Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of The Dread Pirates (WaveValour x Me)

Lana chuckled at Gloria's eagerness to fuck the wench and smiled. "Yes... Why don't you get her warmed up for me dear?" She grinned at Gloria who was quick to start fucking the wench with both the dildos while Lana meanwhile took her time putting on the strap on dildo. Adjusting the straps to her liking and ignoring the moans of pain and pleasure. Soon however she cralwe back onto the bed and slid the bulb of the strapless dildo inside of Gloria's pussy. "You'll be taking her pussy dear... So how about shekays on top of you."

Amma gleefully took her place over the laying body of Gloria and soon as she found herself between two women and two big cocks, Lana spoke. "This will be fun. But afterwards you two will be tlin turns riding my face and riding this dildo. One person per ride. Then we'll see how well you two can work together and go back to the ship for rest. I still have some trading business to do n the island here so I need to work that out. But enough about that. Gloria, you may be assisting me with that tomorrow... I'd like you close by to observe. But for now, let's fuck Amma."

She smiled as she finally pushed the dildo into Amma's ass. Her high squeal of ecstasy sounded beautiful. only added by the fluttering of her eyelids as Gloria's entered. Followed by all three women moaning as they began thrusting in and our, rocking their hips back and forth to give and take as much fucking as possible.Amma progressively bent deeper, getting her body closer and closer to Gloria until soon she was holding into her for support asher body bobbed from the fucking, her breasts bouncing against Gloria's face.

Lana laced her fingers in Amma's hair and pulled her head back, kissing her as the wench arched her back. Body quivering as she reached her climax. Another squeal of delight and an orgasm that left the dildo covered in juices. Which Lana was very pleased to watch Gloria lick off. So Lana tossed aside the toy and winked at Amma. "You'll get your chance on Gloria someday Amma... For now... You two get to decide." Lana layed down on the bed, tossing her hair behind her and adjusting the strap on. "Who rides the cock and who rides your captain's face first."

Upon receiving the captain’s order, and also the bulb end of the strapless dildo, which caused the cook to give out a loud whimper as the toy was shoved into her sex, Gloria laid her naked body on the bed and wriggled to the center. Her hand held the base of the artificial cock as the blonde aligned the head of the toy with Amma’s worthy pussy. While the wench sit in her lap and took the wooden shaft inside of her, the woman’s sex also dug the other end of the dildo into the cook. “A-hah!” Gloria clutched her eyes while the wench took her place on top of her. “Oh, I like this toy…” She admitted and proceed with the white haired woman’s so called punishment. Little hands of Gloria tightly closed around the new recruit’s waist. The cook started to move her hips slow, driving the curved shaft of the dildo in and out of the wench’s pussy, but she quickly sped things up, slamming her hips against the woman sitting on her lap, pumping the dildo back and forth, letting Amma feel the smooth texture of the dildo around her walls, as Lana had put it, warming the woman up.

The motion of the wench’s appealing chest was quite fun to watch, and Gloria made those appealing breasts of the wench bounce quite a lot until the captain returned with her own toy strapped around her waist. “Today must be your lucky day Amma.” The blonde’s hands ran around the wench’s hips and spread the woman’s cheeks to make things a little easier for the captain. She wasn’t able to see the woman’s ass, but judging by Amma’s trembling body and her loud yelps of pleasure, it wasn’t difficult to understand that Lana had filled the remaining hole of the wench, using a second fat dildo to penetrate her pucker. Apparently, this new wench was helpless against the overwhelming pleasure of both of her holes being stretched out and fucked by two separate dildos as the woman cum fast and aloud, her juices leaking down the shaft of the strapless dildo.

To make room for Lana on the bed, Gloria jumped out of it. She curiously watched as the captain took her strapon dildo off... only to wear it back again and adjust it while lying on the bed. Seemingly, it was now the captain’s turn to get her treatment. The cook pulled her own dildo out of her clenched walls and put it on the bed. Her gaze trailed Lana’s attention seeking form. “Take your pick Amma, you deserved it.” Gloria gently patted the wench’s bottom.​

Lana smiled softly at Amma, waiting for her response. The wench grinned from Gloria to Lana before giving the cook a kiss and looking at Lana. "Captain. If you'll accept it, I'll leave you two here and join the rest of the crew. That is if you'll allow it."

Lana tapped her chin for a second before standing up and taking off the strap on, tossing it aside. She walked over and stood before Amma, looking down at her. "Go to the tavern and meet your crew... If you change your mind, Gloria and I will be either here or down in my cabin." She smiled at Amma as the wench left, giving Gloria a soft word. "I think you deserve this time with the captain much more than I do ma'am. Have fun." She gave one last kiss to Gloria before leaving the room again.

The captainess closed the door behind her and glanced at Gloria with a wry smile. "I like her.... Not as much as I like you though Gloria. Now, before we get to the fun stuff where I fuck and lick those tasty holes of yours. I want to talk to you about something serious." She layed down on the bed again, crossing her legs and motioning for Gloria to lay with her. "Now Gloria. The vitality and vigor with which you commit to each and every job on the ship impresses me... Even as a wench you've been so eager to do your vest and impress me and the whole crew. I remember the captain I served under noticed the same in me."

