Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

Kira kept thrusting his tail while he looked at Ayame, and waited for her to finish before he picked her up and held her in one hand while rubbing her pussy while nuzzling her a bit. He wanted the pair to moan loudly to get Zirco's attention. He began to finger Ayame as he nuzzled her as he picked up speed fucking Jessica with his tail, going deeper into her as well.

With Kira going at her ass like that she couldn't help but moan, unable to focus on eating much. Ayame was eating a bit slowly but soon was finished and mewled softly as the fingers started to rub between her lower lips, already being a bit wet from what was happening to Jessica. She nuzzled against Kira as well, missing his hugs and what not, her belly being definitely rounded slightly more than before.

Zirco got rid of the eggs, leaving her ass twitching and gaping slightly, her cheeks flushed. She did hear the moans and went out of her bedroom and into the living room, it all looking like on the Earth since she was fascinated with it lately. Leaning on the door frame she rubbed her pussy, now very wet from the eggs going out of her like that.

Kira went deeper into each girl as he positioned the hand holding her up to keep her against his chest while he kept fingering her. He thrusted his tail as deep as he could without his hands before raising Jessica off the ground, using her as a tail sleeve. The serpentine alien looked around, meanwhile he wondered about Zirco. In the back of his mind, he wondered if the eggs were wasted on Zirco. However, he wanted to leave his mark with her in someway. Something that could prove he did have his way with her.

He looked at the brands on his girls. Obviously Zirco didn't want to belong to him that way. He wondered if he'd have to find a third slave in order to fully surpress his instincts, hoping Zirco would fill the role originally. She would instead act as an acquaintance to breed with for lack of better terms instead, and any children would be of Zirco's kind.

He may have been freed, but there were still problems he had to deal with about himself. He nuzzled Ayame again while he held onto her protectively, not wanting to let her go.

Jessica's eyes widened when she was moved on the tail, her eyes rolling up as her behind was stretched so much, the tail making her belly bulge, letting out a small, lewd but happy cry out, her pussy really wet at the moment.

Ayame was so, so wet, loving the attention she was being given, hugging Kira and kissing his cheek lovingly, whispering his name as her hole was stimulated with his fingers, making it twitch and become even wetter. Sighing in bliss she could tell that something was troubling her lover and tried her best to show him affection to make him feel a little bit better.

"I could make her ass not gaping and able to take you deeper if you would let me work on her", said Zirco, licking her lips with her tongue, letting two of her snakes rub against her nipples. "Or are you still upset with me?"

Kira took a moment to think before he nodded.

He stopped thrusting his tail and moved Jessica towards the alien girl. He kept his tail inside while he slipped another finger into Ayame. He nuzzled her once again, showing his affection towards her. The alien looked at Zirco before he spoke up.

"I won't forgive you if you harm her or my slut hates it." he warned while he thrusted faster into Ayame.

"Chill out, I'm not here to hurt", she said, making the seen through panel show before her, robotic hands taking the female off of the tail, soft slurching sound could be heard as the tail was pulled out.
Other two were not holding Jessica's legs as another moved closed, holding a syringe filled with a violet liquid. Kira's pet whimpered softly as she saw it but soon the end of it pushed into the flesh of her gaping hole. Smirking softly she repeated it few times, the girl moaning in pleasure as her ass started to close, soon left with tight looking and puckered back hole, looking like it needed some good fucking.
"There you go, try it out again, I've let that hole some incredible stretchy properties", she chuckled, winking at Kira and then muttering to herself. "Hmmm... I wonder if I could remodel her body so you could push through her whole body.."

Kira slid his tail into His slave's ass and started thrusting into it. He repositioned Ayame to be held in his arm, while still able to finger her. he then took Zirco with the other and held her the same way, fingering her as well.

"Wish I had a third slave, but oh well." he said, taking a moment to enjoy the three girls moan. He went deeper into all of them, especially with his tail, curious to see how it would go now. He could tell that it was easier to slid his tail into his pet easier than before. Hearing Zirco made him wonder as well how it would be if Jessica was remodeled, as Zirco said.

Zirco was surprised when being grabbed like that and moaning when Kira started to finger her pussy, it mixing with Ayame's soft moans as both of their pussies started drooling. Jessica's eyes went wide when she felt the tail going much deeper, her flesh giving up way easier, stretching around her Master's tail, touching her belly as it bulged a lot as more and more of a tail was sliding in, making her pee under herself because of the pressure put on her bladder, her ass twitching. It felt so wrong but oh so good.. making her moan and orgasm soon just from her back hole being filled as much as it could.

