Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of The Dread Pirates (WaveValour x Me)

Distinct feel of the woman’s nice lower lips was a good indication of the wench’s lack of undergarment under her loincloth. “Is it also a tradition of your people? Not wearing any panties?” Gloria asked after the kiss. While she had gone for the woman’s gleaming pussy, the wench seemed to be aiming for her breasts, which she was quite welcomed to play with. Gloria held the sides of her shirt and pulled it off over her head. She was also not wearing anything under her current outfit. Her bare breasts presented themselves to the caring hands of the wench as the blonde removed her top and tossed it aside. “I guess now I’m the one who pulls the strings.” She held the woman’s leash again. The excitement of playing the top role in a sexual activity for once was easy to read from Gloria’s wide smile. “Ma’am?” She beamed at the white haired woman. “Well, maybe you could turn around and lean down over my lap. Your hands pressing against the floor.” Gloria wished for a position for the wench to take, although any position would do really. “So that I can see…” Her hands cupped Amma’s well defined hips, firmly squeezing the woman’s nice bottom. “…those better.” She shook the wench’s cheeks. A wink was given at the brown skinned beauty as Gloria yanked the woman’s chain. “Oh, can you also help me off with my pants?” She asked, giving a light pat on Amma’s butt.​

Amma nodded, "yes ma'am... It is actually a tradition. I apologize if my clothes last night were a bit prudish, but such ceremony requires such attire." Amma nodded and seunf around into the position Gloria had requested, her legs loosely around Gloria's body, her hands pressed to the floor and her hips on Gloria's lap. Amma's ass facing up towards her, greeting her jovially as Amma wiggled her hips a bit, letting her ass move with it. "Does this satisfy you Ma'am? Did I do the correct position that you wanted?" Amma looked back at Gloria, her loincloth now easily within reach should Gloria decide to move it

At first, Gloria wasn’t sure if she had instructed the wench clear enough, since ordering others around was a new but enticing concept for her. But as Amma expertly assumed just the exact position the cook had asked for, the wench cleared her concerns. “Ma’am? Stop calling me that! You’re spoiling me.” The blonde giggled coyly. Given the way Gloria hungrily slipped her hands under the woman’s loincloth and eagerly grasped Amma’s teasing wide hips, there was no need for the cook to tell the woman that she was in the correct position.

“You’re pretty good at this Amma.” The cook softly rubbed the woman's rear side, feeling the wench’s firm cheeks under her fingertips. “What did you do, before, well before all this?” She curiously asked. There was another thing the cook was curious about, lifting that loincloth. Gloria held the piece of cloth and rolled it over, exposing Amma’s nice butt cheeks. Because of her positioning, the wench’s openings were also pretty exposed, both of them. “Mmm… Is it also a tradition to have such nice curves?” Gloria eagerly caressed the round orbs in front of her. She sucked one finger and ran it along the woman’s butt crack, after brushing the wench’s little pucker, her digit arrived at her sex. Same finger slowly slid into the woman’s opening, penetrating Amma’s pretty slit. “Oh this is so fun!” The cook patted the white haired woman’s pretty bottom with her other hand, since the other was busy fingering the wench. After the dildo that went into the exotic woman’s pussy, Gloria’s finger must have felt pretty light in comparison, but it was also more precise. The cook added another finger into Amma’s flower and curled them down, lightly stroking the wench’s inner front wall.​

Amma smiled back at Gloria and wiggled her hips a bit. "I yearn to serve ma'am... Before I joined the crew, I was a princess. You see, my people come from a small country off the coast of Oshal... My people believe that sexual intercourse of any kind brings one closer to the gods. The state of heigtebed pleasure opens the mind to perceive the divine messages of the deities. Sex is considered a festive occasion of Worship, but is allowed anywhere in the country no matter public or private. However there are some customary restrictions."

Amma trailed off as Gloria slid her fingers into her pussy. "B-but I assume you are not interested ma'am... My mother is queen, both of us were fairly understanding of one another. She saw that I did not wish to take over as queen and granted me to find my place. When I saw the chance to join a pirate crew I jumped and she was happy for me, a life dedicated to enlightenment through sex. Like the monks do." Amma moaned again as the fingers curled inside of her. Her legs instinctively locking around Gloria's waste.

Yuki began walking in with a dirty plate she seemed to be returning, silently stopping when she saw them. The girl looked shocked for a moment while the two continued going before slowly setting the late down and leaving as soon as possible, closing the door behind her. "Good. No interruptions ma'am."