She stopped for a second to let what she was saying sink in for the cook and listened to her response. "That's why Gloria... I've decided that you will be given a new, permanent duty, while you will still be the ship's cook, and when you move up again you will take on that new position as well as your new duty. You'll be staying with me during our time on land or important events, as my assistant and apprentice learner. One day, you will become a captain for your own ship and you will be the first captain of my fleet, making me commodore as well as captain.

As a pair of attractive brown butt cheeks moved towards the exit to join the rest of the crew, Gloria turned her head in Amma’s direction and watched the wench walk away. For someone who had both her ass and pussy penetrated by two thick dildos, she was striding out quite easily, once again proving herself that she was going to be a capable wench for the whole crew to enjoy. “Oh, she called me Ma’am!” Gloria clapped her hands, celebrating her new rank once more. Though she gained a more collected stance when the captain asked a word with the wench. “Yes Captain!” Gloria saluted and take her place on the bed next to Lana, turning sideways and throwing one leg over the woman if the captain wanted to stroke it while she talked her mind. “Serving under your banner is my pleasure Captain!” Her loud voice rang in Lana’s ears. “I’d gladly assist you on your travels.” She sang, apparently the cook would be learning the pirate way of doing business from the best.

While confirming the pleasure of being the personal assistant of her captain, Gloria subtly reached out for the strapon dildo and grabbed the toy. “Commander Lana sounds good to me Captain…” The blonde wrapped the nice, thick cock around the woman’s waist, letting its smooth, curved shaft to tower above Lana’s nether region, ready to be used on a lucky crew member. Now things were settled down in the room, the cook could almost feel the faint noise of Josefina shrieking in pleasure. There was no doubt the rest of the crew had been having a good time downstairs. And the former wench was intended to cloud the noises coming from the tavern with her own. Her little hand closed around the base of Lana’s fat cock, Gloria stroking its smooth shaft up and down. “Permission to ride you Captain?!” The blonde exclaimed eagerly.​

Lana nodded softly with a smile, sliding away abd lifting Gloria's leg up higher. She pressed her lips against the back of the cook's ankle. Kissing up her calf slowly. Moving her up her thigh, then her hip, then belly and across her breasts. Up her neck and a topping with a deep kiss on her lips. She pulled away and whispered in Gloria's ear. "Permission granted." She layed down on the bed and smiled, fondling her breasts slowly as she looked at Gloria, biting her lip in anticipation.

Once Gloria was on, Lana sat back with her arms behind her head, changing angle occasionally to make the dildo touch a different area of her pussy. Eventually grabbing hold of Gloria's hips and beginning to thrust back. Moaning as she filled the cook with fake cock.

Given the long trail of gentle smooches Lana had placed along her leg, maybe the good captain had a thing for smooth, long legs. Fortunately, the ship’s cook had a nice pair of those. Gloria giggled as her captain’s soft lips trailed along her bare skin, enjoying the passionate lips closing around her smooth skin in sensational kisses. “Right away Captain…” The blonde slowly crawled back, intending to satisfy the woman’s anticipation. She didn’t settled on Lana’s lap right away though! Instead, the cook ran her little hands along the woman’s appealing legs, stroking them up and down, kneading the woman’s strong thighs. After giving Lana’s round breasts a quick glance, the cook lowered her head on the tip of the woman’s curved cock, kissing its tip. She stuck her tongue out and ran it along the dildo’s shaft, from its base to its bulbous head. Her saliva flowed down the nice cock’s shaft as the blonde finally took it into her mouth. Her eyes looking up at the sprawling woman, Gloria sucked the captain’s cock, despite her wet pussy, lubricating it for easier insertion. While blowing the captain’s towering cock, Gloria kept messaging the woman’s thighs, trying to arouse her partner before the eventual intercourse.

Her hand held the base of the cock as the blonde raised her head. One by one, her knees were placed besides the captain’s waist as Gloria drove the dildo into her tight slit. “Mmm… Oooh…” As her generous hips settled down, the cock slid into her opening, the blonde pulling her hand away from its shaft and instead putting it over Lana’s belly. Each of Lana’s thrusts ripped cute moans out of the former wench, Gloria riding the woman’s cock, her ample breasts bouncing up and down excitedly with the captain’s fucking. “Ye-eah! Haa! Umm…” She arched her back and cupped her own breasts, squeezing and rubbing them against each other while the captain firmly held her hips and pushed the dildo in and out of her relaxed pussy.​

Lana moaned and gripped a bit rigther on the smooth hips of her cook. She pushed the dildo faster and deeper, proving the depths of her womanhood beforeoving onto her side and thrusting in faster. Through the haze of pleasure, Lana's brain wandered. She wondered how the ship would react to Gloria becoming cook and Amma replacing her.

Unbeknownst to her, the crew were well drunk in the tavern, and not only were excited for Gloria and making plans to "celebrate" with her. But they had also taken to Amma. The new wench found herself receiving fingers up her asshole while sitting on Josefina's face —whoneas per usual bound to a table— while her mouth was being probed by another crew mate and yet another was enjoying her bulbous breasts. While the scene may not have reflected it, they all loved Gloria as one of the crew. They were growing on to Amma, but even Amma found herself thinking fondly of Gloria.

