Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of The Dread Pirates (WaveValour x Me)

Captain’s quarters seemed quite busy when Gloria entered in. The captain and the first mate were already at the desk, assumingly planning their next mission while the wench took care of Josefina, who seemed a little distressed after what happened with Yuki today. The cook stood by the bed the pirate was lying on and took a quick look at the woman. “Hey, I thought you like that kind of stuff.” The blonde winked at Josefina. “Getting tied up and all.” She sat on the bed, behind the wench. Her arms wrapped Amma and cupped the brown skinned woman’s firm breasts, squeezing them as the wench worked the towel on Fina’s skin. “I’ve heard that you made a pact with Yuki.” Gloria slipped her hands under the strings of the wench’s revealing dress and kept rubbing the woman’s firm orbs. “I hope it doesn’t involve me somehow.” The cook narrowed her eyes at the rope bunny pirate.

Although rubbing the wench’s well defined breasts and feeling the woman’s nipples in her palms felt good, Gloria stood up and pulled her playful hands away from the white haired woman’s body. She knew that the captain was currently distancing herself from such sensual activities and the sight of the cook enjoying the wench could have made Lana feel awkward. When the captain no longer needed to hold herself back, the closest woman to Lana would be in big trouble Gloria thought. She made sure her shirt was buttoned up properly and slowly walked to the table Lana and Rena had been standing by. Although the cook looked down at the map, she couldn’t make much sense of it. “That’s… That’s a very good plan Captain!” The blonde still talked about it to make herself somewhat important to the mission. “In Anna’s absence, I’ll work double time Captain!” Gloria tapped her boot against the floor and saluted. “I’m ready to double my duties!” She offered to impress the good captain without really knowing much.​

Amma smiled and pushed her body against Gloria's hands. Fina shook her head, "I like it when I agree to it, not when I'm grabbed and forced into it. The deal was that Anna get taken off the mission, thank god for it. Don't know how much longer I could take." The two seemed glad to see Gloria and Fina thanked her for her concern.

Lana and Rena looked up at Gloria and smiled, "If I hadn't made a promise, I would have kissed you for That, then probably had my way with you in front of all the rest of the crew... I hate days like this." She sighed and rolled up the map. "Well, we don't have much of anything to do for a few hours so Gloria, you're free for that time. I want you back here by the time the sun has completely set. Besides that, you can go ahead and take a break."

Gloria had the choice now to either go to the land and see what was happening on the island, she could stay with Amma and Fina or maybe there were others of the crew who wanted to go out.

Apparently, even the kinky pirate Josefina had some limits. Being hung upside down from the nest seemed to have shaken the woman. Good thing the wench was there to give her comfort. How could the cook have known she picking Anna for the mission would end up making Yuki jealous and lead to these surprising events? For now, Gloria shifted her focus from Josefina to the captain, catching one last glimpse of the map before Lana folded it. “In front of everyone captain?” The curvy blonde widened her eyes at the captain’s claim of fucking her in the glare of the whole crew. As the former wench of the ship, except one or two women, Gloria had already slept with anyone on the ship, but it would have been still shameful for her to moan and yelp in front of so many people, especially if that little devil Yuki would be among the crowd too.

“O-of course captain…” Gloria sneakily walked back. Seemingly, she had some free time before Lana needed her. She had already had two women’s delightful company today, so exploring the island sounded a nice thing to do in her remaining spare time. Before leaving the room, she went back to Josefina. “I heard Anna talking about something about you being my bitch Fina.” She sat down beside the woman, her index finger circled around the troubled pirate’s breast. “How interesting!” The cook slowly stood up. Her eyes found those of the wench’s. “I’m going ashore.” She declared her intention of exploring the island a bit. Although the blonde didn’t want to leave the ship without any undergarment underneath her clothes. “After I find a pair of panties…” She talked to herself before she left the captain’s quarters and headed to the large wardrobe where she had picked her new outfit.

First, Gloria’s dark pants slid down her legs, revealing her cute slit and wide hips. Then the curvy blonde removed her shirt, freeing her heavy breasts. Soon after, the cook was standing before the wardrobe naked, only wearing her bandana. Her hips swayed coyly as she got closer to the armoire. Her small hands grasped the handles as the naked blonde pulled at the doors. “Huh?” Gloria tried harder, but the rich wardrobe was once again locked.​

A voice rang smooth and clear from across the way, "what are you doing?" Rena stood in the doorway with her arms crossed, her eyes slowly flitting over Gloria's bare body." She patiently listened to Gloria's reason and nodded slowly, "panties eh? That can easily be arranged." Rena took a key from a ring she wore on her belt and unlocked the armoire with a soft click. Stepping back and watching as Gloria changed.

Rena had always been very sweet to her crew, she was always kind to Gloria but never really took advantage of her, in fact Rena had never once bedded Gloria in all her time as a pirate. But now as she stood their, watching Gloria dress it was clear that she found Gloria very attractive.

Once Gloria was done, Rena moved toward her and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm going on short as well, so how about we go together? I'll swing you around to the blacksmith's to get you armed. After all, you'll be doing missions with the rest of us now, you might as well get fitted for it now, won't take that long anyway." She bit her lip idly.

