Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

He shrugged. "Your mom and dad will just have to deal with it." He joked. "It's not like we will let them get physical or it to go very long."

"Yeah we can do that. Just a small work out room would be nice." Jake appreciated she would do that for him cause she knew what working out meant to him but she worked out a lot too.

Jake kissed her cheek. "Baby, I understand. I'm fine with it. As long as Nick really doesn't mind, I'm for it. He can stay here anytime he's in Vegas as well." He was glad she had a good friend in Nick. "You know he loves Owen, his nephew." He chuckled.

"I don't suck... I mean... I do suck some things and you seem to like that." He leaned down to try to lick her tongue that was sticking out just to freak her out. "We kiss and I use my tongue places, why are you grossed out about it? How would you like if..." Jake moved down a bit to her thighs. "What if I use my tongue here..." His finger went in the space between her chest. And down the center of her body to her stomach. "To here."

“I need a brand of punching bag and treadmill. I think on the flight we will start sending emails to designers. I have a few set decorators front Williams Sonoma that I absolutely love. Maybe they can come furnish and decorate.” She smiled.

She nodded her head, “He does that baby. Hasn’t Ben met him yet. Asks about him all the time. Asked what size clothes he is wearing now. Our son is going to be spoiled by everyone.” She laughed.

She sucked her tongue back in her mouth, “Disgusting!” She said and tried to get out from under him. “Why are you so heavy?” She rolled her eyes, “Yeah well when we kiss I want your tongue in and on me. When sitting on the couch in your mother’s living room I don’t want your tongue anywhere near me.” She told him.

She smiled and looked between her thighs, “That’s a good place to use our tongue.” She laughed. “But will you follow through?” She asked.

"I'll let you know. I may be able to get one sent to us due to sponsorships. I'll look into it and let you know in LA." He kissed her cheek.

Jake rolled his eyes. "He doesn't need to be spoiled by everyone...little turd. But he is pretty popular. It's kinda cool my son is so popular."

He looked at her confused. "We kiss with tongue all the time. How is that gross?" He laughed. "It's muscle." He flexed again. Jake laughed. "Minor technicality. We can kiss so therefore my tongue can be everywhere you want it." He smiled and kissed her.

Jake gave her a look before pulling her shirt off of her and then removing her shorts. Her panties and bra were next to go. "It's better to use my tongue without clothing in the way." He leaned down and kissed between her chest before trailing his tongue down her body, looking up at her as he did.

“He needs to be friends with DJ Khalid’s son. Then he will really be in A crowd of celebrity babies.” She laughed. “I’ll send the invite. Get our kid in the in-crowd.” She didn’t care either way. She wanted Owen’s life to be as normal as possible.

“I don’t want your tongue on me when we aren’t kissing or in bed. How about that?” She asked. That seemed better. “No. We don’t kiss with tongues all the time. I don’t want your tongue on me all the time.” She laughed.

She smiled when he started to lick down her body. “Now this is a good time to use your tongue.” She told him and put a hand on the back of his head. “Where else should you use your tongue?” She put a leg behind his back and winked at him.

Jake laughed. "We can let him choose his friends but between us and all the people we know, he's going to be popular with that himself. Plus he's an internet celebrity with his crawling on Max and falling asleep in the tub." He laughed. "Poor baby boy."

He laughed. "You act like my tongue is just so gross. You like it when it benefits you. Jerk." He teased. "Not all the time...but often enough...I hope you know that's going to be my new thing, trying to lick you. When you least expect it. I should tape it and post it online. I could have a channel just for that." He laughed.

"See when it benefits you..." He kissed down between her legs. The tip of his tongue brushed over her lips. "There?" Then her inner thigh. "Or there?" He grinned and spread her legs a bit wider before moving her lips out of he way, letting her tongue slide between them slowly.

“No you won’t because you love me. And you know I don’t like it.” He probably would though and she would need something to get him back for doing it.

She chuckled and grabbed a pillow. She put it behind her head and patted his head. “The first place.” She whispered and raised her hips. She closed her eyes and smiled when he licked her again.

“Very nice Boo.” She moaned. “God I’m going to miss you.” She said softly. His tongue was almost instantly coated with her juices. She kept pushing his hair back and pulling it to guide his tongue where she wanted.

He raised an eyebrow. "I do love you. Very very much. You are right about that. But I don't think that will stop me by licking you." He smiled a goofy smile.

He grinned as she told him where she wanted him to use his tongue and also directed him to go. His tongue licked and teased her. He would miss her too, but would never tell her that in the middle of his work. Jake also gave her sensitive areas a small suck. His hand moved up over her chest.

