Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

"It's not modifying.. it's more like hiding her legs and arms for some time. So what did you mean.. like some kind of a med that would make her unable to move?", she asked, reaching between her legs and starting to finger herself, letting out a small moan, not minding at all that she could be heard.

Jessica at the same time was mewling and moaning like a little bitch in heat, obviously loving the way she was being abused.

"Ah, then I guess that is fine." Kira said in understanding. "And be honest, you like it in there, right? I can feel you move around inside me and hear the moaning. Maybe you were meant to be my prey after all." he said the last part affectionately. " And you want to be bred further?"

The alien thrusted his tail more in and out of Jessica, enjoying her moans as he used her for her enjoyment.
"Do you want to just be a nameless object and not a slave named Jessica?" he asked, to gauge how she would respond.

"Yeah.. I like being here.. of course not forever but from... mmmmm.... from time to time. It's kind of... sexy and relaxing..", she gasped out, tilting her head back and moaning some more as she kept on fingering her pussy. "Further... how... Ahhhh..."

Jessica nodded and then shook her head, unable to make up her mind.
"N- no... I.. want to have name..", she protested softly but the idea of being on Kira's tail longer made her pussy drool.

"You sure about it? You really like being there. I would still treat you like I have been already. Maybe if she could do it, we could make you a snack for Zirco if she can be like me. Swallow you whole and be carried around inside another's belly that isn't mine. how does that sound?" he asked before thoroughly fucking her ass now. He turned his attention to Zirco. "Guess I should say filling up your ass with my eggs and cum in it. " he began to grope the buldge in various spots as to fondle the alien's ass and breasts.

"Yes, yes, yes, yessss... fuck my ass and push as many eggs in as you can..", gasped out Zirco, her nipples hard as she pleasured herself, thinking that her pussy was already pregnant from Kira and he was about to fill her other hole as well.

"Mas... therrr", she moaned out, unable to say anything more when she was fucked like that, about to orgasm from her ass being penetrated like that, drooling a bit and her eyes rolling up, her ass hole stretched impossibly wide around the alien's tail.

Kira's stomach gently squeezed the alien further into his tail, where the tentacles immediately went to work fucking her ass while some of them coiled around her, restraining her arms and legs so the others could go deeper into Zirco. Within seconds the ones claiming her began to go deeper and harder into her ass.

"Enjoying being bred in the ass, prey?" he asked his "food" , feeling that addressing Zirco like that added some spice to the situation, hopefully making her even more aroused. His attention then turned to Jessica.
"Slave or Tail Sleeve?" he asked simply, wanting to confirm she reached a conclusion.

Zirco gasped and soon was a moaning mess as her ass was fucked like that, not able to count how many of the tentacles were exploring her. Biting on her lower lip she groaned and mewled, happy she stopped the ship for the night before doing all that, knowing that soon all she would be able to think would be Kira's cocks and eggs.

"Both..?", she gasped out, trying her best to focus and failing miserably, some drool trickling down her chin.

Kira kept on having his tentacles fuck Zirco senselessly as he went deeper into her and began laying eggs into her slowly. Hearing her moaning so much showed she really enjoyed it. To the point the serpentine male wondered if it was similar to how Jessica loved his tail inside her ass.

He then had a thought about the alien. Despite being more human in appearance she had a number of similarities as well. Looking at his tail sleeve as he fucked her more, he decided to speak up.
"Zirco, Could you swallow a human whole and just carry her like myself? If so, I got a "snack" for you." He said to the girl before sticking Jessica into his mouth and gobbled her up quickly. Swallowing his tail sleeve, he felt the girls, some excitement starting to form as he anticipated what will happen once his slave reached the alien as more and more eggs were laid inside her ass.

Zirco moaned and mewled when she was being filled with more eggs, her belly growing bigger and bigger.
"I could.... but I'm too full already...", she protested but before she could finish it she knew that Kira already gulped Jessica down.
Well, it was not problem, she could use her for pleasing as well so she reached to her and shoved her face into her pussy and then a hand up her ass, surprised just how soft and well stretched it was. The shot she gave her worked well. Smirking she made sure to shove as much of her arm inside as she could, hearing the girl's ecstatic cries. And she was getting bigger and bigger.. would she be able to move at all?