Just when the young cook thought she was alone in the room, soothing voice of Rena questioned her presence. She quickly turned her head in the direction of the voice even if she already knew who was the owner of it. “Oh, you scared me there.” Gloria chuckled. Of course she had no shame standing naked in front of the first mate, and exposed parts of her curvy body didn’t bother the blonde. She hadn’t made love with Rena yet, which admittedly making the woman more desirous in her eyes. Unlike the first mate, Gloria hadn’t even seen Rena in her birthday suit. She looked up and down at the pirate, wondering how the woman looked without her clothes, and if she was a wild one in bed similar to the captain.

“Yes, I wanted to wear some undergarment first. More comfortable that way.” Gloria explained herself. She walked into the armoire and covered her essential parts with a pair of white panties and a matching bra. While putting on the rest of her clothes, the cheerful blonde kept talking to the woman watching her getting dressed. “Rena, you too like the captain standing away from sex?” She curiously asked as she faced the woman. A question she still didn’t know the reason of. Her eyes on the first mate, she buttoned up her shirt, her deep cleavage slowly vanishing from sight.

Traveling alongside the competent woman was a better idea than walking alone on the island. “Sure.” Gloria simply responded. “I’m not very skilled with a sword. To be honest, for the sake of everyone’s safety, maybe I should wield one.” She suggested, she would hate to poke someone by accident.​

Rena smirked and led Gloria out of the ship, helping her off the ship and onto the dock, walking with her toward the harbor and land. "Well you don't need to buy a sword if you don't want to. You could buy any sort of weapon that suits you, any at all." She smiled as they stepped onto the land again, the steadiness was a bit to get used to after the rocking of the boat.

"So tell me Gloria, are you excited? We'll be off on a mission soon enough, we're meeting a contact Lana and I know tonight and she'll give us something to do. I think you'll really like her. Ysera is a bit... Different and maybe you'll be shocked when you see her for the first time, but you'll adjust. Trust me though, she's a lot of fun."

The first mate walking before her, the cook followed the woman to the land. Just like the good captain, Rena had this self-assured feel to her. Gloria felt pretty safe travelling with the woman, time to time couldn’t help but lower her gaze upon Rena’s inviting hips. Just because she wasn’t the ship’s wench anymore didn’t mean that the blonde couldn’t offer her services to the other crew members. And as of now, Rena seemed the most appealing pirate in Gloria’s eyes to spread her smooth legs for. She didn’t know what kind of sexual stuff tickled the woman’s fancy the most, but she was eager to explore them when this whole mission was over. “Hmm, I don’t have two coins to rub together actually.” The curvy blonde gave out a bashful giggle while explaining her lack of funds to buy anything from the market. “Maybe you could pay for me this time?” The cook asked. “I’m sure I’d find a way to pay back to ya.” She suggested.

Becoming acquainted with new people had always been an excitement for the cheerful blonde. “Oh, meeting new faces brings me luck!” Gloria cheered behind the first mate. “Last time I met a new person, the captain promoted me.” The cook continued with her twinkling green eyes. After spending so much time on Captain Lana’s interesting ship, Gloria doubted anyone could surprise her anymore. From Josefina to Yuki, all pirates had their own interesting personalities. “I’m sure some people find you a bit different too Rena.” The cook giggled after the pirate. It had been some time since the last time Gloria walked across land. By now, her curious glances had shifted from Rena’s swaying buttocks to the surrounding environment. As she kept following the first mate, her eyes wandered the island, which seemed to be a nice place. But quite ordinary at the same time. If what Rena had been telling to the cook was true though, the island was apparently hosting an intriguing woman.​

Rena's smile was soft and caring, "I can cover for you, I'm sure you'll keep your word. After all, you are stuck on a boat with me for most of the time anyway." Her smile dipped a bit at the mention of Ysera. "Well she's uh... Yeah... Yeah I guess you're right. But just be careful what you say okay? It tool us a while to convince her to let you come. She knows Lana really well and her and I only recently got acquainted. She's just um... She's a bit nervous around new people so don't say anything that might make her feel bad about herself okay? She's a bit different looking but she's really nice. Trust me."

The market around them was fairly plain, shop vendors selling anything from cloth to jewels to various other foods and wares. Rena led Gloria into a shop that had a sign in the shape of an anvil hanging from it. Inside it was well lit, with racks and racks of weapons am around. Shelves on the walls and standing shelved and racks of all sorts of weapons, anything that could be imagined. "Go ahead and look around, I'm going to find the owner. Try to. find something you like."

Rena stalked off between a shelf of spears, leaving Gloria to look around. Several minutes passed before Rena returned with another woman. Everything about her was large. She was very tall, with large muscles under her leather apron and cloth tunic. Her arms were muscular but she was by no means unattractive, she had a pretty face and shiny brown hair that went down to her ass, which was also very large and seemed quite firm. Her breasts spilling out over the top of the apron, barely kept by the tunic. Rena motioned to her, "Gloria, this is Aednet, the blacksmith and owner of this store. Aednet, this is Gloria. A friend of mine from the ship.

