Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

"Just a Halloween genius huh?" He chuckled. "We have a little time to figure it out."

He laughed. "Well I didn't want to just assume it was me." He gave her a kiss back. She was good at working out his back. When she got to another knot he couldn't help but make a face.

"It is a really good costume babe. I will give you that. But since I agreed to it, I don't know if we need to do a video though..." He told her. "Baby? Will you get my neck too please. It's killing me. Thanks baby." This was partly why he asked for a massage, he was in pain. He assumed it was from sleeping in the RV.

"It's not even a real music video. It's just me lipsynching to Make You a Man while you work out. It will be a Halloween treat for our YouTube subscribers. It will be cute and everyone will talk about it." She told him. "Please?" She smiled.

She rubbed neck and looked for a knot. "Maybe you should go to a chiropractor." She told him. "I am sure you have a lot of issues that they could fix better than I could." She told him. "Plus they are more than masseuses they are doctors. They really, really know what they are doing." She said and rubbed his neck.

"Trust me, I love rubbing you down but I am sure there are things that I can't do that a doctor could." She clarified.

He thought about it. "We will do it and I'll get to see if before we post it. If I don't like it won't post it. Deal?" He asked and held his hand out.

"I thought about it. It does probably get beat up a lot. I did think about going somewhere for massages like deep tissue. But I do like how you do it. Plus it's nice coming from my future wife." He smiled and closed his eyes relaxing.

" Yeah. Maybe I'll look into them when I get back home. Maybe we can find one that can teach you and Luke how to crack certain areas. I only say Luke cause he can pick me up and what not. But that way if we're out of the country you can fix me up. Or even out of state." He let out a few more grunts. "Know where the rumored place will be to defend my title?" He looked back at Adri. "Madison Square Garden. How fucking awesome would that be babe to fight at MSG." He smiled, "I'm ready to train and get back in."

“Deal. It will be an homage to the original. It’ll be a dream if Tim Curry sees it and responds. I might die.” She smiled.

“I can give you massages babe. Whenever you want. You know that. I’ll rub your body when ever you want.” She smiled. “Especially since I get to sit on your butt and I can do this.” She grabbed his butt and shook his cheeks. “And you can’t do anything about it.” She smiled.

She made a face, “I don’t know Boo. I’d be afraid I didn’t do it right and cause damage. I don’t need that stress in my life. You can count me in on massages but I’m not popping anything. That’s a little too much. Have Luke do it. You can add it to his duties.”

She raised her eyebrows at the idea of a fight in Madison Square Garden. That would be awesome.”

He sighed. "You are so lucky I love you...fine..." He shook his head. He would absolutely be doomed when they have a little girl. The man would have no idea what the word 'no' was.

Jake laughed. "Who's enjoying that more you or me? When you're done I'll roll over and let you rub my chest." He sighed. "I'm not going to be on this bed forever Adriana. I'm getting up at some point. I will get up and beat you."

He appreciated her honesty and was okay with that. "Alight. I don't want you doing it if you're not comfortable. You can just massage me before he cracks me. Thank you baby. This really does help and feel good." He smiled back at her.

"I think it would be cool. I wouldn't mind traveling out of the country either. It doesn't matter where I go, I'll kick anyone's ass anywhere." He smiled. "I should be able to get at least a fight or two in before the wedding. That will give me time to be all healed before the wedding." He smiled, "I'm going to start training once we get back from all your traveling."

“I know.” She smiled. “I am so lucky to have you and that you put up with me.” She smiled.

“Oooh hell yeah. I think I am enjoying it much more.” She shook her head, “You’ll be too relaxed. If you fall asleep you won’t even remember it happened.” She smacked his butt and watched it jiggle. “Mm mm mm.”

She made a noise about fighting before the wedding. “I will have a make up artist put make up on you if you have a black eye. Or stitches. And I won’t be happy if you’re in a cast.” She told him. “Just...fine. Fine. It’s not like I can stop Dana anyways. But I would prefer any fights be at last three months a head of the wedding. That way if anything happens you have time to heal.” She told him.

"Yeah you remember that when you want to throat punch me." He smiled.

He shook his head and let out a yawn. "Oh I'm remembering this in the morning. Don't you worry. I won't forget. When you're ready, let me know, I'll roll over. You can even massage my thighs. Right above my knees sometimes really hurt." He let out a sigh.

"Adge...why are you freaking out. We promised three months. And I will keep that promise. I won't have a fight within three months. But you agreed to not work too for three months before. We both have to stick to that. It's only fair."

“As long as the promise is kept. And I made that promise with you. I’m still talking to Dana. Inviting him to dinner or something.” She frowned, “Did I promise three months? That’s a long time for a model who doesn’t risk getting punched in the face.” She commented.

She gave his butt a pat and spread her legs to give him space to roll over. She sat back down and rubbed her chest. She massaged his arm and hand as well to give him a real deep massage. She picked up the other arm and do the same thing.

“Getting sleepy?” She asked and turned around so she could massage his legs. “That’s no fun.” She pouted and wiggled her butt.