Back in the bedroom, Lana had gone back onto her back, now holding Gloria's body pressed against her own. The captain's thrusts had gained a primal vigor and lust to them, her moans were ragged and heavy. She turned Gloria's head to face her and kissed the cook, sliding her tongue in and exploring the mouth of a wench she had explored many times before but never ceased to love doing it to. Lana was nearing orgasm and Gloria knew it.

Without doubt, judging by the faint noises of entertainment coming from downstairs, the rest of the crew had been having a good time with the wench, while the cook was busy satisfying the captain’s desires. Lana’s cock was big, and her thrusts strong. Gloria’s curvy body bounced up and down as the woman pounded her pussy, each slam of the captain’s hips driving the nice dildo into the blonde’s pussy. “Haa! Aaa!” The cook shrieked with the woman’s pounding, the bed creaking under the momentum of the two women. Good thing Lana had been holding the cook’s wide hips firmly, otherwise it could have been difficult for the blonde to keep her balance given how vigorously the captain was banging the girl, each impact traveling across Gloria’s naked form and shaking her appealing breasts. When the captain hugged her down though, it was now the blonde’s round hips that were shaking with Lana zealous thrusts, the hefty dildo running in and out of the blonde’s love tunnel, Gloria’s little pussy constantly lubricating the smooth shaft filling her up. Stimulation of Lana’s cock was pretty effective, especially given how hard and fast the woman was doing it. “Argh! Aa-hah!” The cook squealed aloud, the muscles around her tunnel relaxing and resulting the dildo to move easier with each strong push. A few more pounding from the captain’s fat cock, and Gloria’s tongue was now sticking out of her hanging mouth, her eyelids half closed. “C-c-captain!” Gloria panted. “Permission to…” She began to ask, though after all the time she had spent fucking the blonde, Lana probably knew the cook wouldn’t be able to hold herself no matter whether the captain granted her the permission or not. “Uuh… Uoh… Ohh… AAH!” The cook squealed like a good wench, her eyes rolling out as she reached the climax, her naked body resting over the woman under her, the curved dildo still embedded in her womanhood.​

Lana reached climax around the same time as Gloria did. Her thrusts pounding in and out of the cook. Her hips pistoning the falus into her former wench as her own pleasure built. "Permission... Ungh... Permission granted!" Lana moaned loudly, delivering one last thrust as she came at the same time. She later there for several minutes, regaining her breath from the waive orgasm she had been building all this time.

Lana slowly began moving again, pulling the dildo out and taking it off. She made a mental note to take them with her, and to have several more made for the crew to enjoy. But her attention shifted just as quickly to Gloria. Lana slowly turned the cook on her side to see her eyes closed. Her face looking peaceful and her chest moving softly. She must have fallen asleep.

Lana grinned and kissed Gloria gently, standing up as quietly as she could manage and retrieving her clothing. Quickly dressing herself, grabbing Lana's old clothes and the dildos, then Lana herself. Carrying the former wench bridal style. As Lana walked downstairs with Gloria, her crew were naturally eager to play with the newly promoted woman until hearing she was asleep. Even when drunk they respected their fellow crew and let her sleep. Lana took Gloria back to the ship and layed her down in the captain's bed. Soon stripping and joining her as she fell to sleep with the cook in her arms.

The strapon dildo the captain was wearing must have been also designed to stimulate its wearer given how it made Lana cum along with the cook. Or maybe just the sheer sensation of fucking pretty Gloria was enough to make to good captain climax. Riding the capable captain’s thick cock was a tiresome task, so the cook could have indeed used a little rest. The bed was comfortable, and Lana’s hands soft. Since the blonde knew that she would be safe and sound in Lana’s arms, the cook didn’t resist and closed her expressive green eyes, falling asleep like a little angle, doubling Amma’s duty downstairs.

When Gloria opened her eyes, she found herself in the captain’s bed, little swaying motion of the floor indicating they were back on the ship. Lana was also asleep in the same bed, the woman’s arms cuddling the newly promoted cook. This was Gloria’s first day on the boat as the ship’s cook. She assumed unlike a wench, her new job must have required her to wake up early. Her bare form slipped between the captain’s hugging arms as the blonde sat up on the bed, idly stretching her arms and legs. Her fingers ran through her messy hair, the cook yawning lazily. She was still unsure whether she should have awoken the captain or not. Her gaze followed Lana’s appealing form, her firm breasts and long legs. Last day, Lana was talking about a business she needed to partake on land, so it was probably for the best to wake the woman up.

The cook raised her little hand, intended to pat Lana’s smooth thighs. “Cap… huh?” Something else grabbed the blonde’s attention though. She raised one of her feet up and wiggled her toes, staring at the rope tied around her ankle. “Hmm…” Gloria narrowed her eyes confusedly. She was still a bit sleepy, and before she could comprehend what was going on, the rope stretched her bare leg out. “Eee!” The cook yelped, apparently her new profession wasn’t enough to stop the other crew members’ pranks. In a loud bang, Gloria fell down from the bed onto her pillowy ass. “Caaaptain!..” The blonde giggled in distress, the rope attached to her ankle pulling her curvy body out of the open door and dragging the girl towards who knows where.​

Gloria was dragged out of the room fairly quickly. Lana was always very strict about keeping the floors smooth and splinter free, making her trip relatively comfortable and safer. She was being pulled out towards the main cargo bay where she could hear women gigflig and snickering like schoolgirls. Lana woke up groggily just as Gloria fell and made her way out in pursuit. Slipping on her underclothes as she did.