Aednet smiled, walking to Gloria and giving her a surprisingly soft handshake. Surprising since she dwarfed Anna considerably. "Nice to meet you, a friend of Rena's is a friend of mine. So what kind of weapons have been striking your fancy?

Given the way the competent first mate mentioned her, this woman, Ysera, must be an intriguing person. What kind of girl could make Rena this concerned about meeting her? Admittedly, Gloria could be a little brat time to time because of her nature. And maybe it was a good thing to warn the cook about weighing her words while talking to Ysera. “Oh, she didn’t want me around?” The blonde lowered her brows and crossed her arms. “But I’m the friendliest pirate that sailed the seas. She must be a reeally nice gal…” Gloria sarcastically told Rena.

The sign with the anvil sigil on it pointed out that the two were going to acquire some arms first before coming in contact with infamous Ysera. Gloria entered the shop after the first mate and glanced through the shelves. Rena was quick to leave the cook alone. Giving a confirmative nod at the pirate, the blonde walked about the room. She wasn’t very experienced with weapons, so she doubted she could use the weapons cluttered all around the shop, or could lift them even. A shiny dagger drew her attention though. Gloria picked the small blade from the shelf and give it a few quick swings. It was light and seemed easy to use, and most importantly, looked nice. She also picked a good looking thick belt with a sheath, so that she could keep it at her side.

Whilst the curious cook was still busy wandering in the shop, Rena came back with the owner of the place at her side. And given the woman’s size, she looked like she could own anyone as well. “Oh…” Gloria couldn’t hide her surprise upon noticing the smith, who was making the blonde look like a little girl next to herself. The woman was very tall and broad. Watching her walk towards her was menacing, shaking of her massive breasts reminding an earthquake, making the cook wonder how the smith could keep those things contained. It almost looked like the busty woman could lift Gloria with one hand, and still forge weapons with the other. Just looking up at the brown haired amazon was hurting the much smaller blonde’s neck. She wasn’t able to witness it, but Gloria was sure the smith had an enormous ass too.

“Umm… Hi?” The blonde whimpered as Rena introduced the owner of the shop. “I found a dagger. As the ship’s cook, I’m good with a knife.” She placed the small blade and belt on the counter, accepting the woman’s hand shake. “I must be at least.” She was certainly glad to be friends with Aednet as oppose to be an enemy of hers. “Yeah, Rena and I are like best friends!” Gloria claimed to strengthen her relation with the structured woman. “So best friends that she’s the only one I wouldn’t sleep with.” She smiled guiltily.​

Aednet laughed heartily as Gloria spoke, "ah she's a funny one. Yes that is a good dagger you chose." Aednet took it in her hand and held it, giving it a few test slashes, "good balance. Works well for throwing as well as combat. Good length for a first blade, however if this is a second or third I might suggest something like a dirk."

Rena put a hand on Gloria's shoulder. "This is her first weapon. I don't want to overwhelm her. She's got to learn with this one to begin with."

Aednet smirked again, "well that'll be one weapon she can use that I can't. Those daggers always feel so small in my hands. By the time I make one at a size that would fit me, I've made a Gladius." She motioned to a small sword, about a foot and a half in length." Rena chuckled and took the dagger back from Aednet. "We'll be buying that then, as well as a sheath for It, if there's anything else you'd like Gloria say now. I'm covering you this time."

Aednet left on the pretense that she was getting a sheath while the two of them looked around the shop. The blacksmith came back with a leather belt and two sheaths. "I needed to ask about how you'll want to carry this, one of these will hang at your hip." She held it up to her hip, the handle poking out by her waist. "The other holds at your back." She held up the other, this one was horizontal at the back of her waist, the dagger handle poking out by her right side. "Pick whichever you think would work best."

Careful eyes of the cook followed the big smith as the woman demonstrated the dagger she picked. “You seemed to have done a good job with this dagger.” The blonde nodded as Aednet praised her own work, or at least Gloria assumed it was smithed by the woman. ”Well, I’m hoping not to use it.” As an inexperienced fighter, the cook was smart enough not to pick a real fight she would probably end up losing rather quickly. But as a self-defense if needed, a quick dagger sounded like a good idea to carry with her if things had come down to it.

“Well, not really.” Gloria turned her head towards the shelves and all the weapons on them. “I think that would be enough for me.” After sorting out her weapon of choice, now it was time to find a quiver for it. After all, one shouldn’t run with a knife out. She considered her options as the giant smith offered her two different ways of carrying her dagger. “I don’t want to accidentally cut my butt while pulling it out.” Gloria thought it was best to keep it at her side. That way, the others could easily see she had a weapon equipped as well, to be dissuasive. One thing she didn’t mention was that having a small blade resting behind her back could have made her ass look fat.

