Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of The Dread Pirates (WaveValour x Me)

Of course the pirates were infamous for their questionable trustiness. Although they were also pretty cunning people, whom one could have difficulty saying no. Gloria was still having a hard time following the good captain, she stopped her squirming though. It was in vain anyway thanks to Lana’s dexterity in tying her partners up. “Hmm, I don’t know…” The wench looked through her folded up legs. Sharp slap her butt received quickly knocked some sense into the blonde though. “Oh! Yes captain!” She curled her toes, the woman’s hand landing on her stretched hips producing more sound than Josefina’s, one or two fingers leaving a faint pink mark over her soft skin.

Tightly bound wench had a good guess that somehow that unique item Lana had been talking about would somehow end up being a hefty cock, which wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. “A new crew member?” Gloria thought aloud, before her voice turned into pleasured moans produced by the talented mouth working on her exposed sex, making it wetter in no time. “Yeah… You would never… uuh… get your drink.” The blonde continued, thinking that Lana might have not been talking about the mead in barrels but some other sweet drink that could quench the woman's thirst for lust.​

Lana did soon get her drink, several times over. And ended up laying on the floor of her cabin, the blanket on the floor with her and a now untied Gloria in her arms, "you really thought I would sell you? I would never want to get rid of this sexy ass." She smiled and squeezed Gloria's ass.

Even though Gloria’s glorified body was no longer bound, rope marks were still visible over her skin, which were accompanied by the captain’s finger prints where she had groped and smacked her wench. It was an intense sex, which apparently had made the two women roll out of the bed, and the blonde had found herself lying on the floor, in the capable arms of her cunning captain. She idly lounged there for a while, exhaustedly. Her appealing chest moving up and down with her heavy breaths, her tongue still hanging out. Given how many times Lana had made her wench’s pink pussy sing, Gloria’s panting was quite understandable. Once again, the captain had proven her capabilities in bed. Gloria giggled upon receiving Lana’s compliment on her round bottom, it was quite shapely indeed. She slightly turned her body to allow her captain to give her cheeks a firm squeeze. “Yes Captain!” Gloria confirmed. “Yours is not bad either…” She admitted with a quieter voice.​

Lana grinned and grabbed each of Gloria's buttocks in each hand. "Mm so big and juicy... It's a sin to keep all this to yourself. But thankfully you know what your captain needs." She chuckled and stood up, still holding Gloria. She carried her over to her wine and poured herself a drink, placing her face between Gloria's breasts and proceeding to poue the contents of the cup between the wench's breasts, drinking it off her naked body and licking up the rest. Lana did clean her wench thoroughly, even focusing on sucking and pleasing her nipples as she did, and giving each breast plenty of squeezing and touching.

“Mmmm…” The wench closed her eyes and purred with the firm hands closing around her wide hips. Being groped by them, feeling the good captain’s hands over her round bottom felt pretty good. Hopefully, they also felt satisfactory in Lana’s squeezing hands. “Glad to meet the requirements Captain!” Gloria responded to the compliments on her juicy ass. The captain definitely had a good eye when it came to picking her wench, or her pretty crewmembers for that matter.

Chill liquid flowing through her generous breasts made the wench giggle. Lana feasting on her naked body was an entertaining thought. A mixture of cute chuckles and moans kept coming out of Gloria’s parted lips as Lana drank the quality wine from her skin, her nipples hard solid with the cunning captain’s dexterous tongue. With countless delirious licks, her breasts were cleaned up properly. The wench bit her bottom lip as Lana’s mouth worked on her excited breasts.

