Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

Jake looked at a few ideas. "Deal. Three. I'll come up with three."

He kissed Owen. "Be good for mom buddy." He loved Adri. He was totally kidding but since she grabbed him to give it a shot, he let her go for it.

Jake cleaned the highchair and table off. He grabbed a drink before heading into the living room to relax.

He looked at her and tried not to laugh. "Owen, you don't pee on mommy." He got up. "Yes ma'am. Pajamas. Movie. Bed." Jake grabbed some pajamas from the laundry room for Owen. "Buddy why won't you let anyone else give you a bath?" He asked and Owen just pouted and wanted to cuddle. Jake rubbed his back and carried him back to the living room.

Jake waited for Adri to start a movie. "Babe. Three choices. Choice one, two and probably my favorite, three. What do you think?" He asked. "No MMA pajamas..."

Adri put her pajamas back on and got on the couch. "We are going to watch Moana." She told Owen and switched to that movie in their Netflix account. Owen tried to get down to play but she picked him up and set him back on the couch. Jake was obviously the favorite parent of the nig since he wanted nothing to do with Adri.

"We can always do the first one's shirt with the third one's pajama bottoms. I just don't know what name we would put on it. We could leave the shirt to say say Christmas 2016 and then put everyone's names on the pants on the hip. That might be nice right?" She asked.

She smiled at Jake, "Thank you. No MMA pajamas." She gave him a kiss. "I have to get mom on board. Should we get the dogs shorts too? I think Max, awoken and the girls should do a Christmas photoshoot for mom and dad. Maybe a calendar. I think they'd like that."

Jake pulled Owen to his lap. "We're gonna watch a movie big guy." He told him and Max walked over to Owen. "He just wants Max." Jake told Adri.

"But...I like the third shirt. The one like Lampoons Christmas Vacation. We can have your last name on your family ones and Daniels on ours." He shrugged.

Jake kissed her back. "Everything I do isn't always MMA." He told her. His arm opened up for Adri to snuggle with him and Owen. "Grab the blanket off the back of the couch. We can share."

"Shirt of number 2 and pants of number three. We can out first name on the shirts." She smiled at Jake. If she had to get all ofniutfit three she would. "I'm picking outfits next year." She told him.

She grabbed the blanket and felt her ribs protest from the she moved. She frowned and tossed him the blanket. She sat up and moved to lay on her other side so her feet were toward him.

"I can't lay on that side anymore." She told him and rubbed her side.

"Before you said shirt one. Which shirt?" He sighed. "No...that's not fair you get to pick next years outfits. I didn't get to to technically pick this year's outfits you did. And fine don't pick shirt three. I'll buy it myself. I'll wear it Christmas night instead of Christmas Eve." He stuck his tongue out at her.

Jake looked at her. "Thank you baby." He noticed Adri was in pain. He got up and set Owen behind Adri's legs. Jake went to the bathroom and grabbed some pain meds to help with swelling and then returned with some cream.

"Lift your shirt, this will help numb it." He sat beside her and rubbed it very gently on her ribs after kissing her skin. "I'm sorry." He whispered and looked at her a moment. "Want me to switch sides so you can cuddle on me? You can even put our head in my lap if you want." He kissed her head and got up to put the cream on the counter.

"I know but I want Christmas to be thrown in the face of who ever sees the picture. I also want my brothers to be mildly annoyed by the pajamas. They love National Lampoon and that would probably make them jump in the shirt. If I can get some ugly pants to go with them I will be set. So shirt three but the pants of number two."

She laid on the couch so he could lift her shirt and rub the cream in. She could feel it tingling already. "Yeah." She said to switching sides. "I'm sorry." She said softly and moved to a seated position and then laid on her good side.

She put her head in his lap and got Owen to sit still for a little bit. Max jumped on the couch by Adri's feet and That helped get Owen to settle down. "You might have to put us both to bed." She told Jake. "I'm sleepy. Maybe we can all sleep on the couch."