Raising her arms up, the blonde let the smith wind her belt properly. Her little fingers closed around the handle of the dagger, ready to pull it off the quiver. She narrowed her eyes cunningly and posed at the first mate. “How do I look?” Gloria asked, altering her stance a little by setting one foot away from the other. “You can come quietly Ysera. Or we could do it the hard way.” She clutched on the handle before releasing it. Admittedly, she was far away from looking intimidating unlike Anna who was now missing from the mission after today’s unexpected events. It was going to be difficult to fill Anna’s shoes on that aspect. The cook then put her hands on her hips and pointed out her new dagger with the corner of her eye. “That’s a nice pole Yuki. It’d look even better with you tied up to it.” Gloria kept playing her tough girl act. “Lana, I know you like being…” Although she began uttering her sentence, she didn’t complete the rest.​

They bought the dagger and wandered the markets for a little while but the sun was quickly setting so they went back to the ship as dusk neared. What they were met by was to see Yuki struggling as she was bound and gagged upside down from the crow's nest. Lana was standing under her and looking up, "and maybe you'll learn a little respect for your captain now." She looked down as Rena and Gloria came onboard, motioning to the pirate tied above her.

"She seemed to think that since I favored Gloria's presence when she was the wench that she might try having me tied up as well. Tables turned on her haven't they?" She looked up at the squirming pirate. "I'll be back soon, by then you'll probably have learned your lesson." She motioned to the other two for them to leave the ship and followed. Walking down the gangway to the docks again.

The pretty sunset was giving a beautiful vista to adore. Bright sun slowly sinking into the sea on the horizon had given the sky a very relaxing warm color. However, when Gloria returned to the ship with the first mate, it wasn’t the mesmerizing sunset the captain was focused on. The day seemed to have ended the similar way it started, with a woman hanging from the mast. The cook tilted her head up and glared in the direction the good captain was pointing at, noticing the little pirate Yuki, suffering from the same treatment she had given to Josefina earlier today. “Oh, this again…” Gloria quietly questioned the view of a bound Yuki up in front of her. She was even gagged, despite not being a very talkative girl. It was certainly not a good idea to make a move against Lana, especially when the captain was in a short term chastity.

Since the former wench was with Rena on the island, she had no way of knowing how the events had led up to the captain tying the small pirate up like that. Gloria also couldn’t understand whether Yuki actually did try to tie her captain up, or if Lana thought the woman might tie her up and took some precautions for that, but the cook wasn’t bold enough to ask it either. She looked at the squirming pirate up above and shook her head from side to side in dispraise. “Captain!” Gloria saluted. “Reporting back from land! Ready to commence the mission!” She exclaimed. “I advise you to deal with…” The cook gave Yuki another meaningful gaze. “With this later.” The blonde continued. Lana also seemed to agree with Yuki not being the main concern of hers right now, considering she had already stormed off the ship.

Following the hierarchy, Gloria walked behind the first mate, while the captain led the way. “When we return, maybe you could give Yuki the light red bandana.” Gloria suggested a change in the wench role as the wood planks of the landing stage creaked under the tree women’s boots.​

Lana shook her head with a soft chuckle, putting an arm around Gloria's waist and walking her away from the ship. With Rena in tow. Lana squeezed the cook's ass with a smirk. "Oh I'll do something, don't you worry about that. Just focus on what we're doing right now okay?"

Lana and Rena led Gloria deep into the small town. Walking at a quick pace and stopping at the doors to a high end brothel. The trio walked into the smokey room and were greeted by a half-naked redhead. "Good evening ladies... Is there anything I can help you with?" Her hand traveled around Lana's waist, her body pressed against the captain's.

Lana gave her an appraising look, clearly she wouldn't have minded bedding this woman but she instead put a hand on the girl's chest. "Yes actually there is... I'd like to see the proprietor." The girl's smile never faltered, "I'm sorry, he's not here right now. Maybe I can help you some other way?" Lana's smile didn't touch her eyes, "are you sure. I think she will know I have an appointment. Where's Ysera darling?"

The redhead dropped her smile into a faint smirk and pulled away, "very well... Come along then." She led them through corridors and rooms of opened doors, whores getting fucked by various clients or drinking or doing whatever it was they pleased. The redhead led them to an office and closed the door. Walking to the wall of books behind the desk and pulling a volume on the bottom right corner. The cade swung inward slowly, "she'll be awaiting your arrival miss." Lana smiled and walked in, the others in tow as the door clicked shut behind them. The redhead bringing up the rear.

They ascended a staircase to a large apartment, there were several cloth screens covering the entrance way from the rest of the room and as they walked in a voice came. "Victoria darling is that you? Come here please I've had the greatest idea about how we might try tying your hands to—"

"Hello Ysera..." Lana cut the voice off, the voice faltered for a second before a figure walked around the screen.

Ysera was not what Gloria may have expected. She was thin, with good curves and a muscularly toned body. She wore a skintight gray nightgown that came halfway down her thighs with a slit up the sides to her hips, accentuating her gorgeous rump. The nightie cake all the way up to the top of her neck but opened at her breasts, showing off the totality of her cleavage while still only showing half of her breasts.

Since the dressing was skin-tight, it was easy to see her muscular belly and her strong legs were already on display. However she was short, only a tiny bit taller than Gloria was. But probably the most noticeable thing about her was that she was totally black. Her skin was a deep charcoal gray and in the flickering light of an ornate chandelier it glowed gray. Her ears were long and pointed and her hair was snow-white. Her eyelashes, eyebrows and all were stark contrast to her skin. Her eyes were a deep orange color that were filled with mirth and mike curiosity.

