Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

"I know but it's ether the grass or the concrete." She told him.

Adri chuckled, "I don't know Boo I think his charms are working better than yours." She teased.

Adri took Bam when Jake was done kissing her. Adri got kisses from her and kissed her back. "Be good." She told her and scratched the back of her head. She gave Rocky a kiss but got nothing in return. She set her down and traded the dogs for the baby.

"It's in the diaper bag. He ripped it off when I put it on him. I feel like she should have gotten him some little sunglasses but if he sees you in a hat he will want a hat." She kissed his cheek and looked at Jake.

"Shoot. The food. It's in the trunk." She told him.

"The concrete the can hose off." He told her.

He rolled his eyes. "I taught him everything he knows." He told her.

Beth looked at Adri and then Jake. "I can tell they love you both but have their favorites."

"Careful they will pin you against each other." He told her. "I'll get the food." Jake walked to the trunk and got it. "Here ya go. We wrote on the bag how much they get. If you need more let me know I'll have Luke drop it off." Jake told them.

"Of course Owen will want to be like daddy. We better get going baby." Jake told her. "Be good girls." He turned to Beth, " If they aren't good and too much let me know and Luke will get them or you can drop them off at the hotel." Beth waved him off telling him they will be fine.

Jake went to the car to flip the carseat. He did it quick so she could put Owen in it. "We ready?"

Adri pulled out her phone and sent Beth a text of the address and phone number to the hotel and to their vet. "The vet will send us the bill if they need a trip to the vet. No table food. Other than that you can do what you want with them." She smiled.

She said he last good byes to the girls and hugged Beth and Rich. "Thank you guys. We will see you later." She smiled.

When they got home Jake finished packing up the truck. Adri took Owen out back and got hi or run around and get rid of some energy. She carried him in the house to grab some DVDs and the portable did player. She also grabbed the iPad that had all of his shows on it. She was determined to keep him happy.

"I'd say so." She said when Jake asked if they were ready. She grabbed her purse and took Owen to the truck. She got him in his car seat and kissed his forehead.

Beth reassured them the girls would be fine and to have fun. "If you're this bad leaving your dogs how hard is it leaving your son?" She teased.

Jake let Max out to potty and made sure he was all set and ready in the truck next to Owen. "It should help Max is beside him. A boy and his dog on a road trip."

He got in and started the truck and looked at Adri once he made sure they had everything they were on their way. "Let me know when you think he needs a break but maybe a little before so I have time to look for a place to stop." It wasn't like a car that he could just pull over anywhere or at s fast food joint. "You grabbed the food for the truck right?"

She nodded her head, "Hopefuly two hours out. I will keep an eye on him though. After lunch is nap time though. So that's something to look forward too." She smiled. "Lunch at a park, let him run and play and then get him crashed before putting him in the truck."

She nodded her head, Lee have everything." She told him. She pulled her sunglasses down and stretched out her legs. "You have had right?" She asked.

She waited until they were on the highway to put the tweets out asking for questions to answer. "At least we have something to do." She smiled.

Jake gave her a nod. "Good idea. The roadside rest should have a little picnic area to sit and eat and area for him to run and play. Max too. We just need to keep an eye on both of them." He told her. He grabbed his Powerade in the cup holder and asked Adri, "Can you open this for me baby?"

"What do I have? I think we have everything too." He glanced in the back a moment at Owen and Max. "We have the two most important things in the back."

He smiled, "That's why I thought of it. It would give us both something to do." He tuned the music on low as Owen started talking to his movie in the back. "Plus you may get tired of my company." He teased and grabbed her. "This is our first actually family vacation right?"

She took the Powerade and opened it up for him. As payback for what he did to her the other day she took a sip and licked the rim. "Yum." She told him and handed it over.

"Did you get gas?" She asked. "That's another important thing to have."

She nodded her head, "I probably will get tired of you." She laughed. "I'll just take a nap if that happens. I suck at car rides. I always fall asleep. When I was little my parents would take me on a car ride to get me to fall asleep so I'll probably crash on you at some point."

