Strange in Love (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"But still." She frowned more, laying on Gin's lap so openly it was almost as if he wasn't a threat. "It doesn't feel right."

((Oh Gin you dick!))

She thought for a moment before nodding. "Maybe that'd be the best option.."

She nodded and sat up. "Ok..!" She took a deep breath and headed out, starting her search for Tesla.

The door clicked open and Nieve peeked inside, her stomach in knots. "A-Ano.." She opened the door and moved inside. "I'm sorry for earlier.." She muttered, twisting her hands and staring at her feet.

She frowned and bowed deeply to him. "I'm really sorry! I-I was just mad..!" She truly as naive. "I could so Otou-sama to heal you!" She peeked up. "Or I could heal you now, if you'd like!" She offered.

N13ve02 swallowed the lump in her throat, looking down again. "I really am sorry." She said softly, one last time before she turned and headed to the door to leave.

She bumped into something solid, and looking up she saw it was Nnoitra who she had walked into. "The fuck? What are you doing out of the lab?"

She backed up a few steps and glanced around nervously. "I-I'm allowed to go out.." She answered, brows furrowed in confusion.

N13ve02 felt her legs go numb and she quickly looked down at the floor. "I was going back now anyway.." She muttered.

Her eyes went wide when he grabbed her, and she started to struggle immediately, kicking at him and clawing at his wrist. "Let go!"

N13ve02 didn't even have the chance to scream as he threw her, flying down the hall with such force it sucked the air from her lungs. She attempted to correct herself, but wasn't fast enough, and went slamming through three walls before she hit the fourth and crumbled to the floor. Blood trickled out of her nose and she stared up at the ceiling, head spinning as she slowly looked around. She was in an empty room, unable to move, but already she could tell her spine had been crushed. She tried to speak, but only blood came up, spraying onto the floor beside her and onto her own face.

N13ve02 cried out in pain as she tumbled down the hall, leaving smears of blood as she went. When she came to a stop, she grunted with pain and effort as she tried to pull herself up, dragging herself away from Nnoitra, her spiritual pressure going wild.

Tears stung at her eyes as she struggled to crawl down the hall in a pitiful display, but it couldn't be helped, her legs didn't work, and she was scared. "Gin..! Taskette!" She cried, clawing at the ground, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom