Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

Kira took a moment to consider what to do before he squeezed her breasts. "I don't think you know why I'm here in the first place." he said solemnly. "You were supposed to be killed by me. Eaten and digested after I lured you here." He stopped and closed his eyes. "Akechi's client wanted me to be an assassin under his control. You were a test to see if I can actually go through with it after gaining your trust. But you know what happened instead." He hugged Ayame as he fell silent, holding her lovingly.

Ayame shuddered softly when her big breasts were squeezed like that and listened to what he told her, realising that touching her like that was probably a gesture that helped Kira to calm down.
"Oh...", she said, for few moments not sure what to think but then shaking her head. "I... I can't help that or change the fact.. But I think we both changed a bit after getting to know each other, to have our minds interact with each other.. And I know I'm happy that I've met you although it caused me some grief."

The alien held onto Ayame as he nuzzpdd her again. He then proceeded to tease her pussy with the tip of his tail. as she said, he did change compared to before he encountered the young human. She was meantto be only prey, but instead she became his slave and lover. He proceeded to start squeezing her breasts while rubbing her folds.

As he played with her body, his eyes gradually became slightly feral, his instincts bubbling up a bit. After he knew she was aroused, he moved his tail and started thrusting it into her ass slowly. "Lay the eggs, we need to check." he said as his voice becoming more like a master's. He adjusted his body and then proceeded to partially engulf her into his maw, leaving her lower body out as he pressed his tongue against her belly, applying pressure to help her lay the eggs to see if any managed to successfully attach to her. He would've used his arms if they weren't being used to keep her legs spread apart.

Ayame gasped, not expecting for her pussy to be teased. Her pussy became wetter and wetter, the longer she was stimulated, the nipples of her large breasts soon nice and erect. Then she whimpered when the tail went into her ass, gasping and shuddering all over, soon engulfed by the flesh of Kira's mouth, trying to close her legs in shame but then forced to stay like she was, the hand pressing on her belly. Although there was a lot of pressure and it even hurt a little bit nothing came out this time, her pussy still wet from the stimulation.

Not seeing any eggs coming out, Kira removed his tail and began to thrust it into her pussy while keeping her legs spread apart. He moved the tail in and out of her slowly, wanting to make her moan loudly. He thrusted like this before she orgasmed as he held her in place. Once she calmed down, he tilted his head up and let go of her legs, allowing his beloved slave to slide down his throat, putting her into his stomach. Once he swallowed her, he gently patted the bulge.

He had to keep her safe now, as she was actually pregnant, and not just carrying the eggs. Keeping her inside his stomach was the safest place for her now. Perhaps she would also feel better inside him as well.

It felt so good, to be made to orgasm just like that. She trembled slightly when cumming, her pussy twitching greedily around the tail. Sighing softly when she was swallowed in the end she felt a bit tired. Still there was something she didn't know and wanted to know. She couldn't possibly fall asleep without asking about it.. even when feeling so light headed and tired.
"So.. did it take? Are they okay?", she asked, the flesh wrapping around her and gently massaging her helping to relax. "Tell me... and I'm going to sleep just for a bit... I'm really tired somehow.. even if I woke up not long ago.."

"Yes, and they are okay, I am surprised you have them all as well. I expected just one or two to latch on." he said. before rubbing his belly more. "Go on and rest, I'm keeping you in there for now."

He glanced over to Jessica as he brought his to wrap around her body to pull her towards him.

"Your turn now." he said before spanking her with his tail. He lift her up and spread her legs apart before he engulfed her upper body, using his tongue to push down on the eggs, checking to see if she was pregnant as well while ravaging her ass with his tail while sucking on her.

"Oh.. really? I'm so happy", she said, touching her belly with a gentle smile and rubbing it, some tears showing in her eyes. "I'm going to sleep just for a bit... and then we are going to celebrate. Eat some cake or something..."
That said she fell asleep, her body needing a lot of rest.

Jessica protested when she was pulled from the bed, wanting to sleep some more. She mewled when her asspussy was filled up, the eggs coming all out, showing she wasn't pregnant. Still she came nonetheless.

The camera in the corner of the ceiling moved slightly.

