Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 3) WF+GF

"That entire gym is for work purposes. Not just because I want it." He told her. "It could bring in income...that's different."

He raised an eyebrow with a smile. "A hint?" He kissed her softly. "Yes love. Your wedding night baby. I get it. Are we sending it home with your parents because we aren't taking it with us on our honeymoon. I'm not having the risk of losing it." He told her.

"Nope. I have amazing hearing and I know he didn't say that. I would have heard him." He rolled his eyes. "You can only use your ribs so long as an excuse Adriana." He sighed, "You're lucky I love you." He leaned down and kissed her ribs. "You are lucky they hurt or I'd bite them."

He closed his eyes and then when she licked his cheek he gave her a look. "You realize this means war. But you are hurting so the next battle in the war will come when you least expect it. Be warned now." He gave Owen her phone. "Owen go throw this in the pool." He set him down and Owen ran to the door. Jake laughed and then told him to come back and give mommy her phone. Owen looked at the pool then ran to Adri. Jake grabbed him and changed his diaper. "Tell mommy she stinks." He teased and pretended to throw the diaper on her before getting up to toss it in the trash. "Need anything while I'm up?"

"Maybe a hint. Maybe. If you're a good boy." She teased. "Of course it is. I would hate to lose it. I would have a breakdown I might buy a seat for my dress when it travels." She said being completely serious.

She laughed, "You never said I had to kiss your lips though. You better not lick me." She warned with a nervous giggle at what she just started.

"Oh that's great Jake. Have our son run by the pool. He can barely throw. He'll fall in." She took her phone from Owen and gave him a kiss, "Thank you my handsome boy. At least you love me." She smiled. She jumped when Jake pretended to throw the diaper at her "Ass!"

She watched him walk into the kitchen, "Yeah. Can I have a Powerade? The red one."

"Well babe with you as my future wife, I'm never good." He grinned. "Babe...we are taking a private jet. I'm not dealing with any lost luggage or any issues on our flight. I'm not even going to give a possibility of it happening." He told her and figured she'd be all for that.

He shrugged, "No promises. You started it and you knew a kiss and not a lick was what I wanted unless we were talking about the member you talked to a bit ago in my pants." He told her and shook his head.

"The door is closed Adri. He can't even get outside." He rolled his eyes. "Plus we have him set up to know how to flip over if he does fall in." He shook his head. "I love you. I just also love to pick on you cause you deserve it." He laughed pretty hard when she jumped. "I thought your ribs hurt? You seemed fine when you jumped."

He shook his head. "Nope they sent them to me. You can't have any. Plus you didn't want me buying the company so in fine print it said you can't drink any on my contract." He teased but grabbed a red one for her and a purple one for him. He opened hers though and took a drink and then licked all around the opening before handing it to her with a grin. "There ya go baby. Love you."

"Oooh okay." She smiled. She had no arguements over that. "Private jet just for us or for the whole family?" She asked.

"You aren't getting a lick down there if you lick me. How about that?" She threatened. "And maybe I would have give you a lick tonight." She shrugged her shoulder and sighed. "Oh well."

She groaned, "Don't make knock you out." She laughed. She he,d her hand out for her drink when he started to come back. Her jaw dropped when he drank it and licked it. "Oh I hate you." She took the bottle and put the cold bottle against her chest. "You're really not getting a lick now. You aren't getting anything and I was so counting down the minutes to nap time."

He thought about it. "I don't think we can get away with us being the only ones so maybe one for us and one for the family." He shrugged. "I would feel bad if something happened to someone else's luggage."

Jake just smiled. "I didn't lick you. But I would think you'd want a nice lick...but that's okay." He teased.

He laughed when her jaw dropped. "What?! Why do you hate me? Because I wanted to taste yours?" He chuckled. "Babe, we swap more spit when we make out." He just smiled an leaned over and kissed her slow and deeply to remind her she was looking forward to nap time." His tongue slid over hers an he kept kissing her until Owen grabbed both their faces and kissed them both at the same time. Jake chuckled and pulled away. "Truce?"

She agreed with that, "True. A plane for everyone." She didn't want anyone to lose their luggage. Especially if they were a part of the wedding. That would suck and ruin the pictures.

