Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiment [private for me and Blazorna]

"Says the dead girl who bred with a snake."Akechi said in response before he began fisting her roughly. "You both whore yourselves out to something that isn't human. You aren't people, just slabs of meat that can talk now." he glanced at both girls with a smirk.

"He is not a sna-", she gasped out only to cry out when the whole hand was pushed inside her wet pussy.

"You find yourself excuses so you would be able to look in the mirror in the morning without being disgusted, huh? You're much worse than any animal would ever be, you sicko", growled Jessica, spitting at the male.

"I live for my research, and science isn't pretty." the doctor said calmly. "I honestly am surprised that Kira failed to do what we raised him to be: an assassination tool for our benefactor. Ayame was supposed to be a test, and have her become his meal, not belong to him. We didn't know what was going on in his remote contacts with her, but it obviously wasn't what we wanted. However, the failure is still good for some things at least."

Thinking about Kira Ayame came, her pussy pulsing around the males hand. She sniffled but at least she knew that she thought of the person she loved when cumming, not about.. this excuse for the human being.

"You're... so vile", said Jessica, scrunching her nose and looked away from the male, shaking her head at him, disdain dripping from the tone of her voice.

Akechi pulled his hand out of Ayame before he took the cart, which had the eggs, and left without another word. once the door behind him closed and locked, the restraints for the girls unlocked, freeing them from the chairs as the elevator opened, revealing to show Kira inside, still unconcious as his torso was stitched up in various spots.

Jessica looked at the alien without much of emotions, still trying to stomach the rape that had place there.. but to tell the truth her live was full of worse things than that. Though if she was impregnated.. not that wouldn't be good.

Ayame on the other hand had no time to worry about anyone else and run to Kira, her legs a bit weak. Kneeling next to him she rubbed his arm, calling his name, her big eyes full of worry as she waited, not sure what had happened to the male while they were here.

The alien groaned weakly as he opened up three of his eyes, followed by the fourth as a sharp headache became noticable. He slowly rose up before he checked his surroundings.
"What the hell?" he saw the chairs before hissing in pain before placing his hand over one of the stitches. "Damn it... feels like they placed stuff inside me."

Blinking few times she sniffled and fell apart, crying really hard. Surprisingly enough Jessica came closer and petted Ayame's head, remembering she was rather innocent and gentle girl. Looking at Kira she sighed.
"Akechi took her eggs, showed us our deaths, raped me and made Ayame cum", she explained, shaking her head. "I don't know what they placed in you.. he didn't say.."

Hearing that, the alien immediately wrapped his arms around both girls to comfort them. He ignored the stabs of pain, his priority was his girls.

"Jessica, Ayame... I'm so sorry about everything... I ruined everything for you." he said feeling responsible for what happened. "I'll make him pay for what he did to you two..." his tone became cold and full of rage. He grew up under Akechi's care for years, and ever since Ayame came into his life, the doctor was acting differently.

Jessica let out a surprised gasp when she was hugged, not sure how to react to that. The feelings inside her were still very complex and mixed so she simply stayed were she was, trying to figure them out. Frowning softly she glanced at the alien. Well.. he really didn't seem like a worst asshole around here.

Ayame was simply letting out all the emotions in form of tears, the best way of mankind to prevent their mental health from deteriorating. The strong arms around her helped a bit, her loss deep and grief even deeper, small sobs still easily heard.

Kira closed his eyes and remained silent before he led them to the elevator, coiling around them protectively.the door immediately closed and the elevator went up without them pressing the button. Kira covered himself over his girls to keep them safe as the door opened. He eased a little when he realized that they were back at the White Room.

None of them was talking while going back, Ayame's sobbing slowly calming down as she was just resting in Kira's arms. Jessica didn't feeling like talking as well, thinking about some different things, just to make her mind working and focus on something different than the situation at the hand, knowing she would have enough of time to do it later on.

