Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White eyed savior [Yaoicest!]

Neji was....surprised by the sudden moaning to say the least. He hadn't been expecting that, especially not given the circumstances. It brought a rather deep blush to Neji's cheeks, and he nodded in response to Sasuke's thanks, picking up another towel to clean the ointment from his fingers. "Thats ....that's ok. Is there um....is there anything else I can do or help you with...?"

The Uchiha looked backat Neji, and noticed the soft blush that touched the other's cheek... he was nervous to, it made him feel a little better. Sasuke swallowed a bit and nodded his head at the question. "Yeah could you... um," his blush got dark, and instead of saying anything, the raven reached out and took the older teens hand. Sasuke pulled Neji down a little bit and closed his eyes as he pressed the Hyuuga's hand over his towel covered erection. "Help me with... this?"

Neji was, for a moment at least, speechless. He never would have expected something like this from Sasuke, especially not in this kind of situation. But then....Sasuke's mind was probably so mixed up right now... "Alright, I'll help you Sasuke..." Neji smiled, moving around infront of Sasuke and pulling the towel away. He couldn't help but gasp, Sasuke was large....larger than Hiashi, but still, he didn't need to worry about that now.

Slowly, Neji reached out and wrapped a hand around Sasuke's shaft, starting to stroke expertly, after all he'd had plenty of practice doing this with Hiashi. "Just relax Sasuke....enjoy it...." Some pleasure was what Sasuke needed right now, and Neji brought his free hand to cup Sasuke's balls, massaging them gently.

Sasuke let out a soft sigh of relief when Neji agreed, he was afraid the other shinobi would leave to tell the truth. But what he got was much better. He did flinch away a bit when the towel was pulled back, but when a hand wrapped around his hard on, the Uchiha let out a soft moan and visably relaxed.

The younger nodded slightly at the order to relax and enjoy, and he slowly moved to sit on his rump instead of his ankles, and spread his legs a bit, revieling the bit on his left thigh. Both of his hands were moved back to hold up his weight, and his eyes opened about half way. "Ah...ahhhh," Sasuke moaned, his hips rocking up into the stroking hand, his blush getting darker as a hand came up to cup his smooth, hairless balls.

Neji couldn't help but smile at Sasuke's reaction, squeezing the boys cock slightly as he stroked it, then moving his thumb up and across the tip in order to stimulate Sasuke further, as well as spread the boys pre-cum around, starting to smear his cock with it.

Between Neji's own legs, he found himself starting to get aroused, intensely aroused, but he ignored it for now. He needed to take care of Sasuke for the moment. He just continued his expert hand job, playing with the other boys balls as his hand continued its thrusting motion, using years of practice at pleasing Hiashi to finally please someone more deserving.

Sasuke grit his teeth from time to time as the pleasure grew, the head of his member getting soaked with his precum. "Oh god... Neji," he groaned softly, his head falling back, mouth open. He'd jerked off before, what boy his age hadn't?! But this was so very different, and so much better.

The Uchiha's hips bucked upwards into the stroking hand, his balls tensing. "N-Neji I'm..." he tried to warn as his climax drew closer. Pale fingers clutched to the cusion under him, and Sasuke let out a loud, purring moan and a sharp yelp as he came, a few spurts of cum shooting out and landing on his friends hand, and his own stomach.

Neji didn't need to be told Sasuke was close, he was so skilled and experienced in this that he could tell, possibly even before Sasuke. Neji made sure to give Sasuke's cock one final squeeze before the boy came, just to give him the maximum pleasure possible, smiling as he watched the Uchiha relax and cum.

Without even realising, Neji was slowly bringing his cum stained hand towards his mouth, habit from Hiashi always demanding Neji swallow every last drop, but at the last second, just as he had extended his tongue, Neji stopped himself, quickly grabbing a towel to clean off his hand, then gently start cleaning Sasuke. "Are you....feeling better after that Sasuke? You um...seemed to enjoy it..."

Sasuke swallowed as he silently watched his friend moved to lick his cum off his hand. He wasn't sure if he was disapointed or what when the Hyuuga stopped short, but he made no indication that he even noticed.

The raven leaned back to lay down and rest his head on the arm rest. "Yeah," he answard with a sligh nod of his head. "I did, that was..." he flushed darkly and cut off his own sentence before forcing himself to sit up again. "Do you want me too..." he nodded towards Neji's evedent bulge.

Neji found himself rather....pleased when Sasuke confirmed he had indeed enjoyed the hand job. When Hiashi enjoyed it, Neji just felt relief as it meant his uncle would be gentler with him, but for Sasuke it was different. "Ah!" Neji blushed as he suddenly became aware of his own throbbing erection bulging visibly in his pants. He wasn't used to such an offer....if Neji ever came with Hiashi it was generally an accident, not once had Hiashi actually touch Neji's cock.