She nodded her head, "First one with no work." She smiled at him. "I'm excited."

He glanced at her and shook his head. Taking it, he took a drink without any issues. "You realize I kiss you do your mouth and tongue make contact with mine multiple times a day. This doesn't bother me." He tells her. "Nice try though.

" We have three-fourths of a tank. We should be good for a while." He checked it and the time to see how long it lasts. "We will need it more often hauling the RV."

He stuck his tongue out at her. "Good cause I can't nap so if you do I should get some quiet." He teased.

Jake liked there was no work involved. Everything was family related. They had things to do there but it was fit the family. "Lets make it a yearly thing no matter what."

She rolled her eyes, "Fine. I will get you back eventually. I might lick you again. Maybe that will work." She laughed.

"Wow you butt. Just for that I'm staying up and I'll sing along with the radio all trip long." She threatened. "Even if I don't know the words to the song I'm singing along. How would you like that?" She laughed.

"Okay but we aren't going campjng every year. I want to go out of the country too. Ibiza, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Mexico. I want beaches."

"You're gross." He told her. "Don't start a war you're not ready to finish. If you lick me, I'm going after you." He warned.

Jake smiled. "So you mean you'll attempt to sing every song. You probably don't know half of their words." He teased. "I'll pick songs I know you don't know. Or songs you hate." He teased. "Driver picks the music, passenger shuts her cakehole. Know what that's from?" He asked her.

" Baby. I'm fine with all those places. But we have to think of Owen. It's a family vacation baby. We could do a zoo, water park, and Disney." He told her. "Some of the beachy places can be for mommy and daddy trips." He suggested.

"That one show with the two hot brothers. I will hum and do everything to annoy you. I'm warning you now." She stuck her tongue out at him and looked back at Owen.

"We can take a family vacation to another country. Other countries have Disneyland. We could go to all of them. Mommy wants to take her son to the beach too. Daddy needs to learn how to share." She teased.

"We could always go somewhere beachy for the honeymoon." She smiled. "A nude beach even." She smiled even bigger and laughed.

"I do want to go to Disneyland." She said softly. "I think he's old enough. He knows Mickey Mouse. He's watching him now. You think he'd freak out? Aw we would have to go during Christmas time to watch the Christmas show and then we and my brothers can go somewhere scary for Halloween. Oh that would be so cool!"

He made a face. "Really? That's what you call it? That one show with the hot brothers..." He let out a sigh and shook his head. "Annoy me. See what happens. I'll throw your butt in the lake. I'll throw fish at you. Make you kiss one."

Jake chuckled. "I know how to share. Mommy needs to learn family vacations is more for family and not mommy." He said with a smile. "We will travel babe. With that jet, we can go anywhere."

"Im fine with a nude beach but we are famous so pictures...you want pics of us naked at a beach floating around?" He asked and glanced at her. "I mean I'm all for being naked our whole honeymoon."

"We're not far from Disney we can go close to Christmas before going to Denver. I like haunted houses and stuff. We should ask Ellen to go on her show and do it like she has those other guys. Maybe we can go too and go live through it. That would be fun." He suggested.

"When are we going live?"

"I mean it's true." She laughed. She rolled her eyes, "I dare you to throw me anywhere."

"I mean I wouldn't mind naked pictures of you any time." She smiled at him. "You are pretty hot naked. You should do that one sports magazine where everyone in it is naked. Tastefully naked of course." She smiled and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Oh the Ellen show. That would be fun. She would probably be game for it too since you managed to scare her with your belt." She nodded her head. "We should do that."

She looked at all of the questions that were coming in. "Whenever you are ready." She set up her laptop to record and they were set. "All right. My computer is hooked up to my phones signal we are set to go live. You ready?" She asked.

"Oh challenge accepted. I'm throwing you in. I'll pick you up over my shoulder and toss you in. What you gonna do?" He asked with a grin.