Kira smiled and patted his stomach, enjoying both girls moaning. He slid a tentacle into Jessica's pussy and bgan fucking her there in alteration to Zirco's arm in the ass. He finished laying eggs into Zirco and pulled those out to replace them with others that ravaged the alien now.

As he fucked both girls, he kept at it for a while, enjoying how they moved as he was in control. This led to a train of thought. Maybe he could condition Zirco into becoming a slave, and satiate his instincts as well. At the thought of actually owning the alien, he immediately came into both girls at the same time, filling them up with his seed.

"You both are well behaved prey. Sexy, fun to fuck, and edible." he said in a pleased, dominating tone, and joking a little with the last part, enjoying his role as a predator. "And I take it you want to stay in there, Zirco. That was a lot of eggs that I stuffed you with."

Jessica was in heaven, her eyes rolled up, a slave to the pleasure she was being given. When Kira finished laying eggs in her other hole she was so round she wasn't sure if she would be able to move at all. If not for her body able to stretch to much she was sure she would tear.. The last egg made her orgasm as well, them stuffing her like that making them rub in all kinds of incredible places.
"You did it.. on purpose..", she gasped out as soon as her orgasm calmed down, loving the fact she was so, so full.

Jessica orgasmed as well, falling asleep right next to Zirco. She was a cute pet, the alien needed to admit that.

Then Ayame came back with food, approaching Kira and looking at him with eyes filled with love. Realising it could look funny she looked down, blushing up to her ears and mumbling a question if he isn't hungry because she made a lot. She ate a lot when making it.. but her tummy growled, obviously wanting more, a cute bulge of her stomach showing there were eggs inside of her.

Kira surrounded himself around Ayame and gently nuzzled her cheek with his snout, He heard her question and began to eat while feeding her himself, wanting to spoil her a little bit. he nuzzled her again when he ate a considerable amount. The alien felt content with his mate outside and the others inside his tail. When he finished he saw there was several leftovers and his mind began to come up with an idea. Funny that now hat he had nothing to worry about, he became more creative.

"When you're finished, I should have some dessert." he said, implying it was to be herself as he took a carrot and rubbed it against her folds teasingly. He wouldn't push her if she didn't want to enact on what he suggested, but he was wanting to try new stuff out on the girls. He took the carrot and held it up, wanting to see how Ayame reacted.

Ayame was very happy when 'hugged' by Kira and spending those tender moments with him, it being very precious for the girl. Soon she was full and again a little bit tired, her body changing to accommodate the new life inside of her. Well, there were some raw and cooked vegetables since she thought that Kira could like it.. and she blushed really hard when faced with her lover's desire. First she thought it could stay inside but remembering how deeply the tongue was able to reach she nodded, wanting to make Kira happy.. and know he would make sure she end feeling really good. Although she hoped they could do something else than sex Ayame decided it could wait to another time.

Kira looked at Ayame before he took several vegetables and used his tail to have her lie down on her back, before laying down several different things onto her body, covering her body a bit. He then used his tongue to gradually consume the food off her. He kept at it before he cleaned her off, his tongue rubbing against her body a fair bit. when he was done, he didn't consume her like she would expect, but instead just picked her up and held her in his arms. He sensed she wanted something else, and considering he didn't know much of making his mate happy aside from sex, he was curious.

"Did you want to do something else with me?" he asked.

Ayame was surprised with how she was made a table but finding it quite nice, the man teasing her through it making her a little bothered in the end. Being held in Kira's arm made her melt, loving it so much that even some tears formed in her eyes. Taking a deep, shaky breath she smiled shyly and nodded, a bit surprised that her lover knew about that. Was it so easy to notice?
"I was thinking it.. uh.. that it would be nice if the both of us could spent some time... like walking... talking.. or playing games..", she proposed quietly, not sure what the other would think about her idea.