It was too tempting to run her fingers through the captain’s hair and pull the woman’s face into her chest. But knowing her place, Gloria resisted the idea. Instead she waited for her captain to lick all the wine from her hardened breasts. “Captain!” Gloria turned around and slowly bend over the table, offering her admiring juicy buttocks to her captain. She gave those round assets a little shake. “If you still have time!” She looked back over her shoulder, her arms paired under her chest on the desk, wiggling her hips to offer another cleavage for the captain to pour wine through.​

Lana smiled and spread the pretty ass wide, squeezing her ass with renewed hunger. "Mm you are as smart as you are sexy." She pouted another flaggon and placed her face there, pouring it down and drinking it straight from her ass with delight. As soon as she finished, she spit on Gloria's asshole taking a few teasing licks before pulling away. "I think you'll be enjoying this later with our new crew mate and I."

Of course, the good captain behind her wiggling hips was the true owner of the wench’s irresistible bottom. And Gloria had been enjoying Lana’s attention to her round rump. She winched a little when the chill wine was poured over her exposed ass and leaked down along her butt crack. “Yes…” The curvy wench moaned as she felt the woman’s soft lips kissing and teasing tongue licking her. A playful giggle escaped the wench’s lips when Lana spat on her exposed little anus. Recruitment of another crew member was also meant yet another person on ship to claim the blonde’s appealing form. Though, if the captain kept making her this horny, Gloria couldn’t have helped but eagerly bend over like a slut for everyone on ship, old or new. “Yes c-cahp!...” The wench squealed when Lana’s talented tongue teased the round hole between her wench’s spread buttocks. “Yes captain!” She quickly recovered from the sensation though and nodded confirmatively.​

As Lana dressed, it was obvious she would be much happier had she been staying in that cabin and fucking Gloria for awhile more. But she still had a job to do as a captain, and she needed Gloria for that job. She took the Wench's hand and led her off the ship, many of the crew had already gone to the tavern, drinking and taking any whores they could find.

Lana walked past that building up to a large stone house, brazenly opening the door and walking inside. She motioned Gloria to follow her and took her upstairs. The upstairs was what looked like a workshop. With a bed in one corner and clutters of items around, a woman with dark brown skin dressed in very revealing robes scuttled around the room. She was attractive with a curvy figure and whenever Gloria could get a look her face was quite pleasant. But her most defining feature was her long white hair, going all the way down to her ass, yet she looked to be no older than Lana.

The captain whistled and the girl turned on a dime. Lana grinned, "evening Amma, this is the ship's wench Gloria. Gloria, this is your new crewmate Amma."

Maybe Gloria wasn’t considered an actual member of the ship’s crew yet, but with her sudden salutes and little confirmative nods she almost seemed to be the most loyal girl under Lana’s command. That didn’t mean she never complained though. As the captain hurried the wench off the boat, the blonde did her best to keep up with the woman. “What’s the hurry? I couldn’t even do my hair…” She mumbled. Maybe there was a reason why pirates wore bandanas and favored big hats other than fashion.

Good captain passing by the tavern and heading elsewhere instead didn’t go unnoticed by the wench. “You missed it.” Gloria stated the obvious, only now realizing they weren’t headed to the tavern. Acting in a rush like that, Lana definitely seemed very eager to meet with this new member of her crew, or excited to visit the new recruit at least. When they entered the stone building and climbed up the stairs, the new woman was standing just in front of them. Unsurprisingly, Lana had once again chosen a very appealing member for her crew, Amma looking pretty enticing with her smooth brown skin and exotic long hair that reached down to her bottom, her clothing not hiding the woman’s alluring curves.

“Umm… Hi… How are you doing?” Gloria awkwardly greeted the newest crewmate of the boat, her admiring eyes looking up and down at the woman. “Yes Captain!” The wench responded to Amma’s official introduction by the captain. “I’m glad to meet this woman whom you accepted on your ship as part of your crew instead of me who has been waiting for the same thing longer than someone who hasn’t even been on the ship yet!” The wench said it all in one breath. “Very glad!” She finally breathed.​

Lana tossed her a look and a chuckle and silently slid the bandana from Gloria's head. "Well then... Seems you won't be needing this." She slowly walked towards Amma. "I honestly thought you would be more excited to be meeting your replacement, Gloria. Amma would make a fabulous wench in my eyes at least." Lana ties the bandana around Amma's head and smiled. "Welcome Amma to the crew, as our new wench."

