Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White eyed savior [Yaoicest!]

Neji eagerly lapped up every last drop of cum, keeping Sasuke's entire cock in his mouth until the boy was finished cumming, before slowly pulling away. Neji swallowed a little of the boys hot seed, but rather than swallow all of it, he moved back up the Uchiha's body, suddenly kissing him passionately, sharing the cum with him so they could both taste it, letting it flow into Sasuke's mouth so he could taste himself. After a few moments, Neji pulled away and swallowed what was left in his mouth, then licked his lips. "I'm glad you enjoyed that....at least Uncle taught me something good hm?"

Sasuke continued to quiver and jerk until every last drop was taken into Neji's mouth, and a soft whinning sound was let out when the older teen pulled back. The Uchiha fell back against the bed, body limp, mouth open to take in deep gulps of air. His eyes were closed, and there fore surprised when a kiss was placed on his lips, and he was even more so at the taste he got.

The younger shinobi flinched at first from the taste of his own cum, but he soon started to kiss back eagerly, pushing his tongue into Neji's mouth to pull out more. When the kiss ended, Sasuke swallowed, cheeks bright red, and a small bit of cum dripping from the corner of his mouth. "Don't think about him," he replied, frowning softly, still panting a bit to catch his breath.

After a moment, the Uchiha began another kiss between them, nipping at Neji's lower lip. "Let me try," he mumbled into the kiss, trying to gently push the Hyuuga onto his back, though flinching when he tried to follow, the movement jaring his rib. Still, Sasuke used his right hand to wrap loosely around Neji's member, and stroked it lightly.

"Ah, you don't have to-" But before Neji could finish, he found himself pushed onto his back, and a hand wrapped around his cock, starting to stroke it gently. "Nnnngh..." Neji almost immediately went limp beneath the touch. He wasn't used to someone else stimulating him like this, and he couldn't help groaning loudly, arching his hips up into Sasuke's willing hand. "It's so good.....please....do it faster....."

A very slight blush touched Sasuke's cheeks. Neji was so sensetive... it was cute. He leaned down and gave a little kiss to the other teen's neck, feeling the pulse under the skin. The plea was met with the Uchiha's hand stopping it's stroking, instead just holding the hard on straight up. "No," he replied softly, scooting his body down carefully, being sure not to move in anyway that would cause his injured body harm.

The younger teen didn't stop until he was faced with the elder's erection, and he couldn't help but give the head an exparamental lick. "Tell me what to do," he said softly. "Tell me how to make you cum... with my mouth," he found himself blushing darkly at his own words, but still he gave another gentle lick to the flesh he held, finding he kinda... liked it.

Neji almost hissed when Sasuke stopped the stroking, glancing down at Sasuke, watching as the other boy moved slowly and carefully down his body so his mouth was hovering over the Hyuuga's throbbing erection, Neji grunting as he was licked, his cock twitching in Sasuke's hand as a sign he had liked that. "You just....you just start by licking it first....the head and the shaft....then....then take it in your mouth....suck....move your tongue around..."

Sasuke nodded at the instruction, and leaned in. Pretty pink lips were parted, and his tongue was let out to drag from the base to the head. Black eyes shut loosely, it tasted good, which caused a flush to form on his cheeks. He continued to lick a few more tims, dragging the flat of his tongue over the sensetive glands, until finally he opened his mouth a little wider. Sasuke looked up at the Hyuuga as he took Neji's cock into his mouth, anf formed a seal around the shaft with his lips.

The Uchiha wasn't sure how well he could do this, but he started a soft suction on the head, tongue rolling around over it, while his hands stroked what he couldn't get into his mouth.

Neji moaned loudly as he felt Sasuke taking the tip of his cock into his mouth, the Uchiha lifting his hips up slightly as the pleasure momentarily overtook him, though he quickly regained control. He didn't want to push Sasuke into taking in more than he could. No.....Hiashi had forced Neji into deepthroating almost immediately....but Sasuke wasn't going to receive that treatment.... "Nnnngh....th-that's it....god I never thought it would be so good..." Despite everything, this was the first time Neji had been on the receiving end of a blowjob, and god he loved it.