"You three enjoying this?" Kira asked while he had his way with all three at the same time. He had an idea come to mind as he saw his surroundings and hearing them moan. "I got an idea, let's play a game of Hide and Seek later. If I find you, you get gobbled up. Last one that manages to evade me wins. Zirco, no tricks like before. If I eat you, stay in there." He stopped and brought all three girls against his chest before wrapping his arms
around them.

Gettng another idea, he breifly engulfed Ayame before carefully using his tongue to reposition her so that her head and breasts were outside while restrained inside his maw before lowering his head to the same level as the others, allowing them to play with his mate however they wanted. He then proceeded to start thrusting his tongue in and out of her slowly to make her moan loudly.

"I can't promise.. buuut if there would be no danger for the ship then sure..", she panted out, chuckling softly, her pussy twitching.

Ayame didn't expect something like that to happen and she really moaned loudly when the long tongue was pushed inside her pussy, crying out soon after when Jessica went for her breasts, sucking on her nipples, switching between them. Zirco didn't stay away from the fun, pulling the big breasted, pregnant human girl into a deep kiss, pushing her tongue into her mouth and then throat, making sure she wouldn't pull away from her.

Kira kept thrusting his tongue into Ayame, sucking on her lower body as he kept her close to the other two. For a change of pace, he held both of the other girls before he began moving his tail out of Jessica and slid it into Zirco's ass and began thrusting into it, wantingto make it into an asspussy as well. after fucking it for a bit, he switched back to Jessica and used her ass again for a bit before repeating between the two .

Ayame cried out even if she tried not to, her face as red as it could get while her pregnant pussy was being sated by her lover's tongue. Her eyes rolled up slightly as she came while still being licked inside of her hole, trying to desperately to stay quiet.. and failing.

Jessica groaned softly, her ass closing tightly thanks to the medicine she was injected with before, the puckered lips of her hole, panting and staying still in her master's strong arms.

Zirco was quite stunned with the thick tail being pushed inside of her ass, soon moaning softly, surprised with how good it actually felt. Her body was naturally stretchy so she didn't have much problems with accepting Kira deep inside, her eyes on her belly, seeing just how much it was bulging, touching it softly.

Kira slid his tail in as deep as possible into the alien, partly curious to see if she could take on more than his slave.
Once deeply inside Xirco, he dangled Ayame while moving the other two girls underneath her breasts, silently telling them to suckle on her tits.

No, she wouldn't be able to take as much of Kira's tail but she took quite a bit, her belly bulging, making her legs tremble a little bit as she couldn't believe that much was inside of her. She had no problem with sucking the beautiful breasts of Ayame, making sure to suck extra hard, already able to feel it wasn't long for the female's breasts to start giving milk. Maybe she should help with that? Making Ayame's breasts even bigger than they were.. Kira should like it~

Jessica was sucking on the nipple, it making her strangely calm, pushed into a strange state of mind.

Kira allowed the two suck on Ayame's tits, enjoying the sight. He kept thrusting his tongue as he began pumping his tail in and out of Zirco. He was becoming tempted to try engulfing all three girls at once, but decided against it. He eventually stopped and allowed his pregnant lover out before replacing her with Jessica, wanting her to have a turn.

As he did this, he began to wonder what was going to happen with the girls he owned. Would they stay with him or return back to their old lives to some degree. Ayame would naturally stay with him, but Is Jessica wanting to return to her old life? Thoughts like that sparked his instincts a bit, a budding desire to find a new slave in case if he lost Jessica.

Ayame came in some moment, with her lover's tongue exploring her pregnant pussy, making her moan and squirm before she orgasmed. That done she was let out to rest on the grass, panting and being slightly tired. She looked kind of innocent, laying like that and panting.

Jessica was crying out in Kira's mouth, loving every moment of it while Zirco rode Kira's tail, having her ass stimulated and making her moan as well, the alien woman squeezing her own breasts and playing with her nipples as she was enjoying it all.

Kira kept fucking the two girls respectively before he allowed Jessica out after a while, setting her next to Ayame. Getting an idea to have some fun with, he set Zirco with them before he laid down above his heads.

