Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White eyed savior [Yaoicest!]

"Ok," he said softly before laying down on his bed, resting his throbbing head on the soft pillow. The boy pulled his blanket up and covered his lower body from view.

Sasuke was quiet until Neji came back into the room and slowly sat up, resting his back against the head board. "Thanks," he said softly, his eyes downcast. He hated needing to be taken care of, and he hated the feeling of dirt all over his body, and the bit of dried blood between his legs.

Neji smiled as he walked in with breakfast, setting the food down on the edge of the bed so it was easily reachable. "Now, eat on up ok? After that I'm guessing you'd probably like to take a shower huh...?" Neji knew the feeling of being dirty after such a thing as what Sasuke had been through....knew the feeling all too well. "Just try to take it easy today alright? Don't rush things, let yourself get back to normal in your own time.....it'll happen, just trust me"

He hadn't really realized just how hungry he was until he saw the food. Sasuke nodded his head a few times to answer the questions before reaching for a sandwhich. With his head still lowered in shame, he ate the food quickly and quietly.

The raven heard what Neji was saying, but he wasn't sure he could believe him. Get back to normal? "How can I be normal now?" he asked softly, flinching at how weak and frieghtened his voice sounded.

"I know it seems difficult....believe me....I didn't think I could either....but....with time, you can go back to your normal self. And at least....at least you wont have to be alone" Neji reached out and gently put a hand on Sasuke's shoulder. "I'll be here to help you through this. You'll have someone who understands....you wont ever be alone as you work through this"

The hand on his shoulder and the words his newfound friend said, made his upper body jolt. Sasuke dropped his sandwich and snapped his hand up to grab the one on his shoulder, just to hold it. Sasuke's hand gripped tightly to the Hyuuga's as tears filled his eyes. "I feel so..." he had so many words to fill that blank he couldn't pick. 'Weak, filthy, helpless, broken,' but now he knew that 'alone' wouldn't fit there anymore.

The younger ninja's head drooped further, his lips pulling back as a soft sob jerked his body again. Those tears he felt dripped from his eye lashes and he hated it. Hated to be so weak.

"Just.....let it ouy ok?" Neji rubbed Sasukes hand, smiling lightly in an attemp to reassure the boy. "It'll help you....trust me...I know..." Neji knew all too well that the crying could help, he had felt better after sobbing alone in his room...but Sasuke wasn't going to be alone, no...Neji would make sure of that. "Come on....a shower will help you feel better Sasuke, trust me, you'll feel like a different person afterwards"

Sasuke choked softly and another sob shook his shoulders, his hand tightening around Neji's. He nodded his head at the advice, of couse Neji knew what would make him feel better, but it was still hard for the pridefull Uchiha to belive.

"Alright," he said after a little bit, his head still down. A shower sounded nice. "Help me get to the bathroom," he tried to make it sound like an order, like he normally would have, but instead his voice sounded so frail.

Moveing the half eaten sandwich back onto the plate, then moving the plate out of the way, he moved to stand up, a few whimpers escaping his lips as his body moved, jarring his broken bone. Once on his feet, Sasuke was unsteady, his thighs shaking. It hurt to stand...

Neji blinked at the strange tone Sasuke had used to order him, but he smiled and nodded. Despite the frailness in Sasuke's voice, he would respond as if it had been perfectly normal. "Alright, come on" Neji started to help Sasuke up carefully, being careful to make sure the blanket stayed wrapped around the Uchiha's waist to preserve his dignity, before they started to walk. "I know it hurts....but I can't do much more...I'm not a doctor so I don't know how to heal you any faster. It's just a few more days before the ointments heal the broken bones though ok? After that you'll just be a little sore...."

"Thanks," the boy mumbled softly, and not just for helping him to the bathroom, but for going along with his act. Sasuke wrapped his arm around the Hyuuga's shoulders, leaning on him heavily for support, the limp far to evedent for his likeing. He was thankful for the covering, but he doubted he had any dignity left in him at the moment.

Even with help, the normally short walk to the bathroom across the hall took at least 2 minutes, but it felt so much longer to Sasuke. When they reached to door, he refued to need help opening it, and dispite the pain it caused his cracked wrist, he turned the knob and flipped on the light.

The bathroom was simple, counter, sink, toilet, bathtub with a shower curtain, but it was maticulessly clean. "I can... clean myself," he tried, not sure if Neji would really leave him alone in the shower, especially with his still shaky legs and soft panting from the short walk... He wasn't exhausted by it, breathing was just still a little painful.

