Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

“You are. You are buying me three purses if you are getting a truck.” She laughed. “Something we can both use everyday.” She smiled. “It’s fair.” She told him. She shook her head to Dana telling her how much he would make. “I imagine it’s a lot since it’s madison square garden.” She smiled. “Another reason why I marrie you. You’re taking in the dough.” She joked.

“Remember when that’s all everyone said. Oh dating his assistant. Hashes only after him for the money. When I was your assistant I knew you better than you knew yourself. I was an excellent assistant. You will never find someone better than me.” She smiled happily. “You will try but they will fail.”

“I guess I will braid my hair for the rodeo. That will be cute. My legs are shaved so I guess. I’m ready once I do my hair and get dressed. I’m excited. Are you excited?”

"I'm going to buy a truck with my winnings of my next fight. That doesn't count. You don't need three purses Adriana. I need a truck...and if it's four door it will be a safe car for Owen to be in. Especially if we drive out here in the winter. There is nothing safe about a purse. Especially with you near one." He chuckled. "Nice try though babe. You're not getting three purses."

He nodded. "Yeah I remember. They were wrong. You only wanted me for my body." He smiled. "What do you mean when you were my assistant you knew me better than I knew myself? You still do. Why do you think I'm marrying you?" He smiled and kissed her softly. "You are saying dad failed? I'm telling him you said that." He teased. "I can still have a good assistant but yes it will be hard to be as good as you. Plus you stayed with me but you didn't sleep with me till we officially moved into the house. That's one thing you didn't give in to. You made me wait."

Jake carried their bags in. "I'm not braiding mine with the hat and all." He teased. "Okay. They have like fair food and stuff so are we eating there?" He asked. "So excited." He smiled. "I'm excited to see you in your shorts."

“No! You said you wanted the truck for Christmas.” She told him. “That is what the SUV is for.” She told him. “Nice try though. This truck is just to fulfill your country boy needs.” She grumbled about her and purses. “Fine I’ll buy two and you can buy me one for Christmas.” She raised her eyebrows and smiled at him. “That sounds perfect to me.”

She nodded her head agreeing that she only wanted him for his body. “I almost caved a few times but I am glad we waited. I don’t think I would have survived waiting until our wedding day.” She confessed. “But waiting until I knew you were the one sounded a lot better.”

She pouted, “I can braid it if you want me too. It’ll be cute. We can both have braids! Yeah we can eat there.” She rolled her eyes to him seeing her in the shorts. “Like you haven’t seen my legs before.” She went upstairs and took a quick shower and then braided her hair going back in two separate braids. Then she sat and do her make up.

“I’m excited to wear my boots and see you in those jeans again.”

He shook his head. "No it's haul an RV or anything else we need. The SUV is yours. This truck would be mine..." He told her. He shook his head. "You do not need three purses Adri. No." He shook his head.

He smiled, "I knew that you only wanted my body." He shook his head. "You'd never hold out. You'd give it a good try but you wouldn't last till our wedding day. But you knew that I was the one at that point? That you were going to marry? Really? Didn't we get in a fight right before that?"

"Doesn't mean I don't want to see them even though I've seen them before. It's like you seeing me in the tight fight shorts." He smiled and went up and crawled on the bed. "I'm just gonna shower when I get back. And are you hanging out with dad tomorrow or are we looking at more houses tomorrow?" He asked.

"I'm afraid to eat anything that I won't get out of those jeans." He smiled and watched her do her make up. It took him a moment before he got up and started to get dressed. He put a white wife beater under his button up shirt. "I didn't get any country boy cologne. I only have rich boy cologne." He teased and chuckled.

She made a face at him when he said no. “How often do I actually listen to you?” She asked him and tried to keep a straight face but smiled. “I’m getting three purses.”

She nodded her head, “We did. But we got through it. And fell in love even more.” She told him.

“Both. Houses in the morning and then hanging out with your dad in the mid to late afternoon.” She answered. She smiled at the thought of Jake being stuck in his jeans. “I can cut you out of them if I have too.” She rolled her eyes. “Rich boy cologne really? You’re such a priss.” She teased. “Do country boys even wear cologne?”

He chuckled a little. "You never ever listen to me. Never. Unless it's food or work out related and even then you don't often." He let out a sigh. "I don't think you trust me. Or you would listen to me..." He shook his head. "No baby. One purse. One."

