Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

Jake nodded to them having it in a darker wash. "I just grabbed a pair for sizing purposes. I'll grab a dark wash. Don't worry." He shook his head to the briefs. "I have boxer briefs on. When do I wear briefs babe?" He shook his head.

"Get his a dark wash like mine. He would look cute in a dark wash Levi's and a white shirt." He nodded. "And cowboy hat and boots." He smiled at the awesome idea he had. He gave her butt a smack as she went to go grab Owen clothes.

Jake changed out of the tight jeans and then put his normal jeans on. He grabbed the darker pair and found Adri. "I may need you to help me shed out of these tonight. How do you girls wear tight pants all the time?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at his crotch, “Okay.” She giggled. She stepped closer to him and rubbed and gave it a little poke. “Is it just stuck there?” She asked. “It’s so tight. Can he breathe? I won’t get girls if he can’t breathe.” She said suddenly. One night would be fun. It would be worth it. Hopefully.

“I will. I will.” She said his demands for Owen’s clothing. She grabbed a few pairs of jeans that he could grow into and wear right now. She even got him a little bandana so he could be top less. She thought it was going t be so cute. Something they could surprise their parents with.

“Look at how tiny this cowboy hat is.” She laughed. “I really want one picture of him in just hats and boots. We take a picture of his backside. That cute little booty.” She smiled.

“We don’t have all of that extra stuff in the front. So it’s easy but I will happily help you out if then.”

He laughed. "The tightness is holding things in place yes." He laughed again. "Baby! Stop." He covered himself. "You can rest assured he can breathe. I wouldn't wear them if he couldn't or he was too squished. Trust me. I love you but not that much." He teased.

Jake watched her grab a few things. He chuckled. "Does he have my butt?" He asked her. It would be a cute photo. "Are we getting it done here or in the desert?" He asked referring to Owen's photo.

He nodded. "True. I also don't care for tight stuff on my legs. But chicks do. You wear those leggings and shit." He shrugged. "You all set love?"

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen your baby butt. Only your adult butt. You are two different levels of cute butts. Baby butts are always cute. Until you have to wipe the poop off of it.” She thought about it, “We have to get them done here. By a farm.” She told him.

“I’m set. You have everything. Owen has everything he doesn’t know he needs.” She took the clothes to register and gave Jake’s butt a pat. “Love you. So much for going easy.” She laughed.

The next store was so Adri could find her gear. “Should I get pink?” She asked and looked at all of the colors of flannel shirts. She liked red but she was in red now. She wanted something different. I look good in purple.” She said and picked out a purple shirt.

She saw white and grey and smiled at Jake, “Make then really think we got married.” She laughed. “White and dark wash daisy dukes. Or black. With rhinestones on the butt!” She walked over to the bottoms and found some cute ones but she would have to try them on.

“Aw you didn’t get rhinestones back pocket pants. We can get a bedazzler and I can put a design in them for you.” She teased.

Jake shrugged. "Well babe you lost your chance. You have had multiple opportunities at mom's to look at an album. I'm sure she has my butt photos somewhere. I do have one of me standing in the tub with that lab ornery laughing face our son does. It's kinda funny. It totally looks like I want to flood the place." He nodded. "Know anyone who has a farm? They could be part of his one year photos."

He gave her a look. "Babe...I know how shopping with you is. I had a feeling it wouldn't go easy. I'm surprised you didn't buy...." He stopped cause if he said it, he would regret it cause she would buy it. "Nevermind..."

Jake raised an eyebrow. "You're not rhinestoning anything I'm wearing. So don't even think about it. I'm not your rhinestone cowboy." He joked and shook his head. "You're gonna be hot babe. My little country girl." He kissed her softly. He went back to letting her shop.

“This is your state. You’re the one who knows people around here. Do you know anyone with a farm? Maybe your dad does. We can ask him. Just for a couple hours. It would have to be after nap time when he is happiest.”

She stuck her tongue out at him, “Whatever. you just wait until Christmas. I have more money than I have ever had and I will have a huge tree to shove presents under.” She smiled. “I’m going all out for Christmas. All out.” She told him. “For everyone in the family. And I love wrapping presents so expect a day to come home to a buttload of present wrapping.”

She rolled her yes to not rhinestoning his stuff. He was missing out. She went to try on her shorts and showed Jake. Short but not so short that her cheeks were showing. She probably shouldn’t bend over though. She liked them.