"I'm getting hungry, and I was wondering if you girls would feed me one of you." he said in a playful manner. He laid down on his stomach and opened his mouth wide, awaiting his "meal" to be fed to him.

He felt his instincts build up again, but he ignored them, mentally telling himself he is satisfied with owning two of the girls with one as his lover as well. But he still felt the urge to claim another, especially when Zirco wouldn't become one and being told he wouldn't have children of his kind with her.

Ayame got on all fours, blushing softly and got closer to Kira. Rubbing his cheek gently she waited for him to devour her, her belly slightly rounded from the eggs growing inside of her womb. Then she paused and squirmed, standing up and running to the toilet, her bladder reminding her of itself.

Zirco was observing that and chuckled. It was kinda cute.
"Kira.. would you like me to make her breasts lactate? I'm sure you would like drinking some milk out of them. Well.. they are almost ready to anyway but why not to speed up the process?", she asked, glancing at the male while her hands went to Jessica's nipples and tugged on them, making her moan and squirm a little.

Kira thought for a moment and shook his head. "No, she's perfect as is to me. you can do it to yourself or Jessica if you want. " he said before helooked at the pair. "I'm stll waiting to be fed since my lunch went off." he opened his mouth, wondering if one of the others would be fed in Ayame's absence. He watched the pair before he wiggled the end of his tail, offering for one of the two to be his tail sleeve as the other was food.

Ayame was soon done but seeing the incredible kitchen and some advanced technology kitchen help here and there she forgot about returning and after eating few bites of this or that she started to cook. There were many things she didn't know but the kitchen robot answered her all questions about it being good or bad for her or any of them.

Jessica was quite out of it but when she saw the tail she got on all fours and got closer to it, missing it being inside of her.

Zirco at the same time wanted to spent some more time inside of Kira.. finding it kind of comforting to be inside of him. She also wanted to explore the sensation a bit more.

Kira saw how things were happening before he moved, pluging his tail into Jessica's ass as he kept his mouth open for Zirco to willingly feed herself to him. He looked at the alien, wondering if she could at least help curb his rising instincts. She was attractive and depite what he learned, was really satisfying to mate with. He wanted her to himself one way or another. He moved his tail in and out of his slave's asspusy, rewarding her for what she did. The serpentine alien wondered if she just loved being there now.

Jessica moaned, loving the sensation of her ass being plugged like that, it being now so sensitive, making her tingle all over. Her toes curled up and she hugged her belly, the feeling enslaving her mind completely as soon as the tail was there, stirring her insides.

Zirco got closer to Kira, smiling softly and letting him devour her, moaning softly at the process, finding it quite exciting. Her belly was pregnant so the least she could do was give him something back as well. Not that she didn't want to get inside his body. It was warm and comfortable after all.

The serpentine alien proceeded to swallow Zirco once she was in, He brought Jessica close and he pulled down on her, making sure she had as much of his tail in as possible. He patted the buldge that the devoured alien created before he spoke up.

"Do we have anything that would bind this little slave's movements and make her a true sleeve for my tail? he asked. "And stay in my stomach. I don't want you coming out like you did before, unless it's an emergency." he shook the buldge as he said that to emphasize his point. She was his prey, and it felt a little aggravating as a predator that she could escape so easy.

Jessica cried out when the tail was pushed so deep inside of her, making her shudder all over. She couldn't help it that it was feeling kind of perfect, having her master's tail up there. Sighing softly she touched her belly, bulged from the intruder.

Zirco moaned when she was swallowed like that, finding it incredibly hot. Being asked that she needed few moments to think.
"Don't shake meeee you evil person.. Fine, fine I'll stay here... though you would need my help if you want to have her like that. My ship wouldn't react to you unless it's something about your basic needs.. like cooking, eating.. drinking.. things like that", she answered, rubbing her breasts and nipples as she was slowly engulfed by warmth. "I could make small portals to remove her legs and arms for as much as you would like to. They would keep them healthy and clean~"

"I don't mean modifying her, I was thinking more like bands or restraints to keep her in place and still when I use her." Kira said. He patted the buldge gently this time. He began to bounce Jessica up and down his tail, wanting to make her moan loudly. He watched the tail sleeve's buldge change size as he thrusted, enjoying the sight.

He wondered how Zirco felt in there and how much she enjoyed being in side his stomach, feeling how she moved around inside. She was enjoying herself obviously, but he began wondering if she would grow to prefer to remaining in him.

Back
Top Bottom