"Yes babe...we both agreed three months..." He sighed because he knew she'd be getting out of her end of the deal. He rolled his eyes and didn't say anything else.

He rolled over when she gave him the signal. He watched her work on his chest and arms.

"I'm not really sleepy. Just relaxed." He watched her turn around and couldn't help but smile when she wiggled her butt. A small moan came out. "You better be careful what your ass is massaging..." His hand ran up his back.

“Dont sugh. I won’t work. Three months. It won’t kill you and it won’t kill me.” She said softly. “It’s what we promised.” She smiled and rubbed his cheek.

“Oh should I?” She asked and moved her hips back and forth. She moved her hair to one side and looked back at him. “Give me one good reason.”

She pushed down on his left leg and felt another knot. “Jeez Boo.how many more knots am I going to find?” She asked and massaged it out. She rubbed his right leg and then laid next to him on the bed.

“How do you feel now?” She asked. “Feel better?”

He was actually surprised she agreed to three months. "Seriously? You're agreeing? Should we get this in writing?" He teased but meant for both of them.

Jake let out another moan. "You're going to make me hard, that's why. Especially looking all sexy like that." That would be a good thing to him but if she was tired, she may not like it.

When she rubbed his thigh and found another knot, he made a face like he was in pain. A small grunt came out. "I don't know. It's been forever since you rubbed me down. It's your fault." He teased and chuckled.

"Like a million bucks. Thanks baby." He leaned over and kissed her softly. "I don't think we're done celebrating..." He said between kisses.

She rolled her eyes, "Unless it's the dream of a lifetime of already contracted for Victoria's Secret I will not work in the three months before our wedding." She promised and gave him the Girl Scout salute.

She rolled her eyes, "Not my fault." She told him the. She thought about it and nodded her head, "Sort of my fault. If I didn't go to LA I could have rubbed your body down so much more often." She pursed her lips and shrugged her shoulders.

She laughed and kissed him back. "Really? And what are we celebrating?" She asked. "We haven't bought a cabin yet. You've been champion for a few months. Are we celebrating Sunday?" She laughed.

He laughed. "I'm not doing the Girl Scout salute. We can shake on it like I used to back in the day with my buddies. But that involved a hand shake and spit." He chuckled.

"Yeah see...your fault. You'll have to make up for it now. You'll have to rub me down every so many weeks." He told her with a smile.

Jake looked at her like she was dumb. "Babe...what did you get this morning? The paperwork. That's what we are celebrating. Goof..." He rolled his eyes and sighed and nipped her neck. "Jerk."

"I'm not spitting in my hand so my word is going to have to do. You are disgusting and you aren't teaching Owen that little trick. That's gross." She frowned and shook her head. "That's why I need girls. Boys are nasty."

She rolled her eyes, "You're lucky you're cute and you have a hot body or I wouldn't be touching you right now."

She laughed, "We celebrated with cupcakes. I was happy with that." She smiled. She pushed his forehead, "Your idea of seducing words needs a little help. Jerk." She shot back at him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

Jake laughed. "Oh I so am. Boys do that. I have a kid who we could have gotten all kinds of things when we were little because we were legit blood brothers. We cut open our hand and everything. His name was Danny. He lived down the road from me but then he moved...." He chuckled when she called them nasty. "You love your boys."

He pointed to his body. "That's right. Feel it up all you want. It's yours to do that."

He shook his head. "Really...you're a punk." He kissed her back with a chuckle. After a moment he nipped her neck. His eyes then met hers and he smiled. "I want you. I want to make you moan and feel good throughout your entire body. I want to bring you so much pleasure beautiful." He kissed her deeply. "That better?" He whispered, looking into her eyes as his hands traveled over her body.

“That’s not safe. Don’t tell Owen that when he’s older. I don’t want him cutrins his hands open and sharing blood with another kid.” She wondered if she could find somebody to find this Danny guy and get him to the wedding or the next fight or something. Maybe she could make that happen sooner.”

She frowned, “No you’re a punk.”

She smiled and kissed him back. “Yeah. That was much better.” She smiled even bigger and gave him another kiss. “And you know what?” She asked softly. “I might just let you do that.” She kissed him again and rolled on top of him so they could start their night of pleasure.

He laughed. "Deal. I'll let him just know about spit shaking on it." He gave her a wink.

"You're really mature Adri." He chuckled.

Jake spent the next few hours doing that very thing he said he wanted to do. He was bringing her pleasure in every possible way that he could. The night was focused on her and what she liked. Jake wanted the day to be as memorable as possible. After he brought her to her release multiple times and it seemed she was getting tired he crawled next to her exhausted and in need of a shower, which he'd get in the morning. He fell asleep with his arms around her and a smile on his face.

They were slowly becoming an official family. They had always became a family but now they are making it legal. She has adopted Owen. They were planning to get married. Then it would be a legal and official.

The next morning Jake slept in and opted out of going for a run.

It was gross but it was better than blood brothers so she relented.

It was a wonderful night with her future husband. She couldn't ask for a better celebration with him. She was truly and genuinely happy. The happiest she had ever been.

