Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

"Hmmm.. you don't sound so bad, huh?", muttered Jessica to herself, stomaching everything that had happened and trying to figure out what to think about Kira. "I'm not sure yet."

Drinking another cup of water Ayame sighed, only now realising just how thirsty she was. Unlike Jessica she wanted to be here with Kira and wanted to have his children so what had happened hit her much, much harder than the other. And she was deeply worried about the alien male she fell in love with, much more than about herself.

Kira nodded before looking at Ayame, concerned about her. He went over as he nuzzled her gently against her cheek. "I hate to ask so soon, but I need to know. Did all the eggs come out painlessly? I mean, did...he struggle at all when he did that?" the alien said awkwardly. "This is very important as I may not had succeeded in breeding you."

The light blue eyes looked up at Kira when he asked her that. Frowning she went back to the memory she wasn't fond of.
"Uhm.. it hurt to have that part of s-stretched so wide.. s-so I'm not sure.. I don't think he struggled but.. I was feeling a bit funny just before that so I thought they were... alive..", she said softly, her eyes staying on the male.

"Then we can relax. if I successfully impregnate you, the eggs would have attatched to your womb securely. He would have needed to use tools to make them loose." He explained, his tone soft and understanding. "If that was the case, I would be more furious than I am already. It may be hard to do this, but think of the failed eggs like a chicken's. They will never develop in that case. It will help you cope immensely as the odds of succeeding are extremely low."

Ayame was listening to the explanation, blinked and smiled, wiping off some tears and nodding her head, feeling almost dizzy from the relief she felt at the moment. At least that one nightmare was eliminated out from the experience. Sighing she drank one more glass of water and took a deep breath in and out.
"I'm r-really glad that they weren't your babies.. I.. I felt so awful..", she muttered and tried to smile. "S-s-so we can try again, ri-right?"

"As many times as possible." Kira said before eyeing Jessica. "Remember, the reason my kind has slaves of other races is to increase the odds to have children. However, I won't do that with Jessica unless both of you agree to it. Unless that happens, it'd only be you who I attempt to breed with." He nuzzled her again. "I won't do it tonight unless you want to."

Ayame thought for few seconds before nodding her head, blushing when her arms wrapped around Kira's neck. Somehow.. she found herself wanting to do it again, to try giving her lover and master what he wanted the most. "I-it would be fine to try again..", she muttered and then cleared her throat. "I need to go on the toilet and want to take a shower.. so could you leave for now? I mean we could take onee together if you want.."

Kira nodded as he went outside, closing the door behind him with his tail. His attention went towards Jessica. "I'm wondering, after you're cleaned, do you want to be played with again like before? I know you enjoyed it greatly. Perhaps I'll do it with you two together. " He questioned. He knew that she enjoyed it a lot last time, and he had an idea to cheer them up.

Jessica ate every last bit of the leftovers and now was sipping on whatever was in her glass. Her eyes focused on the male as she thought about it, smirking a bit when she felt her ass reacting to the mere thought of it.
"Well.. there is not much to do here so I can at least explore some of the dirty things no human would be able to give me.. Though.. what if we go out from here? There is no way for me to have babies after you had me?", she asked, actually quite curious.

"I apologize, but that is correct. It's to ensure I have a chance to reproduce, and that you can't be impregnated by another. Only I can impregnate you now." he explained. "It's a permanent change as well." he moved his tail and spanked her on the brand. "Besides I think you can't enjoy a human male again now that you've had me."

Jessica flinched when spanked like that, blushing softly. Thinking for few moments she shrugged.
"You can't be sure about it.. Also.. can you have like.. a human baby?", she asked, tilting her head back and stretching, not really bothered her big breasts were on the view. "Also what.. are you going to do.. Live all your life here, being closed like an animal with your children not knowing anything other than this room?"

"It'd be of my race, not yours. And I don't want to be here all my life, but where the fuck can I go? You know how people would react to me. They'd be afraid and see me as a damn monster..." he responded with a sigh. "Besides, Akechi would have the government hunt me down."

Jessica glanced at the male and then back at her glass, thinking things through. After few moments she nodded her head. As the things were now there was no chance to escape. Still it didn't mean there was no chance the situation would change.
"You're kind of trapped and we are with you", she said, stretching some more and yawning.

Kira nodded as he went over and nuzzled Jessica. He scooped her up and carried her over his shoulder towards the bathroom, stopping as he waited for Ayame to open the door. He set her down while spanking her again playfully. "The question is how to have you two together in my mouth: facing each other or stacked?"

Ayame just stepped into the bathtub, the door not closed since there was no lock. Saying a bit louder that it was open she hid herself under the bubbles, yawning softly and waiting for someone to step in or say anything.

"You can carry a person that ate a lot like thaaaat", she protested, impressed she was carried so easily.

Kira knocked on the door so as to not startle Ayame as he slowly came in with Jessica. He spanked Jessica and coiled up beside them. "Everything alright?" he asked. "Would you mind if Jessica joined you? Rather you both get clean together for two reasons. First is I don't want us to be seperated for now. Second is I want to do something with you two."

Ayame knew that she would love to have a bit of privacy but at the same time her mind was going back to what had happened so maybe it really would be best to be together. The bathtub was big enough so even Kira could hop in..

Jessica grumbled when spanked but seeing the other girl like that she smirked, got into the warm water and kissed her lips softly, groping the breasts that was slightly bigger than hers, smirking as she heard the innocent moans.

Kira waited before Jessica got in before he followed. He hissed slightly when the water made contact with a stitching, the change of temperature agitate it slightly. The alien proceeded to coil around the pair while moving his hands to rub their pussies. He wanted them to enjoy this as much as possible. He closed the door behind them, knowing that this was the only place of privacy from the cameras of their prison.

Ayame was surprised when she felt the hand between her legs, her moan mixing with Jessica's while he breasts were handled so expertly, not wanting the other female to stop, not knowing that the other was enjoying her lewd moans and wouldn't stop anytime soon. The two made some delicious sounds while enjoying themselves, Ayame's nipples being explored thoroughly.

Kira slipped a finger into their folds and began pumping them in and out of the pair. He was enjoying the two slaves going at it with each other, reinforcing that his plan could actually work. "That's my girls, keep it up." he said encouragingly. the fingers went deeper into both girls gradually, intending to arouse them completely.

Deepening the kiss Jessica squeezed those big mounds hard, smirking at the delicious cry that Ayame let out, their pussies closing tightly around Kira's probing fingers. It helped to forget what had happened so both of them got into it more and more.

Kira kept fingering them for a few before stopping to nuzzle them both. He then wrapped his arms around the two of them. "I'm getting hungry." he said playfully. "How flexible are you two? I'd want to eat you both together."

"Well.. I think we will manage, right cutie?", asked Jessica, kissing Ayame's cheek and being quite glad, seeing her blush cutely and nod her head. "Awww, such an adorable thing you are~"

Ayame was so embarrassed at the moment... but she actually liked the other female, finding her quite nice and at least one of those that didn't try to hide their true self. Her sister was like that.. She teared up when thinking about that but was kissed, it stopping all the thoughts once again.

The alien nodded before he picked them both up, not wanting to wait anymore. He started by lifting them up while gently placing them into his mouth ass first facing each other. He tilted his head up and allowled them to slide into his mouth, leaving their arms and legs dangle with their heads as the mouth stretched around the rest of their bodies.

The two gasped in unison, still not being used to being lifted like that and so easily. It felt strange to be sliding like that into the male, the fact that each of them knew how it felt somehow making it better.. Jessica kept on kissing the cute girl, enjoying the taste of her lips.

Back
Top Bottom