She turned to Gloria and slid something from her back pocket, a magenta bandana. She walked back over to Gloria and tied it on around her hair, "congratulations Gloria... You are now an official member of the crew, you will start in the galley as a cook. From there you may ascend the ranks until some day you get your own ship, and I go from captain... To commodore..." Lana grinned deviously and picked up a bottle of wine, "this calls for celebration... Amma if you would please."

The new wench nodded and in one fluid motion, locked the doors and dropped her robes. Revealing her body to any and everyone in the room. "Go on Gloria, I want captain and crew to enjoy the new wench."

Pirate captain’s hands were so sneaky that the wench couldn’t notice them until her bandana was already undone. Gloria reflexively raised her hand up to her head, though she couldn’t catch her headwear in time and her fingers only ran through her hair instead. “No no don’t fire me…” The blonde’s eyes twinkled in panic. “Replacement?” She repeated after Lana and watched the woman’s hips moving away from her, and towards the new girl. Gloria’s vengeful glances pierced Amma, the so called new replacement, behind the captain. “Oh, but I’m very excited to meet her… When alone… In a shady corner…” She talked to herself quietly, already plotting against the brown skinned beauty.

Shortly after though, another bandana had been granted to the former wench. While trying to look up at her new bandana, Gloria went cross eyed. Apparently she was ranked up. Pirates could have been hardly considered trusty people, and Lana could have just changed her mind about the position of Amma just now. Regardless though, she gladly accepted her new rank, a wide smile spread across Gloria’s lips. “Aaa! Cook?” She clapped her hands excitedly, springing up and down. Right now, best job on the ship was being the cook, and best color magenta for the blonde. And Lana had already shown her the first meal. “Yes Captain!” Gloria nodded confirmatively, happily embracing her new rank.

As Amma dropped her already revealing robes and put her glorious body on display, Gloria looked up and down at the wench. “Umm… Yeah… I guess…” She blabbered. As the former wench of the crew, usually it was Gloria who bent over at others’ will. It was strange for her to stand on the other side of things now. Her little hands cupped Amma’s generous breasts, shaking and measuring them. The cook then ran her hands around the woman’s waist and felt her bottom up. “She meets the qualifications Captain.” The blonde gave the woman a firm squeeze before she faced Lana.

“To show Amma how we do things, I suggest Josefina’s presence Captain! Tied up!” Gloria suggested. “For informative reasons…” She was having a hard time hiding her impish grin. After all, Lana seemed pretty generous to her today, and Gloria might as well try to take advantage of that. The pirate she just named better be nearby though, or Gloria herself could find herself in ropes before the new wench, for informative reasons.​

Lana smiled and walked to Gloria, putting a hand around her waist. "Fina is already a bit... Tied up down at the tavern... But don't worry Gloria, we three can celebrate together." She grinned and lifted Gloria's leg to wrap around her waist. "You may have ranked up Gloria, but remember... Everyone on the ship, no matter their rank is wench to their superiors... You'll start rising but you're still below me."

She lifted her up completely and smiled, "I known you like being on the bottom during sex so feel free to just ask for that Gloria... Even if Amma is now our official wench, I know for certain you will always be my favorite." She pulled Gloria in for a kiss, slipping her tongue in while Amma pressed her body against Gloria's back.

Apparently, once again the former wench’s talkative nature had put her into a compromising and probably wet position. “You sure?” Gloria asked as the good captain got closer to her. Given the way Lana held her waist, her intimacy with the woman that started back on the ship seemed to be continued in this building as well. Of course Gloria had never refused her good captain’s sexual desires. Not only Lana was her superior, she was a cunning and head spinning woman as well, who knew how to handle her partners. It wasn’t difficult to believe that that rope bunny pirate Josefina had ended up in ropes just after setting foot on land. “Oh that girl is somehow always causing me trouble.” The former wench sighed, though being toyed for the delirious captain’s desires was a nice trouble to be in.