"Then again when did we not fight all the time back then?" He chuckled a little. He pulled her to him. "We did get through and fall even deeper in love and are even stronger than ever didn't we?" His arms wrapped around her. "I think counseling really helped." Jake kissed her softly and deeply. "We're both just so damn stubborn..." He gave her butt a smack. "But I had trouble communicating what I was trying to, I feel I'm better at it now." He kissed her cheek.

He nodded. "Okay. Houses in the morning. Got it." He chuckled. "If you cut them then I can never get in them again..." He nudged her. "Be nice. You picked out my cologne. Or helped anyway. We do. It's more of rustic type of smell though." He started to change. "You know once we are made out we will be attacked by fans right?"

“Then we don’t get made out.” She laughed like that would be easy. This was his home state. He’d get caught way before she did. “We can always dye your hair.” She offered and took a step back from the sink. “At least until our vacation is over.” She told him. “Owen might not recognize you though.”

She gave him a kiss before she put on her lipstick and went into the bathroom really quick. She came out and dig through her suit case for a white crop top. She put that on and then the tiny shorts and to help cover up a little bit she tied the flannel shirt around her waist. She put her socks on tried to figure out which boots she wanted to wear.

“”I’ll take a picture in the white flannel that I bought and we can post that on Instagram saying how good I look in white.” She laughed. “And did you see your post? I think you were right. But a little egotistical if you ask me.” She smiled since she posted the picture of him and Owen sleeping on the couch.

She picked the black boots and gave his butt a smack. “I love those jeans. Those are my favorite.” She smiled. “As long as he can breath though.” She said giving the front a very soft pat.

He laughed to not getting made out. "Right...sure." He shook his head. "I'm not dying my hair. We just cut it. I like it how it is. I'll have my hat on it. That will help." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yeah Owen will probably scream."

He kissed her back and gave her butt a playful pat. He tucked his shirt in and then pulled a little out and then put his belt through it's loops.

"You love just picking on our fans don't you." He looked at her confused. "My post about who wore the flannel better?" He smiled. "I haven't checked it in awhile." He sat to put his boots on so he flipped through his Instagram. "When did you post that?"

He stood up and put his hat on. "Adge really?" He said to her smacking his front. "He can breathe but if you want to give him some mouth to mouth tonight....just to make sure...he won't mind." He grinned. "We probably shouldn't post our picture until we are home or people will spot us easier."

She laughed and shrugged her shoulder, “Most of them know how to take a joke. And it’s not our fans that we are making fun of. It’s the tabloids.” She smiled. “We will sit back and see how many of them run with that made up story.” She laughed.

She shook her head, “I didn’t post it. You did. Remember? We were sitting in the car?” She laughed. “It’s a cute picture. I like it.” She smiled. “My boys. I kind of want that framed in my office.” She told him.

“What? I was gentle! I might just do that. If you’re good.” She smiled at him and took a couple solo photos. Before she called him over to the big mirror so they could take pictures together.

“I do look good in white though.” She said softly. “I’ll post them later don’t worry.” She gave Jake a kiss, “Uou ready to ride a bull and do other rodeo stuff? Are we going to watch bull riding? And line dancing? And whatever else?” She asked excitedly.

"We can keep going. The tabloids need to mind their own business but we both know that will never happen." He smiled and chuckled.

He raised an eyebrow. "I didn't sit in the car. Remember?" He poked her side before kissing her cheek. "I think we can get it framed for you. Hell do you want us to sign it too. I'll sign my name let Owen scribble on it. That would kind of be cute. It would look pretty cool in black and white."

"You were gentle, that wasn't the problem. You just think you can touch things at any time like they are yours...." He knew she would say it was hers. "And if you say they are then those..." His hand moved over the air around her chest. "...are mine too."

He smiled. "So is your dress going to be white?" He asked with an eyebrow and kiss back. He posed with her and even kissed her cheek in one and made one look a bit risque. "I am. We can do all of that. How do you feel about me actually getting on a bull? Like a real one?" He gave her a nod to being ready and he grabbed his keys to head out to the truck. They did look pretty good. "We could make this rodeo thing a tradition. They have little sheep rides where Owen could ride a sheep instead of a bull. I rode a sheep when I was little." He smiled a goofy smile.

She nodded her head. “Yeah that would be cute. The photo in black and white and then have you and O sign it in gold. But I want one unsigned too.”

“They are mine!” She laughed, “What the air around my boobs is yours?” She nodddd her head, “Okay. You can have that. Just remember what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.” She smiled.

“I don’t know. It’s possible.” She said to her dress being white. “We will see.” She told him.

