Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

She shook her head to the dogs running around inside. "And scratching up the floors? No. That is not happening. Max needs space outside to run around. Or you need a trail where you can take him on a run or something." This house was out entirely now. She needed more.

In a perfect world, she would have found her house on the first day but the world wasn't perfect. She sighed and put her head on the headrest.

"The best part is now I have a judgment on what you like and what you really want. Tonight I will spruce up my lists and we can go look for something that you will truly like. Alright? Don't give up on me yet." The realtor told her and drove them back to his office.

"Jake it's too small. It's fine. I love you too, just stop talking about that cabin. We will find one tomorrow." She looked at her lap and then out the front window, "Are we doing anything with your parents or we going to the cabin after we pick him up?"

"But they are going to be in the house anyway. What are you going to do confine them to one room?" He asked. "Its going to be hard to run with him on a trail over Christmas but the other times of the year it would be a good thing to have. We do like to hike. "

Jake had complete confidence in the realtor that he would find the perfect place. He felt bad cause he could see the disappointment on her face. If they were putting up that much money it had to be what they both wanted and it fit their needs for their family.

"We can do anything you want after we get him. Nothing is planned. We can go back and chill or ask them to do something. Whatever you want. An evening just us does sound nice. We can take O and Max on a hike." He glanced back at her.

“I don’t want them running in the house and scratching the hardwood. We don’t have to lock them in a room. They will stay in whatever room we are in. Max will stay with Owen.” She told him.

She nodded her head, “Can we just order take out and stay at the cabin? And we can take Owen and Max for a walk later. Get them tired before bed. I think they would like that. Owen can find another stick.” She smirked.

She pulled out her phone and checked up in the buzzfeed post. “Our representatives were contacted for comment on our marriage.” She laughed. “How does it feel to be fake married?” She asked him. “I think I like it.”

"Baby they are dogs they will run in the house. Especially the girls. They chase after each other. It's normally babe." He smiled at her. "I know Max with be with his best friend."

Jake loved that idea. "I'm down. You want take out or do you want me to cook something? We did pack stuff but I'm doing with take out too." A nice relaxing night the two of them will be nice. "We can figure out what we want on the way back to mom and dad's." He smiled.

He chuckled. "What did our reps say?" He asked and he looked back at Adri. "I'm going with it. It could be fun. I almost want to post some cryptic messages online with some photos." He laughed. "You know though that some people will realize that there is no way it's not going to be a big event."

“They didn’t say anything. They declined to comment. They can’t say anything unless we give them approval. You know that.” She said softly and scrolled trough her Instagram page. She liked her friends posts and picked a random follower and liked one of their pictures too. It was an easy way to make someone’s day.

“Yes the smart ones will figure it out. They probably all will I just think it’s funny.” She explained and googled chilies food places near their cabin. The more she thought about it the more she realized she wasn’t hungry.

“Why don’t you just make us somethjng when we get back? I don’t want the calories of eating take out. I have to go back to work soon. Can’t gain weight with fast food.”

"True. We should have told them to say something cryptic to keep it going." Jake looked at the realtor. "Don't give our secret out." He chuckled. "Except with them thinking we got married looking for cabins could mean we're moving."

Jake smiled. "No way my girl would get married with a quick wedding. I mean I can't wait for it so if you want to go to the courthouse." He teased. "I'm calling you wife the rest of the trip. Probably forever."

"Works for me baby. I shouldn't eat it either. But babe, you look gorgeous. Very sexy. You always do." He smiled. When they got back to the realtor's he shook his hand and thanked him before going to the truck.

She nodded her head. They could guess that they were moving. It would be unlikely for them to move to Denver though since Jake's gym and team were deeply rooted in Vegas.

She laughed, "That is very true. Big wedding. Big wedding dress and so many costume changes." She smiled at the thought of it all. "Do you look good in ivory?" She asked softly. "I think for one portion of the wedding, I want us both in all white, or ivory if my dress ends up being ivory. Maybe our entrance and first dance and then you change into whatever you want for the rest of the wedding." She offered. It was a good deal. If she were him, she would take it.

She smiled, "And I want to keep it that way. Maybe we can make out walk later a jog. I need to do something that actually burns calories." She thanked the realtor as well and then got in the truck with Jake. "I think you are winning the who looks better in this shirt contest. Which is really upsetting because I like this shirt and my outfit today." She faked a pout.