As Lana lifted her up, Gloria wrapped her arms and legs around the woman. There was truth in the captain’s words. Stripping for the down role during her interactions with captain was quite arousing for the young cook. She felt Amma’s bare body pushing against her from behind, the two appealing women sandwiching the blonde between their shapely bodies. “What kind of celebration you have in mind?” The cook asked with a soft moan. Admittedly, there was a guilty sensation of being toyed by the ship’s wench alongside her captain. She returned the captain’s kiss in pleasure, letting the woman’s tongue dance in her mouth with hers.​

While Lana kept kissing Gloria's neck, Amma's hands slid around to Gloria's too. Pulling it off to reveal her breasts. Which Amma proceeded to fondle and touch with practiced hands. "I am honored to be included in this captain. I will make you proud, former wench."

Gloria may not have known it, but Lana had been planning on promoting Gloria all along, Amma had been a carefully selected replacement which Lana had hand picked after trying each candidate for herself. However Gloria held a special place in Lana's heart. She was different in a way that Lana could not out her finger on but she liked it.

As her breasts were bared, Lana moved down to lick and suck her nipples, enjoying the taste of her soft flesh. Meanwhile Amma was busy finishing her work of stripping Gloria. Sliding down to have the cook sit on her face where Amma began working Gloria's pussy with her tongue. Her fingers probing the cook's ass.

A pair of hands that were wrapped around her chest freed Gloria’s generous breasts from the custody of her wench clothes. Her dress that lifted and squeezed her ample breasts were so tight that when Amma pulled its bust apart, round globes of the newly promoted blonde bounced up and down upon their sudden reveal. Though their motion ceased in the hands of the new recruit’s eager hands as Amma cupped and rubbed them. It was apparent that this new wench was pretty experienced in getting intimate with another woman, and Gloria’s nipples stiffened rather quickly.

Assumingly the good captain had lowered the cook down given how Amma was able to remove her clothes! Soon, not only her appealing breasts, but the rest of her curvy body was exposed by the new recruit. After making them nice and hard, Amma’s hands over the blonde’s breasts were now replaced by Lana’s caressing lips. The two women had been doing a nice job at putting the former wench in the center of attention. When she looked down, Gloria could see the new wench’s face down between her legs. After serving on the ship as the lowest ranking woman, she would gladly take a more dominant position against someone else. “Haa! I’m superior to someone else!” The blonde held Lana’s waist to support herself and sat down on Amma’s face, her soft thighs acting as pillows besides the white haired woman’s ears.

“Work it out wench!” Gloria giggled, grinding her bare pussy against the wench’s mouth. She was of course flaunting before her captain, showing off her dominant traits to justice her promotion, no matter how trivial her role on the ship still were. Her arms reached back and grasped Amma’s nice brown breasts. “Captain!” Gloria looked up. She cleared her throat and tried it again with a deeper voice, emphasizing her new rank more. “Captain, permission to use our wench-aaah!” Her voiced cracked as Amma’s intrusive fingers exploring her tight anus interrupted her short lived tough girl act. Out of reflex, she firmly clutched on the wench’s breasts, twisting them in a tight squeeze.​

Lana couldn't help but chuckle as the facade fell away from Gloria's temporary tough persona. "Relax Gloria and enjoy yourself. Yes, you have permission to use the wrnxh. But you only need permission if you want to take her from me... Speaking of, I've never gotten a chance to taste Amma's holes. Let's see..."