Kira kept on thrusting into his slave, wanting to hear her moan more. He kept thrusting into her before he looked up towards the camera, showing that the girl was his. He kept at it until he pulled out, showing off her gaping ass now to the camera before he began to fisting the asspussy. After a while he stopped and stretched it further before fisting her again.

Jessica wanted to protest but the pleasure was too much for her, gasping as the male seemed to be showing her to someone. It made her blush but before she was able to grumble her ass was filled and fisted, making her body arch as she squirmed. It was stretched so much but still felt so damn good, making her scream in bliss. It felt so good she couldn't possibly not to, her ass trained into a perfect pussy by her master. Even thinking about it added to the excitement. Soon she orgasmed, her other hole drooling untouched.

Kira kept on fisting the slave more. He enjoyed how she screamed, and stretched her even further with his tail entering her ass as well to make her scream more.

"You're nothing but my toy now, you slut." he said, wanting to see if that will excite her further. He didn't do it usually, but considering how Jessica was, she may enjoy it. To go even further, he spanked her with his free hand before fingering her pussy afterwards.

The male was destroying her ass! Still there she was loving every little moment, feeling like she was about to go crazy from how much she was stretched. Mewling like a bitch in heat 'Master' few times she couldn't really help but to want to be abused more, not realising that all those hours of fucking slowly put her mind and body in a state that Kira wanted it to be from a start.

Kira pulle his hand out and fucked Jessica with the tail now as he fingered her core more. Before too long, he stopped and raised his tail up with her still on it. He wondered if her training was complete now, and reduced her into just a toy wanting to be used now. He nuzzled her a little before looking at her.

"How do you see yourself now, slut?" he asked, seeing how she'd react. He then pulled her off his tail and placed her in his mouth feet first as he began to suck her in slowly, so as she could respond. He teased her pussy with his tongue, and stopped when only her head remained out.

Jessica was once again in heaven, her toes curling up as her ass was stretched again and again, her behind twitching and showing how much she loved it. She moaned softly when sucking into the big maw, being surrounded with a warm flesh, a feeling that she slowly grow to appreciate.. Her holes were empty and she wanted that to be changed, craving more.
"I want more of Master", she gasped out, her nipples hard like a little rock as her breasts were rubbed again and again by Kira's flesh.

Kira pulled out the slave and proceded to stick the tail back into her ass, The serpentine alien could tell this is what she wanted almost solely, and he decided to give what she wanted most. Holding her up like a puppet with her ass, he grasped onto her legs and pulled downwards, stretching the asspussy as far as he could without causing any real damage with his tail.

He wondered if the rebellious Jessica still existed, or was simply an absolute anal slut now. He left her dangling on his tail while he began fingering her pussy. He remembered what he asked Ayame, To him, the sight before him cemented how he saw Jessica now: An anal slut who was was more of a pet, maybe an object, than a person.

Her eyes widened when her ass was filled with a tail once again and then more and more, stretching to impossible levels. She mewled when it pushed even deeper, her eyes rolling up as her pussy was treated with some stimulation as well. Her toes curled up and legs shook as she slid a bit further down, touched her bulged obscenely belly, her breath heavy and body oversensitive. It was overwhelming, the pleasure she was feeling at the moment, making her mind blank and wanting only one thing, to be pleasured more.

Kira watched his slave before he raised Jessica to his mouth while looking at the camera. He had a feeling that whomever was watching wanted to see a show. He proceeded to move Jessica up and down his tail, pushing her as deep as he could. He kept fucking her like that while fingering her pussy at the same time until she orgasmed again.

Once she finished, he slowly opened his mouth and wrapped his tongue around his slave, pulling her into his awaiting maw. He closed his mouth on her and tilted his head upwards and gulped down his slave like a crocodile, the girl sliding down his throat as evident by a bulge in her shape going down his esophagus towards his stomach.

He waited for Jessica to enter his stomach while sending the slumbering Ayame into his tail. He then looked at the camera and opened his mouth, showing he had consumed the slave while petting his bulging belly.