She went to the hats and tried on quite a few but she didn’t like her head in them so she was going hatless. Boots were next and she had a lot of fun with that. She had a bunch pulled out for her to try on. She wouldn’t buy them all because she’s probably only wear them once and then hang them in her closet.

“Oh yeah, I like these. Do they come in black?” She asked and tried in another pair that she liked. “And I like these too. I think I want them both. And in the shorts the shirt boot will make my legs look amazing.” She smiled. “Found my boots. Now my belt buckle.”

Jake laughed. "I actually do know someone. A few people I'm sure that knows our family would love to help us out. I think since we're all getting new clothes we could just get one family photo. With Max maybe."

It was nice that she had the money to give her family a good Christmas. That was something he liked about both of them having money. Yes they bought all kinds of things that really they didn't need but it was also nice if they wanted to treat their families to a Christmas in a cabin in Colorado with a big tree and a million gifts under the tree they could. "Speaking of Christmas I should probably start making lists of what we are getting everyone I have some ideas for your brothers." He sighed to coming home to present wrapping. "You mean you're going to spend a day wrapping? I do gift bags." He winked at her.

Jake checked her but out in the shorts. "I like. I like a lot. Very sexy. Perfect." He smiled at her and gave her butt a smack, she did it to him, it was only fair to do it to her. Plus she had a very nice ass.

"I like the second ones better. If my opinion matters." He shrugged. "They both are nice but I like the second ones for some reason." He shrugged again. "What do you want on your belt buckle? I got one with a big D on it." He laughed, not even being able to get the whole sentence out before he laughed.

“I wouldn’t mind a family photo. Can we wear red? I think it makes the blue in our eyes pop. We look good in red. Red plaid and light jeans.” She smiled. “Please?”

She made a face, “Gift bags are boring and impersonal. Yes we need to make lists. I need to figure out what I am getting you. What do you want?” She asked. “And don’t say nothing or I will smack you with these jeans.” She threatened.

She laughed, “I bet you do but you won’t need a belt buckle to tell everyone you have a big D.” She smiled.

He thought about it. "Well...I was thinking of a black and white or sepia photo." He shrugged. "But one red one would be okay." He kissed her cheek. "Because I love you."

Jake smiled to her saying gift backs were impersonal. "But you can wrap. I'll keep O and the dogs out of your way. That's teamwork right there baby." He smiled matter of factly. "I'll have to think about it...I don't know what I want. You can never go wrong with a new watch. I do want an all wood watch. Wood face, wood band." He smiled and kept thinking. "A docking station for our dresser or my night stand for my watch and phone and wallet. Virtual set for my PS4. Wireless earbuds for my morning run. What do you want?"

He laughed. "It was for Daniels but I rock it regardless of why I originally got it." He looked with her when his phone rang. It was Dana. He looked at Adri. "This could be a fight..."

“Oh. Well we can have some in color and some in black and white.” She shrugged her shoulder. “We will see.” She said.

She rolled her eyes. “You guys are going to need like a weekend away so I can just wrap and wrap and wrap. All at once so I can make a mess once and be done. Then I will probably ship them all to the cabin or your mom and Dad’s house. We can put them under the tree when we get there.” She smiled. “I think we should do a theme too. Like red and green so the paper is only red and green and the tree will only have gold ornaments on it. It’s going to be so pretty.” She clapped her hands and smiled at Jake.

“A Black birken bag. With gold detailing.” She smiled. “It can be my only gift. Since it will be very pricey but you and Owen would have the pleasure of buying me my first one. And you can never go wrong with shiny things.” She smiled.

She took his phone and answered, “Hello handsome. Are you aware that we are on vacation right now? And we aren’t supposed to be working?” She asked and winked at Jake. “Do you have a good reason to call?” She asked.

"I like that. Some of each." He smiled at her. "It's a good idea."

Jake thought about it. "Why not have it all shipped to the cabin and dad can just take them in and we can just arrive early. You and the ladies can wrap...that's not meant to sound sexists. I promise. And us guys can go do manly things. I feel it's a good idea." He nodded as if to agree with himself. "That sounds nice. You may need to by paper in bulk though so you don't run out and sell the store out of whatever paper you are getting. Mom used to wrap my gifts in one paper, Amy's in another and my step dad's in something else. It was kind of nice cause then we knew who got which gifts by our paper." He smiled. "I love the old family ornaments but it's going to be hard to ship those. Maybe we could have each brother or sister and their family buy a box of ornaments and put it on. I want colorful." He suggested.