Jake loved making her squirm. He moaned against her to add a bit of vibrations to the sensations she was feeling.

She put her hand on his and squeezed her Brest through his hands. She loved the feel of his rough his hands against her soft skin. She brought hand up and gave it a kiss. She sucked on his Pinter finger and bite the tip of his finger.

It didn’t take long for her orgasm to wash over her body. She cried out in pleasure, probably too loud with the sleeping baby next door. As she started to come down she pulled him up and kissed him.

“I need you.” She whispered and pulled his shirt up and off of his body. Her hands went down and unbuckled his belt she forced his pants open and pushed them down until she got what she wanted. Their mouthed never separated. She could taste herself in his tongue. She grabbed his already throbbing cock and slid it home.

She stopped kissing to exhale. Their foreheads pressed together. She looked into his eyes and pulled his body down on top of hers. It felt like they hadn’t had sex in forever when in reality they had it two days ago. Maybe it was because she was leaving.

Feeling and watching her tease him by using his finger. He let another moan against her. It wasn't taking much for him to grow hard in his pants from her teasing and what his mouth was doing to her most sensitive areas.

Jake loved her moans. It was showing him he was good at what he did and was bring pleasure to her.

He helped her get his clothes off and kissed her back. "I'm right here..." He whispered. Jake let out a moan as she slid him into her. His hips pushed himself in a bit deeper.

If he had to put a reason to why or how their sex seemed so good that night, he'd have to guess it was because she was leaving. Their time apart did always result in better sex. Even with their fighting and arguments, they always had a good sex life. Jake was pretty proud of that. Maybe her making him wait was a result of that. Their connection was much deeper. It wasn't just about sex with them. It never was. She was different from day one. Jake saw something different.

His lips pressed against hers as his hips working against hers to help move himself in and out of her. Jake was focused on her and only her as they spent their last night together before she left.

They kept kissing as he payed himself into her. Her nails dig into his hips, clutching his body to hers. She broke off the kiss to see his muscles flex as he pushed himself into her. It was so sexy to see his muscles flex with every inserting thrust. She smiled at him and kissed him again.

She rolled them around so she was on top. She grabbed his hands and placed them in her chest again. She bounced and sometimes she ground herself against him. She put her hands on his chest and kept riding him.

She leaned over him and kissed him lovingly and stroked his cheek. “Harder.” She begged. “Fuck me harder.”

Jake knew she liked how he flexed as he worked into her.

Then again Jake thought her on top of him riding him was pretty sexy too. His hands massaged her chest, his fingertips teasing her nipples. He leaned up to tease the with with tongue with a little grin.

His hips thrusted up into her for a few minutes until he rolled her side and started thrusting into her harder. His hand lifting her leg up to get in her deeper. He needed to get a better angle to be able to go harder. He pressed his body against hers. If she could his butt muscles working to thrust into her, she'd cum in no time.

She wanted harder and he gave it to her. She moaned louder and cursed. She could feel her orgasm building and he was doing everything in his power to make her cum hard. Their bodies slapped together. It felt like the bed was shifting with them.

She pulled his head down and she kissed him. She moaned into his mouth. Her orgasm as really coming forward quickly. She broke the kiss and gasped. Her eyes closed, her mouth parted and she got quiet for a moment.

She came and felt her second stringer orgasm flood her senses. She moaned and crushed her lips against his. “Fuck me.” She moaned. Her nails once again scratching where she dug into his skin. She bit her lips and kept moving her hips back and forth. She hoped when it came time to make a baby that it felt this good.

The way they moved together and the feel of the bed shifting with them just added to the sexiness to Jake. It was sexy within itself when she wanted him then and there. He kissed her back as she pulled him down to her. He let out a simple, "Fuck." As he felt her clench around him he couldn't help but feel his orgasm building.

When she told him to fuck her after kissing her back, he moved in over drive and started thrusting harder and deeper into her. He worked out for a living but it seemed like it was always a nice work out when they fucked. It was definitely worth it.

A few more deep hard thrusts into her, resulted in him letting out a moan then finding her lips to keep him quiet and from waking up their son. He came hard and deep into her as his thrusts slowed. Jake hoped that their sex life never changed. It was one worry he had that it would slow down a bit after getting married and adding a second child to the mix.

His forehead rested on hers as he tried to breathe. He almost wanted to tell her that she couldn't leave.