Listening to the backstory of the wench, and the culture of her people was pretty interesting for Gloria. A princess turned wench, definitely not a common sight, which was actually a good explanation for Amma’s queenlike curves. “Mmm… How interesting.” The cook kept working two of her digits in the wench’s pretty sex while still paying attention to the woman’s words. “Sounds like type of gods the captain would like to hang with.” The blonde giggled. It was true that sexual interactions could bring people closer to each other, in fact, close as possible because of the nature of how that worked, but Amma was probably talking about a more spiritual connectivity rather than a physical one. “Oh, so you say I’m fingering a princess?” The cook chuckled, her fingertips keep brushing the woman’s front wall, given how Amma’s legs were tightened around her waist, she must be hitting the right button of the wench. Gloria’s hand, which was not busy probing the white haired woman’s slit, rose up and smacked the wiggly butt cheek of the wench when Amma called her partner ‘Ma’am’ again. As it landed on the woman’s round globe, her fingers clutched the woman’s cheek, shaking it side to side.

In the meantime a little pirate showed up in the same room as the two women, although Gloria didn’t mind Yuki’s convenient presence at all. And soon, she left the place anyway. The cook didn’t know much about this pirate, she was a silent type and hadn’t required her services as much as the rest of the crew when Gloria was the ship’s wench. Amma announced Yuki’s departure from the room using the same phrase to address her partner, which made Gloria to give the woman’s inviting bottom yet another slap. Same hand glided up the wench’s back as the cook gathered Amma’s nice white hair into her hand. “I like your hair Amma.” The blonde yanked the woman’s long hair back and pushed her fingers deeper into the wench. Gentle strokes of her intrusive digits became more intense. Gloria slipped a third finger into the white haired woman’s pussy and began to pump her digits in and out.​

Amma moaned again, "aah yes... I met captain Lana on the island ma'am. She was quite a regular at the temple and often found herself in bed with the priestesses. We had several encounters our own and eventually she convinced me to come to the crew." She helped at the slap again but eagerly wiggled her hips as Gloria took a grip on her ass. As her hair was pulled, she gasped but couldn't help but get a little turned on by it.

She looked back at Gloria as best she could and let her body quover in pleasure. "Mm thank you ma'am... I'm glad you like my hair." Her eyes widening again as yet another finger was added, would Gloria just keep going like this until her while hand was inside Amma?

Those tempting brown butt cheeks of the new wench was pretty sturdy for sure. Lana had definitely chosen a nice asset from the island. Two more ‘Ma’am’ uttered by the white haired woman, and two more butt shaking smacks were given to Amma’s appealing rear, which had also made the cook release the woman’s hair. Instead, Gloria wrapped her arm around the wench, under the woman’s waist to get a better hold of her curvy body. “Yeah, she could be very convincing sometimes.” The blonde could almost see the cunning captain making love with the priestesses on the island before setting her eyes on the alluring princes of the island. How many fingers the cook was intended to shove into the wench’s exposed sex, or her whole hand for that matter, depended on Amma, and her capabilities. So far, the wench had been doing well. Gloria wriggled her intrusive digits in the woman’s womanhood to make room for another one. “You’re a flexible girl Amma.” The cook nodded, her pinky finger joining her sisters and delving into the woman’s pussy. “Mmm…” Gloria moaned, pumping all four of her fingers while her thumb rubbed Amma’s little clit. “Those toys you introduced yesterday… Your people invented those?” The blonde curiously asked. After all, considering Amma’s mention of her people, such lusty women could come up with creative toys of pleasure. Her now knuckle deep fingers scratched and fondled the woman’s love tunnel. “Maybe next time, you could come to my room and introduce me a new one?” Gloria giggled, raising her other hand and bashing it down in another sound slap given to Amma's sticking out bottom.​

Amma moaned and groanednas fingers were added to her sex. "Thank you ma'am. I try to remain as limber as I can be, contortionists are in high demand among my people." Amma nodded softly and widened her eyes as another finger was added "Y-yes ma'am... My people were the originators of the toys. However, that is as far as we have created. I apologize but that is all we have made." Ana yelped with the slap, "could you please stop smacking my ass ma'am? I want to be able to sit down."

