Strange in Love (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

N13ve02 looked to be beyond overjoyed, nodding and smiling widely. "Mhm!" She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, face flushed from how happy she was.

For the next few days, N13ve02 would spend time with Gin in his monitoring room, watching everyone with him and even playing a prank or two on one of the fraccion on occasion.

They played pranks on everyone, including Szayel, who was less than happy about it. But Gin always made sure he never knew it was N13ve02.

When she wasn't helping Gin monitor the cameras, or playing pranks, N13ve02 would often nap on the couch Gin had in the surveillance room, dozing happily on her side.

Gin was watching Grimmjow train, and the Espada seemed to be working a lot harder than usual. He seemed even angrier than he usually was.

N13ve02 stirred and sat up on the couch, watching the screen before looking to Gin. "He's still going?" She asked through a yawn.

"Mm.." She flopped back on the couch and stared up at the ceiling. "Maybe I should go and spar with him? He seems bored.."

"I can stay!" She sat up, not wanting to make her friend sad. "It's no problem, really!"

"I know...!" She sat forward and put rested her hands on the arm of the couch, lifting herself up. "I can visit him tomorrow!"

"Mkay~~" He said and flipped through the channels again. He saw Tesla working in the kitchen making tea and grinned widely, "Tesla is in the kitchen if ya wanna say hi~"

N13ve02 sat up, a soft scowl on her face as she crawled off the couch and to the control panel, watching Tesla. "Mhm. I'll only be gone a minute." She said, then vanished from the room. Gin would next see her waiting just outside the door to the kitchen, waiting silently with her presence suppressed entirely.

N13ve02 waited until Tesla exited the kitchen holding the tray of tea before she kicked it right out of his hands, and all over the poor fraccion, before once more disappearing from sight.

N13ve02 opened the door of the surveillance room, but she wasn't smiling or laughing. A soft frown sat on her face as she moved inside and sat on the couch quietly.

Back
Top Bottom