She rubbed his back and put her head on the bed. "God damn." She started to laugh, "If women knew how good you were, I would literally have to beat them all with a stick and put you in a chastity belt." She rubbed his chest and gave him a kiss.

And to think this all started with her jumping on his back. This wasn't the first time this happened though. "Why does play fighting always result in sex?" She asked. "You like it." She teased. "You like being wrestled. Kinky..." She taunted and gave him another kiss.

"I love you Boo." She told him. "Maybe we can have some fun at Nick's house but you are going to have to be much quieter." She poked his bottom lip and turned so they were both on their side. When we get back maybe we should go get that test done. See if we have any surprise health complications in our children's future. That way after we get married we can just start trying." She smiled.

"I'm ready to have your babies."

Jake laughed. Was it something he should remind her that he slept with a lot of women before and some knew how good he was. Nah, he'd leave that alone. "Thanks baby." He kissed her back.

He shrugged with a chuckle. "Probably cause you always try to sit on me and I get images of how sexy you riding me and one things leads to another. Or...we start rolling around then kissing happens and we end up here..." He shrugged. "Act like you don't like it babe."

"I love you Q." He grinned and gave her a few kisses. "I love how sexy you are. I would love to fool around at Nick's and I can be quiet. You were the one who almost woke up our son." He nudged her. "Let's make the appointment in the morning. Then we can just get it done when we are home." His fingertips ran over her side and he looked over her eyes. "I'm kind of nervous he got it from me..."

Jake smiled. "I'm ready for you to have my babies." He kissed her softly and pulled her closer to him.

"I don't." She joked. "I don't like it. Not one bit." She smiled, "I do love it though."

She laughed, "These walls are thick. I don't think he can hear anything. He probably felt the bed shifting though. It felt like the whole house was shaking."

She nodded her head to him being nervous, "I am too." She admitted. "But we survived as a unit. And if you have it and pas it on again we will survive as a unit again. There are medical ways around passing that strand of DNA down. We have options." She squeezed his hand lovingly.

"Ad I will get checked too. To see what I can pass down to them. To make sure I am healthy. We will do all of those checks and make sure that when we start having babies we are prepared." She smiled at him and gave him a loving kiss. "I don't think I am ready to see how cute our babies are going to be." She said honestly. "Destined to have blonde hair and blue eyes. Our babies are going to be fricken adorable. And I am going to flood Instagram with how cute our babies are. I am going to be that mom." She laughed.

"Maybe I will make a private account and flood that one with how cute our babies are." She said after thinking about it.

He laughed. "Okay. I am corrected. You love it!"

"You only say they are thick cause it was you that was loud." He chuckled. "That is your fault he could feel the bed. Someone wanted it hard...I gave it to her hard..." He shrugged. "I just did what my girl told me to do." He kissed her slow and deeply. "I aim to please."

It was nice to know Adri was also nervous. Her words though made him feel better. His arms wrapped around her and he hugged her tight. "Thanks baby. That helps." He moved hair from her face. "You always know what to say to me." His lips brushed over hers again.

"Okay. Yeah we can get checked together. That's a good idea." He gave her a nod and smile. "Our babies are going to be beautiful. They will be the most adorable kids on the planet. I'm okay with a mini you. Curly hair. Blue or green eyes. You depend on the lighting...right now they are blue so they could so have blue." He kissed her.

"Babe we do share pics and vids O quite a bit."

“You pleased.” She told him with a smile and kissed him black. “You definitely pleased.”

“Babe the world is not ready for how cute our kids are going to be. They just aren’t.” She laughed. “I mean look at Owen. Falling asleep in the bathtub. How cute is that? And you just wanted to kiss all of his chubby cheeks.”

She nodded her head, “Inknow but we didn’t share pictures of him until we weee both ready to introduce him to the world. Remember? The circle of life video. That’s how we introduced him because we wanted to do it. I don’t want to share pictures of our babies until we are ready. Like we did with O.” She told him.

“I need to finish packing before we fall asleep.” She yawned.

Jake held a hand up in triumph. "I'm glad I please. That's my goal." He kissed her cheek.

"That's true. They need to get ready. If we're bringing babies into the world they need to be ready for them cause they are going to be damn adorable and going to kick ass in the world." He gave her a wink.

"I know that babe and we can wait to show all our children until we are ready. We can introduce them all in a cool way too. That would be fun." He smiled and started to think of cool ideas now.

He grumbled. "You're not done? There is a suitcase downstairs already. How many are you packing?" He poked her side. "Don't get up."