"Lana!" She smiled and held out her arms and the two embraced, the dark woman giving the captain's ass a squeeze. "Oh it's always a joy to see you again, and you too Rena. It's been awhile." She gave Rena a hug next but the moment her eyes fell on Gloria her smile grew even larger. "This must be the other one!" She grabbed Gloria in a hug before the cook had a chance to respond and held her, "oh you're just as adorable as Lana told me you were. Ah I'm sorry about all this, visitors aren't something I'm used to."

She pulled away and smiled at the redhead. She waled up to Ysera, out her hands on the dark woman's shoulders and the two kissed, Ysera's hands on red's hips. "Mm I'd like you all to meet my lover, Victoria." Victoria smiled at them as Lana and Rena mumbled hellos, Lana glancing at Gloria to make sure she didn't have too much of a reaction. Ysera didn't seem to notice and if she did then she didn't care. "How about we all retire to the sitting room and we can talk?"

With the firm squeeze she received on her ample bottom, Gloria jolted up and gained a more upright posture beside the captain. “Y-yes Captain! Mission comes first!” She sheepishly gave her confirmation. This was the first exclusive mission she was participation among the two highest ranking women, so she was determined to do her best to not disappoint her cunning captain on this mysterious quest. Lana and Rena looked so confident while walking across the small town, the cook couldn’t help but feel a little diffident next to the two competent women.

Their destination was an unexpected one. As the company of three women stopped at the brothel, Gloria’s inner voice questioned the importance of this mission. What would make it necessary for them to gear up if the plan was to visit a brothel all along? Of course, without knowing the details, the cook couldn’t have judged the integrity of the captain’s business. She gave a subtle smile at the woman who greeted them, and nudged the first mate at the same time. “Why are we here Rena?” The blonde asked quietly. The discussion between the redhead at the door and the captain was short lived. Lana soon seemed to be getting what she wanted, although the woman leading them inside didn’t look particularly happy about it.

Most of the doors alongside the corridors were open. And Gloria could see people having all kinds of fantasies in the private rooms. Customer satisfaction must have been pretty important in this place considering the various kinks men and women were experiencing in the building. It was a bit difficult to focus while the delightful moans of random people rang in her ears, but the cook kept up with the captain and tried to avert her gaze from all the fucking going on inside the exotic brothel, which housed an exotic woman as Gloria would soon find out.

Finally meeting Ysera was a surprise for the cook. “Huh?” Gloria looked up and down at the pointy eared woman. “I didn’t know dark elves lived in this side of the continent.” She talked to herself. The captain and Ysera seemed to know each other for some time, given the warm welcome the elf gave to Lana. At least, she was close enough to run her fingers over the captain’s ass. “It must be a secret routine…” The cook thought silently, and used that as an excuse to cup Rena’s inviting bottom and give it a firm squeeze of her own.

Despite how friendly the dark skinned woman looked, her kind was known for their sneaky acts, wandering the streets like a shadow. Add Rena’s previous warnings about Ysera to that, and Gloria was cautious next to this exotic beauty. “Hi… I’m Gloria.” She greeted the woman back. “Rena told me a lot about you.” The cook glared at the elf. (I’m calling her an elf, hope that’s alright?) Another nod was given to Victoria by the cook upon the redhead’s introduction. Her attention was still on Ysera though, who seemed fit and muscular like a dancer, although Gloria still didn’t know what kind of dance the elf did. Such an agile woman could be difficult to suppress, if she were to make a move against the pirates. Still, Gloria had to admit, Ysera had some eye-catching curves to her firm body, which was making the woman even more dangerous, especially considering Lana’s weakness to attractive ladies. Leaving a precautionary distance between her and the elf, the blonde followed the party of women to have that long awaited conversation.​

The sitting room was not much different, it was a neat room, kept meticulously clean with window panes that were angled, giving them a view into the main area of the brothel below. On their way in, the party had seen them as mirrors however. Hanging above a fireplace was an old looking katana in a black sheath, the sheath looked worn and well used.

There were several cushy couches and chairs. Lana took a chair by the fire, Rena led Gloria to sit with her on one of the sofas and Ysera settled into an armchair across from Lana, the group sat in a rough circle. Before anyone could speak, Victoria walked over and sat down on Ysera's lap, putting her arms around the elf's neck and shooting a venemous look to Gloria.

Ysera seemed to notice and held one of Victoria's hands, "darling could you please get me a drink? I'm quite thirsty."

Victoria smiled and nodded, "of course I can." She gave the elf a long kiss and walked off, Ysera chuckling. If she had lighter skin she probably would have blushed.

"I'm sorry about her... Very jealous type. Took her a little while to get used to Lana. Longer to get used to Rena. But I'm sure she'll warm up to you soon. I've figured out how to goad her along." The elf winked as her human companion came back in. Ysera out an arm around her and brushed a lock of hair from Victoria's face. "You look exceptional today, have you done something different?"