She thought about it and sighed, “I don’t know if it is a good idea. If you got hurt that puts this title fight off. It would be cool to see you on the bull but I think we should stick to the mechanical one. Okay?” She walked with him to the car and hopped in.

“Or a sheep. Yeah, you can ride a sheep.” She smiled. “You might break the sheep but it’s worth a shot.”

"No no." He shook his head. "You don't get two. You'll sell them on Ebay when the baby boy is grown and big and famous." He teased with a chuckle. He was going to tell her she was the mom that she got whatever she wanted but that wold backfire in his face so he wasn't saying that to her.

He shook his head and sighed. "No! Not the air. Your boobs." His hand cupped her boobs and gave her a nice little rub. "Yep...these here."

"You can't wait forever to decide your man needs to know so he knows what he's wearing." He told her and gave her a look but she did have time to think about it.

Jake groaned. "I knew you were gonna say that...If only Dana called one day later." He growled a little.

He shook his head. "I would flatten the sheep babe." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "You can ride a sheep." He poked her side and drove to the rodeo. "Shoot I should have grabbed a soda. I'll grab one there. You have to try the food there. It's like fair food. Tell me you've had fair food."

She laughed, “careful. You rub too much and we might not get to the rodeo.” She teased.

“I need yogi try on dresses! We had this discussion. My dress comes way before your tux. You can wait on a tux.” She laughed.

She laughed and nodded her head, “Yeah. One day later and you might have gotten on a real bull tonight.”

Maybe she would ride a sheep. If it was big enough why not? Could be fun. She looked at Jake, “Who do you think I am? Of course I have had fair food. Gosh.” She rolled her eyes. “I’ll try something. Not that soda though.”

She smiled at Jake and held his hand. “Love you.”

He rubbed a bit more and wiggled his eyebrows with a chuckle.

"I'm impatient. I get it from you." He smiled as he teased her a bit. "You should be happy to know that I am excited to pick out my tux."

Jake grinned and chuckled at his own thoughts in his head before he could even say it. "Well...you could ride a bull tonight." He wiggled his eyebrows and laughed at his own cheesy comment. "It would have been fun though. I road one once in high school. I didn't last long."

"My sexy model from Vegas." He gave her a wink. "The fries are the best. And pretzels. Good thing we haven't had anything to eat." He grinned. "Why won't you try my soda? It's so good."

His thumb caressed her hand. "I love you baby." He smiled at her. "You look at cute looking like a hillbilly." He chuckled.

She rolled her eyes, “Why did I know that was coming? You’re childish.” She laughed. “Grow up.” She smiled, “I just don’t want you getting hurt.” She told him. “You haven’t tried to ride a bull in a long time. You have a lot to lose by doing it.” She told him.

“It’s sweet. I like the lemon lime one though. I might have that. Even though I told you NOT to buy the case.” She gave him a look and shook her head.

“I don’t know if hillbilly is a compliment.” She laughed. “But thank you, I guess.” When they got to the rodeo she wrapped her arm around his waist and followed him inside.

“You have to record me when I am on the bull. It’s going to be a one time deal so I need you to be my cinematographer.”

He stuck his tongue out at her. "Your childish." He chuckled. "I know. Plus..." He stopped, maybe telling her guys have died from riding a bull wasn't something he should say. "I know. We need to save money for our dream home since the wedding is paid for." He gave her a wink.

Jake smiled. "It will be good for awhile. It's not like you have to drink it all right now. Spread it out a bit." He smiled.

He chuckled. "Okay my little country girl. How's that? That better?"

"I can do that." He wrapped his arm around her. When they got closer it was clear that they were getting closer to the animals. They could smell the horses and livestock. "Steer wrestling is fun." He told her and looked around. "What event do you want to watch first? Barrel racing, bull riding, tie down roping, bronc riding, or team roping?" He asked her with a smile. The smell of food hit him and he couldn't wait to pick out something later to pig out on.

"Yeah but that doesn't help when I want some all of the time and have to fight my cravings." She told him. "You'll see when we get home and you really want something sweet and that soda is just hanging out in the pantry or the fridge." She said.

She nodded her head, "Country girl sounds much better." She smiled.

She listened to him name off the events and pursed her lips. "I don't know. What do you want to watch?" She asked. She wanted to ride the bull before they ate that was for sure. "We should go to six flags and ride roller coasters and stuff." She smiled.

He gave her a dirty look. "Don't be rude Adriana. I will be rude right back..."

"Sorry love. Country girl it is." He gave her a wink. "One sexy country girl."