"Still now it's going to smell like spit when I drink it." She frowned. "Gross!"

She didn't kiss him back right away but she melted into the kiss. It didn't take too long for her mouth to open and her tongue to play with his. Owen's kiss was less of a kiss and more of a face suck that got the both of them.

"Truce. For now." She smiled. "You can make it up to me later." She smiled.

He smiled and was proud he had a good idea.

"Its not gonna smell like spit. Stop exaggerating. Wimp." He teased.

Jake looked at Owen. "Really buddy? You're not helping daddy here. Daddy is trying to get mommy in the mood. It's kinda hard when you gotta stick your nose where it doesn't belong." He chuckled at his own pun.

"You'll make it up to me later? That's so nice of you Q." He smiled at her and Owen crawled on her and snuggled up to her. "I think someone missed you baby."

"No you can make it up to me. There is a difference." She chuckled.

She hugged Owen and rubbed his back. She sat up so she could hold him better. She got him in the nap time position to see if she could get him down. He was almost ready to give in but her phone vibrated and he was suddenly full of energy.

She pushed out her lap and went to play with Max and the girls. "So close. Maybe a b-o-t-t-l-e will help. If he sees it and wants it he will lay down and sleep to eat it." She looked at Jake and used her foot to push him. "Please make the bottle. Pretty please?!"

"You started all of this so you make it up to me. I mean I am king of this castle." He joked.

He looked at her then Owen and sighed. "You're lucky I want you or your make your own." He got up and went to the kitchen to get a bottle made. "When are getting him off of these?" He asked from the kitchen.

He returned with a bottle. "Owen. I got a bottle bud." Jake held it out for him and he came running over. Jake scooped him up and handed it to him as he snuggled against Jake. He looked at Adri. "He's so cute when he's tired. Am I that cute when I'm tired?"

"And you would be no where without your queen." She said confidently.

"After his birthday. I think a website said to use less milk and then eventually he won't have any milk and he will hopefully just fall asleep." She shrugged her shoulder. "He's pretty good with a sippy cup. It might work out. Might as well toss the binkies at the same time right? Get it all out of the way at once."

She rubbed Owen's foot, "Absolutely not." She laughed. "You're grumpy when your tired. And that is never fun when it comes to you. Maybe when we pull him off of bottles we can take him for car rides to get him to sleep. That might work."

Jake really couldn't and wouldn't argue with her about that. He really would be lost without her. He's glad she stayed when she could have left so many different times. He just smiled and watched her.

"Wow...you want to take his bottle and binkie away when he turns one. All at the same time? Do you want a major melt down with nothing to soothe him? May as well take his blanket and dog away too. Hell his diaper and clothes too. Just take all his comforts away." He kissed his head. "Poor baby. Mommy wants to rob you of everything you've had since birth." He teased.

Jake shook his head. "I am not always grumpy when I'm tired. Sometimes I get clingy and cuddly. That isn't cute?" He asked. Jake smiled at Owen. "Yeah car rides could work. But if I have to drive him around, you're coming too. It's a family affair." Owen pushed his foot into Adri. "You know that does help him fall asleep when you rub his foot. That helps too." Owen's blinks lasted a bit longer with his eyes shut.

"I live for these moments when my boy cuddles and I'm sitting with my girl." He smiled at her.

"We will start doi it around that time. Then we can do potty training and get him all set up for whatever comes after potty training. Big boy bed? I don't know. This is all a shot in the dark. He's the practice child. The first always is." She smiled.

"Yeah. You definitely get clingy. It's only cute sometimes. Like when I'm not blazing hot under the covers." She nodded her head, "Or we can trade off. I drive him one night. You drive him the next." She offered. She kept rubbing his foot and watched him fall asleep.

She gave Jake a kiss on the cheek. They waited a little while longer before she walked so Jake to tuck him into his crib. She turned on the monitor gave Owen a kiss before walking out with Jake.

He smiled at Owen. "Sorry big guy. Mommy is gonna use you as her guinea pig." He kissed his forehead. "We will just see how he does. You know he will be the easy child and then we have a problem child who has their bink till they are like five." He joked and chuckled.

