Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White eyed savior [Yaoicest!]

[[I'm sorry, I just can't rape Neji!! Y^Y]]

Sasuke whimpered a few times as they moved, and he even stumbled once, causing him to hiss loudly and his face to contort in pain. But still, he kept walking, leaning on his friend for support until he could lay back down in his bed.

The Uchiha heard himself murr softly as his head was pet, and watched as Neji left the room. He gingerly curled onto his side, and after a few minutes, fell into a light sleep.

((hehe, no problems, we can skip to afterwards ^^;; ))

It was the next morning when Neji returned, entering the Uchiha estate quietly, almost silently, now dressed back in his own normal clothing, walking towards Sasuke's room, knocking on the door when he arrived. After a few seconds, he started to open the door and step inside. "Sasuke....are you awake? Would you like some breakfast...?" Neji's voice was a little quieter than normal, and he couldn't quite bring himself to look directly at Sasuke.

Sasuke groaned softly as knocking woke him up. He slowly opened his eyes, and it took him a few moments to respond. "No," he said softly as he pushed himself up into a sit, his face contorting in pain from time to time as he did. "Come sit with me," he asked softly.

Neji nodded, walking over slowly and sitting down on the edge of the bed. He knew Sasuke would still be in pain, still sore, but the wounds would be healing from the ointments at least. "How are you feeling this morning? I know you're still in pain but....how are your wounds?" Neji managed to slowly look up at Sasuke, though he couldn't quite bring himself to smile, not when the memories were so fresh in his mind, not when just a few hours ago he was going through....that. Though perhaps fortunately, this time had been more....relaxed. Neji hadn't protested, he'd done as Hiashi asked, and his willingness had been rewarded with only minor roughness.

"I think they're... getting better," he informed softly. His external wounds ached only if he moved wrong, it was his inner wounds that were causng him the most pain. Sasuke lifted his hand and took hold of Neji's. "Are you ok?" he asked back.

"I'm glad they're healing..." Neji nodded slightly, glancing over at Sasuke as the other boy took his hand. "I'm.....as well as could be expected I suppose. You don't need to worry about me, it's nothing new really...." He sighed softly, shaking his head. "I'm used to it by now really.....I guess it's mostly just a case of doing as he says without question....it makes things easier. Sometimes I can just....lay there really"

Sasuke continued to frown slightly as his friend spoke, and by the end of it, he was pressing himself close to the older teen. The Uchiha closed his eyes and rested his cheek on Neji's shoulder, gripping his hand tightly. "I'm sorry... I couldn't help you," he said softly before lifting his head again, and this time slowly leaned in, and if he was allowed, would press his lips gently to the older shinobi's.

He felt so weak and helpless... if he had been able to walk stright, Sasuke would have followed his newfound friend, and beaten Hiashi into oblivioun! Or at the very least tried to help Neji out... God he hated Naruto for doing this to him, hated Neji's uncle for hurting Neji... And he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Neji seemed to hesitate at first, turning away slightly, but after a few moments, his resistance just broke down, and he turned his head to slowly return the kiss, leaning against Sasuke for a moment, before he found himself....deepening the kiss, rubbing his tongue against Sasuke's lips, then trying to push it into the younger boys mouth. For some reason....Neji just found himself....desperate....desperate for any kind of affection.

Sasuke flinched a bit when the other turned his head away, but he sighed happily when Neji seemed to change his mind. The kiss grew desperate before long, and he found he couldn't deny the other this. The Uchiha parted his lips slightly and allowed the tongue inside, he understood this need, and he readily gave the affection Neji so craved.

The younger teen moved his arms to wrap them loosely around Neji's neck, his fingers playing with the long strands. After a few moments of debating, Sasuke started to lay back, pulling Neji with him until the other was over top of him, while Sasuke himself was on his back on the mattress.

