Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

"My mother would throw an absolute fit. She loves you and Owen." She told him. "And I love you and a very special part of you." She told him and looked down and back up at him.

"You're welcome. You know I love you. It won't happen Boo."

She let him up and gave him a pat on the butt. She sat up and felt the pain in her ribs. She probably did a little too much with their activities. She ignored the pain when she heard Jake and Owen coming downstairs.

"Did you have a nice nap boy?" She asked him.

Jake smiled. "I love your mom." He chuckled a little and kissed her softly. "Yeah I know you do."

He gave her a nod. "I love you too."

Jake got up and went upstairs. He peaked into Owen's room, "What are you two doing?" He walked in and put his hands on his hips. "Were you telling Max your secrets?" He picked him up and changed him quick before returning downstairs with him and Max following close behind.

He reached a hand out to point to Adri and said her name. "Yep, that's mom." He walked over to the couch and sat back down and Owen crawled over to Adri.

Adri smiled when Owen crawled over to her. She kissed his cheeks and smiled at Jake. "Oh I love this face. Don't grow up. Okay? Promise me you won't grow up." She kissed him again and rubbed his back.

She smiled at Jake, "Can you imagine have a couch full of cute faces?" She asked. "Us, who knows how many pets, four or five kids and a million nannies." She joked.

"No, one nanny. I want family photos though. Christmas and Easter cards and photos. I want everything to show off our beautiful family."

Owen blabbed some sort of gibberish to Adri and Jake just smiled.

"We will have beautiful babies babe. No doubt about that. We will definitely need at least one nanny with four or five kids." He smiled at her. "Especially with how much you travel. No way you're leaving five kids home alone with me." He shook his head like she was crazy.

Jake gave her a nod. "We can do all that. I'll even let you have us all match a bit. Just a bit though." Jake laid down and put his head in Adri's lap.

Rocky came over to the couch and jumped up and snuggled up to Jake. He pet her but he watched Owen and Adri.

Adri cuddled with Owen for a little bit and then she told him to go tackle daddy.

She moved closer to Jake and wrapped her arm around his waist. "I'm happy. You happy?" She asked and gave him a kiss.

She got up to make the food for their trip and start packing for the girls. That was one less thing to worry about tomorrow morning. She found the number for the sushi place and she put the order in along with a couple of egg rolls.

Jake grunted when Owen tackled him. He blew a raspberry on Owen's neck which made the boy giggle.

He kissed her back and gave her a nod. "Yeah I am. I'm very happy. I feel very blessed." He smiled at her.

When Adri got up to make the food he gave her butt a smack. "Did you pack enough of my shirts for both of us to wear on the trip?" He asked teasing.

Jake got up with Owen and played with him on the floor. Owen ran around and pretended to beat Jake up. He made a fist and moved it by Jake's face and Jake would grabbed his face and fall back and Owen just found it to be hilarious. One time as he fell backward he hit his head on the coffee table and there was a loud bang and Owen continued to find it out funny but Adri could hear, "Son of a....ugh." Then he chuckled but rubbed his head.

"Im pretty sure I did." She smiled. "Did you pack extra shirts is the real question."

Adri came into the living after hearing the loud bang. She thought Owen hit his head but it was Jake. "Are you okay?' She asked. "Don't get him laughing about hitting people. That's not funny Jake. He's about to have a cousin. I don't want him going around thinking punching is okay."

She went back into the kitchen to continue putting everything together. She even managed to get Owen's food packed up for the trip too. When the delivery boy came, Adri gave him a hefty tip and took the food into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry or do you want to wait a little bit?" She asked.

"I probably should pack more. Otherwise I will have to go shirtless. That probably was your thought all along wasn't it?" He asked her with a look.

He rubbed his head and gave her a nod. "Yeah I'm okay." Jake looked at her then Owen and let out a sigh. She had a good point. "Sorry big guy. Mommy shut us down." He picked him up and gave him a kiss. Owen tried to hit him again but Jake told him no and grabbed his hand. They played on the floor with his blocks and cars instead.

