Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White eyed savior [Yaoicest!]

It was dark... or at least it seemed so to the 13 year old boy laying in the center of an underused training ground on his left side, curled un in a loose ball. His clothes had been torn from his body, and pieces of fabric were strewn across the ground, shreds of blue and white... and stuck on a tree brance was the red and white Uchiha symbol that was normally on the back of a dark blue tee shirt.

Goosebumps covered the pale flesh of the boy as a cold, morning wind brushed over his bloody body. It was still so dark but... Sasuke forced his eyes to open despite the agonising pain the sunrise light cause his head. He had been struck on the temple a few times, and that in itself was enough to make him want to just stay still.

Anamalistinc clawmarks covered his flesh, the deep gashmarks still oozing with crimson blood. Smaller scratches had scabbed over, and blood had dried over uninjured skin. A deep, dark purple bruise had formed over his right side, and an odd looking lump formed under the skin. The rib had broken and the bone was pressing against the skin, it also made it a little hard to breath correctly.

But blood came from an unseen wound, blood was caked dry on his thighs, and a few new trickls fell when he attempted to move, making him whimper. Something else covered the once proud form of the last Uchiha heir, splotches of goopy white clung to his skin and covered his hair. It mostly drapped across his face, and dripped between his thighs and mixing with the blood.

The scent of blood was thick in the air, and it caused Neji to come to a stop in his tracks, sniffing at the air as he had been moving towards the training ground, one he liked to use as it was little visited by others, one of the few places in the village that he could have some privacy. This evening however was very different....someone was here....he could smell the blood, and....something else. He frowned at the other familiar scent, then quickly hurried towards it.

To say that what he had seen shocked him was something of an understatement. The sight caused even him to freeze for a moment, before hurrying over, kneeling down besides the naked and bloody Uchiha boy. "Can you hear me?" Neji started to remove his jacket, then pulled some bandages and ointments from his side-pouch. It was nowhere near enough, but it would certainly help for the moment.

"What the hell happened....?" He started trying to treat some of the more serious wounds, knowing it would sting, but it was better than letting the bleeding continue. "Can you hear me? Can you speak?" He looked over at Sasuke's face, frowning at the white sticky liquid on the boys face. ".......I see...." Neji was starting to get a rough idea of what had happened, though what he couldn't answer was who....

'Oh god... he came back!' was the first thought that ran through the Uchiha's mind, and he tried to curl in on himself a little further. The movement of his body caused some of the dried blood to crack, mostly on his uninjured skin, but a few of the smaller wounds opened up again.

But... that voice wasn't Naruto's, he recognised it, but couldn't put his finger on it. Dark eyes were forced to move, sending pain through his head, but once he had a face to the voice, he could figure it out. "Ne...ji," his voice was rough, and he coughed. The coughing jared his broken rib, but all the Uchiha could manage was a high pitched whimper.

Neji's hands felt so warm on his freezing body. He had been left out in the cold all night, and with the lose of blood, his temperature was alarmingly low. But even so, he flinched away from the touch, and another whimper was let out. The salve stung, but it was more being touched he was trying to avoid.

The question was met with a rough shake of his head that caused Sasuke's world to spin, and his stomach churned. "Sick..." he warned softly, he felt like he was going to throw up, but he couldn't make his limbs move. His stomach convulsed visably and he let out a painful sounding heave, making some more white fluid come up his throat and into his mouth, and he spat it out onto the ground.

"Just try to lay still.....I'll do what I can here then get you to the hospital alright? Just try to relax, if you move too much then you're going to make your injuries worse..." Neji tried his best to make his voice sound soothing, but it wasn't exactly something he was used to doing. Neji wasn't exactly used to helping people in a manner like this, and he was certainly no doctor. "Alright.....I think I've done what I can...." Some of the worst of the bleeding had been stopped, and what few bandages Neji had were wrapped around the broken rib, attempting to hold it in place to prevent it from either piercing a lung or the skin, though it certainly wasn't enough, the boy needed real medical treatment.

