got past that. If we can get past that we can get through anything."

Nick laughed, "Probably easier to hit one that would want to date me than Jake," he teased just giving Jake a hard time.

"I'm taken anyway. They know how Adri can punch." He chuckled. Jake shrugged. "I don't know babe. Amy was ready to throw my mom's relationship to the curb. I have a feeling we would have both tossed it away." He shrugged. "There's no replacing you Adge, you should know that."

Jake squeezed her hand. "In a way she will still be giving me a lot of my firsts. I didn't get to be around when Layla was pregnant with Owen. I didn't get to go to doctor appointments or feel him kick. I'll be able to do all of that with our baby." He smiled at Adri, "You can get it out for him for his birthday if you want. It will amazing everyone he was that small."

He watched the chef start their food as they talked a bit. "Yeah I'm not super thrilled about five weeks away but I'm going to see her walk. That will make it easier and trust me video calls help tremendously. Plus it helps with Owen being able to see mommy too. I do think that is one thing that has helped the most but like Adri said, it's not for everyone. It takes a lot of work. Just like being with a fighter isn't for everyone." Jake looked at Adri, "Not to mention you decided working after a fight." He whispered to her and smiled.

"Yeah we had a rough patch between that and the issues around Owen I don't think anything else will be a big issue. It does help we keep each other informed on work and schedules. Communication is key. I think that's the key in most relationships. We don't hold each other back but supports each other." He kissed Adri's head.

"After seeing you two and then you two with Owen, it does make me want to find someone and settle down but then again I know it would be a lot of work, and I just don't know if I'm ready for it." He said honestly.

"You will be ready when you find the right woman." Jake told Nick and took a drink, watching the chef again.

“No is going to believe he was that small. He is so chunky now.” She smiled. She loved how big he was. He was perfect.

“I was about to get fired. I could feel it. I needed a backup plan.” She laughed. “And it was only supposed to be a few little photo shoots. I didn’t think it would take off this well.” She told him. “I could have handled doing both jobs if I kept doing the little shoots.”

Adri nodded her head understanding what Nick was saying. “It’s weird and sometimes it does mean putting someone else’s needs before your own but when you find your person you just know. You make it work.” She smiled at Jake.

The chef made an onion volcano and then made fried rice in the shape of a heart and made it beat. Adri was a little sfrsid of the flames and all of the hair spray in her hair so she sat back when the chef did something really big to show off.

"It's because you feed him too much." Jake teased with a smile.

Jake rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I wasn't going to fire you. You got scared and for no reason. You were a damn good assistant. Even if we broke up I wouldn't have fired you." Jake knew she would have done well no matter the job she chose to do but modeling, she was born for it.

"Like Adri said you have to sometimes put someone else first but when you find the one it comes natural to do that. You don't think about it or feel obligated. You do it cause you want to." He smiled at Adri.

"It may be alright for me to go on a date or two. See what's out there." Nick grinned.

Jake loved the chef it was like watching his own personal cooking show that he got to eat the final product. He chuckled at Adri leaning back.

"We could put an ad out on social media Nick. Get you a date for the wedding." Jake chuckled.

Nick rolled his eyes. "Speaking of. Strip club for bachelor party? Yes? No? What's the rule?"

She smiled at him, “It would have been awkward. Just remember I was a damn good assistant. Probably the best you have every had or will ever have.” She said proudly.

“Could you imagine. That would be impossible to sort through. Pick a single bridesmaid. You two can go together. That will be fun. We are doing something with the entire wedding party before the wedding.” She told him.

“I don’t care. I can’t promise I won’t be in a strop club of my own so do what you want. Just don’t lose him.” She laughed. “The bachelor party should be two weeks before the wedding so enjoy your time. I’ll be at home watching Owen. Then the next weekend I will have my bachelorette party. And the next weekend we will be married.” She smiled at Jake.

“Mr and Mrs Daniels. Can’t wait. I should change my name now. That’s on the long list of things to do.”

"You would have punch anyone I would have tried to date. And I would have done the same." He smiled proudly. "Yes baby. I know. But don't flaunt it in front of my new assistant please."

Jake chuckled. "It would be fun if we picked the date. We both pick someone to go out with him. He gets one blind date before the wedding."

Nick looked confused. "I'm right here guys."

Jake laughed, "I could imagine them calling you saying they lost me." He laughed harder. "She would be so mad."

Nick chuckled, "I will converse with the other men, be prepared to be at a strip club at some point."

"I want to go paint balling in the morning then go out in the evening. I may need a week to recover." He chuckled.

"That does have a nice sound to it. Mrs. Drifter." He smiled and took a drink. "There is a lot you need to do yet. I think you will be rather stressed even with a planner. You need everything perfect." He looked at Nick. "Oh and the wedding is in North Carolina too."

“I will flaunt it in front of everyone and anyone. And if they don’t agree they’ll get knocked out.” She laughed. “If they lose you, the whole grooms side is getting an earful from me.” She told him.

“Oh god. Don’t lose him and please no black eyes or visible bruises.” She looked at Jake and then at Nick. “You aren’t fighting before the wedding and you aren’t fighting before the wedding because I don’t want to risk you broken and bruised. I won’t be happy if you’re bruised from paintball.”

She nodded her head, “Yes North Carolina but no more details after that. It’s hush hush until you get the invite.” She smiled and patted Jake’s thigh.

"I expect no different from you love." He smiled and shook his head. "I kind of am curious what you'd say. But I've seen you mad so I'm not THAT curious."

Jake rolled his eyes playfully. "We would have gear on. Helmets. Pads if it makes you feel better. That is the only request I have for my party and you don't like it."

Nick shook his head. "She's such a drag isn't she?"

"Imagine living with her..."

"Nagger too?"

Jake just made wide eyes. Both clearly just teasing.

They all got their food. "And don't ask for hints cause she would kill me if I told. Not sure which would be a worse death if I told you the location or showed up at the wedding with a noticeable bruise."

Nick looked at Adri, "Don't you know make up artist?"

"Ooo what he said..."

Adri raised her eyebrows at Jake and then at Nick and then back to Jake, “Wow! Wow. Okay assholes. You just wait until you get a girlfriend Nick. I’m going to make sure she makes your life a living hell.” She threatened. “Jake I’ll just make your life a living hell.”

She smiled and nodded her head, “I will kill you. If you tell anyone. Parents included.” She wanted everyone to be pleasantly surprised when they saw that their wedding was going to be at a castle.

She made an annoyed face, “Yes I know make up artists. I don’t want to have to hire one for Jake and his make up party. Unless he has a pimple I don’t want make up on his beautiful dumb face.” She nudged Jake because he was close to her and looked at Nick.

“Now what Nick?”

Jake looked innocent. "What did I do?!" Nick just laughed.

"Oh shoot. Babe...I may have told someone...or well talked about it in front of him." He made an oops face.

Jake looked at her offended. "Dumb face? Excuse me....beautiful dumb face?!" He nudged her back. "Jerk..."

"That wasn't nice to insult my friend like that Adri." Jake smiled proudly. "This is why I picked you to be in the wedding Nick."

Jake ate and went with a water for the rest of dinner. "How long do I need to be free for? For the wedding since it's in North Carolina? A week?"

Back
Top Bottom