"Um...we can now if you want baby. It's up to you." He told her. "Did you get Owen anything or do you need me to get him some food warmed up?"

She raised her eyebrows at the thought of him going shirtless, "I mean, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Now would it?" She asked. "But for the record, I was not planning on a shirt shortage. It would have been nice though." She shrugged her shoulder. She could always unpack some of his shirts but he would probably just reuse old shirts when he figured it out.

"Don't make me the bad guy. You're teaching him bad habits."

She unpacked the sushi plates and put them on the dining table. "His food is on the stove. I made that organic mac and cheese he likes. Some of it was packed away for the trip but that is for him." She said pointing to the pot.

"I also got egg rolls and dumplings and if you want to share with him then go ahead." She told him.

"Hey, there has been something I have been meaning to ask you...Are you a cowboy? Can you ride a bull? Are there bulls in Denver? Are there cowboys in Denver? Can we ride a mechanical bull and get cowboy boots and big buckles?" She asked. "I can wear some daisy dukes." She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at him.

He looked her over. "I don't know if I buy that it wasn't your plan all along. I know you Adriana." Truth was, Jake didn't mind being shirtless. He honestly felt quite comfortable with very little clothes on.

"Im not making you the bad guy babe. I promise."

Jake got up and went to the kitchen getting Owen's food he put it on his high chair and then put him in his seat and sat next to him to help feed him. He did also share his egg roll with him. He wanted no part of the sushi.

"Um...There are all those things in Denver. I can not ride a bull. A live one anyway and don't want to try. In my blood and roots yeah I'm a cowboy I guess. And yeah we can do all of that. If you really want to." He just smiled at her. "You know it's not as easy as it looks."

"Oh come on, it's a mechanical bull. How hard can it be? I can ride you, a bull can't be much harder." She winked at him.

"I need to see you in some really tight blue jeans, a plaid shirt, a cowboy hat, and boots. Now that would be so hot. If you make me a sexy book, that outfit has to be in the book." She smiled. "I can imagine you all cowboyed up and good god it's hot. I like the mental image." Her smile got bigger and goofier.

"Your father has said something about bull riding so I was just curious about it. I do want to ride a mechanical bull. You should too. See who holds on the longest. We could make a video and put it on YouTube."

"It will knock you off babe. Trust me. It will happen. I'll do better than you." He told her with a grin. Of course they would make a competition of it. "We're taking Owen to a bar babe?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes. "I'll get cowboyed up for you on the trip. Deal? How about we actually go horseback riding someone in Denver while we are there. We can..." He looked at Owen. "Maybe leave him with my mom?" He raised and eyebrow cause he was unsure how he felt about that. "I mean, we can try it..." He shrugged.

Jake gave her a nod with a mouth of food. Once he chewed it and swallowed he smiled. "Dad was a bull rider. When he was younger. That's how he met my mom. At a rodeo."

"It can, and probably will knock me off. I'm not saying it won't but if it does I am going to get right back on and try again. We will each ride the bull three times and the best time wins." She shook her head, "Hell no. Isn't your dad out there looking at property? maybe he can watch him for the night." But that also meant his mother watching him since John was spending more and more time with Jake's mother.

She smiled and nodded her head, "I'd love that." She looked at Owen, "We could try to take him horseback riding. As long as you are fine going at a nice and steady pace. Unless you wanted to make it a date or something." She rubbed her lips together, "She could watch him. I can make his schedule." She told him.

"So your dad was a sexy cowboy. I can see that. John is handsome now, I am sure he was hot when he was younger." She picked up a piece of sushi and stuffed in her mouth. "That's where you get it from." She said with half-chewed food in her mouth.

Jake shook his head. "I don't know what all he's doing out there. He's helping her with the crap with my step father. He's trying to get her out here but I think they'd need a place to go back to for my mom. Like a summer and winter homes. They can afford it with what I paid dad. And if they needed help I'd help them. But dad would never go for it." He shrugged.