The camera was definitely directed at them, there was no doubt about it. Jessica orgasmed strongly, blacking out in the end because of how strong it was, feeling like the tail was reaching the parts that never meant to be touched. And it felt incredibly good, making the girl touch her obscenely distended belly and orgasm her brain out, soon being gulped down and engulfed by warm flesh of her master.

Two more days passed after that, Ayame and Kira living normally, Jessica being her feisty self now and then but being a total slave to the feeling she was given by the alien's tail and flesh. She was always part of a show Kira was giving before the camera he noticed to act strange. He shared his thoughts with Ayame and after talking it over they decided that something was indeed off. They needed their way out of here, the girl pregnant with Kira's offspring and if they would stay here who knows what would happened to their children. Something needed to be done.

They were both sleeping inside of Kira when someone popped out of a thin air into the room. What was strange no one seen her, the monitors from camera's in the room not showing anyone. Her hair moved, hissing softly while she grinned and waved her hand at Kira with a wide grin.
"Heyah, you handsomse snake you~", she cheered, humming softly. "I'm here to make a deal with you. Wanna listen? My name Zirco, nice to meet ya~"
She was wearing a full bodysuit, showing her body well and obviously being something very comfortable to wear, moving with the body if it's wearer.

asasasa.jpg

Kira was relaxing when he heard an unfamiliar voice. He looked around before noticing the unfamiliar girl. He took a moment to look over the girl before he moved and circled himself around her cautiously.

"What is it, Zirco? he asked in slight interest. He never saw the female before, and she obviously wasn't human with the hair being serpentine and alive. He admittingly was attracted to her in a way that was different than his beloved and slave. At the same time, he felt a little wary for Ayame's safety.

"Well.. I was observing you three for quite some time.. and would want to take you from here to experiment on my own. Of course it wouldn't be anything like here. I would ask for your permission before doing anything and I would keep your wife safe. You would be more free than here since I would keep you in gardens. What I want instead would be given your eggs from time to time or for you to keep me in your tail for some time... Things you do with those girls though I would be a boss not you.. You could ask why you and not someone else... and my answer is - because I find damn attractive, your snake parts, your tail, tongue... scales", she hummed, her cheeks flushing and her snakes moving on her head in excitement. "We would destroy this base of course, no need for puny humans to bother you more than they already did."

"I would love to get out of here, but there's a few things I will ned to point out. First off, I refuse to be a guinea pig again. I want more than that." Kira said firmly as he coiled around Zirco. "I want Jessica with me as well. And I refuse to be below somebody again. If you want the eggs, you give me yourself as my slave." He proceeded to move his body to constrict the stranger slowly as his instincts were starting to rise while feel threatened. At the same time the same instincts also said that he should capture her and make him his slave.

"You won't be guinea pig but a willing participant of experiments. You can take both girls with you, I don't mind. By keeping your wife safe I meant the time when the eggs would be ready to hatch. You won't be below me exactly.. more than be my guest but I'm the one saying what will happen and where because it is my equipment and my ship",
Kira's body went through Zirco, showing she was a hologram and she wasn't there physically at the moment. It showed she really was from an advanced technically race and would be able to keep all three of them safe. She could always take them without asking (considering she broke in the system without anyone noticing) but obviously wanted them willing.

Kira was surprised by the fact he went through her. He looked at Zirco and thought for a bit.

"I suppose, but no destroying the place. Ayame wouldn't like that at all. And I still stand with what I said about the eggs." he said firmly while coiling up. "I won't entrust them to someone I don't know." he patted his belly where Ayame was kept in, thinking what he wanted for her.

"You could stay quiet about it... and it would be better for her if we would destroy this place.. not to mention you and your situation. I would also delete all the data about you three so you could relax.. maybe contact her family in few months after everything simmers down. And about not knowing me.. we would be living together.. kind of.. so you would get to know me.. wouldn't that be enough?", she asked, some of her snakes hissing in irritation.

Kira narrowed his eyes and shook his head. "I was betrayed by someone who I grew up with." he said. " Either you submit to me and explain why you want them or else no eggs." The alien curled up and laid down. "I will be honest, I want to make you mine. I just don't know if I can trust you."

Back
Top Bottom