“Contortionism?” Gloria giggled at the woman’s comment on her agility. Surely, such a flexible wench could come in very handy, not only on Amma’s island, but on the ship as well. Remembering how Lana locked her legs above her head at the ankles the other day, both Josefina and the captain could make good use of the white haired woman’s easy to mold body. “I advise you to not say it out loud among the other pirates.” The cook warned, four digits of hers still pumping the wench’s delightful opening.

The curious blonde wasn’t disappointed that the wench had no new toys to introduce, it was really about how one used them anyway. Although Gloria wasn’t quite a physically strong girl like some of the other pirates on the ship, her smacks were apparently still held a punch judging by the wench’s cute protesting, which the cook responded with yet another sharp slap to Amma’s wide hips. “What do you mean? It wasn’t that hard!”

To check the woman’s ability to sit, Gloria pulled her fingers out and held the wench’s waist with both of her hands. She pulled Amma’s body into a sitting position and wrapped one arm around the woman’s waist to keep her steady. Her other hand found the wench’s exposed pussy under her long loincloth piece again, her fingers swiftly brushing Amma’s slit in a side to side motion instead of penetrating it, but still pretty stimulating, for the cook at least. “Listen to this. I always wanted to say it.” Gloria’s other hand slid under the thin strap running over the woman’s nipple and cupped the wench’s breast, nicely fondling it. She cleared her throat for a deeper voice. “You have my permission to cum wench.” The cook suggested, two of her digits now penetrating Amma’s pussy and rubbing her inner walls.​

Amma whimpered when another sharp slap was delivered to her ass, giggling as she was shifted into a sitting position, Amma moaned softly and unclipped her top. Letting it fall away from her body. She slid the belt down until it too fell away. As her pussy was touched, her moans heightened until soon she squealed in delight and came from the cook's fingers. Amma sat there, panting for breath and covered in a thin film of sweat from the pleasure. She calmly slid down onto the ground and faced Gloria, beginning to unbutton her trousers. "Your turn to cum now ma'am."

Just as Amma was about to finish, Lana's voice cut through. "Amma, you're needed on deck." She was standing in the doorway and looking st the scene with a neutral expression, but Gloria knew her well enough to tell her body language. The captain wanted to be apart of that so badly and telling the wench to leave was painful for her.

Amma looked from Lana to the cook's pants with a distressed expression, "b-but captain! Ten minutes please!"

Lana shook her head, "you're needed now. Yuki's hung Josefina upside down from the crow's nest and refuses to let her down. I need you to go, 'Persuade' Yuki to let Jose down." Amma cast one last sad look at Gloria's trousers and stood up, "you owe me a taste Gloria. Maybe then I can show you my toys." She gathered her clothes and sulked out, as she left Lana exhibited immense self-control in not slapping Amma's ass as she left.

Lana returned her attention to Gloria and sighed. "Sorry about that, but this is important." She walked in and put her hands on her hips. "Tonight has to go well, we're bringing two new people to my contact and she's very picky so we need to be sure it all goes perfectly. So much so that Rena and I are abstaining until tonight... I hate it." She sighed and looked at Gloria, I need you to be ready and to know Anna a bit better. So..."

Anna entered the galley "you wanted to see me captain?"

Lana nodded and stood, "you already know that you're coming tonight. So I'll let you and Gloria talk about what you and I already discussed " Anna nodded and looked at Gloria. Lana left the room again, wincing a bit at what she would be missing out on.

Anna turned her attention to Gloria and walked over, cracking her knuckles. "So... The captain wants us to get to know one another better." Anna walked Behind Gloria and put her hands on the cook's shoulders, rubbing her shoulders slowly. Anna's strong hands had a surprisingly delicate touch. Even as she walked around and picked Gloria up, holding her by her thighs, she was extremely gentle with her. As she stared into Gloria's face, she smiled. We can be rougher if you want, feel free to chime in." Anna leaned in and pressed her lips against Gloria's, shifting the cook a bit in her grip so her hands were clutching the cook's ass.

The outfit the wench wore was already pretty skimpy that the fact that Amma had gotten rid of it didn’t make much of a difference really. But Gloria had to admit, it was more comfortable this way. She kept fingering the white haired woman, wriggling her digits in her pussy. “Mmm… Good girl.” The cook approved the orgasm the woman had, feeling the wench’s lust coating her little fingers. As Amma panted after her climax, the blonde stroked and massaged her bare thighs, enjoying the feel of the wench’s smooth skin under her fingertips. Of course, her own slit had to be pleased after that. And the wench seemed to have the same idea. She paired her hands behind the chair as Amma worked on her pants. “Yes~ My turn!” The cook cheered, eagerly waiting for the wench to just pull her pants down and delight her pussy.