"Fine...I'll never cuddle you again. You keep your space and I'll stay on my side of the bed. It's fine." He told her and shook her head. "Nope. All of us. We can probably trade off. I wouldn't want you all tired if you had work to do."

He got up and put the little guy in his crib after giving him a kiss on the head. Max laid down next to his crib. It was his turn too to take a nap. Jake grabbed Adri's hand and pulled her into their bedroom, shutting the door behind them, wrapping his arms around her kissing her slow and deeply. He nipped her bottom lip softly before pulling sliding his tongue into her mouth, over her tongue. "You take my breath away you know that?"

"Oh hell no. That's not going to happen. That makes messed up teeth and a load of other problems. Nope. No binkies until five. Not happening. I don't care how bad the meltdown is."

"There are going to be days where aren't going to want to do it because you had a long day of training. I won't force you to go." She told him. "I know you won't force me to go if I'm exhausted."

She smiled when he pulled her into their bedroom. She set the baby monitor down and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you." She said softly and kissed him again. She lead him to the bed. She got his shirt off and rubbed his body. She kissed his chest and then kissed down his chest. She sank to her knees and unbuttoned his pants.

"I want two girls." She whispered and smiled up at Jake. She pulled his pants and underwear down and wrapped her hand around his shaft. "Two girls." She said to his penis using it like a microphone. She gave it a lick and then another and then she started to suck. Whatever her boo wanted she would give to him.

"I agree it's not going to happen. I don't want a kindergartener with a bink." He told her. "I'm fine with getting him off of them as soon as we can."

He gave her a nod. "You're right. We need to make a deal we won't be mean and help each other out."

Jake smiled at her and gave her a peck. "I love you." He watched her move down his body. He couldn't hold in his laugh when she kept telling his member she wanted two girls. "I think you need to do this every few days so he gets the hint." His hand ran through her hair and he kept it out of the way. He watched her work on him.

After he finished from her using her mouth on him, he pulled her up to him and removed her shirt and shorts. His lips kissed here her clothing was just moments before. Once she was naked he pushed her gently back onto the bed. More to just show he wanted her to lag back. He then climbed onto her and started to practice for making those baby girls.

That was how they spent nap time. Tangled up in each other's arms. It was nice being together. She couldn't get enough of him. Even when it was time to go clean up she wanted him more. She finally relented after some kissing and a little more heavy petting.

She checked to make sure Owen was still asleep on the monitor before joining him in the shower. They couldn't have any more fun just in case O woke up but she could wash his back off and poke his big butt.

"I want my girls and I will do whatever it takes to get them." She told him with a smile. "That was fun. I'm going to be delightfully sore tomorrow and I'll sleep well tonight." She kissed the middle of his back and hugged him from behind.

Jake gave Adri a look when she poked his butt. "What are you doing?" He nipped at her lip playfully. "You have an obsession with my butt. You need to go to Jake's butt anonymous. JBA." He chuckled.

He kissed her when she told him she'd do anything to get her girls. "I'll do what I can Q." He grinned proudly when she said she'd be a bit sore the following day. "Good. Remember who made you sore." His hand rubbed her arm. "Baby...cuddle on the couch if we get time before he wakes up?" Jake could easily take a nap too after their activities.

"I better get the best blow job in the world when you find out you're having a girl. I better get sooo lucky." He told her with a smile. Jake moved around to face her. His arms went around her and he kissed her softly. "I love you. You're going to have fun this week. You'll beg me to go camping. Did you pack your flannel?" He asked with a smile as he started to wash her.

"Sure. Cuddle time. Maybe we can locking him in the living room just in case we fall a sleep. That way he won't get into anything." She told him. "He might make a mess of the living room though." She laughed.

"You get lucky. You'd be having a girl. That's very lucky." She smiled. "I love you too. I packed some of your flannel. I a, pretty sure I don't have flannel. But did I get this red and black plaid bikini. I think you're going to like it when we go swimming in the lake."

After their shower, she put on a pair of boy shorts and one of Jake's shirts. She checked on Owen and then let the dogs out to use the bathroom. She waved to Liam and let the dogs in after they did their business.

"Nap time sounds so wonderful." She said softly and laid on the couch.