"But a lot of people are also saying that they would rather see you without the shirt on so..." She shrugged her shoulder, "I mean....I guess....maybe you should appease them and take a topless photo." She told him. "Actually." She smirked and took his phone. She unlocked and sent him a picture she took of him and Owen topless sleeping together. She used that photo and took over his Instagram page. She captioned the photo, 'Look at me I am Jake Daniels and I like to make Adri's ovaries explode with cuteness, Hardeeharhar.' She closed out fo the app and put his phone back.

"Focus on driving. Don't worry about what I am doing." She told him with an even bigger smile.

Jake shrugged. "Adge I don't wear much ivory to know. But why do I need costume changes?" He was more than happy to let Adri change as many times as she wanted but he was okay with two outfits as most.

In the truck he glanced at Adri. "Baby I know a lot we can do to burn calories. We can go back to the cabin a few hours before getting O and try a few out." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yes! I didn't even have to unbutton it and flex like I planned. I like this. We will have to do the same with my cut off shirts. You'd win that one for sure." He gave her a wink.

"Adge...what are you doing?" He reached for his phone. "Babe. Give me my phone." He grumbled and sighed.

"Because it will be fun." She told him. "Who doesn't love a costume change?" She asked and shrugged her shoulder. "We will see." She told him.

She rolled her eyes, "We could do that." She thought about it and shrugged her shoulder. "Maybe his grandparents wouldn't mind watching for the night. We can go out to a bar or a rodeo thing." She smiled. "Can we do that??? Please?!?! Pretty please?" Owen had more than enough to to stay the night at his grandparents house. Adri always made sure of that.

"Don't worry about what I'm doing. Just know that I will like it." She laughed. "You shouldn't have given me the code if you didn't want me on it." She teased and kissed the back of his hand. "I need Cowboy boots. And maybe a hat. And flannel. I have the shorts. You know I had the shorts." She smiled.

"I can ride a bull! A mechanical one, at least. Save the real bull riding for when we get back to the cabin." She winked at him.

"You'll have to put me in ivory and see how I look. I probably look dumb but baby most guys don't like costume changes unless one is so he could get naked." Jake laughed.

He chuckled. "A rodeo thing?" He kept laughing. "I don't have a phone so you'll have to call and ask
Give them a call. I'm sure they will he fine with it. Mom would love it." He thought about it. "Does Max have food?"

He gave her a look. "You have gotten all jealous and mad if I kept my code from you don't even play and act like you wouldn't." He rolled his eyes. "You just want to go shopping. You have my flannel on. I have a bad for myself at mom's."

Jake smiled big. "Damn right you'll save the real bull riding till we get home." He wiggled his eye brows. "You really wanna go to a rodeo?"

She called his dad in his phone and asked if they could keep owenfor the night. They agreed but they needed to take more food for both Owen and Max. Which didn’t make sense to Adri but she would do it for her boys.

“They need food. I think they are stuffing our boy with too much food.” She said softly. “He can’t have candy so they over feed him. That or he’s going through a growth spurt.” Which would t be the worst thing the world since he was a little small.

“It’s a good thing we are going to your moms then. I can always dig through your stuff and find another one. Or tie this one at my waist and wear it like that.” She thought about it and shook her head. “Nope. I’m going shopping. Your clothes are too big.”

She nodded her head, “I really do Boo. It’ll be fun!”

He also was confused how they needed more food. "Well maybe they don't know how long we will be tomorrow." He shrugged. "Do we need to run by the cabin?" He asked.

Owen could be growing. It would make sense. "Maybe they are stuffing both of them." He chuckled. "You're raiding my room?! Oh sure first make fun of my home town then turn around and want me to allow you to raid my room." He shook his head. "Now show me what you did on my phone."

"Don't buy anything you don't want to get dirty. It's dusty and you get dirty when you're just relaxing. Be prepared for that. Your boots especially will get dirty." He warned her. He held her hand. "Think you can stay on 8 seconds?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah. I will grab a few jars and Max's tub of food and then we can take them over. It's nap time so it should be easy in and out." She hoped.

"I sent your nudes to your mom." She joked and laughed at him. "You'll figure it out...eventually." She smiled and looked out of the window.

"Great. Thanks for the heads up. I might need to get shampoo too since someone likes to use mine." She said giving Jake a pointed look. "If I can handle you for eight second I can handle a bull." She smiled.

"I don't know but it will be fun to find out. Maybe we can practice when we get home. You can be the bull and try to knock me off. I have developed a good grip since we started dating. Hopping on your back has done me some good."