"Love...I need photos of the one you want. I'm not screwing that up with it being something so expensive." He told her. "You know better than it being your only gift." He kissed her softly.

Dana chuckled as Adri answered the phone. "Well Jake your voice changed. "I am aware. It only requires a yes or a no answer really. Three months from now I have a fight for Jake to compete to keep his title. Is he in?" He chuckled. "I feel like you're his assistant again."

“My mom can always come over to help. I want to do it at home because I have all of my stuff at home. And I already know the store I am going too to get the paper. Which is in LA but I can take the jet to get the paper and do some shopping and then come home and do a day of wrapping.”

“I think I will have a smaller separate tree that we can all sit down and decorate together. My big tree is going to be gold with a million presents under it. Sorry boo. But you aren’t popping my treee bubble too.” She told him.

“I will design it and send it to you. Order it like now so I can have it by Christmas. It takes months for them to create it.” She groaned. “Thank you Boo.” She smiled and gave him a kiss.

“Three months from now huh?” She counted the months. “That’s December isn’t it? “My fashion show is December fourth. When are you taking him away?” She asked. She looked at Jake, “It’s not like he can say no. I guess.” She said softly. “We will just have to hop on a plane and bring his butt back right after the show. I’ll ask.”

“You have a title defending fight December eighth. You want to do it?” She asked. “The show is December fourth. We can always come back that night. Skip the after party.” She told him. She never missed a fight and she wasn’t going to start now.

"That could work babe. You can use the jet and get so much accomplished. Whatever you want to do with your shopping and wrapping is fine with me." He didn't care much about the wrapping.

The tree was a little different. "Okay...As long as we get a tree to decorate that's colorful." He told her and would compromise with that.

"I love how you think just cause I ask for pics you're getting it." He laughed. "But I guess you can think I'm going to get it." He shrugged with a smile. "But design it Andrew will see how it goes."

Jake watched her talk to Dana. He could tell it was a fight as she talked to him. "Hmm. You wouldn't have to come back right away...but that's details we can work out...Where is it?"

Dana heard him. "Madison Square Garden. And before he asks Romero is his opponent."

"Yeah. I'm in." It worked out for a plan Jake had to have weeks before Christmas off. It would suck having to watch what he ate for Thanksgiving but Christmas he could eat anything he wanted.

“Remember you said that because I am getting more paper than I need. Ooh maybe I need a craft room. Or my office can be my craft room slash office. Oh yeah. That’s going to happen.” She smiled.

She chuckled, “I’m getting the purse for Christmas.” She did a little happy dance. “Aw from you and Owen. How cute. I’m excited. Maybe I can have it early?” She wondered and poked at his belly.

“Madison square. Romero.” She told Jake. “He said no. He hated the entire idea. Never wants to fight again.” Adri teased and laughed when Dana paused. “I’m kidding. You know he said yes. You know what to do now. I will talk to you later. Preferably after our vacation. We will be back in a few days.” She told him.

She gave Jakes phone back to him and sighed. “How is that going to work?” She asked. “My Show is the fourth. We get back maybe the fifth and then you have three days to get back on schedule. Not only that but you have all the preflight stuff. Boo I don’t think you’re going to make it for the entire trip.” She pouted.

“I want you at the show but I want you ready for the fight. I don’t want to ruin your training schedule and all that before a big fight.”

He signed. "Our house is going to throw up Christmas isn't it? Not just the cabin but the house too."

"Are you talking about a craft room for the cabin or house?" He shook his head. "That's the first sign you're getting old...you have a craft room."

Jake rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You don't know anything. No you're not getting anything early. Good. Christmas is Dec. 25. You're waiting until then." He stuck his tongue out at her.

He rolled his eyes again at her and shook his head. "You're mean...even to my boss." He chuckled. Once she got off the phone he listened to her concerns. "Where is the show?"

“There might be some lights on the outside of the house. A few new Christmas pillows. A mistletoe. Poinsettias. Wreaths. We won’t need a tree. Not a big one at least. Ha, who am I kidding? We are getting a tree. That’s three trees. It’s going to be a calm Christmas at the house and a tasteful North Pole explosion at the cabin.” She smiled. “You’ll love it. It will be epic.” She promised.

“For the house. If I’m getting old. You’re really getting old. And the craft room is to wrap Christmas presents and stuff.” She frowned at him. “You’re annoying sometimes. You know that?”

She rolled her eyes, “Everyone gets to open a present on Christmas Eve. That’s the law.” She told him. “And I’m picking the biggest one.” She declared. “Try to stop me. But growing up everyone got to open up their Christmas stockings. So we should keep that going.”