"I see. We can do that." the serpentine alien said with a nod. " As for a game, I kind of have one in mind, but it's going to wait until both you and Zirco gave birth. Basically, it's Hide and Seek, but you and Jessica have to look out for Zirco and me. While you were away, found out that sexy little morsel Zirco could eat one of you like I can. But Zirco isn't on my team either. If any of you get caught by me, you're lunch. And if Zirco gobbles you up, I could eat her with you still inside." he explained his earlier idea as he held onto his lover still. "Anyway, I think that alien enjoys being in me a lot. Actually told her to stay inside me unless absolutely necessary once eaten. Regardless, I ate both of them so it's just us right now."

He began moving around, carrying Ayame in his arms.

"I actually have been noticing I have been thinking about new things to try out with you girls. Also, I had dreams of all three of you being my slaves and being constantly bred. I don't know about Zirco's race, but I know my kind are independent from birth. Most the children could do to learn from you is being shown that you are to be mated in the pussy." He said that, unaware that the statement was lewd. "I wonder if you would actually want to have more knowing that."

"That's not a kind of game I was thinking of.. but if you like it..", she answered softly, loving the fact she was being carried in the others arms only for her eyes to widen when hearing what Kira said. "So.. your people are breeding with.. their offspring?"
For now Ayame didn't judge she wanted to know. She would love Kira no matter what.. at least that was what she was thinking. The male saying things about constantly breeding made her blush really hard, not sure what to think about it since she never thought about such things. Sneezing softly she nuzzled into the other's warm and strong chest, waiting for him to answer her questions, happy that they could talk normally at last.. and that Kira liked the meal she prepared for him. He also seemed to be relaxed and that made her satisfied as well.

All four of Kira's eyes widened upon hearing that last part.
"NO! NOT LIKE THAT!" he screamed before he calmed himself down. "Ummm, let's like what you humans called Sex Ed. Don't know what is done for that, but I was thinking of that. And also, can you blame me wanting to hunt somehow? Was in a room for most of my life... I never got the chance to really act natural... And what games could we play? Especially since you are pregnant, one of you girls wants to be on my tail a lot, and the other seems to enjoy being my prey." He raised his tail up to emphasize the two that were inside him. "I know a lot thanks to you, but I don't know everything humans do, especially for fun. Sex is practically the one thing I know for certain you can enjoy with the others."

Ayame almost jumped out of her skin when the male yelled like that. Touching her chest and rubbing it, trying to calm down a little bit she listened to the explanation she was given, letting out an audible sigh of relief.
"Good to know that", she said with a smile and then thought for few moments. "Well, there are many games we could play. Like cardboard games or video games. There are films and anime. Comics to read.. There is a lot of things to do really.. I don't know how much we can do in here but since Zirco was able to get us out of the place we were closed in then there could be some advanced games here we could play together as well. Besides the fact the enjoy the sex doesn't mean they couldn't join in if you give him enough time to get back to their senses.."
That said the girl reached to Kira's cheek and rubbed it gently, her eyes full of love.

Kira nodded and held onto Ayame as she rubbed his cheek. He closed his eyes for a momebt to think about what was said before he nodded.
"Alright, but at this point, I wonder if I have them conditioned to be like that, especially Jessica. And I kinda like Zirco like this. Having her under control eases me a bit. Instincts and all that want me to be in control of even her." he admitted, slightly nervous. " Even if I can't have my children with her, she is honestly really fun to have my way with. Besides, in technicality, Zirco is above you since she is free, and you are my slave remember." he ran a finger over her brand, reminding her of that truth.

"If I tame Zirco, then you'd be even with her. Remember, you'll always be my lover, and that will never change. I just want to have you happy and not feel like I'm putting someone above you. Also, doing this should keep me from going beserk again, like what I did that roped Jessica into all this. I want Zirco as mine. my instincts say to claim her. a desire that has been growing a bit since we met her."

He set Ayame down gently and curled up, looking at the bulge where Zirco and Jessica were in, his eyes showing uncertainty of what to do with them.

Back
Top Bottom