Demanding voice of the captain indicated that Gloria had to wait a little longer to receive her share of orgasm. It was a pity that Lana hadn’t come ten minutes later, although Gloria didn’t complain about it. But it was still pleasing the see Amma asking for more time from the captain, even if Gloria was sure that she would be keeping her pants for now just by listening the tone of the captain’s commanding voice. As soon as Lana explained why she needed the wench, a sudden burst of chuckle escaped from Gloria. Yuki had hung Josefina down? Refusing to let her go? Definitely the funniest thing the cook had heard for a long time. “Ahem… Y-yes captain?” The blonde reported for duty, but another giggle interrupted her talk, Gloria clearly trying too hard to stop her laughter.

“Sure Captain. It sounds important. Yuki doesn’t do that too often…” The cook gained a straight face, but the captain was apparently talking about something else than the little pirate Yuki finally going wild over Josefina. When she understood that, Gloria listened to what Lana had to say more carefully. “Abstaining from what Captain?” She got to her feet and buttoned her pants. Soon after, another pirate entered the room. When the blonde saw Anna, she understood this was all about the event Lana had mentioned about earlier. “Yes Captain!” Gloria nodded at her captain as Lana left the two women alone after her odd demand about knowing each other better.

After Lana’s departure, the cook set her eyes on Anna, already backing up as the imposing pirate walked towards her. “Yeah… I heard that…” The blonde confusedly acknowledged, she had a pretty good guess what Lana meant by the two women knowing each other better. The taller pirate was quick the close the distance between her and the cook of the ship. Gloria looked up as Anna stood behind her, firm fingers of the woman massaging her shoulders, which was pretty comforting actually. Her feet left the floor as the woman picked her up, Anna’s strong hands now groping her generous bottom through the fabric of her pants. “Rough? Alright.” The curvy blonde repeated. Since it worked well last time, she began to yank on Anna’s hair.​

When Anna had her hair pulled, she responded by a gasp of surprise then a coy smile. "Mm that seems like fun Gloria." The difference in reaction was interesting, even though Anna was larger than most of the crew, she was still more receptive to having her hair pulled than most. Of course if Gloria tried doing the same thing to Lana, she would probably be receiving a spanking for trying.

Anna kept up the kissing, pulling off her shirt and releasing her massive breasts, as she kissed down to Gloria's neck, she smiled. "Yuki was so mad when she heard you picked me for this mission. She said, 'if she's stealing my bitch, I'll steal her bitch.' Then next thing I know she has Josefina tied upside down from the crow's nest." She giggled a bit but kept on kissing the cook, "she'll be mad but I don't mind. I can handle it."

What kind of relation the little pirate Yuki and Anna had wasn’t common knowledge for the most, and Gloria too didn’t knew much about it, although having her own suspicions on the subject. To release her generous breasts, Anna had put the cook down, and now the blonde was back on her feet. Given how easily the pirate was able to lift the cook was impressive, making Gloria more confident that she made the right decision by recommending Anna for the upcoming job. Not everyone seemed to be happy about this though, apparently little Yuki was concerned about the involvement of the capable pirate.

“What do you mean mad?” The cook questioned. “She must just be jealous.” Gloria continued, no matter what Yuki thought and felt, she was still pretty happy about her decision. Considering how quick Anna was to reveal her big tits, the strong pirate also didn’t seem to be minding the cook’s decision as well. “Oh, the others thinking that Jose is my bitch? How nice!” The blonde cheered up. Given the fact that it was her who suffered the kinky treatment of Josefina pretty much all the time, Yuki’s statement was an interesting one. “Yes of course… Jose is my little plaything.” Gloria nodded, playing along. Her hands cupped Anna’s ample breasts, rubbing them and squeezing them in her hands. She had some bad news for Yuki, the cook was intended to have some hot moments with Anna. Such a strong and capable pirate could offer many positions.

Just like the well build woman before her, Gloria too was bare under her shirt and pants, which Amma couldn’t find the opportunity to remove, hopefully things would be different with Anna. After a swift slap given across Anna’s heavy breasts, the cook looked up at the taller pirate. “Can you handle me though?” Gloria asked with a mischievous smile.​

Several pirates ran down the hall outside, Gloria able to catch them saying something, "I can't believe Yuki's fucking Jose on deck!" Anna blushed a bit before being drawn back by the slap. "Mm Yuki slaps flies like that. Come on Gloria, I know you can do better." She lifted the small cook up one more and kissed her again. "Whatever you want me to do. Just say the word."