She smiled, “Dana loves me. So I can be mean to him. The show is London. I don’t know how you would swing being in London for a week and then coming back for a fight. That won’t work. You should probably go to New York while we go to London. To get your body on the New York time zone.”

Jake wanted to do the lights outside himself. "I'm doing the Vegas and Denver lights. You can't stop me. It will be amazing. You can hire someone for Denver but I'm helping. I need to do it." He didn't believe Vegas wouldn't be just as big of an explosion as Denver. It will just move from Vegas to Denver.

He stuck his tongue back out. "I'm not old. And I sure as hell don't feel old. You always love me even if I'm annoying. But does it make you wanna marry me even more?" He joked and poked her side.

"I want to do the pajamas too. We need to start that as a tradition." He thought of it. "Maybe we can get ornaments made for our first blended Christmas. 'Daniels-Jones Chridtmas 2017?"

Jake thought of it. "You're show is the 4th. Maybe I can't be there for all the pre stuff but I will be there for the show.
I can train and get there...see the show. Fly to New York and get in the zone. It will be fine. I can do it baby. And you can stay in London for the after party and meet me in New York anytime."

She raised her eyebrows, “You’re doing the lights? Not the ones in Denver. We will only be there a day before our family gets there. You don’t have enough time to string up lights. I’m hiring for Denver. You can do Vegas. If your plan is good enough. What are you decorating with?” She asked warily.

“We already agreed on pajamas so yes to that. And ornaments would be cute. We should do that. Everyone can take home an ornament at the end of the trip.” She smiled.

She nodded her head. “Okay but Boo if you feel like you can’t handle it or want to head straight to New York and stay focused I will understand.” She told. “Disappointed but it’s your career too. And we knew that this could happen. At least they aren’t on the same day.” She said softly.

Luke and Amy were already staying back since she wanted to keep her pregnant self in the states. Her brother were still coming and she wouldn’t be able to stop that. Her parents were also still coming. She would have to work. Along with shooting B-too for the televised show, she had a project with Chanel that she needed to work on as well.

They would get to sightsee while Adri worked.

He nodded. "Yes. Why are you looking at me like I'm crazy?" He shook his head. "No...sorry I'm vetoing that. I'm stringing lights up on our house. You don't get to ask if my plan is good enough. I'm hanging up the lights whether you like it or not. End of story." He looked at her confused. "I'm decorating with lights and maybe some Santas or snowmen." He shrugged. "But don't worry about it. The outside is mine to do." He gave her butt a playful pat.

He liked that the ornaments could also be an added tradition. "We may want to have someone design and make the ornaments. I'm not sure how long that takes to make."

Jake knew she'd be disappointed and he could hear it in her voice already. "I'm not missing it. I have a few days to get into the time zone. By then I'm not trying super hard anyway. I can get a run in before your show. If I need to hit a flight right after I will. Then go to NY and get into the dieting and getting into the zone and get used to the time difference. I can attend the interviews and press conference. Then if you don't get there till the seventh, no big deal." In his head he had it worked out and it would be fine.

"Plus if I can travel to London, see my sexy wife walk, then come and kick Romero's ass and remain champion that will just show how unstoppable I am." He smiled. "I can do it babe. Romero isn't a technical fighter, he's a better boxer and has strength. I can handle him. Then it frees us up for Christmas."

She sighed, “Fine you can have the outside. The inside is mine. No complaints. If I can’t complain then neither can you. The front door is mine though. I’m putting a wreath on it and you can’t stop me.” She smiled.

She nodded her head, “Yeah. Maybe something glass blown. That would be pretty. How’s that?” She asked. “We can find someone to make them. Just have to figure out a design. I would want something unique. You know?”

She smiled, “I trust you. I believe you. I will see you London and I will be with you in New York as soon as possible.” She smiled and gave him a hug. “First fight to hold your title. Are you excited?” She asked him. Yes he would be freed up for christas. But what shape would he be in? “We should probably take our Christmas photos a little early this year.” She laughed. “Just in case.”

He smiled and gave her a look. "Deal on outside being mine and the inside being yours. The door though...thing is...I can stop you. I'm stronger, bigger, and faster. Let's be honest." He kept grinning. Truth was he wanted a wreath on the door but it was fun giving her a hard time.

Jake nodded. "Glass blown hmmm. Yeah we better start now." He smiled. "Yeah. I know. My baby has to be unique at everything she does. That's what I love about her." He gave her a wink.