Neji's tongue near thrust into Sasuke's mouth, moving around, exploring, rubbing against the other tongue. Neji had never felt like this before, but after all these years, something seemed to have awoken inside of him, and the desire was burning within him. He leaned down as Sasuke moved down aswell, hovering above the other boy, though careful not to put any weight on him as they continued kissing, until finally Neji had to pull away for breath. "I....I'm sorry I....I couldn't stop...."

A dark flush grew on Sasuke's cheeks when he heard himself groan pleasurably into the kiss, and attempted to return the affection. He panted softly when Neji pulled away, and shook his head. "Don't be sorry," he said before pulling the older teen down a bit to press their lips together once again. "I don't want you to stop," the Uchiha managed to mutter before restarting the kiss, his own tongue gently lapping at the other's upper lip.

Neji was a little surprised at Sasuke's insistance that he not stop, he would've thought something like this was the last thing Sasuke would want. But this....god Neji wanted this. He couldn't stop, his body wanted more, oh so much more. To know this affection, to know this need and desire, and to know it was being returned...it was driving him wild. Neji quickly leaned in to start kissing more, then slowly find himself starting to grind his hips into the other boys, allowing Sasuke to feel the throbbing erection contained within Neji's pants.

Dark eyes slid closed as the kiss started up again, and he felt goose bumps form on the skin not covered by bandages. Sasuke found himself wanting this almost as badly as Neji did... He wanted the older teen to replace Naruto's touches with his own, and just that though alone had Sasuke arching up against the older ninja.

The Uchiha gasped and shivvered when Neji started rocking against him. He himself was still nude, so having that cloth clothed erection rubbing against his bare, slowly swelling member was enough to make him moan softly. "N-neji," he gasped, pulling his head away from the kiss to arch his back and neck in soft pleasure.

Sasuke swallowed thickly before running his hands along the Hyuuga's back, gently gripping at the shirt, pulling at it, as if he wanted it off.

Neji found himself grunting as he felt himself grinding against the other boy, then groaned as he broke the kiss, long enough to allow Sasuke to pull the shirt off him. There were a few fresh scratches on Neji's body, probably from the previous night, but Neji didn't seem to mind. He just started moving to start pulling away at his pants and underwear, almost immediately kicking them away, leaving him totally naked besides his headband. He quickly began kissing Sasuke again, leaning down to start rubbing their cocks together, Neji's own twitching and throbbing with desire.

Sasuke whimpered softly as the contact between them was broken, even if it was just so Neji could undress himself. He flushed at the sounds he made, but other then that, he made no indication he disliked this. Still, he frowned at the scratches along his friend's body, and gently touched them with his fingertips. The Uchiha was about to lean in and lick at the scratches, but he was once again taken into a kiss.

Soft moans and mewls were let out into the kiss as Neji started to grind against him, this time without clothing. Sasuke moved his left hand down and wraped his fingers around both his and Neji's erections, holding them together. Hs own precum mixed with the Hyuuga's, making each grind that much easier, and that much more satisfieing.

Neji grunted, shivering as he felt Sasuke wrap a hand around their erections, his own pulsing in Sasuke's hand. "Nnnnn.....y-yes...." Neji's face twisted in pleasure. Clearly he wasn't used to someone else stimulating him like that, and the way his hips were twitching and thrusting into Sasuke's hand, it was obvious he wanted much much more. He slowly stared down into Sasuke's eyes, panting as he stared down at the boy. "......If we keep going....I might not be able to stop...." New urges and desires were awakening within Neji. For so long he had been nothing more than a toy for his uncle, and now....but now...now it was Neji's turn for pleasure.

Sasuke gasped softly at the Hyuuga's sounds, and couldn't help but stroke them both at the same time, causing his own hips to buck against his friend.

Dark eyes met with creamy white, and Sasuke's flush deepened even further at the words. "I told you... I don't want you to stop," he repeated. "Just try... try not to make me bleed." The Uchiha wasn't sure just how far Neji wanted... needed to go, and he wasn't sure how far he was ready to go himself, but...

