Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

“Well I will cuddle my boys.” She stuck her tongue out at him.

She sent the video to John and thanked him and smiled at Jake. “Yeah we both kept it a secret. And I am sure your mother too.” She added. “Yay! We surprised successfully surprised you! Next it a surprise birthday party.” She laughed.

“One surprise at a time. I’m fine with just making you happy Boo.” She raised her eyebrows, “You have no seat covers and you’re going to put the girls into the brand new truck?” She asked. Rich can see it when he gets here. I am protecting the livelihood of your seats. Go take it for a spin. Enjoy the new car smell.” She smacked his bum.

"Fine. I'm your boy so that means you will cuddle me so we all are going to be cuddling together in bed tonight. Good thing we got a big bed." He smiled and stuck his tongue back out at her.

"Nicely done babe." He kissed her again. "Tell dad thanks. I'll text him later." He laughed. "A party for you or me? Cause if it's me you just broke the surprise."

Jake nodded. "True. Good call babe." He got in and took it for a drive. It drove nicer than his dad's he thought but maybe he was biased and it was newer so that helped. It was really nice. He was almost afraid to drive it anywhere and park it in a parking lot. It was his new baby. As he drove he thought of how great Adri was and grabbed his phone to make a call. She deserved the bags.

He arrived back home and left it in the driveway to show Rich. He got out and headed inside. "Adge! There is something wrong with the truck."

When Jake left, she got Owen inside and took his shirt and pants off. That made him happy so he ran around while she cut up some fruit in the kitchen. She grabbed him and set him in the high chair and let him feed himself some fruit. “Better bud?” She asked and he ‘mmm’ed which she took as a yes. She gave Max a treat and started binging the bags in.

She got the bags to the front door and Jake could take them upstairs. “There better not be something wrong it’s the truck.” She said.

“Do you want a smoothie?” She asked. “I need to go grocery shopping.” She made wave and looked at Jake. “How would feel about hiring a chef? To make our meals and buy our groceries? I know we like to cook but it would be nice to only cook when we want too.”

"There is something majorly wrong with the truck." He sighed and looked at her. "I'm sorry...."

Jake gave her a nod. "A smoothie sounds great. Thank you." He kissed her cheek. Jake grumbled about the chef. "But I love your cooking...can we just hire my mom as our chef?" He asked and laughed. "If you really want one baby."

He sat at the bar and looked at Owen. "Where did your clothes go?" He texted his father, thanking him for the truck and the big surprise. He then posted online how awesome Adri was for getting him his truck.

“What’s wrong with it? Is it because it isn’t pink?” She asked? “Because if that is the problem I can totally find someone to give you a custome pink truck. Pink everything if you really want.” She smiled. “Seriously though, the truck is brand new. If it has a light on I will not be happy.”

She grabbed everything she needed to make them some smoothies. She grabbed the blender and started throwing everything into it. “I know and I like cooking. I guess it will be better when we get assistant last. They can make sure the fridge is stocked with good food when we come home from vacations.”

She smiled at Owen, “I didn’t want him to stain his cute little outfit. So he gets to be almost naked. Which made him very happy.” She blended up the smoothie and then poured it into two cups. Owen wanted some too so she gave him his own sippy cup so they wouldn’t have to taste Owen spit.

“Okay. What’s wrong with the truck?” She asked.

He gave her a look. "If it was pink I'd put you in a headlock."

"Very true. Our assistants can shop for us. You should have told me to stop at the store while I was out. I could have gotten anything we needed babe. I wouldn't mind."

Jake smiled at Owen. "You almost naked?" Owen smiled. "You hate clothes just like daddy huh? Especially shirts." He attacked his cheek with kisses. "And you like smoothies just like daddy too. Daddy got mommy hooked on them too."

"Well I was taking it for a spin right? I'm cruising down the highway. Window down. Wind in my hair. I look over and my sexy girl wasn't next to me. That's whats wrong with it. My girl wasn't cruising with me riding shotgun." He kissed her. "Otherwise its prefect." He kissed her softly.

“Okay. I’ll make it pink. I just have to find a place. It’s okay that pink is your favorite color. No one cares.” She smiled.

“I need something to eat more like it.” She corrected. “And he needed something to make him happy again. Almost naked time and food. Keep my Baby Boo chunky and happy.” She clapped and Owen copied her.

She kissed him, “Awe. Sweetly. “You want to clean him off and take him upstairs? I have to pack for work.” She gave Jake a hug and another kiss. “I’m going to miss you Boo. I’ll see you in a few days in LA though. The two of you. Nick is excited.”