The next morning, she woke up before he did. She took a shower and made herself a cup of tea. She picked up her phone and called Jake's mother to figure out what elementary and middle school Jake went too. Then she gave that information to a private detective so they could find Danny, which was probably short for Daniel.

When Owen woke up, Adri was there to change his diaper and greet him. She made a simple breakfast for the three of them and took them upstairs she put the food on the bed and then she put Owen on the bed.

"Wake up Daddy, Baby Boo." She told him and he got up and walked to Jake. Instead of being rough like he normally was when he woke up Adri, he laid across Jake's chest. Adri rolled her eyes, "He's the fighter. Be rough. Hit him. Do something. Don't hug." She said and tickled his sides which made him scream and laugh. Now that was an effective way to wake Jake up.

Jake woke up when Owen laid on him. He opened one eye but was really awake when Owen screamed and laughed on him. "Hey...why are you screaming at daddy." He tickled Owen's side. "Hi big boy. Good morning."

He leaned over and kissed Adri. "Good morning baby. What? You didn't like O's way for waking me up?" He grinned and sat up and snuggled O into a big hug. "He slept all night? That's good. I know I did...I was exhausted. I had a big work out before falling asleep." He gave her a wink.

"You made your men breakfast? Breakfast in bed?" Jake felt pretty lucky. "Thanks Adge. You're the best." He smiled as Owen crawled all over the bed.

“No I didn’t. It’s no fair. I get hair pulls and face slaps and you get a hug? I’m supposed to be his favorite parent.” She pouted.

“I think all three of us had a good nights rest.” She said softly and gave Jake and Owen a kiss and handed Jake a fork. “Egg white omelette with veggies.” She smiled when he called her the best. “I know right?”

She stayed halfway off of the bed just Incase she needed to spring up and catch Owen. He was pretty good about staying towards the middle of the bed. If he did venture too close he was pinching Jakes toes under the cover.

"You are his favorite parent." Jake lied to make her feel better. "Maybe he does those things because he's just so excited to get to wake up his mommy." He smiled.

He smiled. "Thank you baby." He gave her a kiss and dug into his food. "You know exactly what I like. If anything I had a nice healthy breakfast." He chuckled and watched Owen.

"Hey...O come here. Want a bite? Or did you eat breakfast already?" He fed Owen some egg and then he became Jake's best friend. "You're just like your daddy. We give you food and you're one happy boy." He tickled Owens belly. "You excited to see Papa John and Grandma Eileen?" Owen just smiled and kept saying. "Pa-pa Eee." Jake looked at Adri. "I guess mom is Eee." He laughed.

“Nice save. Don’t worry. Tomorrow I will wake you up with a face slap and a hair pull.” She teased. She propped herself up with her pillow and took a few bites. “Max is downstairs eating. He should.be up in a bit.” She told him. And right after she said itax came into the room and laid on the floor.

“Until she teaches him something different I guess so.” She pushes Owen’s hair back and smiled at him. “So handsome with your hair cut bud.”

“Are you excited to look at some cabins? I am. A nice cabin somewhere where I can have my white Christmas. It will be the best. I cannot wait to find it and get it decorated.” She smiled. “It will be the best Christmas cabin you have ever seen! I swear it.”

"You're waking me up to rough sex?! Hell yes!" He teased with a laugh and kept eating. "Hi Max." O saw Max and leaned over the bed to look at him. Jake grabbed his shirt so he wouldn't nose dive.

Then the little guy was all about his daddy's food. "What about me? Don't I look handsome with my hair cut?" Jake teased with a smile.

"I am excited. Are we buying or just renting? What did we decide on?" He asked and shook his head. "I know, all you want to do is decorate the place. It will be nice to be home for a white Christmas. Owen will get to see snow and play in it. It will be fun to play with him in the snow." Jake kept eating and sharing with Owen.

She rolled her eyes. She should have known he would have seen a plus side to that. “Your hair is a mess. So no, you’re not very cute at the moment.” She gave him a kiss. “You’re hot.” She whispered and kissed him again.

“The realtor is showing us places we can rent and buy and rent to own. I would love to buy a place but if we can rent my perfect cabin then we will do it and we can offer to buy it.” She told him.

“All of my brothers have seen a white Christmas. I was too little to remember it. So Owen and I will both enjoy our first white Christmas together. We are going to bed hot chocolate and a wood burning oven. And we are going to play baby it’s cold outside and dance around our bedroom and it’s going to be amazing.”

He shrugged. "I just woke up. I don't have someone to comb mine for me in the mornings. I need someone for that." He teased and kissed her back. "Thanks baby. You're hot too."

"Okay. Sounds good baby." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "We will look for our perfect place." He kept eating and watched Owen who reached for some egg. "No...you don't grab off my plate. Daddy will give you some." He handed him some.

"Oh fun. It will be nice for you both to get to see it the first time together. Snowball fight!" He told her and chuckled. "Hot chocolate huh and a dance party in the bedroom? How old are you babe?" He teased and kissed her cheek.

Back
Top Bottom