But would agreeing to that be a good thing for Sasuke? Would it risk hurting the boys self-esteem even further? But then refusing could be even worse, it could feel to Sasuke like he was being rejected whilst at his most vulnerable. The only thing Neji could do was to think of a sort of compromise. "Well....only if you want to. Please, don't feel like you have to. I'm not helping you because I expect something in return"

Sasuke watched with a warm feeling in his gut when Neji blushed, and something close to a smile touched his lips when the other agreed, and the Uchiha pushed himself up a bit gingerly. He crawled a little closer to the older teen.

Carefuly to keep weight off of his right hand, he moved to kneel in front of the Hyuuga, and move his left hand to grope gently at the visable bulge. He was a bit lucky that his dominant hand wasn't hurt.

Not really sure why, he found himself leaning in a bit, and if allowed, he'd press his lips softly against Neji's as he undid the other's pants and wrapped his hand fully around the hard flesh.

Neji shivered, panting slightly as he felt Sasuke start to rub and grope at his bulge. "Nnnn.....good...." He moaned softly, relaxing a little as Sasuke got closer. He was surprised when Sasuke started to lean in to kiss him, but Neji found himself leaning into it, softly returning the kiss, gasping when his cock was finally freed. Whilst Neji wasn't as thick as Sasuke, he was a few inches longer.

Sasuke mewled softly as he felt the other teen kiss him back, and rubbed a little harder at the long length. The Uchiha wasn't nearly as good at this as Neji was, but still pretty good. He rubbed his thumb along the tip, tracing gentle circels over the little slit there, trying to draw out drops of precum to play with.

Neji jumped slightly as he felt Sasuke's thumb rub over the tip of his cock, these sensations...he was so unused to them. No other person had ever pleased him before, and it was rare that Neji took the oppertunity to please himself, it always brought memories he would rather forget. But this was different, this was something Neji was clearly enjoying. "Nnnnn.....that's good.....a little...a little faster....please..." Neji's hips were starting to buck against Sasuke's hands softly, his large heavy balls swinging between his legs.

The Uchiha felt his heart rate speed up at the Hyuuga's jump and soft plea. He did as was asked on him, picking up the pace of his strokes, and squeezing just so around the head that he knew would feel oh so good.

Sasuke's right hand was a bit useless in this activity, it still hurt to move his wrist, but he still moved his hand to gently cup the swinging balls and tickle them with his fingers. "Like this?" he asked softly, his lips a bare inch aay from Neji's.

"Nyaaa!" Neji's hips rocked in Sasuke's hand as he felt the boys hand on his balls, Neji's body shivering visibly. "Y-yes....I like that....please...don't stop doing it..." The Hyuuga whimpered in pleasure, hips starting to thrust into Sasuke's hand. "I'm....I'm going to cum soon Sasuke...." Normally Neji lasted a lot longer than this with Hiashi, but this just felt so good he couldn't help it.

Sasuke mirrored Neji's shiver. The Hyuuga just sounded so cute like this, and it caused his breath to hitch slightly. And when the older teen admitted to being close to cumming, he just couldnt help but press their lips together again, a bit harder this time.

It felt so good to willingly give this pleasure, and he redoubled his efforts, quickening his strokes, squeezing a little harder, using any precum he could tease out to make each stroke easier.

Neji whimpered once more into the kiss, his hips bucking harder as his cock throbbed and twitched in Sasuke's hand. This sort of stimulation, Neji had never known anything quite like it, and it was just driving him wild. After a few more strokes, the Hyuuga broke the kiss and threw his head back, letting out an almost womanly cry of pleasure, something Hiashi had trained him to do, before cumming hard. The first shot spurted right the way up into Sasuke's hair, with an almost continous stream following, cum splashing all over Sasuke's face and chest before Neji finally collapsed back into a sitting position, panting heavily. Clearly, that had been the best orgasm of his life, far better than anything ever experienced with Hiashi.

The Uchiha was surprised at the feminine cry, but was much more so at the shear intensity of Neji's orgasm. Sasuke bit back a yelp as cum splashed up onto his wounded chest, and backed away from the older teen. Quickly, he grabbed the discarded towel and patted the cum away from the gashes on his chest. It was like pouring salt on them.

Sasuke relaxed once the salty substance was gone from his torso, and he made no attempt to wipe it off of his face and out of his hair. "Feeling better?" he asked before letting his tongue out to lick away some of the cum that was dripping onto his lips.