Victoria did blush and smiled quite wide. "No Ysera... Just my usual routine, you know how it is."

Ysera smiled, "you'd make a goddess weep." She pulled Victoria into a kiss, only breaking after Lana cleared her throat quite loudly.

Ysera pulled away and chuckled, again she was probably blushing. "Right yes... Anyway, um... What were we talking about?"

Lana sighed and Rena rolled her eyes, "you said you had a job for us." Lana said, somehow maintaining a patient tone of voice.

Ysera nodded, "yes yes... I've heard word of something that I thought might interest you. There's been a coup overthrowing some king. Ever since his son took over as the new ruler, there have been strange happenings. Besides the fact the boy isn't much liked and you'd probably be paid well if you manage to bring him down there have apparently been strange happenings in the forest. Strange lights, voices even figures."

Lana sat back, "sounds intriguing... I think I need a drink to mull this over."

Ysera nodded. "good idea. Victoria, how about you to show her. Take Rena too." The three looked quite surprised and Victoria looked a bit resentful as she left her lover alone with Gloria. Once they were alone, Ysera sat down beside Gloria and looked at her, not speaking for a moment, "I can see that you aren't comfortable... I know my species doesn't have the best reputation but... But I don't want you to worry. Lana trusts me and I trust her, we've known one another for years."

She took on a distant look, "it's funny, no matter how far I go my race always seems to have power over me... Can't even leave my own damn house without possibly being stoned." She shook her head and rubbed the back of her neck. Once again, she was probably blushing. "Sorry... That came out of nowhere."

Taking a sit in the parlor, Gloria disquietingly entwined her fingers and kept her hands on her lap, silently completing her part of the cycle, light of the fireplace falling upon the dark skinned elf and making her look more evil than she probably was. Disturbing glances of the redhead didn’t help her situation either, feeling like Victoria’s gaze was always on her. It was an empty concern human lover of the elf had though. Gloria had no particular interest for Ysera. Not yet anyway. She tried not to stare back at the redhead, instead keeping her eyes on the women she knew. When the elf sent the redhead away though, Gloria slowly turned her attention to the woman with ember eyes. “We have a jealous one back on the ship as well.” The cook smiled softly. “Last time I checked, she was tied to a pole…” The blonde narrowed her eyes and continued.

Watching the two women flirting in front of her, witnessing the good captain purposefully interrupting that, Gloria thought maybe Lana held a bit of jealousy within her as well, or maybe she was just impatient. The cook admittedly couldn’t pay much attention to their so called quest about the newly enthroned boy, or the conspiracy behind him. However, she did rolled her eyes at the mention of strange happenings in the forest. As a girl with no superstitious beliefs, it was obviously a trick planned by this new boy to strengthen his rule over his people, or was it?

The captain’s voice brought a pause to the conversation. A drink indeed sounded like a nice idea. Ysera seemingly asking to be alone with the so far distanced cook on the other hand was a surprise. Gloria immediately gave a concerned look at Rena and Lana. “Captain? You’re leaving me alone with her?” She widened her eyes. By the time she turned her head to check the whereabouts of the elf though, Ysera was already sitting on the sofa next to her. She hadn’t even noticed the woman standing up and walking towards her.

“Umm…” Gloria slowly backed up on the sofa until her back rested against the armrest. “You at least have a nice house.” She responded to the woman’s emotional struggle. It must have been difficult to live among humans for a lonely elf. It was sad in a way. “And a nice companion. Victoria, was it?” The cook forced a smile. “I’m sure you wouldn’t need anyone else when you have such a charming significant other.” She suggested.​

Ysera smiled softly. "Thank you, I really am sorry about her. She's one of the only people I see regularly and I suppose that makes her jealous. If she wasn't around I may have been willing to risk going out some nights, but I care too much about her." She looked around the apartment and smiled. "Yes... I bought this building before it was a brothel, built it up from there and made it as close to a haven for anyone who needed it as I could... Obviously most of those people aren't the whores."

She sighed again, "I was driven from my homeland... I'd rather not go into that but I was exiled. I was cast our by nearly everyone I met but Victoria took me in, kept me alive and soon I repayed her." She looked back to see of the others had come and shifted to face Gloria. "Let me give you some advice... I've been around for 127 years so I know what I'm talking about, but you should let her know how you feel... How you really feel I mean. I'd like to think I know Lana pretty well, she can be... Very promiscuous... But I recognized the way she looked at you, the same way I look at Victoria. Think about it."

As though on cue, the other three walked back in, all of them laughing. Victoria especially looked at least a little tipsy, "aah Ysera... These two are wonderful fun. Great to talk with." The elf smiled and went back to her own seat. When Lana went back toward her seat, she motioned to Rena. "How about we let her have a seat for a change? Polite I think."

Lana looked a bit bleary but not too bad. She nodded, "that's a good idea." She slurred, sitting down next to Gloria. "Are you two getting around?"