Jake thought about it. "Pack and play. We need one of those little colorful fence things to put up like a play pen area." He told her. "Why haven't we gotten one of those yet?"

He gave her a look. "Oh yeah so lucky that I'll be broke. Adri and her mini me going shopping all the time with daddy's money." He wiggled his eyebrows at her plaid bikini. "I'm going to like any bikini you are in babe." He kissed her softly.

Jake put on a pair of basketball shorts, no shirt and no underwear. He would have just went naked but Liam lived in the guest house and they had Owen so it probably wasn't the best idea.

While she let the dogs out, Jake laid on the couch with some water. When she climbed on the couch he wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back. "Mmmm this is nice." His eyes shut and soon drifted off to sleep. While he slept he started to have a nightmare. He woke up and looked around totally freaked out.

"Because he would throw a fit if we put him in one of those things so that we could take a nap." She reminded. "And you know he would. It doesn't matter how much entertainment those things have, he would scream his head off. Especially if he couldn't get to Max."

She rolled her eyes, "Not entirely broke. We could always sell your cars." She smiled jokingly. "I need two girls to get our hair and nails done. To get shopping with. To go have cute little tea parties and get all dressed up. I want two little princesses and they will be damn cute if she looks like a mix of the both of us."

She agreed that their nap time was nice. He was asleep first but she followed soon after. She felt him jump awake which made her jump awake. "What's wrong?" She asked and checked the monitor. Owen was babbling to Max, still laying down but he was wide awake.

"Look at that." She showed Jake. Max was sitting next to the crib and it looked like he was listening to Owen.

"You're clammy." She told Jake and rubbed his forehead, "What happened?"

He smiled. "Yeah, you're right. He would. But what if we put Max in there with him?" He looked at her like he had the best idea ever.

"I am not selling my cars so you girls can shop. Not happening." He sighed. "Don't you want just one. Then Amy could be your third?" He smiled. "They'd look cute if they were like both of us or just you." He kissed her head. "Our own little royal family huh? Princesses?"

Jake ran his hand through his hair then looked at the monitor when she pointed it out to him. He gave her a nod and just watched Owen and Max.

He looked at her and shook his head. "Just a bad dream." His eyes closed for a moment then looked at her. "Don't go get him just yet unless he starts to cry. Please?" He wrapped his arms around her tighter.

"Really?" She shook her head and was going to say something but just shook her head again. "No."

She pouted "No. I want two girls and you can have your two boys. You can teach how to fight and wrestle and do whatever. But the girls are mine." She smiled. "That is what I want."

She nodded her head and put the monitor down. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked softly and rubbed his hair back off of his forehead. "I don't think I have ever seen you this shaken up before."

He put his hands up and smiled. "Alright. Alright. Two and two. Got it baby. I'm teaching my girls to fight too. It's happening. They will be like you, beautiful all dressed up but put gloves on them and unleash them in a cage they are kicking ass."

Jake just laid there a moment looking at her. "Um... you wanted a divorce. And you were taking my babies." He had no idea where that dream came from but he hated it.

He snuggled into her and closed his eyes. "I don't even know why." After a few minutes he opened his eyes but didn't move.

She rolled her eyes, "Fine." She said softly. "Teach them how to fight if you must." She knew that wasn't something she could argue on. He would teach all of their kids how to fight and his nephew and nieces too.

She smiled and gave him a kiss, "That's not going to happen Boo." She said softly. "I love you. I'm going to marry you and stay married to you." She smiled at him and gave him another kiss.

She curled up next to him again, "Probably because you touched another woman." She teased. "Don't worry babe. I'm not going to divorce you. I can't, I'm technically Catholic."

"I must." He confirmed. Jake would teach all the kids to fight. They would definitely know how to take care of themselves and protect themselves.

He kissed her back. "It was bad though babe..." She said it wouldn't happen and he believed her. "I love you too." He kissed her back again.

He couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "I would never..." He kissed her shoulder. "I like that's your reasoning there. That you can't cause you're Catholic. Not cause you would miss me too much." After a few minutes he felt a lot better. "Thanks baby."

"Let me up? I'll get our baby boy."

Back
Top Bottom