Anna sat Gloria down on the nearby table and walked away. Letting her ass sway slowly. She turned back to face Gloria and dropped to her knees very slowly. The larger pirate vegan crawling toward Gloria slowly. Arching her back to make her ass stick up more. "I've never done this with anyone else before. It's kind of exciting." She chuckled before reaching Gloria. Anna slowly began kissing her way up Gloria's legs before moving to her inner thigh. Getting closer to her bare sex every second. Anna finally stopped right in front of it. "May I have a taste... Mistress?"

Outside, Gloria could hear Josefina squealing pleasurably while simultaneously cursing Yuki. But neither of the two pirates in the dining hall really cared at the moment.

Once again, the strong pirate had lifted the smaller blonde up effortlessly and sat her on the table as if the cook was a pretty doll. Despite that, given the submissive behavior of Anna, the naked pirate was leading the blonde to believe that it was Anna who was eager to be the doll of the cook today. Gloria didn’t pay much attention to all the noises coming from outside, although hearing Josefina squeal while receiving a nice fucking she deserved was fun to hear. Yuki’s fury was clear. Hopefully, the curvy cook of the ship wouldn’t end up wiggling across Yuki’s little lap because of having Anna’s arousing company today.

With the pirate on her knees, instead of looking up, Gloria was now looking down at Anna as the pirate crawled towards her. It was an interesting sight the cook hadn’t been expecting, making her giggle cheerfully. Having such a bodied woman crawling on all fours was certainly a powerful moment. As the woman came closer, the blonde unbuttoned her pants and let them slide off her smooth legs, so that the other pirate could worship them a little. “You may have a taste little pet.” Gloria played her part and patted the woman’s head. As the cook leaned back, she put her hands on the table. One of them closed around the handle of a long wooden spoon lying over the table. The kitchen tool which was used for stirring and cooking now looked more like a kinky toy to be used on a naughty pirate in Gloria’s eyes, its almost flat end pretty convenient to slap one’s generous bottom. Given how Anna had been showing off her naked butt lately, she seemed to deserve some whacking as well.

“Yuki slaps flies like that?” The cook narrowed her eyes at the woman who was busy kissing her soft thighs. She tilted the spoon and patted its end against her palm. “Why don’t you bend over and say that again Anna?” The blonde smiled, tapping the wooden kitchen tool on her own hand again. She raised one leg up and pressed her booted foot over Anna’s gifted chest, slowly pushing the woman on her back. After all, if Anna wanted a taste of the cook’s sweet pussy, she had to deserve it first.​

Once again, the strong pirate had lifted the smaller blonde up effortlessly and sat her on the table as if the cook was a pretty doll. Despite that, given the submissive behavior of Anna, the naked pirate was leading the blonde to believe that it was Anna who was eager to be the doll of the cook today. Gloria didn’t pay much attention to all the noises coming from outside, although hearing Josefina squeal while receiving a nice fucking she deserved was fun to hear. Yuki’s fury was clear. Hopefully, the curvy cook of the ship wouldn’t end up wiggling across Yuki’s little lap because of having Anna’s arousing company today.

With the pirate on her knees, instead of looking up, Gloria was now looking down at Anna as the pirate crawled towards her. It was an interesting sight the cook hadn’t been expecting, making her giggle cheerfully. Having such a bodied woman crawling on all fours was certainly a powerful moment. As the woman came closer, the blonde unbuttoned her pants and let them slide off her smooth legs, so that the other pirate could worship them a little. “You may have a taste little pet.” Gloria played her part and patted the woman’s head. As the cook leaned back, she put her hands on the table. One of them closed around the handle of a long wooden spoon lying over the table. The kitchen tool which was used for stirring and cooking now looked more like a kinky toy to be used on a naughty pirate in Gloria’s eyes, its almost flat end pretty convenient to slap one’s generous bottom. Given how Anna had been showing off her naked butt lately, she seemed to deserve some whacking as well.