Soon Gloria turned a corner and saw who was piling the rope. A group of her fellow crew were tugging on the rope together. At the front was Josefina, behind her one of the navigators named Yuki and at the very back stood Anna. The deck-mate towering over her fellows and seeming to be doing most not the work.

Yuki was petite and fairly short. She had a cute oriental face with her jet black hair pulled back behind her head and held by her dark green bandana. She mat have been small but her body was quite nice. Her breasts were smaller but still held a nice shape to them and her ass was big and bouncy. Anna was almost as tall as Lana was and very strong. She was paler than some of the Crees with whitish blonde hair. Not as white as Amma's but light. She was muscular but not unnatractive by any means. Naturally due to her size and strength, she worked the lunes on deck and most of the heavy lifting.

Standing off to the side was Rena, arms crossed and watching them pull. "Come on! Put your backs into it! Anna's doing all the work here you two!" Gloria began moving faster as Josefina and Yuki pulled her in quicker. As soon as she made it in, Anna tossed her over her shoulder. Smacking Gloria on the ass playfully. Lana walked in and looked around, "what the hell is going on. It's too early for this!"

Rena grinned and turned to Lana, "we're celebrating with Gloria about her promotion. We're leaving Amma out though. She needed her beauty rest after last night." Rena sighed and looked at Gloria. "Fine fine... I'm going to go back to sleep... I think I'll take Amma with me." She scooped up Amma and walked back towards her bedroom, calling to Gloria. "Have fun darling!"

Unfortunately, Gloria wasn’t given a chance to dress up as her naked body slid on the floor. Her flailing and squirming weren’t enough to stop her momentum, the sneaky rope tangled around her ankle just pulled the cook across, leading her to the cargo bay. She had a pretty good guess on who was responsible of all this. When she turned the corner, her concerns were proven to be quite accurate, a company of four pirates drawing her bare form in. The wench also seemed to be with the crew. After what she must have gone through last night at the tavern, Gloria was surprised to find out that Amma had managed to wake up in these early hours of the day. When the women finally stopped pulling on the rope, the blonde tilted her head back and looked at the upside down visages of the eager pirates, ready to celebrate Gloria’s new rank. If Gloria had ranked up every time she bent over for the other pirates’ amusement, she would have been a captain or even a commander by now.

“Yuki! Rena! Jose! Anna!” The cook quickly called out. “I have an urgent business with the Captain! Release me… haa?” As she tried to make an excuse, Lana had already given her permission to her fellow mates, giving the sensual celebration of the former wench the greenlight. And with Amma leaving besides the captain, Gloria had once again become the lowest ranking member of the group. Suddenly, Gloria found herself tossed over Anna’s shoulder like a damsel. When the same woman gave her exposed butt a nice smack, the cook began to flail her legs up and down in succession, all the while yanking Anna’s hair at the same time. “Anna! As the cook of the ship, I’m reducing the portion of your meal from now on.” Gloria threatened the imposing pirate, her butt cheek still bouncing after the firm smack it received. Probably, the group of pirates weren’t seeing the blonde as a cook now, but a breakfast. Gloria’s ample breasts and tantalizing butt cheeks sweet as tasty pancakes, waiting to be feasted upon.​

Anna chuckled and lowered Gloria so she was sitting up, against the large pirate's hip. "Oh don't be such a wet blanket. Just relax and have a bit of fun with your crew mates. Besides, first mate's orders."

Rena nodded in affirmation. "Indeed, although they did the whole rope thing by themselves. I had no part in that debacle." She smiled sweetly at Gloria and started walking toward the bow of the ship. "Besides... We aren't going to play just yet... We need to let everyone celebrate together. In one big, naked, sweaty celebration." She giggled and took a squeeze of Gloria's ass. "You'll get to cook very soon Gloria, but for now we need to get you ready."

Anna set Gloria down in front of an old armoire. Gloria had always presumed it had been plundered, which it probably had. But when Yuki unlocked it and swing open the door, she was greeted by a wall of clothing. Everything ranging from the dress she wore to the provocatively high cut blouses and relatively prudish trousers the pirates wore. There were so many different colors and designs and materials. Yuki motioned to armoire and nodded at Gloria, she didn't talk much as she couldn't soeak the language that the crew spoke very well.She had been the one to be bumped up to navigator when Gloria boarded and after several months of being translated by Lana —who spoke several languages— she decided to learn.

Rena rolled her eyes and moved forward, motioning to the clothing. "Go ahead and pick something to wear... Just one for now, but whatever you choose. As much as I love that tight little dress you have. I figured you'd want something a bit more useful. Since you're a member of the crew now, you can accompany us on the field. Expeditions onto land and all those adventures that you had to sit out of are no more!" She beamed wide and motioned to the cabinet again. "Of course if you.want to keep the dress you can, but new clothes are always useful."