But... he just couldn't bring himself to say no.

Sasuke pulled his hand away from their throbbing members, and again wrapped his arms tightly around the other's neck, pulling him closer.

Neji groaned as he felt Sasuke thrusting against his cock, their erections grinding together, pre-cum dripping everywhere. "I wont....I wont bring back that pain....I promise..." Neji leaned down, bringing a hand up to gently stroke Sasuke's cheek soothingly, kissing for another moment, before he started to pull away and down, beginning to kiss and lick down Sasuke's neck, then slowly down the boys chest, stopping to gently bite and suck on the boys nipples, before his mouth continued its journey downwards.

Sasuke closed his eyes and ended up nuzzling the hand on his cheek, gaspng into the gentle kiss, and opening his eyes again. "I trust you," he replied, letting his mouth hang open and tilt his head back at the gentle kisses to his neck.

When lips touched the juncture of his neck and left shoulder, Sasuke gasped and quivered. Apparently that was one of his little pleasure buttons. Dark eyes were covered once again, and he flinched in pleasure at the nibble to one of the hard buds on his chest, his hips jerking upwards.

Not really sure what to do with his hands, he let them rest beside him on the bed. "Tell... tell me what you're doing..." he pleaded softly. Before Naruto, sex was far from his mind, and he never really knew what to expect, and n truth he still doesn't, and it frightened him a little... But if Neji told him what was happening, he was sure it would calm his nerves.

"What I'm doing? Mmmm...." Neji continued to lick across Sasuke's stomach. "I'm going to help take away all the pain...." Neji planned to take things relatively slowly, he wouldn't go all the way just yet. He knew Sasuke needed more time to heal before they did that, or at least before Sasuke could take anything inside of him. "Mmmmm.....here we go..." Neji slowly started to take Sasuke's cock into his mouth, sucking and slupring on it expertly, moving his tongue across it, clearly extremely skilled at doing this.

Stomach muscles quivered under the licking tongue, and he whimpered in need at the words that came from the older teen. "Go? What do you.... AH!" Sasuke arched his back, fingers clutching the sheets under him tightly as warm, wet, heat wrapped around his straining member. He tossed his head back, mouth wide open, eyes shut. "Oh god Neji~~" he moaned, hips twisting and jerking of their own accord.

Neji just continued his expert sucking of the younger boys thick cock, making sure to drool all over it, lifting his head up so only the tip was in his mouth, before suddenly diving back down, engulfing the entire thing in his mouth with one movement, deepthroating the other boy easily. At the same time, Neji's hands went to Sasuke's balls, starting to massage them softly, his fingers going to all the right places as he sucked harder on the cock in his mouth, Neji's tongue practically wrapped around it.

Sasuke's cries grew louder as the other teen continued. Dear god this was amzing! He felt like his balls were gonna explode and Neji had only just started! Without really meaning to, the Uchiha lifted his left hand and tangled into the long locks of the elder shinobi. "S-stop Ne-Neji... I-I'm gonna cum," he complained, his whole body protesting his words.

Neji just smirked at hearing those words, starting to slurp even harder, flicking his tongue quickly over the tip of Sasuke's cock, as if sucking and drawing the cum from the other boys cock. Clearly Neji intended to swallow every last drop of the hot fluid when it came from the boy. His hands started to squeeze softly at Sasuke's balls, massaging them in an effort to draw out as much cum as possible, and make this feel as good as it possibly could for Sasuke.

Pale legs bent and toes curled as the Uchiha tossed his head back with a silent cry. Sasuke clenched his eyes shut and let out another yelp as he came into the other boy's mouth. "N-neji!" His hips jerked and body quivered as his climax sent wave after wave of pleasure through him, cum splashing up and filling the Hyuuga's willing mouth.

Back
Top Bottom