“Yuki slaps flies like that?” The cook narrowed her eyes at the woman who was busy kissing her soft thighs. She tilted the spoon and patted its end against her palm. “Why don’t you bend over and say that again Anna?” The blonde smiled, tapping the wooden kitchen tool on her own hand again. She raised one leg up and pressed her booted foot over Anna’s gifted chest, slowly pushing the woman on her back. After all, if Anna wanted a taste of the cook’s sweet pussy, she had to deserve it first.​

Anna was clearly happy as the pants slid free from Gloria's legs. Her fingers gripping the leg lightly as she kissed up it's length. By the time she was on Gloria's thighs she be as thoroughly aroused and about ready to do almost anything the smaller pirate said.

At the affirmation, she slowly pressed her face into Gloria's sex. Working her tongue in and over her womanhood, relishing in the taste of it. She closed her eyes and moaned softly into Gloria as she felt her hand pressing against the back of her head. She was no Yuki, but she had talent for someone that she assumed didn't have much experience with this sort of thing. When Gloria came onto the ship, Anna hadn't even been sure she was interested in girls. That was quickly proven wrong as Gloria proved herself more of a slut than the best of them.

((Accidentally pressed post here))

However she pouted when she was forced away from the delectable taste of the cook's crotch. She complied however, laying on her back and looking up at Gloria and the spoon in her hand. "I'm sorry mistress, I promise I'll be good. Just sit back down on me and let me show you how good of a girl I can be." She bit her lip, glancing at the spoon again and imagining what Gloria was going to do with it. "But if you insist. I will do whatever you ask of me mistress." The larger pirate smiled wryly at Gloria. She was definitely having a good time.

After feeling the smoothness of the cook’s bare legs on her lips, and getting a sample taste of her exposed pussy, Anna was now lying across the floor, her tall naked body sprawling out. Gloria’s curious gaze wandered around the pirate’s inviting form, a subtle smirk spread across her full lips. Not too long ago the new wench had presented herself to the blonde, and now Anna was doing the same thing, looking up at her from below with lusty eyes, waiting to receive her share of treatment from the cheerful cook of the ship. Apparently, not only the kitchen, but the former wench had also control over the women who walked into the kitchen. Gloria got leverage from the table she was sitting on and jumped down.

“Hmm? You’re going to be good girl?” She held the sides of her shirt and pull it over her head. Just like how she didn’t wear any panties, the blonde wore nothing under her shirt. When she removed it, her inviting breasts bounced off, the appealing blonde wearing nothing other than her boots, her delightful sex and ample chest exposed before the other woman. “That means you have been bad?” Gloria walked over the woman lying on her back. Her feet placed besides Anna’s lain form, the blonde looked down at the bad pirate, her teasing slit showing off between her parted legs. She swayed left and right while standing above Anna, smacking the spoon on her palm to produce a sharp noise. “Maybe we should give your bum some marks?” Gloria lowered herself on top of the other woman and sat on Anna’s lap. “So you could show them to your little friend next time Yuki drops your panties?” She suggested. As expected from someone of her size, Anna had pretty generous breasts. They were like two hills towering above the woman’s chest. The cook raised her hand and swung the wooden crop at the pirate’s ample tits, which shook those hefty orbs very well.​

The stinging slap of the paddle elicited quite a yelp from Anna, not only did it leave a red mark on her jiggling breasts but it also caused her to buck her hips upward. Sliding Gloria closer to her generous breasts. The pirate looked up at the small cook and panted. "I underestimated you mistress... I'm sorry... If you wish mistress, my ass will become bright pink by your command."

She looked up at Gloria with a mix of arousal and worry. Worry she might displease her mistress. Her fingers slowly traced up Gloria's body toward her breasts. "I hope mistress allows me to touch her, to worship her body." Before Gloria had even given her a response, Anna reached up and fondled the orbs that were her breasts. Her fingers stroking the nipple an caressing the flesh. "Mm mistress Gloria you're so gorgeous. Please do whatever you want to me."

Listening to the little yelp burly pirate had given out was just as enjoyable as watching Anna’s tantalizing breasts shaking. The cook raised her hand once again and swung the kitchen tool upon the woman’s ample breasts, tip of the wooden spoon kissing one tit and giving it some amusing excitement. Wriggling of Anna’s hips made the smaller cook slid further up the woman until Anna’s generous breasts acted as two big pillows and stopped the blonde from slipping any further, while her own pair of firm globes stood up above the tall pirate, who seemed pretty eager to cup and fondle them in her strong hands. “You can touch me.” Gloria looked down. She set the crop aside and paired her little hands behind her head, arching her back as Anna’s caring fingers slid up her sides before reaching to her bare breasts. Given the woman’s pleasant compliments, Anna seemed happy feeling the cook up as well. Gloria danced her hips back and forth as the woman lying between her soft thighs cupped her full breasts and stroked her protruding nipples.