The captain got down and took a few long licks of the new Wench's pussy, seeming to test it. "This hole I like." She moved up and pulled Gloria's pussy to her mouth. Licking similarly on that one. "This hole I love, but I suppose it would be rude to rid Amma of her delicious meal." Lana pushed Amma's face back into Gloria's pussy with a grin before giving the former wench a deep kiss and slid down, sucking on her breasts then on Amma's before going down and sucking at the Wench's pussy, her fingers pumping in and out.

(Sorry, I got a little confused about the three’s positioning)

Admittedly, it was a bit difficult for the cook to keep a straight face when the newest member of the ship worked between her legs. “Uuuh…” Gloria moaned with the tongue dancing in her sex. “How can I show my new rank off when you… hoo! When you finger my ass?” She complained at the brown skinned pirate candidate, although the captain didn’t seem to mind the former wench’s inability to pull rank on the crew’s new wench, so it was alright.

“Right…” The curvy blonde rolled her eyes as Lana claimed to have never tasted the new wench’s attractive pussy. Just from the sarcastic tone of her voice, it was obvious that Gloria didn’t find the good captain’s claim very believable. When it was her turn to be licked by the captain, the cook pulled her hands from Amma’s delightful breasts and placed them on the floor, raising her hips up a little and allowing Lana to taste her pretty pussy. “Mmm…” She accepted the talented tongue thoroughly brushing along her moistened slit.

As the captain’s attention shifted back to the wench, Gloria stood up and turned around so that she could have a better access to Amma’s admiring naked body. “Take a deep breath Amma the wench, you’ll be in there for a while.” She lowered her generous hips and sat on the woman’s face again, now facing the new recruit’s feet. “Captain! I advise a closer inspection!” The blonde cook sang. She leaned forward and grabbed the wench’s ankles, pulling the woman’s legs nearly all the way back besides her head and raising her attractive brown hips, making both of Amma’s little openings easily accessible for the captain’s pleasure between the wench’s stretched smooth legs.​

As Gloria made to sit on Amma's face, the wench grinned widely, "at your orders ma'am" she said. Humoring Gloria before wrapping her arms around the cook's thighs. Amma was extremely flexible, her legs moving back with ease and Lana stroking the open holes. "Mm... Gloria, when I met Amma she showed me a wonderful toy. Just a great little thing, I enjoyed it so much that I forgot to taste her... You should get a taste of her too Gloria, go ahead and lick her holes for a minute while I find that toy."

Lana helped Gloria to bend a bit further and press her lips to Amma's waiting pussy. While the wench licked faster and happier than before, Lana rummaged through drawers and under the bed in the room. Searching for the elusive toy. Finally, she stopped and walked back, setting down four toys on the bed. Each one was made if smooth, lacquered wood. Shaped like a penis. One had a small stopper at the base, another seemed to curve upwards sharply at the base, as did the third version. Which also has a leather harness of sorts, the final toy was longer, and seemed to be a double sided version, a cock on both ends.

Lana smiled and picked up the second version, sliding the bulbous curved piece at the base into her sex. The long fake cock protruding from between her legs. "What do you call these Amma?"

Amma pulled away for only a second. "they are called dildos captain. The first is a dildo, the second is a strapless dildo, the third with the leather is a strap on dildo and the last is a double dildo." The moment she finished, Amma pulled Gloria's sex back into her face. Meanwhile Lana strutted over, I think her holes really need to be examined deeper... Yours will come later." With Amma and Gloria in 69, Lana knelt down and licked a bit at Amma's sex, then kissed Gloria before grabbing hold of the new wench's hips and slowly sliding the strapless dildo in. Both Amma and Lana moaning as it entered.

