Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of The Dread Pirates (WaveValour x Me)

Victoria yelled as she Shery as pulled back in, as her leg rose she giggled, squeezing her breasts. "Mm I guess you're more like Ysera than I thought. She loves doing this as well." As the fingers entered, Victoria let out a loud moan. She was on the brink of an orgasm and they both knew it. It only took her a few more seconds before she screamed in pleasure and came.

Her orgasm.coincided with Rena's as both Lana and Ysera had taken their break to instead finger each of Rena's holes. Ysera's digits buried in Rena's pussy and Lana's in her ass. As Rena came her back arched perfectly and she let out a cry of pleasure similar to that of Victoria. The redhead sat up with a sigh and gave Gloria a kiss before walking over to the other three. "Excuse me captain, Ysera. Gloria and I had a fun little idea. I'm sure that I could make Lana cum using only my mouth before Gloria could make Ysera cum with hers, but Gloria disagrees."

The two women scoffed, "the answer is obvious" Lana said.

"So obvious" added Ysera, "Clearly Victoria would succeed."

Lana gave her a queer look, "You must be mistaken, Gloria would easily make you cum first. I don't doubt Victoria could make me cum but have you seen Gloria, she's the clear champion."

Ysera snorted, "she's very pretty yes, but that doesn't equate to skill."

Lana stood up, "I've spent much more than my fair share of time with Gloria and I can say that she is certainly very capable... Victoria may be good but Gloria is better."

Ysera stood up and walked right in front of Lana. "I bet not... Victoria is better at eating pussy, just own up to it." Lana only glared. Victoria smiled at Gloria, "well... We decided to make a little wager... We'll each eat you both out at the same time and whoever wins is the better pussy eater, whoever loses has to be the slave for everyone else for the rest of the night."

Ysera glanced at Lana, "might be fun."

Lana smiled back, "probably, yeah. I'll accept it... It will be nice to least Victoria on a leash."

Ysera chuckled, "well see. Rena, care to be the judge?" The blonde nodded and grabbed some rope, tying Gloria's hands behind her back and then Victoria's. Ysera and LA na sat down and sprayed their legs. Victoria kneeling down between Lana's and Gloria between Ysera's. The drow's pussy glistened with arousal, it was quite nice looking.

Rena stood back and nodded, "If I tell you to change the position, both of you will change. Whoever cums first is the winner. Ready... go!" Victoria pressed her face to Lana's pussy, eating her out immediately.

Back
Top Bottom