"Keep talking. Two words. Head lock." She would know what that meant.

He couldn't help but laugh. "I didn't need a paternity test done. Food and almost naked time. Yep. He's mine." He smiled proudly.

"Baby I'll make something and then come up with him and food." He offered. "That way you don't have to fight him taking off with your bras." He joked. "We will miss you baby. But I'm glad you're getting back to work."

"Rich should be here any minute." When he arrived the girls ran through the house like crazy dogs that missed their family.

"The wife wanted to keep them." He shared with Jake and Adri. Jake showed off his truck. Rich was jealous Adri would do that and of the truck itself.

“Two words, Pink. Truck. Or if you prefer, Try. It.” She smiled.

“Let’s just hope he never figures out how to take the diaper off. During almost naked time. If he pees in my house you’re cleaning it up.” She warned.

When the girls came she got on the floor and said hello to them. They climbed all over her and she gave them kisses and rubbed their bellies. “You’re going to have to get her a puppy because she can’t have them.” She cleaned Owen off and set him on the floor so the girls could say hello to him.

She gave Rich a hug and thanked him for taking the girls in and treating them so well. She picked up Owen and took him upstairs so she could unpack and start packing again.

He laughed. "Do not tell me to try to put you in a head lock cause I'll do it. I did it the other day at mom's. And you were mad...."

"Your mother said your brothers did that all the time. They would remove their diapers. I can see him doing it. But why do I have to clean it up? I didn't take the diaper off of him." He shook his head.

Rich shook his head. "Yeah...I think I am. But she wants a baby too so we may have to just pick one." Jake laughed. "Babe the Franklins are getting a puppy and a baby!" Jake knew Beth would get her way, with both.

Jake talked to Rich a bit about the girls and how things went with Beth and him while they were gone. He also told him he had to start training too. Rich was ready to help. He may not fight himself anymore but was all for helping Jake.

He went inside after Rich left and went upstairs where the girls were playing on the bed with Owen. They perked up when they saw Jake. "Hi ladies." He sat on the bed and gave them some love. "Are you packing for me too love?"

She rolled her eyes but didn't say anything. She didn't want to be in a headlock and she knew he would love to put her in one. "We should make a video where you teach O jiu jitsu. He won't be any better than me but it will be cute." She told him. "Teach us both."

"Didn't we go over this already? When he is cute and sweet he is my son. When he isn't cute and sweet and rips off a diaper and pees in the house, he is your son and you clean up after him." She told him and patted his thigh. "That is just the way it works."

She looked at her suitcase and then Jake, "No." She kept packing her stuff and looked at Owen. "I will pack his suitcase though." She tickled Owen's stomach. "IS Rich jealous of your new truck?" She asked. "He better be. Everyone better be."

Jake liked that idea. "Now or when he's older? He won't do it now. I'll tell him what do and he will just crawl on Max." He chuckled and crawled on the bed.

"No...he's mine when he's cute. He is always mine. But mostly when he's cute and sweet. When he pees in the house that's you Adri. You have that backwards here." He winked at her.

He sighed. "I see how it is. You want to pack his but not mine. I think you have chosen favorites and I'm not happy about it." He would pack the next day. It would give him something to do while Adri was gone. "I'll do laundry love. I can get get it in the next couple days." He smiled. "Yeah he is actually. He is very impressed with it. He said you did good but you did just kind of copy dad's. I am more than okay with that though."

"True." She said to teaching Owen anything. "And he is too little to put in a choke hold." She laughed. "Maybe you can get a potty while I am gone and we can start the basics of potty training. Maybe get him out of diapers before two! World's smartest baby trophy?" She asked.

"Hey! You said that is what you wanted. You fawned over that truck. Of course, I copied it." She said and tossed her clean underwear at his face. "Count those." She told him. She liked to pack extra just in case she had to stay longer.

"Are you going to drop Liam and I off at the airport or should I get a driver?" She asked. "And are you going to be in training mode in LA? Are you bringing your crew because Nick said we are more than welcome to stay in his home." She walked back to her suitcase and double counted her underwear before packing them away. She went back into the closet and packed jeans and workout gear.

"My manager is already setting up the announcement to get an assistant. I may never have to pack again!" She smiled. "I will have one picked out by the time we get back from LA. Way before yours by the way." She teased and stepped between his legs to give him a kiss.

Owen objected to them kissing and crawled over to them. She picked him up and gave him a kiss and then gave Jake a kiss which he didn't like again. "I can kiss you both Boo." She told him and kissed them both again.

