Strange in Love (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Everything hurts.." She slowed to a stop, gingerly placing a hand over her stomach. "Gomenasai.. I made more trouble for you.."

"It wasn't that terrible an ordeal." He stated, "You should take it easy for a few days, however." He actually sounded a little concerned.

She nodded and bowed her head, hiding the small smile. "Hai.." N13ve02 agreed, moving over to a table that was closer to Szayel, but one out of his way, and sat down to watch him in silence.

N13ve02 eventually dozed off, curled up on the metal table, actually looking rather comfortable.

Lumina and Verona struggled but managed to climb up onto the table with her, laying with her and dozing off as well. Szayel looked and gave an annoyed noise before moving to write up more reports on his experiments.

For the next few days, N13ve02 didn't do much other than sleeping and eating, giving her wounds time to heal properly; they closed up rather nicely, and quick for that matter.

"Mhm." She nodded, looking up at him. "Much better." She sat still as her father worked, listening to the sound of her bones setting within her body. "Will I be able to go outside today?"

She nodded, glancing at the floor, she'd probably avoid the kitchen area for a while. "Hai."

She nodded and hopped up, going to find one clean clothing to change into, cleaning herself up and heading out into the hallway cautiously.

It was quiet, only the sound of her feet echoed around her. When she reached the threshold of Szayel's domain and the rest of Las Noches, Gin's voice crackled through the hall, "Nieve-chan~! Yer ok~!"

N13ve02 nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard Gin, but when she realized who it was, she relaxed. "Mhm!" She didn't seem too upset with him, that or she was hiding it pretty well. "Otou-sama fixed me up!"

"It's ok! I can visit you now!" She said, then headed off in a jog toward the surveillance room.

"Aw~ how sweet~" He chuckled. But before she could reach the surveillance room, Grimmjow stopped her. "Where are you going? Where the hell have you been? Do you know how much training you've missed?"

N13ve02 blinked and gave a meek smile. "Sorry, I was stuck in the lab for a while." She said, rubbing the side of her head. "Tou-san said I have to take it easy, he probably doesn't like fixing me up so much."

She frowned softly and glanced away, looking guilty. "I have been. He said he'd be my friend.."

She felt her face grow hot, what was the truth? "But he said he wanted to be my best friend.." She didn't understand anything anymore; she was quite smart about most things, but when it was about social interactions with others, she was still pretty wet behind the ears.

Back
Top Bottom