Anna nudged Gloria with her elbow and smiled, "and... I bet the captain would love seeing you wearing one of these. She'd probably strip you down and fuck you right there." She teased, giving Gloria a wink to let her know it was all in good fun. Rena meanwhile rolled her eyes.

"What are you on about Anna?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Anna chuckled more, "I get the feeling that the captain fancies Gloria." She put her arm around Gloria's shoulders. "I can see why she'd be attracted to this one. Just look at her. Bug breasts, nice ass and a good figure." Anna smiled again and gave Gloria a quick kiss.

Yuki spoke up, "that is captain's business... We do not pry..."

Rena nodded in agreement and took Gloria's hand. "She's only joking around Gloria. How about you pick some clothes and then go get breakfast ready. Afterwards, we'll all have our special after breakfast desert..." She bit her lip and winked at the cook.

Just like how Gloria had become the lowest ranking member whilst Amma wasn’t present, while probably being banged by the captain, in the absence of Lana, Rena was the highest ranking pirate as of now. Though unlike the captain, the blonde didn’t shy away from addressing the first mate by her first name, who was currently claiming that she wasn’t to blame for the whole rope pulling. When the burly pirate put her down, the cook crossed her arms, not to hide her firm breasts, but to gain a more confident stance. “Ooh… I can’t even think who might have tied that rope to my ankle…” Gloria suggested sarcastically, looking at this rope-bunny pirate Josefina with the corner of her eye.

The sudden squeeze from the first mate made Gloria jolt up, though her nice ass getting some approval had never been a concern for the cook. Her gaze then shifted to Rena. “Well alright.” The blonde now began to watch Yuki as the slim woman opened the ornate wardrobe which included all kinds of clothes which came in nearly all sizes. Just like her name, Yuki was a cute little pirate. Despite her slender form, she had some appealing generous hips. Every time the little pirate nodded at her, Gloria had this strong urge to just pet the girl and pinch her cheeks.

“Thanks Rena. I guess I could use some clothes. I’m not wearing much.” Gloria spun around to put emphasis on the fact that she was entirely naked, allowing anyone to confirm that. Her little hands wandered in the wardrobe. “I kind of missed wearing pants…” The blonde finally picked a pair of dark pants and quickly wore it. She didn’t bother to wear any panties or a bra for that matter, since those somehow always tended to be removed, or in some cases, tended to be ripped. On top, the cook put on a white shirt with a double ruffle front, which offered a nice cleavage as well, albeit not being as deep as her tight wench dress she used to wear.

“Ooh! I want those too!” The bouncy cook suddenly cheered. She had found a pair of long boots, the kind which she always wanted to put her feet into. Excitedly, she put one hand on Yuki’s shoulder as leverage and wore the boots which also matched with her pants quite nicely. While wearing those pants, although Gloria couldn’t show off her smooth legs, the tight fabric had emphasized her round hips better at the same time. To take precaution against that, the blonde played her card as being the ship’s cook again. “Those who touch my bottom will have no dessert.” She nudged Anna back, although the cook wasn’t sure how effective her little threat would be.

Anna chuckled again and patted Gloria on the back. "PH I'll be having some desert dear..." She squeezed her shoulder playfully then walked away, heading up onto the deck to get to her work. Yuki nodded to Rena, then Gloria before leaving to go on deck as well. Rena stepped away from Gloria and gave her a once-over. Smiling as she silently appraised her. "Lana is going to love this new look."

As though on cue, Lana entered the storage. "Alright, now tell me what the devil is going-" she stopped in her tracks the moment she saw Gloria, silently gazing at her. Her eyes dragging over every inch of Gloria's body. Rena smiled and walked toward Lana, "captain. I'm sorry but I thought she needed to have herself some new clothes since she's going to be going on shore with us and all."

Lana nodded softly and walked up, directly in front of Gloria. She hooked a finger in the neckline of her shirt and pulled down, watching as more and more of Gloria's cleavage was shown before finally letting nit snap back into place. "Good thought Rena... She was needing something else to wear besides that dress anyway." Lana reached it and felt one of Gloria's breasts. "Gloria... I'm quite famished. I think it's time you proved yourself in your new role as the ship's cook. Amma is resting in my bed so expect her to be late. But we have a hungry crew to feed and they might get rowdy."

Rena turned to walk away when Lana stopped her. "Oh and Rena... Find someone who can train her how to fight. If need be and she's coming with us, we need her to be able to hold her own. So find what She's god at and make sure she's even better." Rena nodded and walked off, heading above deck. Lana gave Gloria another once over and bit her lip. "I just want to undress you right now and get my own form of breakfast... But you have a duty, we can have some fun later tonight. Right now you need to cook." She sent Gloria to the kitchen, giving her ass a playful smack as she went.

The kitchen was sparse, the necessities to cook and a door leading into the galley where the crew was beginning to gather in wait for their meal.