"Alright..." Neji nodded slightly at Sasuke's statement, or perhaps more of a request to be left alone. Whilst the Hyuuga knew that the other boy was likely barely capable of showering himself, it was important that he try. It was important to try and let Sasuke re-assert his independance quickly. Better to try and fail than not try at all. "I'll be waiting right outside the door ok?" Neji nodded, then turned to go, walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind him, though he made sure it wasn't locked. Just in case.

Sasuke was surprised, but very happy when Neji agreed. "Alright," he nodded, and once the door was closed, he made his shaky way to the bathtub, refusing to look in the mirror, he didn't want to see what he looked like.. He turned the knob with his left hand and while he waited for the water to warm up, he slowly sat on the toilet seat. He hissed as his sore rump met with the hard plastic covering, but he did his best to ignore it.

The younger teen made slow work of removing his bandages, flinching as the dried blood stuck to the fabirc and opened up the scabs. There was a bit of blood, but it wasn't too bad, he was just a little worried about getting into the shower with all these woulds and bruises.

Swallowing thickly, Sasuke stood up again and removed the blanket from his body, ignoring the fress blood now staining it. Using the towel rack behind the tub for balance, he stepped into it with a soft whimper, and using the wall for support, slowly lowered himself onto his knees, to worried his legs wouldn't hold him up.

The water burned his woulds, but he didn't care, he was too busy watching the blood wash away from his thighs and swirl down the drain... and as though that sight clicked something in his mind, as if it made him just now realise the extent of what his best friend did to him, Sasuke sobbed.

Pale arms wrapped around his body in a tight 'hug' and his head hung low, the water dripping off the bangs and hiding the tears that fell from his eyes again. This time his crying wasn't silent, he readily sobbed, his rib hurting with each one.

Neji could hear the sobbing through the door, but he didn't enter the room. Sasuke needed this, to get things out and regain his independance. But, he did clear his throat, coughing slightly from in the hallway, just to remind Sasuke that he was, that someone was with him, that the Uchiha wasn't alone. Neji just continued to sit in the hallway, leaning against the wall, letting Sasuke take his time in the shower.

For ten minutes or so the teen simply sobbed in the tub, pausing only when Neji cleared his throat. After that, Sasuke slowly lowered his hands from his sides and looked down at himself. The large gouging claw wounds on his chest, the smaller ones on his arms and legs; The small puncture wounds on his hips where Naruto's claws had dug into this skin; the bruise on his side that was getting larger and larger, he was afraid to think about what his face looked like.

Once he got over the slight shock of seeing the state his body was in, he reached over to grab the shampoo and squirt a small amount into his hand. Sasuke brought the soap filled hand to his head and started to scrub at his head, gently at first, before he started to scrub roughly.

Unfortunatly, he pressed to hard to his wounded temple and yelped loudly, jerking his hand away from his head.

"Sasuke?" Neji looked over at the door as he heard the yelp, then knocked on the door. "Are you ok in there...?" He didn't enter just yet, not wanting to walk in unless invited. He wanted to give Sasuke whatever dignity and pride he could after all. "You want me to get you anything....? Once you're showered we should re-apply some more ointment, it'll help your wounds heal a little faster"

"I.... I'm fine," he replied, frowning at his hand. "I just didn't know my head was bruised..." he added before going back to gently wash his hair. Sasuke finished and rinsed out his black locks, flinching as some of the soapy water stung his wounds.

He decided on skipping out on useing soap, he just hurt to much, and didn't think he really had the strength to hold back the louder, pained sounds he was sure would come from it. The Uchiha stayed under the water a bit longer before he reached up and turned the water off. The liquid that dripped off his body was tinted pink from his wounds, and he flinched slightly as he stood up.

Sasuke's left thigh hurt, and little did he know, he had a nasty looking bit mark close to his groin, but he refused to look at himself now, and before it had been hiden by blood. The raven limped over to the door and grabbed the handle, pulling it open and leaning against the door frame with a towel wrapped around his body... he hadn't dried himself, worried about opeing up any more of the numerous wounds or pressing to hard on the painful bruising. "Can you help me bandage myself?" he asked, his head down, dull eyes downcast.

Neji knew Sasuke wasn't fine even as he heard the words, but he didn't argue. He just waited for Sasuke to emerge from the bathroom in his own time, not pointing out the boy had been in there a good 45 minutes by the time he'd managed to actually wash then dry himself. He just smiled when Sasuke emerged, nodding lightly. "Of course, but we should apply more ointment first"

Neji moved to help Sasuke walk, taking some of the pressure off his injuries, the rib in particular, then took the boy through to the main room down the hall. "I'll apply it to your back....here" He handed Sasuke another container. "You can apply this to your front and...any place you'd prefer I not do it alright?" Not only would that spare Sasuke some embarassment, it would help give him a sense of self. Sasuke wasn't just relying on someone else, he was managing to do something for himself already.