"T-take a little more in when you can....just....just relax....ungh....that's it...keep your tongue moving....suck it harder and....and move your head....bob it up and down a little...."

A soft gag like sound came from the shorter male when Neji jerked his hips up, but the Uchiha didn't pull away. Instead, Sasuke listened to the panted out instructions, feeling his pride swell at being the first to give Neji a blowjob.

The younger ninja licked around in a circle before he lowered his head a little, taking more of the flesh in, and he continued to take it until the tip touched his throat. Breathing fire on a regular basis made it so he could control his gag reflex if he thought a bout it, but he couldn't deep throat his friend, just push the tip into his throat for a moment, then pull back.

Following instructions, Sasuke sucked a little harder, blushing hottly at the slurching sound he ended up making, but he startted to bob his head nonetheless.

Neji tugged at the sheets he was clenching in his fist, shaking his head as he closed his eyes tightly. "Nnnck! Oh god....s-so good....S-sasuke...it feels good....I can't....I wont last long..." The boy was panting, already having to restrain himself, hold himself back as his cock twitched and throbbed in the other boys mouth. "I....I'm gonna cum soon Sasuke....you....you gotta decide...where you want..." He wasn't going to pressure the boy into swallowing it, he would give him a choice.

Sasuke tilted his head a bit, pushing the head of Neji's cock against his cheek. When the other warned him of the empending release, the Uchiha couldn't help but pull his head back, the shaft slipping from his mouth.

He pressed Neji's erection down against the Hyuuga's stomach, and licked at the base. He wanted to give the older shinobi completion, but didn't want it in his mouth.

Neji barely held on when he felt Sasuke tilt his head, his cock rubbing against the boys cheek as most of it was now in Sasuke's mouth. "Nnngh...oh god....oh god here it comes!" Neji arched his back as Sasuke licked at the base, crying out loudly as he came violently. The first few spurts shot past Neji's head, hitting the floor and wall beyond, the next few splashes all over Neji's face, followed by the rest all over his chest and stomach, until the Hyuuga just collapsed to lay on the floor, panting heavily, his front now covered in his own cum. "That....that was....incredible..." He panted, slowly lifting his head up and grinning at Sasuke. "So.....are you a little calmer now? Or did I get you all excited again?" Neji moved his leg, starting to rub his foot between Sasuke's legs to see if the other boy was still hard.

Sasuke continued to lick at the shaft as it pulsed out streams of cum. It was hot... how hard the Hyuuga was cumming. He only stopped his licking when Neji finished cumming, and he sat back a little.

"Ah... wait no.... ooooh~" The Uchiha leaned back a little more as attention was giving to his once again hard cock. "You're.... cute... when you cum," he replied, moaning as the foot moved along his shaft.

Neji grinned at the other boys reaction to his cock being stroked with a foot, Neji not really caring that his body was covered in his own cum. Infact, he rather enjoyed it under the circumstances. "Mmm....looks like you're not all taken care of down here...." The Hyuuga licked his lips, spreading his legs and reaching down to grip his ass cheeks, spreading them slightly to reveal his asshole. "Why dont you....try something a little more advanced?"

A dark tint of red touched the Uchiha's cheeks as Neji spread himself open. "I... don't want to hurt you," he said softly, groaning a bit and jerking his hips into the foot, causing him to moan and his cock to dribble precum down onto the instep.

Neji grinned at the boys reaction, licking his lips and rubbing the boys erection with his foot once more. "Don't worry....you wont hurt me Sasuke...it'll feel good for me, I promise" He continued to hold his ass cheeks spread open, legs spread and moving back so they were against Neji's chest, offering himself openly to the Uchiha teen.

"Ah...ah... If you, say so," the raven moaned softly, hips moving with the rubbing foot. That blush got a little darker at the Hyuuga opened himself up further, and once the foot was moved, Sasuke crawled a little closer.

The Uchiha's uninjured left hand was placed on one side of Neji's head, while the other gripped his own member and guided it against the puckered ring of muscle. Dark eyes closed tightly as he started to push with his hips, face contorting in pleasure as he slowly filled the Hyuuga. "Ah...." he gasped softly, bitting his lip a bit.