"You want me to start potty training? Or you will when we get home?" He wasn't sure about training by himself.

He laughed. "I'm not saying anything about the truck. He was picking on you. I love my truck." He counted them, "Four." He tossed them back.

"Yeah. I'll drive my truck. I'll have to put a car seat in the truck. I may grab yours out of your car since you won't need it for a few days." It was nice when you didn't have to move car seats from car to car and just had to load Owen up. "We may want to get another one just to have." He thought about it. "I'll be working out but doubt I'll bring trainers. We will only be there a few days. I'll be fine if I stick to the diet and work out a good bit. I'll be okay."

He rolled his eyes. "I'll have it hired before you know it. I need to do a few more checks and make a pick. I'll have it before long." He kissed her back and wrapped his legs around her to hold her between him.

"Hey! Mommy and daddy will kiss. Get used to it boy!" He kissed her back. "He's just tired babe. Want me to go get some milk for him?"

“You start potty training. Just have Jim’s it on his little toilet before bed. We have to get him used to the words. Then when we really start potty training he will pick it up easier. That’s what I read at least. Every child is different.” She said.

She nodded her head, “You could do that when I left. If you wanted. It sucks that we have to get a new one. He will be front facing before we know it. Look at that chubby leg. It’s getting so long. My baby is growing.” She pouted.

She rolled her eyes, “Nope I will have one before you.” She stuck her tongue out at him. She rubbed Owen’s back and looked at Jake. “Are you sleepy bud?” She asked Owen and he said No. she smiled, “a Yeah. It’s milk time. I’ll change him.” She took him to his room and took his clothes off and changed his diaper. She put him in dinosaur pajamas and let hi. Walk around his room until Jake came back with the bottle.

"So I need to pack the potty for LA? I feel like we should just wait till we get home from LA then start it." He just wanted him to be consistent.

Jake looked at Owen. "I may wait for a new car seat until he is facing front. That way it's less we have to rebuy. Owen, mommy just called you chubby. That's rude. We do need you working out though." He teased and tickled his tummy.

He smacked her butt as she took him to his room. Jake went down to grab a warm bottle for him. He figured he'd be out like a light before he knew it. Jake came back up to Owen's room and showed him the bottle. Owen saw it and started reaching for it so Jake handed it to him. He offered to put him to sleep so she can finish getting ready for LA but he would understand if she wanted to do it since she was leaving. The girls were following them everywhere. It was clear they missed them.

“Okay so we wait. But we are getting him started when we get back.” She nodded her head to him waiting to get a car seat. That seemed like the best idea for now. He would be front facing in no time though

“I’ll do it Boo.” She told him and opened her arms for Owen to walk over to her. She was sitting in the rocking chair gently going back and forth. She got Owen on her lap and she read him a story while he feel asleep. She transferred him to his crib and walked into their room.

She packed her toiletries and sat on the bed, “I’m going to miss my family.” She told him.”Are you guys going to be okay for a few days?” She asked.

"I will buy one so we have it. Maybe two. One for upstairs and one for downstairs. That way it's ready to go." He smiled at the idea.

He kissed her head and gave Owen a kiss. "Night baby boy. Love you." Jake gave her some time with Owen. It was important that they got alone time, just Adri and Owen.

Jake was unpacking his suitcase and getting things around to do laundry. He then started to pack some things he could take to LA that he wouldn't need from then until he left.

He looked at Adri and moved between her legs and took her face in his hands. " We will be fine. We will miss you. Like we always do. But we will be okay. I promise." He kissed her softly. "I think I will take Owen to see your parents. I'm sure they missed him. Maybe they would want to do lunch or something one day."

“I think my parents would love that. And you can show them the pictures of him playing in your park. My mom and leafy saw the video of Owen falling asleep in the tub. She absolutely died from that.” She smiled. “Give then a hug for me.”

She wrapped her arms around his waist and put her head on his stomach. She gave his stomach a kiss and squeezed his butt. “I love you Boo.” She smacked him butt and got off of the bed to finish packing.

They packed and unpacked in peace for a little while. She got her suitcase zipped up and took it downstairs. She let him finish up and while he did that she looked up some designers. She also flipped through some of the Pottybarn and Williams-Sonoma winter catalogues to get more ideas. She got bored and noticed his back was to her.

She set the magazine down and then jumped on his back and used her feet to climb up until she was on the upper part of his back with her arms around his neck. “This is for licking me the other day.” She said and then licked him back. “Ew.” She licked his shirt to get his taste off her tongue. “Doesn’t feel good does it?”

