Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

The eggs crammed into their wombs actually felt really good, make both orgasm some more. Sighing Jessica fell asleep soon after while Ayame smiled and couldn’t help feeling happy while rubbing her round tummy. Touching the warm flesh hugging her she felt like talking with Kira but knew the male fell asleep so she simply nuzzled her cheek against him, her love.

A week passed after that, with no further incident with Akechi. During that time, Kira had attempted to impregnate both girls again when the batch he laid didn't work. Also to ensure their safety, he stayed near them or kept the pair inside, He did admit he was a little paranoid about something bad happening again, and he'd be helpless to stop it.

Jessica didn't mind the eggs, especially since Ayame said that she would take care of the children if there would be such a need. They actually felt quite good to have inside, stimulating the parts she didn't know could be stimulated.

Ayame was hoping for the eggs to take in but once again they didn't. Now this batch.. she wasn't sure if having hope for them to be okay was reasonable, after all they did it so many times and they were all failures. Maybe it was her fault? Still since morning she was feeling nauseous so maybe this time? Wrapping her arms around Kira she sighed, nuzzling into his strong chest.

The serpentine alien sighed as he wrapped his arm around Ayame as he stroked the back of her head. For the past fea days, he was wondering how he could live outside of the room in peace, he didn't think much of the subject, his priority focusing on keeping his girls happy. as he held Ayame, he used his tail to fuck Jessica in the ass, He decided to start training the slave to become more obedient to his commands. So far it looked like her ass was the best way to get the message through to her,

In the shadows, Akechi has been watching, wanting to get his hands on eggs that had successfully implanted into the mother's womb. However, he was beginning to wonder if he would have better odds if the alien had a harem of slaves he would breed with. He mulled over what to do.

"Uhhh.. I'm feeling sick", she muttered, by now kind of used to Kira going at Jessica now and then, the other female seeming already used to it as well... and loving it more and more with every day. "Do you think.. th-that maybe... this time..?"
Jessica moaned when her behind was filled like that, her ass abused and trained each and every day, the liquids from Kira's body seeming to keep away any possible abrasions. With her womb filled as well she could feel it even more clearly than normally.

Little Akechi knew that someone else was observing him at the same time he observed Kira with the girls and that his actions through few next days would be deciding about his life and not only, the little camera's eye glistening in the corner of the room.

"Hard to say, but if we aren't successful this time, I'm not laying eggs in you for a while. I need to have you recover." Kira said as he kept on "training" Jessica. Seeing Ayame look so ill had made him worried about her. He wouldn't let the one he chose as hs mate suffer if he can avoid it. He nuzzled against her cheek before he looked at the camera that watched them at all times.

He turned to Jessica as he opened his mouth wide, silently testing to see how trained she was now. In the back of his mind, he began to wonder if he should have another slave, so as to ease the burden on Ayame. The way she was now was a sign that she can't handle too many breeding attempts before it took a toll on her. He didn't say that outright so as to not discourage his mate.

What Kira told her made Ayame pout slightly but she nodded her head meekly, understanding that it was probably for her own good. Kira nuzzling against her cheek made her smile softly, she camera moving to observe them better not being noticed by the three of them.. nor the staff before the monitors. Ayame laid down, needing some rest while Jessica was having a strong anal orgasm, her eyes rolling up and tongue sticking slightly out as she shuddered all over. Right now she didn't care much that they were trapped and was happy to experience such pleasurable things, slowly even calling Kira a master not seeming as bad as in the beginning. Jessica could see the opened mouth, waiting for her but she couldn't really move, not when experiencing and orgasm like that.

Seeing how Jessica wasn't moving, the serpentine alien spanked her rear with his tail several times. He then coiled the tip around a leg and slowly dragged her towards him. once close enough, he began spanking her rear directly with his own hands.

"Alright slave, tell me what your purpose is again." he said firmly.

Jessica mewled when her rear was spanked like that while she was still sensitive from her orgasm, her pussy dripping with juices and ass twitching now and then, followed by spasm of her wet canal. Squirming slightly she cried out but it sounded quite lewd.
"T-to serve.. Master?", she gasped out, trembling slightly all over as the spanking never cease.

Kira stopped and nodded as he heard her response. "That's right." he simply said before sticking his tail into his slave's ass briefly to reward her. After removing it he coiled the tail around her and gently dragged her towards him. Once close enough, he placed her into his mouth head first, leaving her lower body dangling outside of his maw, then proceeded to use his tail to assault her ass once again.

Jessica mewled softly at the tail being pushed inside her ass once again, soon ending inside of Kira's mouth, pleasured once again. She didn't realise that in that way the alien male was able to condition her mind, connecting pleasure with being inside him, just like so many, many times before that. With her big breasts pressed against the warm tongue and ass being properly stretched she squirmed and trembled, moaning like a slutty pet she was being trained to be.

Kira pressed his tongue against Jessica's breasts to squeeze them, at the same time thrusting the tail deeper into her. He wanted her to become a slutty pet so that he could have his way with her without any resistance. The alien sucked on her upper body a bit, meanwhile tilting his head down, lowering her more onto the tail to further condition his slave.

The idea was good, the female moaning softly when she was sucked on, her nipples as hard as little rocks. Biting on her lower lip her legs twitched when the tail was pushed deeper inside, her pussy dripping with juices. Being wrapped by the wet and warm flesh her behind felt almost cold. Her ass felt as good as never before, not thinking it was possible to orgasm again and again from being pounded into her other hole until she met Kira.

Kira kept suckling on his slave as he thrusted the tail more into her. He kept at it for a bit more before he let her out of his mouth, letting her fall onto the tail more before he squeezed her breasts while bouncing her on the appendage that was training her. To further enhance the effect, he began squirming the tip around inside vigorously.