He smiled a bit and if guess blushed it would have been close. "I'm not gonna lie Adge. I'd love to do that magazine. I can understand and appreciate your hard work to look nice and be fit. I do it too so the fact you find me so attractive means a lot. I find you very sexy. But I'd love to pose for the magazine."

Jake knew he had a good idea. "We just have to call her and bring it by her. I know she'd go for it. It would he a huge deal for her to have us both on. Then after the haunted house we should do I Have Have Never. I want to so that with you."

He took a drink and gave her a nod. "I'm good. Let's do this before we hit a patch of no service and while we have a busy and happy baby boy."

"It's simple. No sex." She laughed evilly and it turned into a cough.

"If you did that I would need a huge poster of the picture and I would need you to sign it. I promise it won't end up on EBay. You have pictures of me. I have almost nothing like that of you. That is a picture I would kill to have honestly. The way it's done highlights the human body in the best way. I want that." She smiled.

She nodded her head, "I mean she loves you so I'm sure it won't be a hard sell. Maybe the next time we are in LA we can ask her to lunch or dinner or something." She rolled her eyes. "Why do you want to play that with me?" She laughed. "You might look at me diffrrrntly if you don't like my answers." She told him.

She nodded her head and started recording. With in a few minutes they had fifty thousand people watching and the number was climbing.

"So Jake and I are on a road trip and we wanted to do something to pass the time. We asked for your questions and now it's time to answer." She smiled at Jake and showed Owen in the backseat. He gave the camera a dirty look and went back to watching his show.

"Have we ever thought about trading jobs? I become an mama fighter and you become a model." She looked at jake, "I think that would be easier for him than for me. I am slowly learning how to fight but I don't think I will ever step in the ring unless it's for fun or to celebrate."

Jake glared at her for a second before turning back to the road. "Rude...Rude as hell."

He smiled. "Yeah? You want a big picture of me naked on your wall? In the office? It's the ESPN Body Issue. I'd be more than down with it. It would be awesome for my career. I think Rhonda and Connor are the only UFC people to be on it. Gina Carano does MMA and was on it but had bottoms on." He made a mental note to get one of those autographed but never said it out loud. "I would want to do a kick some how. That would be cool. I'd ask them to feature my butt just for you baby." He smiled at her.

"I'm sure she will go for it. But...the reason I want to play that with you is I think maybe we could learn a lot about each other. It would be fun. Maybe you will think of ME differently. I wouldn't think of you differently baby." He told her.

Jake glanced at the laptop with a smile. "We also have our dog Max. We left the girls with a friend. Also, I have to focus on the road. So don't mind me if I'm not looking at the camera." He listened to Adri and smiled. "Yeah baby you need to gain some weight and muscle before you would do too much damage in a cage. But you are learning well. We actually just talked about me modeling for a specific magazine. I think I would be okay with photo modeling instead of runway modeling. I don't have the strut."

The next question was, 'What advice do you have for other celebrity couples trying to make it work?'

She nodded her head, "I think a kick would be bad ass but it would probably mean your entire ass would be in the shot. I mean the other part of you has to be covered so your butt will be featured in a big way." She smiled even bigger. "I like it already."

She chuckled, "What could you have possibly done to make me think of you differently?" She asked.

"Men have a more manly and aggressive walk Boo. I think you could do both." She told him.

"Advice for other couples. Be like Beyonce and JayZ. Keep everyone out and only give out what you want people to know. Jake and I do this sometimes because we have control over it. We want to let you guys in and connect in a way that doesn't usually happen." She looked at Jake.

"And date night. We go on dates as much as we can. We have family nights. We go to dinner at my parents at least once a month. We could easily spend a lot of time apart and we did for a little bit and we had our rough patch but we found a balance that works. It still needs some tweaking but we are happy now."

She let Jake reply and then she asked the next question, "If you weren't doing the job you do now, what would you be doing?"

Adri frowned, "Thats a tough question."

