Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

He just looked at her like she was a goof. "Bride and groom ones babe?" He smiled and nodded. "Alright we can get them. We do look good in anything. We're easily the sexiest couple." He kissed her softly.

He rolled his eyes. "Babe...you are awful. For you being the model you check me out a lot." He chuckled.

He did fairly well but was no professional at all. He got up and laughed. "That was so fun." He would do it again if they had time and no one else wanted to.

"Yep. You have to beat it." He kissed her cheek. "You can do it baby." He gave her a smack on the ass. Jake shook his head. "No. I would go again but if you go twice I go twice." He started to film her.

“I’m supposed to check you out a lot. I could always check out other men if you want me to spread my attention around.” She offered and looked around at the people they were surrounded by. She did look at other people but Jake was the only one that she got to look at and touch.

“That’s no fair! You did so well.” She laughed. She walked up to the bull and jumped on. The man set it to be slow at first and then he picked up the pace until she was bucked off. She laughed and walked back to Jake. “That was too much fun! I have to do that again.” She laughed.

“And I was on for longer than two seconds!!” She gave Jake a kiss and if he wanted to ride again she let him onfirst and then she hopped on again.

“Okay food. I want nachos! What do you want?” She smiled and gave him a kiss. They made it about half way to the stand before Jake was spotted and stopped for pictures.

He gave her a look. "Look all you want. But you're coming home with me." He kissed her. Jake was dumb if he thought she didn't look at other men. But he trusted her that it was only looking. It took time for him to trust other people around her though but he was there.

Jake was proud of how well she did. He cheered for her. "That's my sexy country girl." He kissed her. "Do it again babe. You did really well."

They both did another ride, Jake stayed on slightly longer the second time.

His arm went around her. "Umm. I kinda want a corn dog. Or two. And some fries. I kind of want a beer too." He kissed her softly. When he got stopped he took photos with the fans. As much as Jake loved his alone time with Adri, it was nice when fans stopped, the fans helped him get where he was. The more fans in the arena or buying the pay per view the money he got. If he was a fan he would want the guys he looked up to, to take a minute for him.

After he took a minute he walked with Adri to the food area. His arms around her from behind as they waited in line. Some people snapped photos of them from afar and posted it online. "We should have found you a ring to go with our story." He chuckled.

“I need one of those at my bachelorette party!” She laughed.

“I don’t mean to tempt you further but they have deep fried Oreos as well.” She looked into his eyes. “Are we splitting some Oreos?” She hoped he said yes because she couldn’t justify eating six of them by herself.

When he was finished with his pictures she wrapped her arm behind him and slid her hand in his back pocket cupping his butt. “We totally should have!” She laughed. She shook her head, “Teasing is fun. A wedding band might be a little much. As funny as it would be.”

He chuckled. "That could be fun. I would want to sneak in to see that. All your model friends riding the bull." He chuckled. "Are you having just girls at your party?"

Jake gave her a look. "I hate you right now...yes we will split Oreos. I'm not eating all of them." He shook his head. "I have to run tomorrow if not more babe..."

He laughed and kissed her. Jake didn't mind her hand in his pocket. Actually he kinda liked it. "It would be funny. We're just getting ready for the real thing. Mrs. Daniels." He smiled. "I like that. You are becoming Daniels right? Like legally? Or did you change your mind? When are we going to North Carolina to check out the location?"

She shook her head, “You’re not invited but our wedding party should all get together and do something together. It will be so much fun. We can gamble or party or both. Stay in a big penthouse on the strip.” She smiled.

She was very happy to hear they would be sharing Oreos. “I can’t eat them all either. We can share. The picture had them covered in powdered sugar.” Her mouth was watering at the thought.

“I’m changing my name. My lawyer is working on the paperwork. It’s a lot of papers. And I have to get a new passport and drivers license and everything else. Social security card. Did you know I had to get a new one?” She shook her head and walked to the nacho stand with him. “You can get your dog here.” She told him. “And fries. Not the beer though. I’ll order the food is you want to get your beer.” She offered.

"That would be fun to get everyone together. It would be nice to let everyone get to know each other." It would be fun to gamble and party with all their friends and families. She had a good idea with that. "We would need drivers so we didn't have to worry about anyone driving."