In order to give Sasuke just a little dignity before they left, Neji used a cloth to wipe away the sticky white fluid on Sasuke's body, after all, Neji knew that it was more than likely Sasuke wouldn't want to answer where it came from, before draping his jacket across the Uchiha's mid-section to give him some covering. "Alright.....I'm going to pick you up now, and it's gonna hurt like hell, but just bear with it" Slowly and carefully, Neji reached down to start picking Sasuke up, careful to avoid the major cuts and broken rib. It took longer than normal, but within a minute or two, Neji had turned and was beginning to walk back towards the village with Sasuke in his arms. "Just stay still alright? We'll be at the hospital soon"

Sasuke shook his head again, squeezing his eyes shut. He didn't want to go to the hospital, he couldn't! No, they'd realize what the wounds inside his body had come from, would figure out he was to weak to protect his own orafices.

A stragled sound of pain left his slightly blue lips when a bandage was wrapped around the broken rib, causing him some serious pain. He was greatful though, that the semen was wiped off of his face and the rest of his body, though he tried to shy away when his thighs were wiped clean.

Again the raven shook his head when Neji said he'd pick him up. "N-no," he started softly, only to be cut off by a loud "Gauhn!!!" as he was lifted off the ground, his wounds burning and his broken rib moving painfully. "Don't! Don't... take me... there," he pleaded, panting softly as he tried to breath with the pressure on his lungs.

"I...." Neji bit his lip slightly, he could understand all too well why Sasuke wouldn't want to go to the hospital, but it really was the only place that would make sense. "I'm not a doctor Sasuke....I don't think I can heal your wounds myself....you need a doctor at the hospital. They wont ask questions if we tell them not to alright?" He looked down at the Uchiha's face and tried to smile reassuringly, but as usual, with those Hyuuga eyes, a smile from Neji was more unsettling than it was reassuring.

But once more Sasuke seemed to protest, moving against the pain in such desperation not to be taken to the hospital. If they did go there, Sasuke could very well end up killing himself in his attempts not to be. "Alright...alright....I'll take you to the Uchiha estate and do what I can for you there ok?" It was probably better to take Sasuke somewhere familiar, and private. At least at the Uchiha estate they could be alone, so perhaps that would settle Sasuke some.

Actually, the smile from Neji did calm him down a bit, and the younger teen slowly relaxed in the elders arms. He relaxed even more when the option to go back home was give. "Ok," he muttered with a soft cough that caused him to cringe and give a soft whine of pain.

Sasuke felt so cold, and he pressed himself close to Neji to keep warm, his bloody body leaving stains all over the Hyuuga's shirt, but he didn't seem to notice. "Don't... Tell Naru...to," he begged softly before a nasty shudder over took his body and he convulsed in the elder's arms for a few moments before his body relaxed once more.

The Uchiha's hands were balled into tight fists and held to his chest at this point, his right hand clutching on to something bright orange... It looked like fabric.

Don't tell Naruto? Neji raised an eyebrow, but nodded slightly anyway. He doubted Sasuke wanted his best friend to know what had happened to him, wanting to keep this a secret....that was something Neji could understand only too well after all....still....Naruto would come looking for Sasuke eventually, and it would take time for these wounds to heal, and even Naruto was sure to notice them.

"Very well....I will tell nobody...." Neji nodded once more, then glancd down at the fabric. Was that perhaps something from his attacker? A piece of bright orange fabric? Neji knew of only one person who wore such material normally, but that couldn't be right. It had to be just a coincidence....or perhaps an attempt at planting evidnce for some reason. Perhaps in time, Sasuke would talk about what happened.....but he wasn't going to force that subject.

Neji took a route that was perhaps a little indirect, but it ensured they wouldn't be seen, that Sasuke would have the privacy he wanted, and within a few minutes, they were entering the Uchiha compound. Neji quickly found a place to set Sasuke down where he could be comfortable, then used his Byakugan to look around the house, searching for medical supplies, then rushing away when he found them, returning quickly to start treating Sasuke's wounds once more, still using his Byakugan as a form of X-Ray to see the internal wounds and treat them more effectively.

Sasuke nodded his head and relaxed heavily in the Hyuuga's arms, his body going completely limp. A paler then normal cheek was rested against Neji's arm as the Uchiha took in slow, shallow breaths to keep from hurting his rib.