Feeling the wench’s eager fingers grasping her thighs, Gloria widened her eyes. “Eeeh!” The blonde squeaked, her smooth legs tightening for a moment before relaxing eventually. Her soft thighs were a bit sensitive, and her pussy had released a little bit of her nectar when the wench closed her fingers around them. Irregular quick breaths of the cook was a clear indication that this new wench was not bad at all at using her mouth for . “A t-toy C-captain?” Gloria asked, the fact that a talented tongue licking her sweet womanhood causing her to stammer. She didn’t need to hear Lana’s order to press her lips on Amma’s exposed sex as the idea was already in her mind. It must have only taken a token effort for Lana to make the cook lean over. Even if Amma’s stretched legs were offering a pretty good vista of her holes, Gloria lowered the woman’s legs and dug her face into Amma’s pussy and began to eagerly eat the wench out in a horny 69 position. “O-ooh… M-aah!” She moaned into the wench’s pussy.

“I might n-naht hold it a minute cahp-tain!” Gloria squeaked while the captain left the two women to find the toys she had spoken about. There was no doubt which of the two women who were eating each other was closer to a climax. Fortunately, Lana didn’t idle around much and returned with Amma’s toys rather quickly. There was a silly expression on the cook’s face as the woman introduced the dildos, although they didn’t much of an introduction, since given their shapes, it was obvious for what purpose those toys were designed. It was also pretty convenient that the number of the wooden cocks matched with how many women were present in the room.

When Lana slid the bulb end of the strapless dildo into her sex, Gloria raised an eyebrow at how casual her captain looked while doing it. “It suited you very well Captain!” The cook looked at the curved shaft sticking out of Lana’s pussy. “You must have a natural talent for taking things in.” Gloria continued, not realizing the possible gaffe she just made. To make room for Lana, the cook leaned back again and straightened her back while sitting on Amma’s face. “Aah… Aah… Yeah!” She ground her hips against the wench’s mouth, one of her hands was placed on Amma’s belly for support while the other cupped her own breast. “I… I… Uugh… HOOO!” Thanks to the woman eating her out, Gloria kept moaning aloud as if it was her own pussy that was being penetrated by the captain’s dildo. Hearing the good captain’s whimpers accompanying hers and Amma’s was pretty arousing too. And soon, Gloria’s awkward smile widened, her eyes rolling out, her hips shaking above the new wench, her damp pussy giving in to the pleasure and reaching a toe curling climax while the captain was busy trying the dildo on the wench.​

Lana moaned along with her new wench and her cook. The toy was white a fun one and she did very much like using it. She smiled as Amma licked up the cum from Gloria's pussy, only to cum herself. Lana moaned as she saw Gloria and Amma cum.and couldn't stop her own climax which came with a squeal of pleasure. The captain slowly removed the bulb and layed down on the bed, Amma later down on her left and cuddled into her and Gloria later on her right.

Lana smiled and pulled their heads close over her body, presenting the wet bulb for them both. "Lick the bulb girls, taste your captain." As the two pirates licked her juices from the end, Lana would pull a girl off and kiss her deeply. Gloria noticed that she always kissed her longer and deeper than she kissed Amma. Finally, the captain set the dildo aside and smiled. "Right then... We have a few options. We either all stay here for round two, Amma here can go down to the tavern and meet her crew mates. Then Gloria and I can have some alone time. If Gloria would prefer however, she can go down to the tavern and celebrate with the crew on her promotion and I can have some fun with the new wench. I think we'll let our new cook decide. Eh Gloria?"

Short after the cook’s climax, other women in the room followed the sensual blonde, both Lana and Amma having an orgasm of their own, although theirs didn’t sound as loud or expressive as Gloria’s. This new wench must have really loved taking objects into her sex, considering how quick she had come. Or maybe it was just the captain who was very talented at using a dildo. That being said, Lana herself had reached the climax rather quickly as well. Maybe the good captain was a hornier girl than Gloria thought.