"We do have a son that I said I would pack for. It won't take too long. I just need to pack him a bunch of diapers and outfits and shoes. And he is asleep so none of that is getting done tonight. Damnit." All of his stuff was in his room so she couldn't pack for him.

"I am equally surprised and upset that they would rather sleep with him than with us." She pouted. "I think he is stealing all of my dogs. I will just have to get some more." She laughed. "Or maybe kittens next time. Maybe he is a dog magnet. So if I get kittens they won't like him and they will love me. Logic, Boo." She smiled.

She wrapped an arm around him. She grabbed her phone and checked to see if they could book an appointment online with the fertility doctor. "You're going to have to...you know," She moved her hand back and forth, "...in a cup. Can you handle that? Do they really give you magazines and movies to watch? That seems creepy?"

"I can pack for him. Give me a list and I'll do it." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "It won't take long to pack for him. Plus he's a baby. He can wear anything he wants and still be a stud. Then again he's my baby so that part helps." He smiled proudly.

Jake nodded about the dogs sleeping with them. "That is some kind of bull crap. I do like though that no one is getting near that kid without three dogs attacking. Especially the viscous girls. But to be fair babe they may have known we were having sexy time and stayed away." He chuckled. "I think he's just going to be our pet and animal lover. He knows how to talk to them. You do have good logic though babe."

He sighed. "I wondered about that. I was going to ask but I didn't know if they tested that way or a blood test too for stuff I carry on. I can handle a cup. But why are you asking me about movies and magazines? I've never done this before babe. At least not at a doctor. Maybe they will let you in there to help me." He looked confused. "Wait...if I'm doing that...how do they test you?"

She would make a list and send it to him before she left. Don’t deviate from my list. I need every outfit that I send you.” She told him. “It’s very important.”

“Well I’m getting cats next and if he takes those then I don’t know what I will do. I’ll adopt a tiger from the zoo and go and visit it at the zoo everyday. He can’t steal a tiger. Especially if I don’t take him with me.” She smiled.

“I’m sure there is a blood test but we have to check your swimmers. Owen could be a one in a million baby or you can just be super fertile. Either way I need to know and be prepared.” She shrugged her shoulder, “I don’t know. I thought it a guy thing that guys knew.” She shrugged her shoulders again and rolled into her back.

“Ultrasound, the one they stick inside of me. And possibly x-rays but I think ultrasound will do. I should be good but it never hurts to be cautious.”

"Why does he need everything on the list? He's a baby. What do you have up your sleeve Adriana?" He narrowed his eyes at her.

He laughed. "What if I'm allergic to cats?" He asked and made a face. "Yeah I want to see you go to the zoo without that boy. That would be a site." He gave her a look like she was crazy. "He'd cry and stick his lip out...and mommy caves."

"I think they do but I've not really met anyone who has gone or if they have we didn't talk about it." He shrugged. "I just hope they toss the magazines. Maybe they expect you to use your phones. We've never talked about movies...how do you feel about them?" He asked curiously.

He shook his head. "You women get it easy..." He stuck his tongue out before pulling the blankets over them.

“I need everything on the list. I have ideas for outfits and I need to see them all before I can choose. It’s nice to have choices.” She told him. “Plus I don’t know what mood I will be in when I dress him so I need a variety of outfits.”

She rolled her eyes, “If I adopt a tiger he is mine and Owen isn’t going to have the chance to steal him. He has stolen enough pets from us. We should have gotten him a fish or something.”

She laughed, “I don’t need them anymore. I have you. You are a movie.” She smiled. “What? You guys have it easy. It just pops up and you’re ready. You don’t even have to be ready. It will just get ready. That’s easy. Women don’t have it that easy. We have to be in the mood and then we have to pick the right atmosphere and it takes forever.” She rolled her eyes. “It’s much better with a partner.” She told him.

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I guess that comes with loving a sexy model. I have to over pack for our son cause of his mother's moods."

Jake laughed. "Well to be fair we had Max before we knew about O so he's technically our first born. Owen did steal him so when he's older ans wants a fish we will get him one then steal it. Same with a puppy. We steal his pets." He smiled. "Problem solved."

"Agreed. I haven't needed them since we got together. But for this purpose do you mind a little help? Not saying I will but just curious." He shook his head. "No...its not that easy. Sometimes it doesn't want to get ready even if we are. Also it gets ready before you want it to or when you dont want it to. But yes the atmosphere doesn't entirely matter...and I agree partners are better." He narrowed his eyes at her. "Have you ever...took care of business alone when you were traveling?"

Back
Top Bottom