Sasuke leaned against the other teen as they walked down the hallway, his hands clutching the towel tightly out of an odd reflex. He kept his head down and said nothing as they walked, and when they reached the living room, he knelt on the couch, not able to stay up on his legs much longer.

"Thanks," the raven muttered as Neji handed him the container, and he opened it to swipe his fingers inside and pull out some of the ointment. With slight flinches he gently applied the cream onto the deeper wounds first, then on the smaller, but he stayed away from the bruise on his side.

The towel had been left in his lap and he bit his lip hard, not wanting to ask this question, but knew he had to. "I'm torn inside... should I?" he asked, his face a bright red. He didn't want to put the ointment inside his ass, but he would if he had to.

"Ah...." In a way Neji had been thinking a similar thing, though he had been wondering how to approach the subject without upsetting Sasuke. The Hyuuga couldn't help feeling slightly relieved that the responsibility for raising the subject had been taken away from him. "Well....it is your decision Sasuke but....I would recommend it. It may be uncomfortable at first but....the ointment will treat the wound and it will numb the pain....if you wish, I'll leave to give you some privacy"

Sasuke visably flinched... he was hoping for a different answer. He new Neji was right, and he wanted the throbbing pain in his backside to end but... "Don't leave... Just don't... look," he mummbled softly. The Uchiha turned to look at Neji, and waited until the Hyuuga had turned away or closed his eyes or... something, before he did anything.

Bitting down hard on his lip, he scooped up a dolup of the ointment onto his middle and pointer finger, and got up onto his knees, spreading his legs a bit. Putting his clean hand on the couch, he whimpered as his salve covered fingers first rubbed some of the ointment onto his slightly bleeding entrance, before pushing them in slowly.

Unable to hold it back, no matter how much he wanted to, the boy's yelp filled the living room, the salve burning some of his inner wounds. He had to pause for a moment before he pushed his fingers in further but... "My fingers don't.... reach the deeper..." he mewled softly, his eyes shutting tightly, teeth clenched together.

"Alright....I wont go..." Neji nodded, but turned his back to give Sasuke some privacy, closing his eyes in an attempt to ignore the sounds Sasuke was making. When he spoke though, he opened his eyes and blinked. "They don't.....I....I see.....Do you want.....do you want me to help....?" Neji swallowed nervously, rather unsettled at the idea, but he wanted to help Sasuke if that was what he needed.

did he want help? NO!!!! But he needed it, despite how much he didn't want to, he needed help. "Yes," he answered softly, pulling his fingers from his body and placing his hand on the couch in front of him.

With his eyes clenched shut, face a slight pink, Sasuke lifted himself up onto all fours.

Neji was hesitant to say the least, but Sasuke needed help....so he needed to do this... "Very well..." Neji stood slowly, but activated his Byakugan, having two reasons behind this. The first was that it would allow him to see inside of Sasuke's body, allowing him to guide his fingers more effectively within the other boy, and it would also perhaps spare Sasuke some dignity, since Neji wouldn't be able to see him clearly.

He walked over to Sasuke, taking the ointment and getting on his knees behind the boy, getting a large dollop of ointmen on his fingers. His free hand went to gently grip Sasuke's ass cheek, pulling it aside slightly to try and make this more comfortable. A moment later, he started to insert his fingers, moving them to the spots where the ointment was needed.

Sasuke's eyes closed as he felt the other teen kneel behind him on th couch, and bit his cheek to keep from shying away. Hid did flinch though when fingers pressed into his wounded body, making him whimper softly.

The boy kept his head down in embarassment and shame, fingers clutching the cusions. Hopefully, the Hyuuga would finish quickly, and when he did, Sasuke would quickly sit up and advert his gaze away from his savior. He stayed completely quiet, his eyes half lidded.

Neji did his best to be as quick and thorough as he could, using his Byakugan to apply the ointment where it was needed, though more than a few times his fingers were pressing right against Sasuke's g-spot, Neji accidentally stimulating Sasuke's pleasure nerves a few times, before starting to remove his fingers once the ointment was applied.

Sasuke's eyes went a little wide when Neji pressed against a pleasent spot, and he gasped sharply when it happend again. By the time the Hyuuga had finished, Sasuke was moaning quietly, eyes closed and a slight flush of pleasure on his cheeks.

Once the fingers were pulled out, he slumped back into a sit and pressed his towel to his lap to hide the half hard erection he was supporting. "Uh... Thanks," the Uchiha said in a soft, yet slightly squeeky voice.

Back
Top Bottom