Jake nodded and headed for the cabin instead of his mom's first. "He's good on clothes?" He asked. "Maybe grab another outfit to be safe and diapers?"

He shook his head. "You're gonna do something like that by accident as much as you joke. I don't really have any but nice try." He rolled his eyes. "And if I did they'd be on your phone."

He shrugged. "Its nice shampoo leave me alone. What is yours is mine right?" He smiled big. "Especially since we got married. And this is our honeymoon tonight. It's a good thing we can be alone for it."

Jake rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Its harder than trying to hold onto me. You gotta use your thigh muscles. It's more in your legs not your hands as you hold on."

They pulled into the cabin. "We could have a quickie before we stop back..."

“I packed here outfits. One of my boys does enjoy costume changes. Mainly because I force it on him but that doesn’t matter.” She told him. “And I packed a onesie for nap time but I doubt they hanged him so he is set.”

She shook her head, “You really think I’d send a dick pic to your mom?” She asked. “Gosh what kind of girlfriend am I to make you think something like tha?” She laughed. “And damn good one I would think.”

“No. What’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine. That’s how that goes.” She said. “Lay off of the shampoo.”

She laughed, “We could but by the sound of it I am going to need to use all of my strength tonight so no.” She gave him a kiss and then gave him the key. “Both of them. And maybe his blanket too. It smells like home. He might like it.”

He shook his head. "Exactly one boy doesn't have any control. Wait until he does. He will hate it. Give it time. I hate busting your bubble but it's true." He teased and chuckled. "Dad isn't gonna change him ten times just to see his many outfits."

Jake laughed. "By accident I do. Everyone does things accidentally." He shrugged, "You're okay..." He teased.

"No. It's shampoo. You wear my clothes it's an even trade. It's not like I'm wearing your clothes. And it's not like I use a lot of it. Plus I have to make sure my hair looks nice for you...when we are out together. Just buy me a bottle and you a bottle then I won't use yours." He stuck his tongue out at her. "And nope pretty sure no prenup was signed so your shampoo is mine too."

He groaned and sighed. "Fine...I better get some tonight." He ran inside and grabbed everything and put it into a bag and came down and got into the car. "Alright let's go." He headed to his mom's. "Is it tomorrow you and my dad are hanging out?"

"He has a closet full of cute clothes and he is growing like a weed. I want him in the clothes. Just once at least. Stop bursting bubbles. First the cabin, now my son. Next will be the rodeo." She pouted and looked out the window. "You're a butt." She told him.

"Oh there is still time for a prenup." She reminded him. "So you better slow your roll." She stuck her tongue out at him since he did it to her. "Very mature. I thought you were supposed to be the older and wiser one."

She laughed, "We will see how I feel after the rodeo." She nodded her head to his question, "I believe so. Are you going to spend the day with your mom tomorrow?"

He understood the want to have him at least have worn everything once. "I will bust as many as I want. I didn't mean to ruin the cabin baby...I'm sorry. I feel awful about it." He shrugged. "You love my butt so there."

He shook his head. "Oh no. We're already married. No going back now." He chuckled. "You're stuck with me." He stuck his tongue out at her again. "I am very mature. You're just jelaous..." He blew his tongue out at her.

"No! We aren't having a sitter and getting me in tight jeans and I not get any. That is NOT how if works." He nodded. "Probably I'd you're spending time with dad. What are you two doing?"

She laughed, “Wow you sounded really upset right there.” She continued to laugh and patted his thigh. “How right at the jeans?” She asked. “Cause if they’re really tight we might not even make it to the rodeo.” She wiggled her eyebrows and rubbed the back of his head.

“We are going mini golfing. We don’t get to spend much time together so I think it will be nice. We can talk about you and have some fun.” She smiled. “I like your dad. Much better than the other one.”

When they got to his parents house she grabbed the baby food while Jake grabbed the dog food. She went in and gave Owen a kiss. He was at keeping and she checked her watch because it was well past the time that he was supposed to be awake.

“He went down a little late. We will wake him up if we have too.” Eileen told her.

Adri put her hands up, “He’s yours tonight and in the morning. Have fun with the cranky baby that won’t sleep tonight. We will see you guys tomorrow.” She smiled and gave them both a hug.

"I have no idea how tight they are. I have to buy them yet. I normally don't wear tight jeans." He chuckled. "But I'll get thrm as tight as I have to in order to skip the rodeo and hsve fun with my wife. We are turning so redneck if our honeymoon is a rodeo." He laughed. "Oh this is awesome
" Her hands on the back of his head felt nice as he leaned unto her hand a little.