He was craving the Oreos too. "Make sure you get the powdered sugar on them. Maybe extra." He smiled. "If we are doing it we may as well do it."

Jake nodded. "I didn't realize it was such work when you get married." He kissed her shoulder. "I appreciate you going through the trouble though. It will be nice when we are all Daniels. We will have to get a big "D" for the house." He chuckled.

"Okay. You want one too baby?" He asked and then went off for his drinks. As he was in line two guys walked up. "Jake? Jake Daniels? What's up man?" Jake laughed. "Drew. Hey. Adam." He gave them both a man hug. They went to high school together and was excited to see Jake. They talked about him fighting and being champion."

Then a girl walked up. "Jacob Daniels. How are you?" It was Emily. The girl who broke his heart in high school. She hugged him. "Hey Em..." He offered her a smile and hugged her back.

“Then we will do it. A big Vegas party with our wedding party. Dinner with the entire group and then we break off with our bridesmaids and groomsmen and go gambling and have some real fun.” She smiled. “Maybe go to a joint strip club.” She laughed.

“I thought you hated it when people looked at your big D. Now you want one on our front lawn?” She teased.

“I don’t like beer. I think I’ll get a water.” She told him. She ordered all of their food when it was her turn and she had to stand to the side and wait for the tray. She laughed Ike’s at her phone while she waited and took a few pictures with fans. When the food was ready she saw a table for the both of them. She picked at her nachos and waited for Jake.

He looked at her. "A strip club?" He shrugged. "You really wsnt a chick dancing up on me?" He asked and agreed to the rest of her plan. "Maybe we could meet up somewhere at the end to stay overnight."

Jake shrugged. "I'm embrassing it. May as well like what I have." He laughed.

Emily and Jake made small talk. He found out she was a nurse and doing well for herself. He ordered a beer, a mixed drink he figured Adri would like and two waters. "My fiance is waiting with food so I better find her." Emily nodded, "It was good seeing you." He nodded. "Likewise."

He found Adri at a table. " Hey sexy. Seat taken?"

“A joint strip club! There will be male and female dancers there. We will both have people dancing up on us.” She winked at him. “Yes boo. Penthouse at the Palms or somethjng. That would be nice.”

She smiled at Jake, “Yes actually. This sexy UFC fighting cowboy is coming with drinks for me. Have you seen him?” She laughed. She let him take a seat and opened up one of the waters and took a drink.

She ate a nacho. “What took you so long? I didn’t think beer needed time to cook.” She laughed. “Your corn dogs were getting cold.”

He laughed. "I'm all for doing things together baby but I'm not sure if that's one of the things we should do together." He joked. "But sounds fun. All of it does. You never answered me to when we are going to check out the wedding location."

He chuckled. "I have actually seem him. That's me cause I'm taking a seat." He set the drinks down. "I got you a mixed drink. I felt bad being the only one drinking."

"Sorry babe. I ran into some people I knew." He put ketchup on his corndog. "Two guys I went to high school with and an ex girlfriend." He said as he took a bite of his dog.

She shrugged her shoulder, “You can get some tips for the elephant but if you don’t want too I won’t force you. We can do that with the girls at my party.” She thought about it, “U don’t know. Maybe when I get back from work we can do a quick day trip see the grounds and come back to Vegas? I have to be open for work so I can’t be away too long.” She told him.

She smiled, “One if us had to drive home and you know I’m a lightweight.” She took a sip of the mixed drink and frowned at him. “That’s too good for one sip.” She took another sip.

“An ex huh?” She raised her eyebrows and ate another chip. “What did you two have to talk about?” She asked curiously.

He shrugged. "We have time to figure it out. You and that elephant." He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "I know. We could just do a weekend thing maybe. Maybe fly out Friday morning spend the day Friday there. Maybe Saturday if we have time and come home Sunday. If not just come home Saturday. We should call them and let them know when we do know when we are going. So they have a heads up."

He wiggled his eyebrows at her. "I knew you'd like it. I don't know why I asked about a beer." He shrugged. "I normally don't drink them either but for some reason they are good here." He chuckled. "I like local brewed ones."