First small Yuki, then big Anna left the hanger. As the two women walked away, Gloria couldn’t help but wonder whether the two had been doing it together or not. Just like she herself tying up Josefina, the cook had a funny fantasy about Yuki playing the top role against Anna, which made her giggle silently. Her attention quickly shifted to the first mate again when the woman complimented on the blonde’s new looks. “I look more cunning like this, right?” Gloria excitedly put her hands on her hips and protruded one leg to strike a pose at Rena. “What about you though? Did you like it as well?” The blonde asked with a subtle wink.

Hearing the captain’s interrogative voice, Gloria sprang to attention. “Attention!” She gave her a quick salute. Lana had returned earlier than expected. Since she didn’t know how the captain would correspond to her new more conservative outfit, Gloria’s eyes followed the woman as Lana approached the cook and stood in front of her. “Y-yes captain?” She gulped. Even though Lana was usually a calm and collected person, she was still a pretty imposing individual. Her cleavage deepened with Lana’s tucked finger. Considering the captain was still after a nice tit to fondle, maybe the new wench wasn’t doing her job properly, but again, Lana was quite a hard girl to satisfy. Gloria kept her stance as Lana slipped her hand into the cook’s shirt and rubbed the blonde’s firm breast. “Yes Captain! Hungry get rowdy!” One of Gloria’s boots tapped the floor in confirmation.

“Right Captain! I’ll get to your room immediately after the breakfast and try to give you a fight!” Gloria sharply nodded at Lana, mixing the woman’s two suggestions of undressing the blonde and making her learn how to fight together. “Ow!” She squealed shortly after with yet another firm smack aimed at her generous bottom, this time from Lana. Rubbing her butt through her pants, Gloria began to walk towards the kitchen. “It’s like spank the cook day…” The blonde quietly complained on her way, a hungry crew waiting for her attention.

Since the ship was close to land, running out of supplies wasn’t a problem at the moment. On the contrary, it was better to just consume whatever left on the ship and buy new goods, since the food would spoil anyway. Thinking that, Gloria served the dishes. Salted meat, beans, some bread and hard biscuits. Sadly there were no eggs. The chickens had become meal themselves on the sea. She didn’t bother with the crew’s drinks, since that was now Amma’s job.​

The pirates all acknowledges their thanks when Gloria gave them their food, each one surreptitiously touching her in some way. But then again, they did that to each other too. Soon everyone was eating and talking and enjoying themselves. Lana was sat at the head of one of the tables, eating her food quietly as she conversed with Rena over a map she had sprawled out on the table, each one tracing routes and locations with the tip of a dagger.

Soon, Gloria was sat between Josefina and Yuki, beside the small Asian girl was Anna. The three were joking a bit and softly teasing Gloria, "so cook now... Your food is good but I can certainly think of something that tastes better." Jose teased, sliding a hand to her inner thigh. Anna quietly moved her own hand to do the same but a glance from Yuki caused her to retract her fingers. Soon enough, breakfast was ending and Lana was standing up and taking the map with her toward her quarters.

Gloria was about to follow when Amma entered the galley. When they had met, Amma had only been wearing some very provocative robes. Now she wore even less. The wench seemed well rested and energetic, her eyes lovely and scanning the room for anyone who may require her services. She was wearing a belt of leather and stone beads, the belt holding up a loincloth that went nearly to the floor of the ship and showed off her assets very well. Her long legs were accented by sandals, the straps crisscrossing up her calves. On her neck was a collar of worked leather, two straps going down diagonally from the collar and over her breasts. The thin leather covering just her nipples and disappearing under her armpits, presumably going around to her back. There was a silver ring on the front of the collar, attached was a short chain, going down to her waist and dangling freely.

It was easy to say that everything simoltaneously stopped when she entered and every eye moved to the new wench. This was not a new thing for the pirates to do in the presence of a new wench, however Amma's provocative clothes did help it quite a bit. The wench looked around at all the sudden lust before seeing Gloria. She smiled at the cook and waved, walking to go over and see her only to have one of the pirates pull her in, not ten seconds had passed before Rena hoisted her away and put an arm around Amma's waist. "The poor girl must be hungry after last night... Have yourself some manners... Come with m me darling." Rena led Amma back to her own seat and sat down, helping Amma to sit in her lap. "Sorry there are no open seats."

Amma looked around, noticing that half of the bench they were on was empty, as well as several other open spaces. But she remained quiet and instead put her arms around Rena's neck. "Thank you ma'am. I am so glad you were able to help me." Rena smiled and took the end of the chain in hand, wrapping it once around her hand before pulling Amma in closer by it. "Always happy to help."

Gloria looked around, everyone looked hungry for something else besides food and currently she and Amma were the two lowest ranking crew. But Lana was also alone. She had to choose between an orgy with her crew or potential sex with Lana.

When all of the crew had been busy enjoying their meals, Gloria too could sat in her seat at the table, though not without having her body groped on different spots by the pirates. “Hey~ You have a new wench now.” She giggled as the blonde took her place next to Josefina, who was already mocking Gloria’s new rank as the ship’s yummy cook. She gave the woman a sharp glance. “One of these days Jose, when you wake up, you’d find yourself… HAA!” Her backtalk got interrupted when the teasing pirate squeezed her inner thigh. Gloria immediately covered her mouth after her loud squeal, that Josefina gal definitely knew the former wench’s weak spots. While joking around with Josefina, the blonde hadn’t notice the subtle signaling going on between little Yuki and Anna.