It didn’t take long before the two women cleaned up the strapless dildo which was coated with the captain’s nectar of lust. It could have been more convenient if Lana had worn the dildo while the other two sucked and licked its curved shaft, but Gloria didn’t comment on it. Instead she listened to Lana’s further suggestions. At the end of her speech, when the captain left the choice to the curvy blonde, Gloria almost rolled off the bed. She was thinking that Lana was just thinking out loud and the captain leaving the choice to the cook surprised her a lot. “Me?” She blinked in a cute bewilderment. “Well I’m touched Captain!” The blonde appreciated the chance. Since Lana was the number one girl, Gloria wouldn’t have gone downstairs, even if the idea of taking advantage of a tied up Josefina had a charm of its own. And she definitely couldn’t have let the new girl enjoy the captain’s company alone, which was eliminating two of the options. But, probably Lana already knew which option the cook would pick before even asking the question. “You, me and Amma the wench should stay together Captain!” Gloria expressed herself. As a member of the crew, the cook should have also learned how to use these new toys. Since testing one on Lana was most likely out of question, it was better if the white haired woman stayed. [/align]

Lana smiled, obviously Gloria had picked the one she had been hoping for. So she smiled and pulled Gloria closer, giving her a deep kiss in response. "I think that's a good choice Gloria... Do you agree Amma?" The new wench smiled and nodded quickly.

"Yes captain... I will always do as the crew commands of me."

Lana smiled and squeezed the wench's breast. "Mm you have quite a legacy to uphold Amma. Gloria here was a very great wench and I believe will be a wonderful addition to the official crew. But a wench is a very important position on the boat." Lana rolled Gloria over so the cook was laying on top of her, "do you like our new wench Gloria? Do you think she'll meet the standards that you set so high?"

Lana smiled at Gloria's answer and sat up. A hand on each girl's head. "Good... How about we see who does a better job then? The winner gets to choose whether she gets fucked or does the fucking for the double penetration we'll be doing with the dildos... Whoever pleases me the best wins." Lana grinned, her red bandana catching the light as Amma glanced at Gloria, obvious lust in her eyes. Lana meanwhile moved each head and put one mouth at each of her hard nipples. "Go on girls, I want to see how Amma holds up to her predecessor. Even if Gloria is no longer the wench of the ship, I'm expecting she'll still be receiving plenty of sex from her fellow crew mates."

The more Lana complimented on the former wench, the more Gloria felt flattered by her captain, her cheerful smile widening with joy. “I was just doing my job Captain!” The curvy blonde beamed happily, although given the cheeky grin across her lips, she didn’t look very modest as she claimed to be. When Lana pulled the cook over her lain body, Gloria eagerly took her place on top of her captain. “I have no doubt about Amma’s wenching potential Captain!” The blonde looked down at the woman, making up a word while confirming the brown skinned beauty’s charm. The pleasure of sitting on the captain’s enticing body didn’t last long sadly when Lana straightened her back, forcing Gloria to pull herself aside.

Before Lana even could finish her sentence, the cook was already sucking the woman’s firm breast hungrily, twirling her tongue around the captain’s nipple. Her soft lips closed around Lana’s yummy tit, she kept sucking the woman’s round orb, her saliva dripping down her mouth and wetting Lana’s thigh. “Why should we compete…” Gloria nibbled on the woman’s nipple and pulled it back between her teeth and letting it stretch out a little before popping it out of her mouth. Hopefully, Lana wouldn’t mind a naughty little bite from the cook. “…when we can work together?” Gloria continued, lowering her body with a mischievous grin, leaving both of the captain’s tasty breasts to the new wench as she herself dug her face between Lana’s smooth legs. She wrapped her arms around the captain’s strong thighs and parted the woman’s legs, her zealous gaze falling upon the captain’s treasure in between. Gloria brushed the woman’s enticing sex with a few long gentle licks along her slit, her eyes looking up. Eventually, sneaky tongue of the cook delved into Lana’s gleaming pussy, her nose tickling the woman’s clit. Gloria squeezed the captain’s thighs firmly, her head bobbing up and down between her legs as the blonde tongue fucked the woman’s delightful pussy.​

Lana grinned softly when Gloria bit her nipple. Letting her get sway with the little bite with a wry grin and a moan of pleasure at Gloria's newly bolstered confidence. As Gloria slid down to Lana's pussy, the captain smiled at Amma. "That's the first lesson. Cooperation is better than competition. Your crewmates are your friends and should be the people you work with, not against. I think you'll learn this quite quickly.. Ooh but you won't need to learn how to use your tongue. Yours seems quote practiced Amma."