Before leaving the two alone, Lana had suggested them to know each other better. And now as the captain asked, Gloria was learning a different side of the woman. As imposing as she looked, Anna apparently had some eagerness to be the one on her knees in a relationship. Gloria too lowered her soft hands upon the other pirate’s heavy breasts, checking what Anna could offer to her current mistress. “Mmm… Look at those.” She firmly closed her little fingers around the woman’s hefty melons and clutched at Anna’s juicy breasts. “Worship me?” The cook giggled. These weren’t the statements she was used to hear when she was the wench of the ship. Getting support from Anna’s round breasts, Gloria stood up. “Alright, follow me little pirate.” She turned around. As the cook began to walk towards a nearby chair, she didn’t need to say Anna should crawl like a good little pet behind her owner’s swaying hips. The naked blonde sat in the chair after removing her boots. She folded one leg over the other, her soft thighs kissing each other. Teasingly, Gloria stretched one leg out. Her index finger began to trace her smooth leg from the ankle. It curved over her calf and continued along her thigh. “Worship my legs. Kiss and lick them nicely.” The cook demanded with a charming smile.​

Anna followed Gloria, crawling on the floor like she should have as a slave. At the sight of Gloria's long legs, she felt the sudden urge to worship more than her sexy legs. But Anna contained herself, instead only moving in to kiss her foot. "Thank you mistress, normally Yuki makes me is her boot while she's still wearing it." This was certainly a nice change. Anna still liked Yuki and planned to keep her as her mistress, but Gloria was shaping up to be quite a temptress.

As Anna kissed and licked her way up the pirate's calf. She couldn't help but slowly migrate to the inner leg. Uncrossing Gloria's legs as she got to the thigh. She looked up Gloria for an acknowledgment, anything that said she could do what she so desperately wanted. Soon, Anna reached forward to the jewel between Gloria's legs and rubbed it slowly with two fingers. Spreading the lips wide and pushing her face in. Anna's tongue went straight to work, probing the folds of Gloria's womanhood, battering her clit and stroking the lips before she pushed her tongue inside of Gloria's sex.

The large pirate moaned and groaned, looking up at Gloria's eyes while her mouth worked on her pussy. A small wet spot had formed under Anna, her own pussy dripping with desire. She wanted to feel Gloria's lips on her pussy, to feel her tongue exploring her.

“Well, they were a bit long.” Gloria looked down at her stripped boots which were lying across the floor now. Removal of her foot wear had allowed her to expose more of her smooth legs, and Anna to worship them easier as well. And soon, the other woman’s pleasant lips were running along the cook’s delightful legs, giving them the caressing they deserved. Gloria kept looking down at her new found slave as the taller pirate kissed her bare legs, eagerly worshipping the former wench of the ship. The blonde’s soothing legs parted with little effort as she was also eager to have her pretty flower treated. She set her feet on the floor and let Anna taste the gem she had between her parted soft thighs.

The pirate’s tongue moved inside of the cook’s little pussy. “Mmm…” Gloria moaned softly, feeling the woman’s tongue gently brushing the soft flesh between her inner lips. Considering Anna’s apparent talent with her tongue, she could already guess how many times little pirate Yuki must have ordered Anna to eat her out. To expose her pussy better to the kneeling woman, one by one, Gloria lifted her legs and threw them over the armrests of the chair she was seated in. Her little hands were paired above Anna’s head as the cook yanked the woman’s hair and pressed her face harder into her exposed pussy. Of course, like a good little slave, Anna had first had to ask for a permission from her mistress before licking the gleaming pussy before her. However, the former wench wasn’t an established mistress. If she were one though, she would have needed to punish her slave properly for that. Instead, Gloria rocked her hips at the woman’s mouth, letting the woman’s curious tongue explore her love tunnel while she herself enjoyed the thorough lapping of the pirate. “Mmm… Is this what the captain asked or are you improvising?” The cute cook curiously questioned in between her delightful moans. Given how Anna had been cracking her knuckles when she first entered the room, perhaps Lana had a different idea on mind other than Anna sinking to her knees and licking the blonde’s inviting little pussy.​

Anna pulled away, slipping in two fingers. "Yes mistress, captain Lana told me to play with you, she knows full well what I like and I guess she knew I would do this. Maybe she didn't, know what would happen. But she told me to do whatever I wanted." She pushed her face back against Gloria's sex, licking her with vigor. Her tongue sliding over and inside of Gloria's pussy. She closed her eyes and focused her energy on pleasuring Gloria, she focused in on giving her a massive orgasm. Urging her to cum all over her submissive face.