"Do you enjoy being used by your Master?" he asked Jessica. "I actually enjoy making you my little slut."

Jessica was moaning like a little slut as her behind was ravaged like that, stretched and abused, it feeling really good. Her eyes rolled up when she was let out and the big fingers dug into the soft flesh of her mounds. First she wanted to tell the male he wasn't her master but remember the last punishment, being told Kira had no intention of pleasuring someone that was not his. That stopped her from saying something like that, blushing softly when then being called a slut.
"Y.. yess... I love being used by.. Mas... ter", she gasped out, shuddering as her hands went to her belly as she was pushed further down, more of the tail filling her up. "I.. I'm gonna.. go... na... tear... nnnnn... a-ah... Master.."

Kira kept thrusting, but didn't allow Jessica to slide down further to avoid what she mentioned by holding her waist. He laid her down on the bed as he kept on thrusting, now pinning her with his hands. His instincts to dominate the slave was building up a little, but never reaching a point that he would lose control.

"That's good to hear, as that's proof that you're meant to my be little slut." the alien said in an authoritative tone. "Maybe I should just call you that from now on. You're one after all." He didn't really mean it, but it was intended to get Jessica to become as obedient as he could make her.

Jessica moaned some more when being laid on the bed, her well trained ass twitching around he tail screwing it, the puffy flesh of her hole closing greedily around the intruder. Her cheeks flushed when she saw the creature there, taking advantage of her, training her asshole to be a perfect hole.
"Mas.. ter...", she gasped out, feeling another orgasm being really close.

The alien focused on his tail, trying to make Jessica orgasm. He nuzzled her before licking her breasts, pushing down on one of them at a time. He kept this up until she orgasmed before licking her cheek. He sowly pulled the tail out as he set her upright to coil around her.

"Hmm, want to rest?" he asked her, contemplating what to do now.

And Jessica did orgasm, her eyes rolling up once again while her ass twitched and pussy spurted with some of a girl cum, the female all weak after that, slumping in Kira's arms, being quite out of it. The tail pulling out of her made her moan, her ass gaping while she had some problems with focusing her gaze, breathing rather heavily, nodding her head as soon as she was able to understand what she was asked about.

Ayame dozed off, sleeping in the bed with her face nuzzled partly into the pillow. From time to time she muttered something through her sleep.

Kira gently unwound himself off of Jessica, gently setting her down next to Ayame to rest. The extraterrestrial serpent looked back up towards the camera before he opened his mouth while clenching his fists, silently showing his hostility towards Akechi. He then closed his mouth and relaxed, looking closer at the camera more out of curiosity before tilting his head, wondering if someone else besides the scientist was watching as well. He backed down, not wanting to think of trivial things.

He coiled himself around both girls in a circle, using his tail as a pillow for them while his upper body laid above of them in a protective manner, using his own lower body to keep himself from lying directly on top of the girls as he wasn't wrapped around them like he normally would. As their master and changing their lives, the alien saw himself responsible keeping them safe. He then closed his eyes to rest as well.

Jessica was really tired so she didn't move, from a pleasurable high going right away into deep sleep. Ayame seemed to really loved the attention, nuzzling her cheek into the smoothness of Kira's tail. Although the previous activity wasn't related to her she looked tired as well.

After about three hours Ayame woke up, needing to pee and to drink something also being quite hungry. Kissing Kira's cheek she got up from the bed and slowly went to do all that, rubbing her arm, still not being used to be naked all the time, always having a tendency the get cold easily. Yawning she prepared some food and started to eat, yawning softly and rubbing the rest of sleep out of her pretty eyes.

Kira woke up as he heard Ayame move about. He contorted his body a bit in ways only he could to stretch before he went and went over towards her.

"Morning." he said while he slithered up behind her. He waited for a safe moment to nuzzle against her. "Feeling alright? Don't want you to push yourself if you aren't." His attention went towards the bulge his eggs created, having him think a little. He then went and coiled his tail around her, keeping her in place but left her upper body free to finish the task at hand. He glanced over towards Jessica before he spoke up.

"I have been wondering, You know I am not viewing her as such, but do you see Jessica more as our pet now?" he asked out of curiosity. "It just feels like that is how she fits amongst the three of us. I know you've grown close to her, but how do you see her?"

"I feel quite well.. though a bit weak", she answered, nuzzling her cheek against Kira's arm and letting his body wrap around her, warming her up a little bit. "I always saw her as something more than a pet.. but I think she starts to love the position you teach her to like. She wouldn't if she didn't want to, w-with her personality she surely wouldn't go with it if she wouldn't really want to.. And somehow... I see her as a part of you...? It is a bit strange now that I think about it.. And what are you thinking, Master?"
Master was said in a warm tone of voice, much more like she would be telling his name. Actually.. those two were equal by now in her mind, Master and Kira. She.. wanted to be Kira's, was his and wished for it to be like that. Being with Kira made her happy, the snake male still talking to her in her dreams.. taking her to places she never saw before. Ayame loved him with all her being, that much was clear earlier and now even more.

"I was just wondering. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me training her." Kira said as he hugged her by gently constricting his body briefly. "I am wondering about another thing. Did Akechi say anything about myself while I was knocked out? " his voice became uncertain and slightly nervous. He was worried that she would think of him differently if she knew why he contacted her in the firstplace.

"Well.. I am a bit jealous if that is what you are talking about", she said shyly, blushing a bit and then shaking her head. "I don't think so.. I don't remember well what was happening then... more than him... doing some bad things.. and the part about my family.. Why? Is there something you should tell me?"

Back
Top Bottom