The trip felt longer then it did, the raven fading in and out of conciousness, and whimpering every few steps. Being in the Uchiha complex seemed to calm the younger teen down a bit, relax his slightly panting breaths, though when he was laid down on the couch, his head tossed back and a yelp of pain slid past his lips.

He was almost afraid when Neji left his side, but the elder came back soon enough and Sasuke looked up at him. His insides seemed fine, no internal bleeding of his organs, and the only broken bones were his rib -that would need to be pushed into place somehow- and a small crack on his right wrist. He could move it, but it was painful. The rib was a little too close to his lung for comfort, pressing against it, but the tip of the rib wasn't even near the spongy tissue, so there was no danger of piercing the lung.

Once he had taken care of the worst of the external wounds, Neji turned his attention to the broken rib, frowning and shaking his head. "Sasuke....this is going to hurt like hell, but I've got to do this". He placed his hands on Sasuke's side, then after a moment, he snapped the rib back into place suddenly. He knew it would cause an immense amount of pain right now, but it would pass quickly and would stop pain later. "Ok....now just lay still". Neji started bandaging the rib to hold it in place, applying more ointments to assist the healing process. "Ok....I've done all I can...the rest is up to you Sasuke"

The Uchiha let out a soft whimper when pressure was put on his rib, aqnd the warning made him close his eyes. The replacement of his bone sounded like a grinding pop, though it was unable to be heard over the loud scream Sasuke let out. He was a ninja, delt with pain, but that was just agony, and he was just to tired to try and hold back the pain.

Teary eyes looked up at the other shinobi, and without thinking about it, a shaky hand snapped out to grab ahold of Neji's, causing the organge fabric to fall to the floor. "D..Don't... go," he managed to pant out. "He'll... He'll find me. Don't go." he pleaded softly before his eyes fell closed and he rested his head back. Thankfully now, his breathing was easier, it still hurt from the bruising, but now he could take in more air.

Neji blinked as Sasuke suddenly grabbed him, surprised by the sudden movement. It must've caused a great deal of pain, yet Sasuke had done it anyway. Clearly he didn't want to be alone. Neji just nodded slightly, he understood the boys feelings, understood not wanting to be alone after such an ordeal. "Alright....I wont go alright...?" He smiled at the younger boy, sitting back down right beside him. "But.....Sasuke....do you want to tell me what happened....? If I know who did this then perhaps I could capture them or something.....they don't deserve to just get away with such a thing"

The grip on the older teen's hand grew loose onc he was sure Neji wouldn't leave, and Sasuke slowly opened his eyes again to look at him. "N...narut...o," he answered softly. "It was...Naruto." The Uchiha's grip grew tighter once more and he muttered out. "It's... cold," and gave a slight shiver.

"Naruto? Naruto did this?" Neji couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. He had a hard time beleiving that....Naruto wouldn't be this brutal in an attack on his worst enemy, let alone his best friend. And that also left the question of why Naruto would.....rape Sasuke. "Sasuke....are you certain? Why would Naruto harm you? Why would he do.....that....to you?" Neji couldn't bring himself to say the word rape. Not only could it harm Sasuke mentally, but it brought up very uncomfortable memories and feelings for Neji himself, all revolving around his uncle....

Sasuke gave a small nod of his head, his fingers once again clutching at the older boy's hand tightly. "Yes!" He yelped at the questioning, followed soon after by a soft whimper. Dark eyes clenched shut, his body giving a few jerks and quivers. "It hurts.... It's cold," he mewled softly, his skin covered in goosebumps.

[brb, food ^^]

"But why? Why would Naruto do this to you? He's your best friend...." Neji glanced around slowly,, then picked up some blankets, bringing them over to cover Sasuke up in an attempt to warm him up. "Is....is there anything else I can do? Do you need food or drink....?" Neji was doing anything he could to try and help, to try and ease Sasuke's emotoinal pain.

"He said..." Sasuke started before swallowing thickly. "Something about... needing a mate," he wasn't sure what that ment for him, but maybe Neji would understand? Finally, the Uchiha let go of the other boy to grab the blanket and pull it closer to his bandaged, broken body, and his shivers slowed to a halt.

He was silent for a long moment, ignoring the question for a while or two. "Something... to get the taste out of my mouth," he mumbled finally, flinching at his own words.