Jake smiled. "Yeah. Just what we're both up to now. She's a nurse. Doing well." He took a bite of his dog and a few fries offering some to Adri to try.

“It’s my favorite outfit of yours. I should order more. Different things. It will be fun.” She smiled. “You can surprise me with one under your clothes.” She laughed. She nodded her head to the travel arrangements. “If you can call and figure out which weekend would work for them that would helpful.” She told him.

She nodded her head, “Yes. Very good. Which reminds me. We need to pick some signature drinks for our wedding. We can add that to the food and cake tasting. Yum. Get drunk and eat. It’ll be fun.”

She took a dry and ate it plain and too one more to dip in her cheese sauce. “With this fight coming up in the midst of planning, are you going to be okay if we spent a day to eat and drink for the wedding? I want you to have a say in the food.”

He rolled his eyes. "I know it's your favorite. I know. Maybe I'll put it on for you on our wedding night. If you're good." He chuckled. "I'll give them a call." He told her. "When is bad for you besides around the fight and FW?" He asked her.

He nodded. "I would like drinks we like. I would want Jack and Captain Morgan." He thought about it. "I like this brewing company here called The Great Divide. I may go in while we are here and see if they'd want to set something up at the wedding. They may want to bring multiple ones. They have a summer brew, an IPA, and other seasonal kinds so it could help them get business if they are at our wedding you know?"

Jake thought about it and nodded. "Yeah. It will be okay. I'll just not pig out on everything and need to get a good workout in. One day or two won't be bad. If we know our drinks ahead of time, that will help." He was surprised she let his ex go so quickly but he was happy. "I want say in the food." He smiled and leaned over to kiss her. "I love talking about the wedding."

“When we get back I can’t do it for maybe two or three weeks. But I am free after that.” She told him. “For now.” She said softly.

She smiled and nodded her head, “Whatever you want for drinks. I think I will stick with the mixed stuff.” She held up her drink and took another sip. “That is going straight to my head. Even with the food. We should let the food settle and ride the bull again.” She smiled.

“Good enough for me. We just need to taste anyways. We don’t need to eat the whole thing.” She held his hand with her clean hand and gave it a squeeze. “I like talking about the wedding too.” She smiled. “I will be Mrs Daniels well before the wedding but it will be nice to be married to you.”

He nodded. "Alright baby. I'll see what works for them and tell them I'll be in contact with them." He smiled.

He laughed. "That's awful babe. You will legit blow chunks." He chuckled. "But it would be humorous for me." He gave her a cheesy smile. He kept eating and took a drink of his beer.

"It will be nice too because our son and us will all have the same last name." He squeezed her hand back. "Do you want a band? What are your thoughts on a band? Should we pick out something together?" Looking at her engagement ring sparked the thought about it. "I still want to get a silicone ring for work. It has to be Qalo brand too." He smiled. "But I also want a nice one too. If you get two rings I want two, except my Qalo won't be too expensive. They are under 30 dollars. We could get you one too just in case you want one when you work out."

She shrugged her shoulder, she was fond of just having her pink diamond engagement ring. But she did want a band to slipped on. It was kind of dangerous to be walking around with a million dollar ring on her finger all of the time. “I want a band. I’d wear it all of the time. I love this ring but I get nervous wearing it around on my own.” Especially after being attacked.

“We can get Qalos and bands. I would only wear the engagement ring for special reasons. I only wear it now to show it off and because it reminds me of you and that we are getting married.” She smiled.

She finished her nachos and her drink and picked up an Oreo. “There is extra powder on these.” She smiled and took a bite. “So many calories. So delicious.”

It made sense that she got nervous about the ring especially after the attack. He nodded. "But I got it for you to wear. If you lose it..." He shrugged. "It's insured."

"But I'm glad it reminds you of your man." He smiled big. "You want just a plain band or one with diamonds?"

Jake smiled and took some powdered sugar and put it on Adri's nose and took a bite of one as he chuckled. "That's a good look for ya love." He smiled.

"By where I got our drinks from there's like a little area for drinks and dancing if you want to later." He took another bite of his Oreos. "I'll be surprised if I don't feel awful tomorrow. I never eat this bad."