The exotic elf was now the only woman Gloria had in the room, so Ysera had her full attention at the moment. She listened to what Ysera had to say as the woman told her the difficulties that came with being the only elf in town. Apparently, the elf had had her revenge from the town people for casting her away in a different way, by making them fuck each other every day. Although Gloria herself hadn’t experienced what it must feel like being exiled from her home, she could still emphasize with that. She too was far away from home for the sake of adventure and glory.

Ysera’s assumptions about the captain were more interesting to hear than the elf’s brief backstory. “Oh, who? Lana?” The cook raised her brows. “Mmm, she looks at everyone that way. Actually, that could be the last thing you see before she bends you over.” Gloria let out a guilty giggle. She was almost sure that if Ysera had known the captain very well like she claimed to have, Lana must have already gotten into the elf’s pants. Or maybe it was the other way around. She was actually surprised the elf wasn’t concerned about leaving her girlfriend with the good captain, similar to what Victoria felt about the cook being alone with the dark elf. Maybe this was Ysera’s game all along. Separating the pirate crew for who knew what intention, hunting them one by one, starting from the weakest link. As Gloria started to become paranoiac, her eyes inspected the woman sitting beside her. “Ysera… I hope you’re not trying to…” While talking, the three women returned to the parlor. Gloria’s ears caught a comforting laughter, indicating that everything was ok.

Sitting next to Rena, or the captain for that matter, was more comfortable for the cautious cook. All three woman who had just returned sure seemed to have had their drinks. Especially the redheaded human, who looked somewhat drunk. “What about my drink though?” Gloria pouted, she too could have used a nice cold drink. But she could live without one too. The cook placed one hand on Lana’s knee. “Well, we’re getting along. Not very good, but decently.” She reported her relationship with the dark elf so far. “Do you really trust her Captain?” Gloria couldn’t help but ask quietly.​

Ysera had offered to get Gloria a drink, as she left Lana spoke. "Of course she is. I've known her for years, been through a lot with her and she's never done me wrong. You need to relax a little, if you knew her as well as I did, you'd trust her as well."

The elf walked back in and handed Gloria a drink. Lana stood up and took off her hat, setting it down on the table. "Well this has been nice, but it's about time that we pay for your hospitality." Ysera smiled, wat hung with delight as Lana sauntered up to her and pulled her in for a kiss. The two kissed slowly, Ysera's hands slowly undressing the captain. Rena pressed herself to the other side of Ysera, turning her head to give the elf her own kiss, Lana untying Ysera's nightgown and letting it fall away from her breasts.

Victoria sat down with Gloria, straddling her lap. "Lana was so right about you, you are adorable." She glanced back at the three women kissing and undressing and giggled. "Don't worry, you'll get your chance with all of them. But not yet, I want a taste of you. Lana spoke very highly of you after all."

“Aye Captain…” The cook acknowledged her captain’s trust in Ysera, but she herself was yet to share the same assurance. For now though, Lana’s word was enough to lower her guard and relax a little. Gloria could only take a single sip from the drink the infamous elf herself served to her before the good captain left her side to enjoy Ysera’s company. She wasn’t alone at that either as Rena too soon joined the two, two ranking pirates now sandwiching the lithe dark elf between themselves. Lana was quick to undress the elf, exposing the woman’s fit form and putting her stunning bare body on display, which made the suspicious cook raise an eyebrow. Not only Ysera was a beautiful woman, but she had an alluring body as well. The blonde could only turn her gaze from the naked elf to somewhere else when Victoria suddenly jumped into her lap. Of course, Lana was also quite an attractive lady too, but she lacked the exoticness of a rare dark elf.

With the charming redhead sitting in her lap, it appeared that Gloria wouldn’t find the time to finish her newly served drink. She took another long sip from it and reached down to put the cup on the floor. It was a tasty drink, better than the usual stuff she had on the ship, probably more expensive too. The redhead was quick to change her stance against the cook. A few minutes ago, she was glaring at the blonde with jealousy burning in her eyes. Now, she was complimenting on her cuteness. Gloria threw a one last glance at the elf and the others upon Victoria’s mention of them. “If she survives.” She replied. After holding themselves for this long, both Lana and Rena must have been ready to give the elf the fucking she deserved. But the elves were known for their superior physiology compared to regular humans. So, taking both pirates at the same time could be easy for Ysera, no matter how lusty they were.

As the captain and Rena claimed their elven hostess, Gloria didn’t turn the redhead’s offer down. She placed her soft hands on Victoria’s sides and laid the woman across the sofa. The redheaded woman didn't have much clothing covering her features. It didn’t take long before the cook rendered Victoria bare. She lounged on top of the woman and grabbed her wrists, pinning down Victoria’s hands above her head. “Victoria, was it?” Gloria looked down, her chest pressing against the woman’s bust. “Does your mistress really have a job for us? Or is it just an excuse to meet with her ex?” She boldly suggested, surely, talking about Lana.​

Victoria smiled as her hands were pulled over her head. She leaned in and kissed Gloria, pulling her down with her mouth for a kiss, pushing her hips up against Gloria's. "Of course she does. She's never been in a relationship with Lana. They're just friends is all." Victoria leaned in for another kiss, putting her leg around Gloria's body and pulling her down to the kiss.