As the new wench joined the crew, it was almost impossible to miss the provocative white haired woman. Gloria raised an eyebrow when Amma made her impressive entrance. “Oh, she’s wearing even less than what I used to wear.” She suggested with a smile. Gloria was also surprised that among all the other pirates, the new wench seemed to be headed towards her. Of course the company of the wench was quite welcomed by the cook, although someone else seemed to have already claimed the newest member of the ship. “First mate, first served I guess.” The blonde waved the duo of Amma and Rena. Given her revealing outfit, she wasn’t surprised to see Amma already sitting in a warm lap. The way Rena held the wench’s leash and claimed the brown skinned woman was actually pretty hot. There was no doubt that Amma would fit in the ship just fine. She was an appealing nice girl.

As the ship’s cook, it was nice for Gloria to see the crew enjoying their breakfast. Her green eyes tracked the pirates as they finished their meals. The captain was first to stand up from the long table. Gloria wasn’t sure if she was supposed to follow her captain or not. When she first got to her seat, the captain was busy planning some kind of route with the first mate on the map. But now Rena was playing with the wench, the good captain seemed to be alone. “Attention! Captain’s leaving!” Gloria yelled loudly, although she didn’t leave her seat in case the captain had some important business to deal, and instead kept sitting between Josefina and Yuki. “Hey Jose.” The cook nudged the woman. “Have you ever tied up the captain? Just curious.” Gloria asked quietly. No one had asked for the blonde’s company yet, so it was a good time to just sit around and gossip. “Oh! Or Rena?” She continued curiously.​

Jose smiled softly at Gloria and pulled her head in close, whispering in her ear. "Well... A few times she let's me tie her up. You see Lana is powerful and definitely a good leader. But sometimes she just seems to want someone else to take control in bed. She's let me tie her up a few times and I can tell you, she knows what she's doing."

Jose looked around to make sure everyone was not paying attention. "Rena too... But she let's me do it way more often." She giggled softly and went back to look down the table for the wench. Amma had been released from her hold in Rena's lap and made her way down the table, she found herself laying on the table with one of the deckhands sitting on her face. The contorted look of pleasure on her face said that Amma was certiant well rested after her busy night.

Someone came up to Rena and whispered in her ear. The first mate's wide smile stayed as the woman talked and soon she stood up and looked down at the cook. "Gloria! Come with me, you're needed." The others around Gloria looked at her with wide, scared eyes. Even Amma pulled the pussy from her face to see what her friend was doing. Rena walked to her and put a calm hand on her shoulder, "you're not in trouble. Jist come with me."

Rena helped Gloria to her feet and walked her toward the back of the ship. Leading her on to the captain's quarters. Inside, Lana was sat at the desk that Gloria was tied to only a day ago. She looked up and stood, motioning for Rena to close the door. "Come here Gloria, Rena... We have routes to discuss. We have one more night here and I have a meeting tonight... I want you both to come with me, Rena since you're my first mate and Gloria because you're learning. Now this contact is good to require some certain... Coercions." Rena winked at Gloria, Lana rolling her eyes and sighing, "we need to choose a few of our own to accompany us. So I'm leaving the decision to you Gloria. Who do you plan to take?"

Curious girl she were, the cook drew herself closer to the whispering pirate, giving ear to Josefina to listen what the woman had to say. Not to look suspicious among the rest of the crew, or just maybe just because she liked it, she cupped one of Josefina’s breasts and put her other hand over the woman’s knee. “Oh really?” The blonde raised her brows curiously, the woman for sure had been giving her some interesting information. “She too?” Her gaze momentarily caught Rena when the woman whispering into her ear claimed to have tied the first mate a good amount of times. During their curious conversation, Amma was providing the two a good distraction, the wench now lying on the table instead of sitting in Rena’s lap. “Way to go Amma!” Gloria cheered at the white haired woman to avoid further suspicion and gave Josefina a wink before she leaned backwards in her seat. She had also pulled her little hands from Josefina, but this particular pirate had just become hotter in her eyes.

Quite demanding voice of the first mate ranged in the cook’s ears. “Y-yes Rena?” She jolted up with the hand on her shoulder. Other pirates’ attention shifting towards her also didn’t help with Gloria’s situation as the blonde felt concerned about Rena’s sudden attending behavior. “I’m not in trouble Captain!” The cook awkwardly repeated after the first mate, mixing her rank with Lana’s for a moment. She had already seen Lana and Rena studying on a map, so it could have been about that. The breakfast was now over. And the cook seemed to have more important things to do than doing the dishes.