“I know but that’s no reason to lose it. I’ll leave it in the safe when when I have a band to wear and pull it out for special occasions. I do like wearing. I just don’t other people seeing that I am wearing it. It makes me nervous.”

She looked at her ring, “I think it should be plain. In sliver to match this one too. What about you? Do you want a plain one or some big fancy one?” She asked. “We can always go to Cartier when we get back and look at the bands. Unless you want to go to your jeweler.” She looked at her ring and smiled. He really did do a good job.

She nodded her head to drinking and dancing later. “Yes but first I want to see some bull riders!” She laughed. “And you have to tell me the name of the drink so I can get a new one later. She finished her preaching and picked up a new one.

“We are both going to feel like crap but we will work it off. We always do.”

"True. Please don't lose it on purpose. I don't know if they could remake it. I'm sure something close but not the same." He told her and smiled. "I know you do. It makes sense. I didn't think of it like that when I had them make it for you."

Jake thought about it. "I don't know. I kind of like the idea of our bands matching but some with designs in them are kinda cool. I don't want diamonds or stones or anything. If I don't get silver I definitely want titanium. "It doesn't matter where we go baby. I'm good with looking anywhere."

He laughed. "We can see some bull riders." He shook his head. "Nope. Not telling. Or if I do it will cost you." He teased.

"True. Remember that when you want something before fashion week and I tell you to just eat it." He chuckled. "That you'd work it off cause you always do." He teased with a smile.

“I want matching bands with you. So whatever you get. I want. But smaller. I’m sure you want a wide manly band. I want something thin and dainty.” She smiled.

“Then I guess I will have to taste every drink on the menu until I find it.” She told him. “I will get drunk. Plastered. So drunk you’ll have to carry me to bed.” She threatened. “Then you’ll have to get out of those jeans yourself.” She spanked his butt and gave him a bump with her hip.

She shook her head, “Ots a totally different ball game with fashion week. Our work outs are completely different. Your workouts are insane.” She told him and ate another Oreo. She would probably hate herself in the morning but they were too damn good to put down.

She walked with him and they saw a clown trying to distract a bull while a man ran to safety.

He nodded. "I do want a bit of a thicker band. Nothing too small. I am a guy and don't want to bend it or anything. They make silicones for females too if you want one."

Jake chuckled and shook his head. "Nope. You promised to help me out of them. It's called a Rodeo Paradise." He chuckled. "I didn't want to tell you cause the name is so cheesy." He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

He stole an Oreo. "Lets go for a run together after we wake up. Mom and dad will have O so we can before seeing cabins." He kissed her.

Jake found a seat for them and headed over to it. After they sat down Emily and the group from his school sat a few rows up. She smiled at him.

“You aren’t going to make titanium or silver bend. You’re strong but your aren’t that strong.” She laughed. She shrugged her shoulder about the silicon band. “I probably should. I don’t want my ring getting scratched. I usually don’t wear it when i am working out. I’ll give t a try though. Do we match with those too? I want a pink one so will you get pink as well?” She asked teasingly.

She agreed to go for a run in the morning. “If I’m not too hung over from all the Rodeo Paradises I am going to drink tonight I will.” She said and kissed him back.

Adri watched the rodeo so she didn’t pay attention to the woman staring at her fiancé. “Would you let me ride a bull?” She asked. “Right now?” She thought about it. “Well after another drink or two?” She looked at him and gave him a kiss.

“I can be the first bull riding model bodybuilder.” She smiled at him. “Let me know when you want another drink. I will get it.”

"Oh sure I am." He teased. "Im more worried about getting it stuck on something and losing my finger. But if it's thin it could. No the silicones don't have to match. But they have girlie cute ones for you. I'm not getting pink babe. I love you but no."

He kissed her back. "Yeah you will be hung over. Let's be honest here babe." He chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Love you baby." He grinned.

He looked at her like she was crazy. "A mechanical one sure babe. I'll let ya ride it until you throw up." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah? I'll be super supportive baby. I got you. I'll be president of your fan club for sure." He smiled. "I'll take one now. Thanks baby." He kissed her softly.

Back
Top Bottom