He smiled. "I'd love to show them the pics of the entire trip. Should I show them the cabin or let them be surprised?"

Jake kissed Adris head. " I love you too babe. I am going to miss you."

He took his bag down so it would be ready for when it wss time to fly out. He brought the mail back up. He they had gotten boxes of products companies wanted them to try and fan mail. Luckily that all came to a PO Box but it still needed sorted. He tossed a box to Adri from a company called Hubs And Hers. They sell merchandise that say "His babe" and "Her babe." Jake went back to looking at the rest. "This is what happens when we are away...whats in the box?" There were shirts and coffee mugs. The mugs said that they like his/her butt. And a hat for Adri that had a hand using her ring finger with a ring to flip someone off. A note wished them luck wedding planning.

Adri jumped on him and he sighed. Then she licked him and he laughed. "That was more toeturous for you." He flopped on the bed with her and tried to get her in a hold instead.

“We are going to surprise retire with the cabin. No one can see it.” She smiled. “It will be great.”

She opened the box and pulled out a shirt that said Her Butt. She smiled, “You have to wear this. All the time. Someone knows I like your butt. They should make boxers.” She laughed and dig deeper in the box and pulled out a few more items.

“You deserves it though. You thought I forgot but I didn’t. I’m an elephant Boo. I never forget.” They crashed into the bed and she fought as long as she could to stay out of the hold. “NOO! NOO!” She pushed his arms off of her and sat up. “No sir.” She told him and sat on his chest.

"Alright. You know she's going to want to know. I'm not allowed to tell her anything? Do we assign rooms or watch everyone fight it out?" He chuckled. "That could be fun."

He laughed. "Probably cause you're obsessed with it. I need fight shorts like that. I'd wear those to train." He smiled.

"When's your flight?" He needed to make sure he mentally planned everything out. "Do you want to stay with Nick or find a place? We can always just rent while we are there." He looked on his phone for his and Adri's schedule.

Jake laughed. "An elephant? Seriously?" He laughed and poked her butt when she sat on him. "I will pin you on this bed. I don't even care. But since you're in position..." He teased.

“Assigned. Although it would be fun to see everyone fight it out. I need it assigned though. We are giving them personalized Christmas pajamas, robes, LL bean jackets hats and gloves. They will all be laid out on the bed when they arrive. It will be amazing boo. Maybe even slippers too. We call them early Christmas presents. Ooh and mugs for hot chocoate!” She smiled even bigger. She could have the Christmas of her dreams. “And it better snow. I might cry if it doesn’t snow.” She warned.

Her eye light up, “I could rent out the space on your butt and that’s what I could put on your butt.” She laughed. “Perfect. Good idea Boo.”

She thought about it, “One in the afternoon I think. Let’s just stay with Nick. He offered and he has a really good security system. And he has a gate around his house. I feel like that’s the safest option until we find a new place and secure it.” She said softly.

She laughed at him and put her hand over his face, “No speaking. I am the one on top. I win. I will put my butt in your face if you lick me.” She threatened.

She was so adorable. She was already mentally preparing for everything. "Don't forget their ornaments. I think they should have to open them. It is Christmas. Ooo. Let's wrap up their rooms. Lets name the rooms and then wrap the names and give it to them to open. But first make them fight it out then surprise them with the gifts." He liked that idea.

"Noo...my training shorts. Not for fights. No. Babe. I mean it no."

Jake thought it over. "I think he just wants to hang out with O...if I'm being honest."

He laughed. "You didn't win anything." He licked her hand and nipped at it before grabbing her and flipping her over and sitting on her, flexing. "I am still champion."

“We will tell them that they have to fight for their rooms and then after they fight we can just tell them the rooms are named.” She laughed. “That would be fun to watch.” She admitted. “Mom and dad would never got for it. They wouldn’t like us making the fight either.” She rolled her eyes.

“We can make one of the basement rooms a gym. Not a big gym but treadmills a punching bag. Something.” She told him.

“I think it’s safer to stay in a house.” She told Jake. “A hotel is too open. Even with Liam. Anyone can key in. It doesn’t feel secure. I’d rather stay with Nick and if that means him spending time with Owen then that’s a plus.”

She gave him a disgusted look when he licked her hand and wiped it on his face. She tried to wiggle from benteath him when he sat on her. “Yeah the champion of sucking!” She laughed and stuck her tongue out at him.

Back
Top Bottom