Jake knew she'd be for whatever featured his butt. "I figured you'd like it." He told her and smiled.

He thought about the things he's done. "I've done plenty before we got together babe." He just left it at that for now.

"Thanks babe. But I don't know. I'd have to practice the strut." He smiled at her.

Advice for another couple. "I think you said it pretty well babe. Also if you have to travel, talk on the phone, Skype, Facetime. Whatever you can to make the distance seem not so bad. I think that helped with us a lot. I also feel like communication is key. If we have issues we talk it out. We have a fair share of disagreements but we try to talk it out." He smiled.

"That is tough. I think maybe you'd still be an assistant. You were one of the best." He told her. "Now me. I think I would be a coach of some sort. Or maybe a cop. But I' glad I am doing what I'm doing or I never would have met you baby."

"Key word is try. I don't enjoy confrontation and I like to get away and let my head cool before I say something I don't mean. He lives for confrontation and in some ways it great. It means we get the issue out in the open right away but other times it's like god why won't you leave me alone!" She laughed.

She nodded her head, "Yeah. That was good money too. I liked that. I had all of the control. A cop really?" She raised her eyebrows and scanned the comments for another question.

"Uh...do you believe in big foot and who is your celebrity crush?" She smiled.

"I hope he doesn't exist for what we are about to do. Celebrity crush...Sam Smith. Ed Sheeran. And I am kind of totally in love with Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. But the top of my list will forever be Jacob Daniels. This super hot MMA fighter. A champion actually. Pretty fricken hot."

Jake chuckles. "I don't live for confrontation. I just want to stay fighting or upset longer we have to. I want to put it out there and fix it. I have to fix things. I think we've both gotten better about finding that middle ground. I give her space but not too much before I want to fix it."

He gave her a look. "You did not have all the control..." He told her. "And what? What was that look for about being a cop? You didn't answer what you would be doing."

He chuckled when she said he hoped he wasn't real. "You like those English boys huh?" He said to her before thinking. "Bigfoot is totally real. I'm a believer that he is the hide and seek champion. Now crushes." He had to think about who wouldn't get him in trouble for liking. "Anna Kendrick. Jennifer Aniston. And Julieanne Hough. That's probably such a random, uncommon list but oh well. My girls on top though." He grabbed her hand and kissed her hand.

The next question was, 'Are you two ever getting married? And what can you tell us about the big day?' Jake chimed right in. "Yes. We are going to get married. Date and location is a secret. Bigfoot is invited. That's why we can't give out those details. But it's going to be epic and huge."

"I did have the control. I told you where you needed to be and when. I controlled you." She smiled. "And I still do." She laughed.

She shook her head, "Bigfoot is not real. And he is not invited to my wedding unless he takes a shower and wears a tux. Maybe a haircut too." She added. She rolled her eyes at his list. "So none of them are invited to the wedding." She laughed. "Sorry girls. This one is mine." She grabbed Jake's cheeks and shook his head.

"We are getting married. The details will emerge after the wedding. I am very excited though." She grabbed Jake's hand.

"Would you let Owen be an MMA fighter in the future?"

"I don't know how many conversations we have had about this. MMA not until he, and all of our future kids, is in his late teens but we have kind of agreed that all of our kids will be badasses and know how to fight to protect themselves." She looked at Jake, "They won't be going to any fights when they are little. I don't want them watching either. They might try to copy the moves or something."

He rolled his eyes. "No you don't I just let you believe you do." He teased and chuckled. "But then again, happy wife is a happy life."

"Yes he is. On all accounts. He doesn't have to wear a tux. They probably don't make them that big babe." This argument could go on for awhile. "I'm going to find a Bigfoot bumper sticker." He chuckled because they legit could find one on their trip. "But babe...come on. I'll let you invite your dudes if I can invite my girl. And hey...so that's why you wanted Sam Smith to sing at OUR wedding...truth comes out Adriana." He told her and gave her a small glare before looking back at the road.