"I wanted to take you on a date. Dad and mom both can watch him. I trust mom if dad is helping her. It will be nice to go on a date. I can get all cowboyed up for horseback riding." He smiled at her.

He gave her a look. "Babe...really?! That's my dad. Stop..." He chuckled. Jake took a few bites of his egg roll before giving Owen.

She nodded, it made sense for him to be out there helping her pack all of Ed's things and getting him out of the house officially. "Do you think she would sell your childhood home?" She asked. "She doesn't need more bedrooms or anything. Maybe she will want to get out of that house of bad memories and start somewhere new with her grandkids. It would be nice to send Owen out there for summer when he is older. He can do ranch things. Teach him, and all of our kids, some hard work."

She smiled back at him, "I'd love that. Are we going to share a horse or are you going to make me ride one by myself?" She asked. "I don't know if I can handle a horse by myself. They're really tall. A pony maybe."

She laughed, "You dad is hot. I'm sorry. He just is. You both have big butts too." She giggled. She watched Owen try to take a bit of the egg roll. He got cabbage and not much else. When he pulled back he shoved the cabbage dangling from his lip into his mouth. "He is so lucky he is cute." Adri said softly and rubbed his cheek. Owen though she was trying to clean him off and moved his head away. "You stinker."

Jake smiled a little bit. "I think dad wants a ranch. At least one he can go and visit when he misses home. He wants horses. An frankly I love them. I think it would be nice to have the kids go and visit them there or go with them there and we can go pick them up. It will be nice for them, like you said to learn real chores."

He shrugged, "Whatever you feel comfortable with baby. If you want to ride with me you can. Or if you want your own that's fine too." He smiled at her and took another bite.

"Babe...no. You don't say that to your fiance." He chuckled and shook his head. "Really? You checked out my dad's ass? Really?! That's gross. But imagine our asses in tight jeans." He grinned and took a big bite of food so he couldn't say anything else. "He gets his cuteness from me." He smiled. "Does he have my butt?" Jake asked her with a smile.

"I want to ride with you but only until you teach me how to ride on my own." She smiled.

She shrugged her shoulder, "I wasn't checking it out. He was just walking by one day and I happened to look. I thought it was you for a second but then I looks up and say the grey hair." She told him.

"He has a cute butt." She told him. "Verdure but it's little so of course it's cute. It will be cuter when I don't have to wipe the poop off of it." She pursed her lips and looked at Owen. "Yeah, you. It's not so cute when I have to wipe it. Are you ready to be potty trained?" She asked him. "That's coming soon dude. Very soon."

He gave her a nod. "Alright. Fair enough. I can handle that."

"Mmmhmm sure. Good thing you didn't smack it or give it a squeeze." He laughed. "That would have been hilarious." He laughed again cracking himself up.

Jake shook his head. "Babe...you realize even when he's potty trained you have to wipe his butt for a bit. He isn't going to know how to do that until he's older. Nice thought though babe." He smiled and gave him more egg roll when Owen point to it and said, 'Mo mo.' Meaning more.

She made a face, "You're going to be cuter when I don't have to wipe your ass anymore." She told him and then a made a face when she realized what he said. She laughed and looked at Jake, "He didn't catch that. He's fine." She giggled. He already knew shit. Might as well add ass to the list.

"Say please, Owen. Please." She said sounding out the word for him.

"Peas." He repeated and pointed at the egg roll. Adri sighed and ate her sushi. "At least he tried." She said softly.

"Enjoying dinner?" She asked Jake.

Jake hid his face so he could laugh but made sure no sounds came out. "He probably did. He will say it to grandpa and grandma probably." He chuckled and shook his head. "I just have to say he has learned no curse words from me." He grinned at her.

He gave him the egg roll after he tried to say please. "He tried. He's not even one. That's better than some two year olds who are like, 'Give it to me now!'" He chuckled. "I'd beat his butt."

"I am baby. Thank you. Good choice. I've also enjoyed our conversation." He took a bite. "Would you be okay if dad wanted me to go look at some places with him and maybe he tagged along to see some of our cabins?"