Jake laughed. "So you're mad I picked an awesome pajama set because your brothers will love it and then hate yours next year. I know the truth..." He chuckled.

"Don't be sorry baby. It's okay. Just try to take it easy Okay? I don't want you hurting too much on the trip unless it's between your legs." He grinned.

He played with her hair. "I can put you both to bed." Owen laid on his belly laying his head on Max. "We should take that cream and some pain pills in case you need it. I'll share my cream with you." Jake just had it for working out and when he was sore it was something he could easily grab more of. "You excited? I'm like a little. I may not sleep."

"Yeah we should take that. Put that on the snack bag so we don't forget it. That felt really good right away." She told him.

"I am excited. It's going to be fun to see you in your element. And seeing Owen copy your every move because he wants to be like Daddy." She reached out rubbed his little foot. "He really is going to be your copy cat. I'm kind of jealous." She poured a little and then turned on her back. She pursed her lips to get a kiss.

"I need you to sleep tonight. I can't drive a truck pulling an RV. That's just not a good idea. Plus it's a long drive made even long with the constant stops for these guys." She told him. "Oh shoot I need to pack the bigger size of diapers. I got rocket ships and a denim pattern. So he can walk around with no pants on. I also need to pack the water diapers."

Jake gave her a nod. "It't on the counter. I'll put it with the other stuff."

He smiled as she talked about being excited to see Jake in his element. "Baby, this could be what my life would be like if I never got famous. Camping, fishing, and horseback riding. How do you feel about me taking O hunting when he is older?" He asked her before leaning down to kiss her softly and deeply.

"I'll go to bed early. I promise I'll try my best to get as much quality sleep as I can. If you sleep here on the couch though and then sit in the car it's going to be on fire tomorrow." He painted to her ribs. "You may want stops too to stretch. I guess you could ride in the RV and relax and try to rest but that may be worse." He kissed her again. "I may pack the Epson salts too."

"We will talk about that when he is older. I don't know how I feel about hunting. And we live in Vegas, what are you going to go hunt?" She asked. "Don't answer that. You know what, let's just say fine. You two are going to do it anyway and it will give me some alone time. So I can't really complain if I can get you two out of the house and enjoy a spa day with my daughters." She smiled. If Jake could make future plans with Owen, then she could make future plans with her unborn daughters.

"I'm not sleeping int he RV and leaving you int he car with Owen and Max by yourself. That sounds like torture. What are you going to do if he wants something? Pull over?" She laughed. "No that's not happening."

She sighed, "We could always watch this in bed. It won't totally hurt if he sleeps with us again." She said softly. "Plus he kind of slept in when we slept together. That's might be nice. He gets to sleep in in a nice comfy bed before being reduced to a pack and play for a week." She looked up at Jake. "Yeah, let's watch this in bed."

She got up slowly and paused the movie. She turned off the TV and started humming 'How Far I Will Go' from the movie. They were watching for Owen's sake but she did enjoy it.

Jake gave her a look. "What do you mean I'd do it anyway? I wouldn't do it anyway if you didn't want me to. Especially something like that." He told her and smiled a little. "Honey, I'd take him to Denver for a hunting trip. It could kind of be cool. Us Daniels men going hunting in Colorado. My girls back home having a spa and girl weekend." He smiled and gave her a kiss.

"Thanks for thinking of me babe. I appreciate it. I just want you comfortable. Maybe bring extra pillows." He told her.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "You gave me so much crap about letting him sleep with me when you aren't here and two nights in a row Adri?" He chuckled but got up and picked Owen up. He smiled as she hummed the song from the movie. The boys stood and waited on the dogs to do their business outside and be let in for the night. Once they where in he carried Owen upstairs. "Baby where's his bink? I think with that and Max, he will be out."

Jake flopped Owen on the bed before crawling in himself and setting his alarm. Owen climbed over to Jake and he wrapped his arms around him.