Neji felt a sting of guilt when he saw his cum was hurting some of Sasuke's wounds, but the other boy seemed to quickly get over it, and only wiped away the cum near his cuts, leaving the rest in his hair and on his face. Neji was even more surprised at seeing Sasuke starting to actually taste it around his lips. He never would've expected that from Sasuke under any circumstance, and most certainly not after what Naruto had done to him. "Ah....y-yes....I'm feeling....much better...thank you. That was....the best I've ever felt infact...." Neji felt it would do Sasuke some good to hear some encouragement, it would help boost his self-esteem.

It was... so different from Naruto. Having Neji's cum cover his face wasn't mortifiying as it had been with his once best friend, it actually kinda boosted his ego, that he was able to make the Hyuuga cum so hard. Plus... he licked his upper lip again... Neji tasted better then Naruto did.

Sasuke flushed darkly at the complement, and after a slight nod, brought the towel up to his face to wipe it clean, but he left his hair. A towel wouldn't really get the sticky substance out anyway, he'd need another shower to get fully clean.

After placing the towel down once more, the Uchiha leaned forward. He wasn't sure why, but he couldn't stop himself from asking. "Do you always cry out like that?" 'like a woman?' was the silent question.

"I....." Neji blushed at the question, but nodded slightly, looking away as he did. "Yes....uncle he....prefers me to make such sounds, to bolster the illusion that I am his wife when we are.....together..." He closed his eyes, shaking his head slightly, seemingly remembering things he'd rather forget. "I....I should be going soon Sasuke. Uncle is returning from a mission this afternoon and I.....need to meet him at the village gates so, I should return home to get myself ready...."

Neji looked up at Sasuke and managed a weak, sad, smile, before slowly getting up, reaching for another towel to clean up a little around himself, before pulling up his pants. "I'll try to come back as soon as I can alright? But....it probably wont be until tomorrow"

Sasuke frowned slightly at the answer. "You don't have to sound like that with me," he replied softly. "It doesn't sound like you." He was about to press a kiss to Neji's lips again when Hashi was mentioned again, and this time a growl formed in the Uchiha's throat. "You're not going," he insisted firmly.

After Neji cleaned up and zipped up his pants, Sasuke reached out with his left hand to grab the other teen's wrist and try to pull him back onto the couch. "He won't find you here... Stay," he pleaded softly.

This sudden new forcefulness of Sasuke's....it was surprising to say the least, Neji just blinked as he was pulled back down. The way that Sasuke was speaking.....it was like he wanted to do this again, and often. Well, Neji certainly wasn't opposed to the idea....infact he was rather....intrigued at the least.

"I....Sasuke....he wont find me here I know but...." He slowly looked down. "If I don't go, if I'm not there, Uncle could become....angry....and he may choose to take it out on someone else....he may decide that Hinata is a suitable substitute.....I couldn't let him do that to her..."

Sasuke frowned at his friend, moving back to sit on his heels as Neji spoke. His hands clenched into fists, and he was sure that if he could walk right right now, he'd go back with Neji and beat his uncle to a bloody pulp!!! But he couldn't... all he could do was move forward and nervously wrap his arms around the Hyuuga.

"I can't stop you," he answered softly, closing his eyes. "But, come back... when he's done. We can take care of eachother." The Uchiha bit his lower lip before he added in a soft voice. "Could you help me back to my bed, before you go?"

When Sasuke pulled him back, Neji found himself returning the hug, closing his eyes tightly, leaning against Sasuke softly, before nodding lightly. "Yes....I'll come back, I promise I'll come back Sasuke, ok...?" He smiled slightly, then slowly started to help Sasuke up. "Yes, I'll help you back..." He gently helped Sasuke toward the bedroom, even helping him to sit back and lay down. "I'll be back when I can alright? Though it'll probably be tomorrow morning...." He couldn't help stroking Sasuke's head slightly, before standing up and turning to go, leaving the house.

Neji had returned home quickly, heading not for his own room though, but instead went into Hiashi's room, ensuring he hadn't been seen. He closed and locked the door behind him, then headed for the closet, going to the clothes of Hinata and Hanabi's mother. Slowly, he pulled out an elagant black dress, taking off his current clothes, then first pulling on the underwear of the now deceased woman. First her panties, then her bra, which he quickly pushed a small amount of padding into. Staring at the dress for a few moments, Neji sighed, then slowly pulled it on, patting it down. His legs were relatively shown off, though his training left them long and toned. Once Neji let his long hair flow free, he was virtually indistinguishable from a woman, the padded bra even giving him a nice small set of breasts.

Now that he was ready, Neji snuck out of the Hyuuga estate, heading for the village gates to await Hiashi's return, head hung low to avoid anybody recognising him.

((Don't suppose ya fancy playing Hiashi for a little bit do ya? ^_^))

Back
Top Bottom