She rolled her eyes, "He would have said it by now." She laughed. "You won't repeat that, right baby? You love mommy so you won't say that. Especially not in front of Nana and Papa." She pinched his little chin and kissed his forehead.

She nodded her head, "Sure you. You are better at cabins than I am. I know what I want it to look like and I have a vision of my Christmas cabin but it will be nice having you guys around." She smiled.

"And I found the most perfect designer to make my Christmas cabin dream come true." She smiled. "Boos, it is going to be something from a fairy tale. I just need to figure out where we can get a giant tree. I can't wait. I am getting a giant tree for when you first walk in and then little tree for the living room where we put all of the presents. Do you think I can swing everyone wears the same pajamas Christmas morning? I would love to get a family photo of that."

"If he does, I'm making sure they know it came from you and not me." Jake told her.

He looked at her. "You have an image for the inside or outside or both?" If she had an image it could be pointless to bring his dad if she was wanting a specific image. He'd be into talking about structure and property details not what it would look like from decorating perspective.

Jake gave her a look and chuckled. "Um...yeah you get your brother on board, I'll put O and I in whatever you have them in baby. Just for your picture." He smiled at her. "As long as they aren't one piece pajamas. Red and green pajama pants and flannel tops. Down with it. Let's do it." He smiled.

"No, babe. I'm talking like we all wear shirts that say 'I love Santa' on them and then red striped pants or green striped pants or even that moose print with the snowflakes, you know, that kind of print on the pants. Or even a plain shirt with a reindeer on it. Something like that. That would be cute right?" She asked and expected a yes. Even if he said no, she would ignore it because she knew it would be cute.

"If they won't join in then the three of us can wear matching pajamas. I could probably get mom on board, honestly." She thought about it and nodded her head. "That would be cool. She could get dad in on it. If dad has to do it he would make the boys do it. Then everyone is matching." She smiled. "I'm a genius."

Owen made a mess of the mac and cheese. He tried it with a baby fork at first and then he started hammering into the try so Adri took it away. She took his shirt off so it didn't get cheese stains on it. He used his hands but managed to get it all over his cheeks. "I guess it's a bath night." Adri looked at Jake and smiled, "Have fun."

Jake grabbed his phone. "If I agree to this, I get to pick it out. Deal?" He started looking on his phone. "You pick red or green and I pick the pajamas. I'll even kiss on it to make it official." He smiled at her.

"Your brothers are going to kill you. They will do it but grump about it the entire time. Just wait. That means you have to have me pick it out so they are at least cool."

He watched her pull the food away and take his shirt off. "I already showered. With my Q. I think you should do it. You mentioned breaking him of things...you could break him from having to only take a bath with me." Jake gave her a goofy grin.

She frowned, "It was my idea. Why do you get to pick the pajamas?" She asked. I'll get you in them. Trust me I can get you in them." She shook her head, "I can handle my brothers. I don't want MMA ugly Christmas pajamas. I want something that is at least a little cute." She told him.

She rolled her eyes, "Pick three different ones and I will pick from those three. That is the best I can do." She told him.

She looked at Owen, "He will just scream." She told him. "Are you really going to make me do it?" She asked and rolled her eyes. She sighed and looked at Owen again. "don't hate me, okay?" She asked him and plucked him out of the high chair. She had him give daddy a kiss and took him upstairs.

"Okay, buddy. Don't pee on me. Don't poop on me. Show me you love me at least a little bit, okay?" She kissed the top of his head and took his pants and diaper off. She started the shower water and made sure it wasn't too hot or cold. Owen tried to run but she caught him and they got in the shower.

There was some whining. A little crying but he didn't scream. He pouted and he peed on her when she shut the water off so she had to dry him off and do a quick shower again. She had him wrapped up in the towel with nothing but a diaper on, "He peed on me." She said handing him over to Jake. "Pajamas and then a movie and then bed for the boy who peed on me."

Back
Top Bottom