He thought about it and motioned for them to go to the barrel races first. He figured they'd start off small and work their way up a bit. "I would love to go to six flags. I ride everything. So be ready." He smiled and kissed her cheek. The barrel races were okay. Some runs were interesting but for the most part it was a tad boring.

They then went to the steer roping. "So here they catch a steer with a rope and they are on a horse. It's pretty cool."

“I’m not being rude. I’m telling the truth!” She laughed. “Not my fault you don’t like it.” She told him

“I’m not surprised. You seem to enjoy riding things.” She gave him a kiss and watched the barrel race. When they went to the other event she was much more interested in that than Jake in his jeans.

“Ah. The real cowboy stuff. Think we can meet a cowboy or are you afraid that I might be stolen by one?” She asked teasingly.

He nodded. "You kind of are being mean. I don't need to think of all the soda in the house." He chuckled. "Maybe that will be my treat when I win." He smiled.

He kissed her back. "I love adventure. Do you ride everything too? Should we just go the two of us?" He asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Babe...you got yourself a cowboy. I just turned my hat in for gloves." He pretended to punch her. "Any other cowboy will try to steal you but I'll kick his ass. You're mine." He kissed her deeply.

“We should go. Just the two of us. I ride almost everything. But with you there to motivate me I might be a little more adventurous. We can always take the nanny and Owen. So we can take him to Disneyland too. That would be fun. Right? He watches Mickey Mouse’s Clubhouse. I think he’d recognize the characters.” Maybe not well but it would be fun for her.

She smiled and kissed him back. “Careful cowboy.” She said softly and gave his butt a pat. She watched one of the men on horses wrangle up a steer and everyone cheered so she did too. She smiled at Jake and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “That was cool!” She wanted to watch another and another.

“Let’s ride a bull so we can get some food. I’m hungry and I saw a nacho cart.” She smiled and gave him a kiss.

He thought about it. "We can take O to Disney but maybe Six Flags could be just for us?" He offered. "He would probably love seeing the characters. Could you imagine him seeing Mickey?" He smiled.

He chuckled when she told him careful. Then how she followed the crowd. "You are so cute." He wrapped his arm around around her and rubbed her arm.

"You don't want to eat then ride the bull and throw up?" He asked and got up grabbing her hand heading for the mechanical bull. "We need to tape each other on the bull." As they headed in that directions a few high school girls stopped them and ask Adri, "Are you Adriana?"

“Aw. He would be so happy. We hit up both. Disney as a family. We can get him some cute mickey ears and then six flags for us. Ride some rides. Eat like crap. Have fun.” She smiled.

She laughed, “No. I’d rather not throw up some nachos.” She laughed. She laced her fingers with his and walked with him to the mechanical bull. “You go first? And then I will know how long I have to stay on to beat you.” She laughed.

She smiled at the girls, “That depends am I camera ready?” She joked. “Quick pick and then I have a bull to ride, okay?” She posed with each of the girls and they took a group photo. She went back to Jake and wrapped her arm around his waist.

“How soon before we are bombarded? Should have hired a plain clothes bodyguard.” She said softly. She adored their fans but she wanted to enjoy the rodeo.

"I like that idea. Six Flags would be a nice date for us." He smiled. "Plus O is old enough to like Disney. Which park would we go to though?" He asked her.

"But they would love that on social media if I taped and posted that." He laughed. "Deal. If you can beat me." He chuckled. "Good luck."

Jake smiled and watched the girls. They agreed for a quick photo. When she came back to him he kissed her cheek. "I'm a bit bummed you were spotted first but may be because you stand out a bit more than I do."

He shrugged. "We will be okay. I don't think it will be too bad."

They got to the area for the mechanical bull. He handed her his phone and keys. "I'm not fond of landing on either of those." He got on and grabbed the rope. "Alright boys. Alright." He said like they do on an actual bull. As soon as it started he held on tight and put his left arm up in the air.

“The main park of course and then maybe we can go to the adventure park and ride some rides. I want the rose gold Disney ears AND and we should get bride and groom ears too.” She smiled. “We would look good in Mouse ears. We look good in anything.”

She laughed. “Of course I’ll win.” She patted his back. “Oh trust me you’re standing out in your own beautiful way.” She smiled and looked down at his butt.

She recorded Jake walking up to the bull and riding it and made sure to get a good shot of him falling off and then the time.

“I have to beat that?!” She wasn’t sure if it was possible but she would try. “Do I get best two to go twice and we add the times?” She asked with a pretty smile.

Back
Top Bottom