In the midst of this pussy licking, Lana had come in. Now, she silently walked up to Gloria and Anna and held Anna's head in. "Keep eating it Anna, I'll do the talking." She turned to Gloria and bit her lip, "dammit. I hate taking a day of chastity. Anyway, we got Fina down, but with the negotiations we had to take Anna off the mission tonight. Sorry Anna, but Gloria, you Rena and I should work quite well for this particular event. Now then, I'll leave you two here to finish up and go tell Yuki you're both at the other end of the ship."

Anna only faltered for a second when she felt the hand, starting again as soon as she was told. She didn't seem too unhappy about being taken off the mission however, as she ate the delectable pussy in front of her.

With the submissive pirate replacing her tongue with two of her fingers, Gloria gave out a louder moan, enjoying the feeling of the digits entering her pink pussy. Her bare legs idly dangled from the armrests of the chair as the woman fingered her. Anna soon began to work her tongue between the cooks spread thighs again, adding to Gloria’s sensation. Curious fingers moving in and out, an eager tongue lapping up and down, an orgasm was quickly building within the cook’s delightful sex. “Uuh… Yeah…” She closed her eyes and accepted her momentary slave’s services. While the pirate standing on her knees brought her closer to the climax, Gloria couldn’t kept herself quite, unlike the captain who had walking towards the two. “Oh… Yus! Keep goin’!” The cook exclaimed, only noticing Lana when she was already standing before her. As much as Gloria was respectful to the captain, she wasn’t able to stand up in her current state.

“Capt…aah!” The cook opened her eyes and looked at the woman, giving her a small bow. With the good captain’s encouragement, Anna’s treatment became more intense, making it a bit hard for Gloria to pay great attention to Lana’s words, but apparently Anna wouldn’t be joining them in the mission to come thanks to some persuasion from little pirate Yuki. “Understood captain!” Gloria acknowledged Lana’s explanation on the subject. She still knew little about the mission the captain had been talking about a lot lately. For a lusty woman as Lana, it must have been difficult to distance herself from sexual activities, which she seemed to be doing for the sake of their upcoming exhibition. Gloria on the other hand had no such restrains. She closed her eyes again and tightly squeezed her soft thighs. A few waves of pleasure shivered the cook’s naked form and shook her shapely tits, twitching of her legs indicating a strong orgasm, just in front of the captain in chastity.

Good thing it was Lana was who going to talk to Yuki and not the blonde cook. Considering what happened to Josefina, Gloria wasn’t very willing to face the little pirate right now. “That Yuki…” She rolled her eyes while pulling her pants up. “Maybe she’s the one who deserves some red marks on her bum.” The cook continued. She wasn’t bold enough to face the little pirate, but talking about it was easier. “Such a small girl, yet holds such a fat rump.” Gloria finished up putting her clothes on. She gave Anna a quick wink before leaving the room, heading towards the captain’s quarters.​

Anna was a bit slower to dress up again. She sat against the table for a bit and caught her breath before eventually standing back up and dressing herself as well, giving Gloria a knowing look and a smile. She would try and get Gloria out of trouble with Yuki as soon as she could.

The door to Lana's quarters was slightly ajar. Inside, Gloria was laying on the bed, breathing heavily while Amma gently rubbed her skin with a wet cloth. "That must have been really scary for you Fina."

Fina sighed and looked at Amma, "oh it wasn't too bad you know? I trusted that I would turn out fine."

Amma smiled, "wow, that's so brave."

Fina shrugged with a coy grin, "I'm just glad I have you here to help. But you really don't have to."

Amma shook her head, "I insist. You're my friend and I want to do this."

Fina bit her lip, "yeah, but I don't want to ruin anything between you and Gloria. You two are a bit close." She saw Gloria and smiled, "Gloria! So nice to see you again! Here, come sit with us." Lana and Rena looked up from the map they were studying when Gloria entered, each giving her a smile and a greeting before returning to their work.

Back
Top Bottom