"You would find a way to convince me." She corrected. She knew he wouldn't do it behind her back but it was easier to just say yes. "Isn't fishing enough? I don't know if I want him around guns. How old are we talking?" She asked.

"Oh hush, we haven't seen him! He's my baby boy and tomorrow when you're gone I don't want to have to get out of bed until it is absolutely necessary." She stuck her tongue out at him. "He will go back in his room when we get home."

She got upstairs and then Jake asked for Owen's binky. She sighed and looked at the bed before going to his room and grabbing a binky. She pulled a box of the bigger size of diapers into the hallway along with the swimming diapers so she wouldn't for get them. She handed the binky over to Jake and got into the bed.

"I'm not getting up again." She told him and curled up with a pillow. She turned the TV on to watch the movie again.

He thought about it. "Thirteen. I want to teach him about guns at a younger age so he knows the severity of them and knows they could kill someone. It's kids who are curious and play around with them that have bad things happen. If he kike has a bb19 gun then he would know how to check for the safety and know to never point it at someone." He told her. "I want him to know gun safety early."

He thanked her when she handed the binkie over. "Babe you were already up...I didn't make you get up." Jake rubbed Owen's back and he laid down.

"Im not living with this boy between us. If daddy wants night time sexy time he's gonna get it..." He told her with a smile. Jake would stay awake until Owen fell asleep.

"Okay..." She thought about it and nodded her head, "I guess. Yeah, okay. But they get locked up in a case and the only person to know the code is you. And me. But mainly you. And don't write it down and don't open it in front of him. And don't make it a birthday or anniversary."

She laughed, "But look at how cute he is." She smiled. We managed to get sexy time during nap time. And the smallest hint of a nap. I think we would survive if this one slept with us." She laughed. "He won't though. I promise. After the trip, he will be back in his crib."

Adri was asleep before Jake and Owen both. The pain pills made her tired so she slept like a rock all night, which usually didn't happen when Owen slept with them because she always wanted to be spatially aware of where he was.

Her rules and guidelines with it made sense. "I can handle all of that babe. Fair enough. I won't buy him anything without your approval first. And no trips planned around birthdays or anniversaries. Got it." He smiled at her. "You and Amy could do things with our daughters that weekend. We can steal Luke too. And my nephew." Jake smiled proudly he was getting a nephew.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah. So cute. Look at how cute I am." He told her with a smile. "I know but you gave me so much crap about it before Adri. Now with you doing it, it's okay. Double standard." He told her.

Once Owen was asleep, Jake drifted to sleep as well but had his arm around Owen, just in case he moved. Owen moved around in his sleep a bit but eventually found a comfy spot against Jake. Jake's alarm went off fairly early for a run and to get John's truck then the RV. He shut the alarm off an stretched. He smiled at the imaged of his bed full of his family that he loved so much. He snapped a picture and posted it on Instagram with, "My beautiful sleeping family. Ugh to get up and run or stay in bed with them. 10 more minutes in heaven with cuddles. #KingOfMyOwnCastle #DanielsClan #DrifterFam" After those ten minutes of snugging with Own he kissed his head before sliding away from him to change for his run. Once he went downstairs, dressed in his shorts an Under Armour shirt, he let the dogs out. Max went back up to Owen when he was let back in, the girls just found a spot on the couch.

Jake went for a nice long run with his ipod.

Adri woke up when Owen started to crawl around on the bed. When she opened her eyes he was near the dye and grabbed his foot and pulled him over to her. She wrapped her arm around him, "You really think that's funny?" She asked him when he started to giggle.

She put him on the floor and got out of bed. She brushed her teeth and washed her face before picking him up again. She changed him and got him in some cute and comfortable riding clothes. She took him downstairs for breakfast and fed him so he wouldn't get messy.

She fed the dogs and made sure they had everything packed. She put suitcases downstairs by the door so they wouldn't forget them. She almost put the food by the door but Bam and a rocky were still destructive and curious. She didn't want them to get at the food.