Upon entering the captain’s quarters, Gloria kept her talkative mouth silent and just listened to Lana’s explanation. The captain had been talking about her planned meeting for a while now. There was no doubt that it was an essential task. Whenever Lana sought the blonde’s involvement in these business stuff, it made Gloria excited, making her feel more important. “Me?...” The cook widened her eyes as the captain asked her opinion on the matter. “Rena should come… She’s already coming though…” Gloria swayed left and right. “Yuki maybe… No, her lack of communication skills might be a problem…” She kept thinking out loud. “Amma could provide us a good distraction, but she’s too new… Josefina is a bit, you know, she might actually like the defeat.” Gloria walked about in the room some before she finally stood before the captain. “Captain! Anna would be a good asset. She’s strong and capable.” The cook instinctively rubbed her bottom while offering her pick.​

Lanna nodded. "Sounds like a good plan... I'm sure Anna will be good in bed. Alright then, Rena you break the news to her. Gloria. You go ahead and attend to your duties. I'll call you in when I need you. I'm still feeling the after effects of last night a bit so I need some rest." She winked at Gloria while the first mate seemed blank faced.

Soon the two had exited Lana's quarters, leaving her alone and off to do their own things.

Getting the satisfactory approval of her captain made the cook giggle coyly. “Always glad to help Captain!” She excitedly responded to the woman. Although further words of Lana changed that expression. “In bed… Captain?” Gloria couldn’t hide her surprise. What kind of business took place in bed? Well, as the former wench, she actually could think of plenty of businesses that could take place in a warm bed, but she was expecting a different kind of venturing. If she knew better, she would have recommended someone other than Anna. Of course, like every women on the ship, Anna was a pretty appealing lady, but from her experience, and she had plenty of opportunity to know about other pirates’ sexual capabilities, honestly there were more capable pirates in bed. “Those who look strong from outside sometimes might have more… submissive urges Captain. Maybe we should…” Gloria began to speak her mind again. She looked at the captain up and down, and then Rena. Those two ranking pirates also looked pretty strong and capable. So, she figured it was for the best if she had just kept it quiet, not to sound like she was implying something here. “I… I’d just leave…” She bowed and silently left the room and headed towards the kitchen to take care of the leftovers.​

The pirates had left little in the ways of food for her to take. Most everything she had set our had been eaten easily. In fact, the crew enjoyed her cooing very much, almost as much as they enjoyed her body. But the crew had things to do and everyone has cleared out. Except for one woman who walked out and leaned in the doorway. "God morning Gloria."

Gloria turned to see Amma stretched out against the doorway. Still dressed in her revealing clothing that she had come out in. She slowly sauntered over towards Gloria. The very sight of her arousing the pirates. "You look very pretty with these new clothes Gloria... I apologize if my attire is a bit unorthodox. It is traditional clothing of my people, I could always change if you'd like of course." She gently pushed Gloria into a chair and sat on her lap. The white haired girl straddling Gloria and putting her arms around her neck.

"I enjoyed last night Gloria... Very much so, I was curious however if you would like to play once again, just you and I. After all, my duties as the new wench require me to attend to my crewmates... Not that I mind however." She giggled, the chain on her collar wiggling softly.

Seeing all the food gone, finding those plates empty actually made the blonde quite happy. As the ship’s cook, that was like a compliment on her job. Though, she wasn’t able to see the kitchen very well from her angle, since a woman, a brown skinned appealing one, was currently blocking the doorway with her alluring body. “Umm… Good morning.” Gloria returned the wench’s friendly greeting. She wasn’t a hard girl to cheer up, and the compliment on her new clothes made the cook smile cutely. “Really? You like it? How nice of you!” The blonde’s green eyes twinkled at the wench. To return the favor, Gloria set her eyes on the wench and examined the provocative outfit of the white haired woman closely. Thin leather straps running down from her collar, barely covering her nipples, and her long piece of loincloth flowing down between her thighs without hiding the wench’s long smooth legs. While wearing that, Amma actually looked even hotter than just being naked. “You look very lovely Amma.” Gloria admitted the sex appeal of the woman’s looks.

It didn’t require much force to make the cook sit in the chair. “Huh?” Gloria raised her brows in surprise as the teasing woman pushed her down. She instinctively held the wench’s waist as the woman sat in her lap. “Ooh… So that’s how it feels like…” The blonde appreciated Amma’s services, for someone who used to hop in other pirates’ laps, this was a new feeling, a new sensation for the former wench. To prevent the clanking of the chain that was idly dangling from the wench’s collar, Gloria took its end into her hand. When she yanked it down, it drew Amma’s face closer to herself. And the cook didn’t resist the feeling and pushed her soft lips to the wench’s in a soft kiss. Her other hand running around the woman’s waist and subtly slipping under Amma’s loincloth, checking whether the wench wore any undergarment under it or not. “What kind of game do you want to play Amma?”​

Gloria's hand was unobstructed by anything as she slid it under the loincloth. Amma was completely pants less except for that long cloth. She gasped as she was pulled in and kissed Gloria back with equal passion, as the hand slid into her loincloth, Am ma's hand slid under Gloria's shirt, gently probing her body. She pulled away from the kiss for a second and looked down, from the chain that Gloria was holding and back into Gloria's eyes. "Whatever games you want to play, you are the one holding the chain after all." She arched her back, pressing her body against Gloria's more and whispered in her ear. "Ma'am"

Amma giggled softly and leaned back, arms still around Gloria's neck as she slowly began to grind her hips against Gloria's leg. "I had so much fun with you and the captain last night, you were so welcoming and nice to me... I decided to return a favor for you."

Back
Top Bottom