In the other side, the three pirates were already naked. Lana was sitting on the top of the backrest of the chair. Ysera sitting on the chair with her face burried in Lana's crotch. Meanwhile Rena was making herself busy by eating Ysera's pussy below her. The first mate's fingers buried in her own pussy as well. The moans came freely from them but Lana's were the loudest as she was not encumbered by any pussy on her face.

Victoria looked over at the scene and smiled, glancing back at Gloria. "We can join with them later. Whenever Ysera has them over we always do something like this, pairing off at first before we all come together for some group fun. Then we trade partners... It's a lot of fun just with those two, but now you here, we can have even more fun." She was clearly at least a little bit drunk.

After the kiss she returned, Gloria looked back at the other group. “You call that friends?” She pointed out the intimate moments the captain was having with the elf, no need to mention the inclusion of the first mate. “Well, captain always has had a different understanding of friendship. It’s not that hard to believe actually.” The cook continued. Leave aside the formal captain - crew mate relation between the two, and Gloria was also a friend of Lana’s. And she couldn’t even remember how many times she had done it with the captain. As the three women in the background started with their pussy eating fest, Gloria gave her attention back to the redhead lying under her form. Sight of the slim elf was mostly obscured by Rena and her generous rump, who seemed to have been fingering herself while tasting Ysera’s elven pussy.

Now, everyone in the room was naked, except the blonde human. Gloria leaned back into a sitting position on top of the elven mistress’ lover. She quickly unbuttoned her shirt and took it off, revealing the white bra she had underneath. Her pants followed next as the cook removed them as well, and her new dagger with it. Soon, her undergarments too drifted down from her body as Gloria exposed her bare form like the rest. If they were to pair up, one of them would be left alone because of the number of women in the parlor. So it was a good idea to group up, which could double the fun as Victoria stated. Gloria placed her little hands over the not so little breasts of the redhead to cup and check what the woman could offer. One of her hands slid down the redhead’s body and found the little treasure between the woman’s legs. Gloria hooked two fingers into Victoria and began to wiggle them inside of her sex.

“Do you think we could make you cum faster than Rena?” The cook giggled. She pulled her fingers out and put them into her own mouth, both to taste the redhead’s flower and to moisten them. One hand still cupping Victoria’s breast, the other slid back into her womanhood. Her digits ran between Victoria’s labia, fingers rubbing her inner wall, the thumb massaging from above. While busy stimulating her partner by fingering her exposed slit, Gloria thought of another curious question. “Or, can you make Lana cum faster than I’d make Ysera?”​

Victoria moaned as her sex was fingered, putting her arms around Gloria's neck. "Mm you are very good with your hands. You know that?" She looked over at the mention of Lana and Ysera. The two were locked in a heated 69 session. Working eachother's pussies while Rena took turns on each one, pleasing whoever's ass happenes to be on top at any given time.

Victoria turned back to Gloria with a wry grin. "Hoe about a little wager... I know where Ysera keeps all the toys. If I win and Lana cums from my mouth before Ysera cums from yours, you'll be a slave for us all until the whole group play finishes. If you win. I'll be the slave instead." She giggled, pushing her hips upwards into Gloria's fingers. The captain snd her elven friend were already getting close from each other, and Ysera seemed fairly easy. It could be a good way to get even more fun out of Victoria.

“Mmm… I had many opportunities to practice lately…” Gloria justified the talent between her wriggling fingertips, all the while keep dancing them inside of the redhead’s gleaming love tunnel. “Or maybe you’re just too sensitive.” She chuckled and stroked Victoria’s inner walls. While she was busy pleasing the redhead, Gloria had stopped paying much attention to the other women eating each other out. Their pleased moans were still coming to her ear though. While moaning like just another slutty girl, Ysera no longer seemed like a dangerous individual to the suspicious cook. The elf could still be a dangerous person in bed, which Gloria could eventually find out if she were to lose this little game she was talking about. At least, the mention of toys indicated that the dark elf was a kinky one.

Being inexperienced with an elf was putting the cook in a disadvantageous position as opposed to Victoria. But this was a competition Gloria wouldn’t have minded losing if it involved some lusty, heated moments. The captain herself couldn’t be considered a difficult woman to rip an orgasm from. As a matter of fact, it was the opposite of that. The hard part was to keep Lana on the bottom long enough to conquer her ranking pussy, before she made you cum first, multiple times. At least that was usually the way how things went whenever the cook had Lana’s company.

“Well alright.” The blonde accepted Victoria’s offer rather quickly. “I’d enjoy seeing a collar on you.” The assertive cook drew a curve across the woman’s neck. She pulled her fingers out of the redhead’s sex and lightly patted the woman’s slit, before climbing down the couch. “Capt...” Gloria faced the trio who were licking and lapping each other in all possible positions to be honest. She then set her eyes back on the redhead with a wicked grin spread across her lips. “You know, actually I want to finish you off first!” Gloria swiftly grasped Victoria’s ankle and lifted the woman’s one leg up towards the ceiling. Her intrusive digits once again found the redhead’s pussy and entered in as she began to pump those embedded fingers in and out of Victoria’s exposed sex.​

Back
Top Bottom