Kira took the pair and took them towards the bed before he laid down and gently coiled around them together. "I'll never let you two out of my sights again. I don't want you two to suffer like that ever again." he said softly. He nuzzled the pair and glared at the camera.

"There's nothing you can do.. They would put you to sleep and we would be taken again if they would want to", said Jessica reasonably, shrugging but finding the touch.. acceptable. "I think the worst part was seeing those bastards killing us off.. Though I'm biting through my veins if that old fucktard impregnated me."

Ayame started to sob more once again, feeling sad and used, feeling very, very lonely and small all of a sudden.

"If outside then yeah, but I can keep you inside me if that happens. Make it harder for them at least get to you two." he said before stroking the back of Ayame's head to comfort her. "But don't worry, I know you won't be pregnant. Only I can now since you were filled wih my cum." he said before closing his eyes. "Do either of you want to be inside me? To feel safe?"

"Oh fuckk... At least one good thing that happened to me today", she sighed, rubbing her face and laying on her side. "I don't know if I want to go back... I want to take a shower and have something to eat, I'm starving."

Ayame nodded her head, feeling like hiding from everyone and everything.

Kira pointed to the table. "There's some food already for you over there, and I'd let you take a shower afterwards."The serpentine alien stated before hugging Ayame tightly. "Head or feet first then, Ayame?" He rubbed his hand up and down her back gently as he spoke.

Ayame just hid her face in Kira's strong chest and sniffled, not feeling like deciding about anything or talking, wanting to be safe and fall asleep.

"Neat. Also I've read somewhere you should give the person after mental shock a reassurance and all so I don't know if pushing her in your belly would be okay..", she commented, slowing getting off of the bed and sitting down on the chair, her legs a bit weak after everything that had happened, the food filling her belly feeling heavenly.

"I see... I do not know how to do that, but I will make sure that nothing like what happened will happen again. I will figure out someway to keep you both safe." The alien vowed. He gently stroke the back of his mate to help her relax. "I won't stop until I have you have my children, Ayame."

"I guess you're not the worst person around here", she muttered, shrugging and focusing on eating, sighing and taking few sips of the juice that was delivered with the food.

Ayame sniffled and looked up at Kira, her eyes red and puffy from crying. Nodding her head she hid her face against Kira's chest.

"Thanks." Kira said to Jessica as he gently stroked the back of Ayame's head in an attempt to soothe her. He picked up his mate and looked at her. "You want to stay out here in my arms? Or do you feel safer inside my stomach?" his voice was soft nd gentle when he asked that before looking towards the older woman. "Don't get the wrong idea. It's just to have her feel safer if it helps."

Jessica just shrugged, not sure if the male was supposed to thank her or not for saying something like that. Anyway it was all good since she couldn't get pregnant and she was sure there would be a way out of the situation, sooner or later. Her guts told her and so far they were always right. Still the last thing she heard about not misunderstanding left her perplexed, not knowing what the male could mean by that.

Ayame at the same time sniffled softly and rubbed her eyes.
"Yeah... I want to wash my face a-and then.. then rest there a bit", she muttered very quietly, her voice hoarse from all the crying. "And.. I'm thirsty."

Kira nuzzled Ayame and petted the back of her head. He carried her over towards the bathroom, his attention focused on a paper cup dispenser next to the sink as he gently set Ayame down. His attention went towards Jessica. "Going to join her?" he asked.

Taking the paper cup Ayame drunk four or five portions of it before taking a deep breath and washing her face, seeing her hands were still trembling slightly. Knowing that they had no way of escaping this place was weighing on her mind at the moment.

"To join in what exactly?", asked Jessica curiously while still chewing on the food and taking small sips of juice.

"Resting inside my stomach with Ayame." Sean said bluntly. "It will be after you got clean. Should at least feel safer in a safer place than out here, where that bastard could force himself on you again. I can't trust him anymore... I just want you and Ayame be safe at all costs. I am responsible for you two afterall, but it's more than that. It pains to know I am useless with what happened."

Back
Top Bottom