He chuckled, "I'm glad that you like my actual father. He is much better then Eddy." He smiled. "It will be fun to take O go the playground. He will play on the slides his old man played on. It will be cool."

Jake laughed. "Hopefully this is where he's better for themthan us kinda thing."

Eileen waved him off. "It will be fine. He's going to help me made a fruit salad later and trail mix. He can have that right?" Jake nodded. "That's fine."

He gave Owen a kiss then hugged his parents as he thanked them for watching Owen. "We will see you in the morning." He went to his old room and grabbed his hat and a flannel shirt.

He went out to the truck with Adri before heading to the mall. "Lets not go overboard Adriana."

"Our honeymoon is absolutely not going to be a rodeo. I will get back on the plane and go somewhere tropical if you even try." She told him.

"He will eat whatever you put in front of him but have fun." She laughed.

She looked at his shirt and smiled. "Another to add to my collection." She teased and walked with him.

"Is that still going to fit? You have bulked up since high school Boo. It might be a little tight. Or are you going to go Cowboy Stripper on me and rip the arms off and leave it unbuttoned?" She smiled at him.

"Oh hush. I can do what I want." She said and walked hand in hand with him into the mall. She did get distracted with kid clothes but she tried to stay on topic. She wanted cowboy boots and a flannel shirt. it should have been easy.

"I can always just wear a denim jacket and white tank top. Cowgirls wear that, right? Oh and I want a hat! And a big ass belt buckle. This is going to be amazing." She smiled.

Jake laughed, "No baby...this honeymoon." He pointed down meaning since everyone thought they got married. "Our fan's honeymoon." He chuckled.

"He's just like me mom. If it's edible he will eat it." He smiled a cheesy smile.

Jake pointed to his closet in his old room. "Feel free to raid that...my old football jersey is in there. You need that. We're taking that home with us when we leave." He shook his head. He also grabbed his boots.

He shrugged, "Yeah I have no idea. We may need to just get a plaid shirt for me. It probably won't fit...you absolutely right. I have bulked up."

Jake shook his head. "You want all of this but yet you will probably not be back to another rodeo for years." He shook his head and before they got far fans stopped Jake and wanted autographs so he signed a few and took a few photos. They then went to look for shirts for him and jeans. "Let's get mine done and then we will get yours."

"And sometimes inedible. He's still learning. Isn't that right?" She said and rubbed Jake's cheek with a smile.

She stuck her tongue out at him, "You never know. I might go to a rodeo without you." She told him and followed him into his store. "I want tight. I want to see everything. Cowboy Stripper." She gave his butt a smack and walked around the store with him, breaking off to look at the flannel shirts they had.

She picked out a few that she liked that would look good on Jake. He did look good in plaid and he would wear it more often than she would so they might as well stock up. They even had little baby plaid shirts and she had to get some matching ones for Owen.

"Oh my god, do you think they have baby boots?" Just the thought of it made her happy. "He'd be so cute!"

Jake looked at Adri. "You meant me?!" He tickled her side. "Jerk."

He shook his head. "Everything? Like...everything? That means everyone will see everything. Are you sure you want that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Babe...you need to do a plaid or flannel but have your stomach out. That's hot. They do that at rodeos."

When she went off to get his plaid shirts he looked at the Levi's no one in Denver wore tight jeans and went to a rodeo and they weren't Levi's. He grabbed two different sizes and went to try them on. She wanted them tight but he needed to move in them. The first one seemed perfect. "Babe come check these jeans out."

He looked at her and nodded. "Yes but he's going to grow out of them...but since we're here...we do need to get him cowboy boots. His first pair. Baby we gotta cowboy him up. I want photos of our little country baby. We have to."

“Everyone can see everything they are missing since you are mine.” She laughed. She nodded her head to having her stomach out. “That could be cute. I’ll look for one like that.”

She walked over and smiled when she saw the pants. “Daaaaamn!” She has him turn around and rugged on his pockets to see how tight they really were. “I like. Do they have a dark wash? I like your butt in dark wash.” She said softly and looked at the front of the jeans. “Are you in briefs? I it’s all kind of just right there.” She pointed and laughed. “Those are perfect.”

She nodded her wad. “We really do have too. He’d be so damn cute and pur parents would love it. He needs some jeans. I’ll go look for those. You keep looking good.” She told him.

Back
Top Bottom