Jake went for his run and made it back as Adri and Owen were eating. He went in and grabbed a water and then bent down and attacked Owen with kisses on the cheek. "I love you buddy." He smiled at Adri. "Hi and I love you too." He kissed her. "I'm going to shower then go get everything." He kissed both their heads before going upstairs.

He got a quick shower before putting on comfortable clothes to be in the car all day. It was a pair of shorts and a shirt and a pair of Puma running shoes. He then went downstairs and kissed Adri and Owen bye. "I'm going to go baby. Be back in an hour or so." He then told her he loved her and then went out to the car and left to head to his dad's house. He got the truck with had a few toys in it for Owen to enjoy on the trip. He then picked up the RV and signed the rental paperwork. He then took it home and parked it as close to the door as he could get it. It wasn't easy parking that big girl with the truck.

Jake went inside and looked for Adri. "Q! Where you is?" Owen went running to him and he laughed at him. "Hey big boy. Where's mommy?" He picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for not attacking me with kisses." She laughed. "You have baby food on your nose." She told him. "Alright. Enjoy your last shower at home for a little while." She teased.

"Okay be safe."

Adri put Owen in a walker, even though he could walk, and went upstairs to get dressed. In the walker Owen couldn't get very far or hurt himself. She put on a quick outfit. She had leggings, a Tshirt and a reebok pull over. She grabbed a pair of reebok sneakers too and went downstairs. She got mostly dressed in the living room until Jake came home and she put her shirt on in the foyer.

"That thing is massive. You can drive that?" She asked laughing. "God damn!" She went outside to look inside of it. It looked pretty luxurious. She could survive in it with A baby, a dog and another person for a week.

"This is nice Boo." She told him and helped bring the lighter items to the RV and truck so he could pack them up.

"Rich and Beth are at home. I have everything we need to go live and have people ask us questions. What else could we need?" She asked looking at all of their stuff.

"I can attack you with kisses." He told her and stepped back towards her to tease her a bit.

Jake laughed and gave her a nod. "Yep. It's a bit hard. I may need help backing up or maneuvering. I just may need you to be another set of eyes." He smiled proudly.

He packed it up and had Owen back in his walker so they could go in and out and not worry about him running out or hurting himself.

He thought about it a moment. "Towels for showers and swimming? May be some laundry pods in case we need to hit a laundry mat. And wash rags for dishes. Um...if we forgot something a lot of camp grounds have stores. Or one close. And chargers baby." He kissed her cheek before grabbing their clothes bags. He grabbed his camo hat and put it on just so Adri loved it. He grinned at her.

" We ready to head to the Franklin's? We can take your car. Then load the food up in the coolers." He asked. Jake was eager to hit the road.

"I packed plenty of towels." She didn't pack laundry packs though. She grimaced at the thought of using a laundry mat. "Can't we just raid your mom's laundry room?" She asked "I just feel
More comfortable using a washing machine and dryer we know."

She went to get dish towels and soap. She also went upstairs to get the chargers for their phones. She smiled back at him. She wasn't going to say anything about his hat. They were going into his element. He could wear his camo hat. As long as he didn't wear a full camo outfit, she was fine.

"Yes. We are ready. I'll get the girls. You get the baby." She told him. She hooked the girls up on a leash and took them out to the car. They were excited to be going somewhere. She felt bad leaving Max home but he was going with them on their trip.

"Putting the car seat in the truck is going t be a pain in the butt. I barely got this thing in my car. Oh did you get the truck with the TV? Then he can watch his cartoons while you drive."

He chuckled. "Yeah we can just use mom's." He smiled at her. "She may ask to do our laundry...just let her. She will get all offended and pissy if we don't." He warned her.

"I can get the baby." He grabbed Owen who fussed a bit cause we took him away from his cartoons. Jake got him strapped in and kissed his head after handing him a toy to keep him happy. "There ya go bud." Jake got in to head to the Franklin's. He waited for Adri to get in before heading off.