"Yep, Owen hasn't watched one of daddy's fights yet and it will be awhile before he will. He hasn't even been there watching me spar with anyone either. He's only more watched me work out in noncombat type exercises. Just what yesterday he was pretending to hit me and I was pretending he was making contact and I got scolded for it. We don't want them to think fighting is okay to just do at anytime for any reason. They will be able to stand up for themselves and take care of themselves but know that is the only time to fight unless they are in a cage. That goes for any sons or daughters," Jake emphasized daughters. "That we will have."

"What is your favorite date you've been on with each other up until this point?"

"Hmmm...That's tough. I kind of still like our first official date. Even though we got caught by cameras when I was trying to be romantic. Thanks paparazzi. I took her to a nice dinner and then to the fountain and paparazzi came and we had to leave. I was annoyed I could have a night out with my girl. I also like a date that she took me on to an amusement park she went to growing up. She was in charge of the whole date. I loved that I could just sit back and relax and do what she planned. It's nice that the guys don't have to be in charge all the time. So another word of advice, surprise you men from time to time. We don't mind being romantic and planning dates but once in a while a little break is nice."

"I can't talk about what I am doing career wise because I am not entirely sure yet." She laughed. "I just got lclearrd by the doctor but I still have a fracture that is almost healed. By the time I get back, as long as I am not fighting Bigfoot, I should be completely healed. I can only tel you why you already know and that is Victoria's Secret. I am really excited for the Fashion Show. It's going to be amazing."

She checked twitter, "Do you have nudes?" She asked Jake. "Someone wants you to send nudes." She teased. "I don't. That's for sure. The best you are going to get is topless but even then I was covered." She shrugged her shoulder. "I've seen Jake nude. It's a nice sight tos we but we don't send nudes to each other and I'll kill him if he sends them to someone else." She tugged on his ear playfully and let him go.

"What else?" She kept going through the questions. If you could punch anyone in the face who would it be?"

Adri giggled, "I would say 'you know who' but I already did that." She shook her head, "I don't know. Who would you punch?" She asked.

"What about your favorite date babe?" He asked her.

Jake laughed. "I don't have any nudes. And no we haven't sent any nudes. I'm kinda bummed about that but no we haven't done that while we've been apart. If other couples do it, more power to you. I kind of like that we don't cause it's just that much more fun when we are together and get each other naked." Jake liked that they were open about being attracted to each other and sexual. "Who would I send them to? I would never do that. It's gotta be awkward for a dude to take nude photos. You either gotta get a mirror or you just have pics of your junk. I could go for topless photos of you babe. Sexy." He grinned.

"You did already do that and I did too. Babe we punched the same person. High five and fist bump" He put his hand up for a high five. After the five he then gave her a fist bump. He glanced at her a moment, "I think you could figure out who. I have two but I think it would be better for you to punch the one cause she's a girl. So therefore I can't hit her...and we will just leave it at that. But from a professional standpoint, if I could punch Mike Tyson that would be kind of cool. Or if Ali was still here."

'What is something that annoys you about the other from a living together standpoint, like leaving laundry on the floor,etc.'

"When you proposed of course. Dinner and the helicopter ride. Our first time out of the country together. It was beautiful. That was easily your most romantic moment. I loved every part of that date and it was a complete surprise. I didn't think you would propose that night." She smilednand rubbed his hand.

"Well you didn't really punch him. You kicked him in the head but same effect. Yours was obviously better though." She laughed.

She nodded her head, "Yeah I wouldn't mind punching her." She agreed. "Maybe we shouldn't be having this conversation in front of Owen. Or on camera. There is someone we would both punch but we aren't saying any names. But she should watch out. Just because Jake won't hr her doesn't mean I won't."

She looked at Jake, "You kiss me when you're sweaty and you don't watch your gym clothes right away sometimes. Then the laundry smells like sweaty balls. It's gross. I don't like washing your gym clothes. That's why we hired a maid." She laughed. "First world problem if there ever was one."

Back
Top Bottom