Lana tossed Am ma's hair from her face, letting Gloria get an eyeful as the wench sucked on a nipple, her fingers working the other breast until she crawled around to the other side and repeated the process. Lana's free hand flipped Gloria's hair from her face and smiled at her. "But is it as talented as Gloria? I'm not sure. She has had much practice, and she knows exactly what I enjoy. You may not have been able to tell Amma, but I very much enjoy playing with Gloria."

Amma moaned, pulling away for a second. "I guessed so ma'am."

Lana frowned and looked at her, "Really... What made you think so? Do you think I'm some sort of harlot Amma?" She winked at Gloria, letting her cook know that she was just teasing the wench.

Amma pulled away and looked up wide-eyed. "N-no captain... I thought... Well... She is very beautiful and yo have such good tast-"

"Oh so now you intend to take her from me and run off Amma?" Lana pushed, holding Gloria's head in place with her legs.

Amma shook her head frantically, "no captain! Of course not, it was only a mistake! I promise I will never do so again."

Lana smiled and rolled over so she had Amma pinned down, "no... I think you need to learn your lesson... Gloria darling... How about you pick out a few of those fun little dildo toys and we play with Amma a bit together. As her punishment" Lana said the past word with a sexy lilt to her voice. Kissing the squirming Amma's neck until the wench slowly realized the true nature of the interrogation.

Once Amma realized what was going on, she bit her lip and pushed her body against Lana's. Looking at her and Gloria with lust in her eyes. "Mm please captain... I've been such a bad wench. I need to be put in my place, and only you and your sexy sexy cook can do that."

Delicate firm legs of the captain felt very comfortable besides her head while the cook kept sucking and licking Lana’s sweet pussy. Her bright green eyes were still on her captain as Gloria ate the good captain out, her ears listening to her conversation with the new wench. At this point, she was pretty accustomed to Lana’s way of doing things, how much she liked teasing the new recruits, which had admittedly fooled the appealing blonde a few times in the past. She kept her lips glued to captain’s sex, but stopped working her tongue between Lana’s inner lips so that the captain could talk easier, instead watching the two women silently from where she was lain like a cute puppy. Although Amma’s response to the captain wasn’t really a big deal, the captain had convinced the wench that it was, brown skinned woman’s concerned voice already stammering in regret.

“Ooo… That’s not good Amma the wench…” Gloria raised her head from Lana’s priceless sex, when she heard the cunning captain blaming the girl for the implication about being a harlot. The cook had an impish grin on her face, since she wasn’t as good as the captain at keeping a straight face. Or maybe the reason behind her wide grin was the view of Lana’s hips. While pinning the wench down, the good captain had been involuntarily offering a pretty alluring vista to the blonde who was behind her, Gloria peeking at Lana’s round ass and appealing pussy. If the woman had kept this provocative stance, even the loyal cook wouldn’t be able to give her a nice pat on the butt.

The moment Gloria caught the word ‘punishment,’ her arousal peaked. The dildos were already lying on the bed, only waiting for a victim to be used against. “Yeah~ She’s a bad bad wench captain…” The cook giggled. Her hand slid under the captain and between Amma’s long legs, her little fingers spotting the wench’s nice pussy. Because of the two women’s positioning, Gloria’s access to the wench’s sensual holes was limited, but she could still tease the woman pinned under Lana. “Where should we punish the wench?” The blonde’s index finger stroked Amma’s sex. “Here?” She asked, now sliding her hand down and circling her finger around the woman’s puckered hole. “Here?” Gloria giggled. “Or both?”​

Back
Top Bottom