He smiled. "Baby it's dad's truck. He has a car seat already in it. And toys and new ones dad bought knowing we were going on this trip. He had it ready. Dad has a portable dvd player in there. We can just bring some dvds to play."

Jake drove and glanced at the girls. "Do you think they have any idea we're leaving them again?"

"I will get the sensitive detergent. I don't want his sensitive skin breaking out. She has a lot to learn. I think she will like it though. She will like being in his life. She will get to make up for you." She said softly.

"Oh." She said softly. "I thought you were renting a truck. My bad." She pushed his shoulder. "What kind of car seat did he end up getting? Is it still rear facing or is it front facing?" She asked. "I think he can handle front facing for this ride. Honestly, he is way past the weight requirement for front facing, maybe we should flip them all around." She made a sad face, "My baby boy is growing up."

"I don't think they will mind staying with Beth. Sounded like she is ready and willing to spoil them with everything their little hearts desire. We just have to tell her no table food. That's the last thing these cuties need." She rubbed their heads. "You think they will be jealous Max is going with us and they are staying here?" She asked.

It was probably a good idea for her to grab detergent for Owen's sensitive skin. "Yeah she probably doesn't have that." Then she told him his mom could make up for him. He looked down and gave her a nod.

"Rear facing. Dad hooked up a mirror though. I thought they changed it to age 2 for front facing?" He asked looking back at Owen. "He doesn't weigh as much as a 2 year old." He told her.

"They will be spoiled. That's for sure." He gave them both a scratch behind the ears. "They may be sad at first then they will be living the life of two spoiled babies that they could careless. Part of me does kinda wish they were coming but next time would be better when they listen more."

Jake pulled into the Franklin's and parked. He got out and kicked up Owen out of the car to walk to the door with Adri and the girls. "Make sure they potty first before taking them in."

"I thought it was 35 pounds." She shrugged her shoulder. "He can stay rear facing then but for the trip we should turn him around so he can watch TV. That way he isn't totally upset for having nothing to do. I doubt he will sleep the entire time." She said.

"Hopefully they will want to come home after their little trip." She laughed. "I just don't want to lose one of them or both of them. Especially out there." She looked at the girls.

Adri got the girls out of the car and they made sure to pee right in the middle of the well manicured lawn. They to the front door and Beth opened it before they could knock or ring the doorbell.

"Oh my god they're so cute." She bent down to say hello and picked Bam up to get her a kiss. "They're little darlings." Then she saw Owen and set the puppy down in favor of the baby. "And look at you. Do you want to stay here too?" She asked and smiled at Jake and Adri. "We could watch him if you want some pre-honeymoon action."

Adri laughed, "That is the one thing we are really taking." She said and rubbed Owen's back. "But we will keep that in mind when we need a baby sitter. He's very easy baby. Good practice." She smiled.

"We can flip it when we get back home." He told her. "I feel better seeing him and everything on the long trip anyway, in case he needs anything."

"They probably won't. They will get so much attention and love from Beth. And just wait Rich will fall in love too." He chuckled. "I know baby." He told her to not wanting to lose the girls. She'd be devastated.

Jake sighed. "They are gonna ruin their lawn babe." He whispered.

He handed Owen over to Beth. "You can see him a minute." Owen liked her, smiling at her and saying hi. "My boy knows models when he sees them. He flirts like his old man." Jake smiled proudly. Rich walked out. " You have competition brother." He tells Rich about Owen.

Jake picked up Bam first and gave her a kiss telling her to be good. Then he did the same with Rocky but she licked his face and cuddled into him more.

He looked at Adri then Beth. "Yeah I'm taking Owen. He needs to go on a camping trip with daddy. Learn to fish and make camp fires." He looked at Adri. "Baby where is hid cute hat?"

Back
Top Bottom