He smiled and hugged her tight. "Well kinda. I was eating like shit this trip...damn it. Now I have to eat better and we just bought all that soda." He sighed. "I'm excited to get back in the cage and kick some ass though. I'm going to step it up because he ruined my vacation." He made an angry face. His face then turned as if he was offended. "Just in case?" His eyebrow raised. "Romero better take his early. I'm not messing this handsome face up." He moved his hand over the space around his face. "You excited to get a sexy dress to wear to MSG? I told you it was coming...I knew it. That's a good sign. I can't wait."

"The door is mine. You can tryouts stop me but I have the ultimate power." She warned. "I will pout and pout and pout until you give me what I want. And to top it all off I will withhold sex." She smiled. "Don't touch the door, unless you're putting lights around it. But please don't make the house look like National Lampoons Christmas Vacation I'm begging you, okay? We don't need all of that."

She nodded her head, "I will look into places later." She said softly. "We are a little busy right now." She said raising her arms that were full of clothes.

"We already knew we would eat like crap this trip. We both agreed it was a cheat trip. When we get back we will go back on our strict diets and start working out again." She told him. "It will be fine. You have time." She kissed his cheek and went back to shopping. What else did she need? "Should I get a rope thing or is that too costumey?" She asked teasingly. "I think I'm good boo. Cut offs, two pairs of cute ass boots, a few plaid shirts. I'm ready." She didn't need a belt and she already determined she didn't look good in hats.

"We are taking our Christmas pictures early though. Your face is handsome and I love it but I don't want a black eye or broken nose in my Christmas photos. Sorry Boo. Not happening. I still love you though." She gave him another kiss and rubbed his six pack. "Your looks are why I am marrying you. We'd make pretty babies." She joked.

Jake gave her a look. "Withholding sex hurts you just as much as it hurts me. Remember that." He told her. "But then again...I may be okay with it cause I now have a fight coming up." He smiled. His face fell. "Why not? You just broke my dad's heart. Pop loves that movie. As do I..." He smiled. "I won't go that crazy. It will not wrack up the electric bill too much."

He sighed. "Fine, I guess we can wait..." He acted annoyed.

"Alright...I guess it's better to just wait until we get home." He just wouldn't go too crazy. "Plus this is our first family vacation and we have reason to celebrate." He smiled. "No rope. No." He shook his head. "Oh wow is that all we are getting? You're sure we are done?" He teased and went to the registers with her.

He kissed her back and lifted his shirt for her to get a better feel of that six pack. "I love you too." He made a face. "Hey! I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about that." He chuckled. "Oh hell I'm marrying you for the same reasons. I mean why else do you marry a model?" He shrugged.

Once they got checked out, he carried the bags out to the truck. "I'm really loving this truck. Baby I need one. That's what you can get me for Christmas. And that could be my only gift."

“Don’t go that crazy. Please!” She begged. “We don’t need it to be that crazy.” She laughed. “Maybe one year but not this year. Okay? Do you want a leg lamp though? I’ll get you a leg lamp like from A Christmas Story. It’s a major award!”

She tried not to laugh when he told her no to the rope. She kind of wanted one just because he said no. It would be fun to annoy him and try to catch him with it. She couldn’t find any in the store though. He got lucky.

She agreed. “Looks is where it’s at.” She laughed. “That six pack and that booty. I couldn’t let you go if I tried.”

She made a face, “You get a truck and I get a purse? This truck is worth like three birken bags. So I would also like a purse in white and...” She though about it, “Taupe.” She nodded her head. Then she would have a bag for every outfit. “Yeah. I’ll design them and you can have them made. That’s fair.” She smiled.

He wiggled his eyes. "I want to hang up so many it shuts the power off in all of Vegas!" He joked. "I won't go crazy. I promise. Dad will probably help. I kinda want that to be our thing. I never got to do that growing up. The two of us could be on the roof putting lights up and you and mom bring us out hot chocolate and cookies." Jake smiled proud. "Yep...happening."

He gave her a look. "I know. That nice butt on you. Your chest is perfect. So is your stomach." He looked her over. "Very sexy."

Jake laughed. "I so knew that was coming. I'm not buying you three purses." That made him think though. "Did Dana give you a money figure of what he's paying me? I didn't even ask. If I win I will buy my own truck and a nice fast car." He smiled big.

He opened the door for her and once they both were in the truck he headed back for the cabin.

Back
Top Bottom