Neji relaxed himself slowly as he felt the tip of Sasuke's cock against his ass, moaning as he felt the boy start to push forward. "Nnngh....that's it....take it nice and slow...." He panted and moaned as he felt the Uchiha's cock start to slip inside, his ass squeezing the other boy tightly, Neji's cock twitching with pleasure. "P-push it all in...."

All Sasuke could do in responce was nod his head and slowly push the rest of himself inside the older teen. "Guh! Oh fuck Neji... don't sqeeze so tight or I'll...." The raven's lips pursed together tightly as his willed away the urge to cum.

Once his hips met with Neji's ass, the Uchiha leaned forward on his left hand, the right moving to gently grip the other's hip. "Does it... I'm not hurting you, am I?" he asked, opening one dark eye to look into milky white orbs. He didn't want to be like Neji's uncle, didn't want to use his new found friend, didn't want to hurt him.

"Nnngh....don't worry about it...just...do what you have to.." Neji moaned in pleasure, shaking his head slightly until he felt Sasuke's hips against his ass, his ass still squeezing tightly, looking up to meet Sasuke's eyes. "Nnngh....no....you're not hurting....god feels so good...so much better than with uncle.....p-please....fuck me Sasuke..."

"I won't cum... until you do," the teen said softly, trying to hold back the whimper that wanted to slide past his lips. God, this was even better then Neji's mouth! It was driving him crazy and they haven't really even started yet.

Sasuke's whimper did slide out at the Hyuuga's words, and again he nodded his head. "And... you don't have to moan like a woman for me," he added, liking the other's natural voice much better anyway.

The raven leaned down a little further and placed a quick kiss to Neji's lips before gripping a little tighter to the pale hip in his hand. "Ah...ahhh~" he moaned as he slowly pulled back, and just as slowly pushed back in, still cautious, and this time not just of hurting Neji. Sasuke's body still ached and his rib hurt like hell, so over working himself would probably be bad.

"I....I can't help it..." Neji was so conditioned to moan in such a way it was natural to him now, he just couldn't stop it if he tried. It would take time, and a lot of sex, to change such a habbit by this stage. "Mmmm....that's it...n-nice and slow....take your time..." Neji's cock continued to twitch, but Neji wasn't touching it, as if he wanted to leave it untouched during their sex, wanting Sasuke's fucking alone to make him cum.

"Then don't worry about... it!" The boy almost yipped that last word as he pushed back in again. He could feel himself leaking precum into the other's ass, making each slow thrust glide that much easier.

He was sure that he should be doing more, playing with the Hyuuga's nipples, kissing and licking at any skin he could reach, but he was just to lost in his own pleasure to really comprehend what a good lover would do. "Neji..." Sasuke gasped softly, leaning down and pressing their lips together again, this time keeping them there, kissing the other slowly.

Neji couldn't help but smile at the other boys reactions, it was so adorable to see him during his first time like this. Neji didn't mind that Sasuke wasn't doing much else, he just wanted the Uchiha boy to enjoy this. "Nnngh....ahh that feels so good..." Neji moaned as Sasuke started to thrust into him slowly, leaning up into the kiss, thrusting his tongue into Sasuke's mouth. He could still hardly believe this was happening, but god he loved it.

Sasuke sucked gently on the tongue in his mouth and rubbed his own against it. He groaned softly and started to go a little faster, the hand on Neji's hip moving up to hold his own chest. The movements were causing his rib to shift, but he felt to good to stop, and he knew Neji decirved to feel good too, so he just bit the bullet and sped up his thrusting a little harder.

The Uchiha's hips shifted, and a long, drawn out moan was let out as the tip of his cock brushed against the Hyuuga's prostate.

Neji moaned deeply into the kiss as Sasuke rubbed against his prostate, his cock twitching madly between them, Sasuke's closeness causing Neji's cock to slap against the other boys chest, leaving a sticky patch of pre-cum behind. "Nyyaaagh....s-so good....so good Sasuke...." Neji was panting in pleasure as the younger boy fucked him a little faster, oh he wished the boy was capable of going all out.....but that was a sensation he'd experience another time. "J-just....just a little longer and ....and.....I'll cum....."

Back
Top Bottom