Needing a mate? But why Sasuke? If Naruto wanted a mate for breeding then....Sasuke shouldn't be the first choice. Unless all Naruto wanted was an outlet for his sexual build-up....Either way, Neji just nodded, reaching down to try and stroke Sasuke's head in order to comfort him, wiping his hair away from his face. "It's alright, you're safe now...." He smiled softly, white eyes seeming to soften just a little before he nodded and started to stand.

"I'll get you some orange juice ok? That'll take away the taste in your mouth...." The Hyuuga boy turned to head for the kitchen, quickly finding the juice and pouring out two large glasses. It would probably help Sasuke if he wasn't the only one drinking. Within moments of his leaving, Neji returned, bringing one of the glasses to Sasuke's lips. "Here, drink this"

At first, the raven flinched away from the hand that so gently pet him, but soon he relaxed into it, and opened his eyes to see white orbs soften. "Thank you," he stated softly, and when Neji left, Sasuke forced himself to sit up. He was carefull to only use his left hand to push himself up.

When the Hyuuga returned, Sasuke was in a half sit, his right elbow on the arm rest. The glass was placed to his lips, and the Uchiha gratefully lifted his right hand to tilt it back just a bit more and took long gulps of the oragnge drink, and found that the elder shinobi was right, the taste was leaving his mouth.

Once the glass had been emtied halfway, he pulled his head back and panted. He had forgotten to breath to tell the truth. "Will you... stay the day and night with me?" he asked softly, dark eyes pleading... So unlike the normally haughty Uchiha.

Neji had been hoping that Sasuke might have stayed in a laying position, that certainly would've helped his rib heal, but if this was how he felt most comfortable, then that was fine. Neji couldn't help but smile as he watched Sasuke gulp the juice like he hadn't drank in a month, then pulled the glass away when Sasuke wanted it. "I....alright, I'll stay the night. I assume you'll want me to sleep in here with you to keep you company...?" Neji figured staying was the least he could do, especially if it would help Sasuke.

It was less Sasuke being comfortable, and more he needed to sit up at least a bit in order to drink. Once the glass was taken away, he eased himself back down to lay on the couch.

When Neji agreed to stay, something resembling a smile threatened to move his lips. "We could move to my room, if you'd be more comfortable," he offered. In fact, the younger kind of hoped to be moved into his room, for some reason he felt it'd be safer there. "It's the third on the right, down the hall the bathroom is in," the bathroom is where his medical supplies are housed.

"Your room? Alright then..." Neji nodded slightly, sipping on his Orange juice, then setting his glass down beside Sasuke's. "Just try to relax so this doesn't hurt too much alright?" He leaned down to start carefully picking Sasuke up, once again careful to avoid the worst wounds if he could, then turned to follow Sasuke's directions towards the bedroom. "Is the pain lessening at all?" Neji looked down at the younger boy as they entered the bedroom, going to set the Uchiha down on the bed. "Are you certain I can't get a doctor? They could likely heal these wounds much more quickly"

This time when he was lifted, only a deep flinch showed his pain, but he relaxed that quckly and took in some slow breaths to calm down. A relieved sigh was released when he was placed on his own bed, and turned his gaze to Neji.

"No!" Sasuke snapped when the question of a doctor was brought up. He couldnt let anyone else see him like this. "No one else can know," he stated in a soft whisper... "How weak I am..."

"You're not weak Sasuke" Neji put a hand gently on Sasuke's chest to keep him laying down, trying to stop the boy from sitting up and causing him more harm to himself. "You can't think that alright? It'll make things worse...believe me....I know...." He shook his head slowly. "But alright, no doctor...just rest though ok? Rest and heal. You'll be fine in a few days with those ointments, but you have to rest. If you keep stressing or moving around then you'll make it take longer" He glanced around the room, only one bed, albeit a rather large one. Still, looked like Neji was sleeping on the floor. "I'll make myself a bed out of some blankets on the floor and stay here with you alright?"

"I am... I should have been able to stop him... It was Naruto for crying out loud!" Not only that, but he felt absolutly pathetic right now, especially since the simple touch on his chest made him whimper softly. He felt battered and bruised, used and broken... weak.

But, Neji had said he knew... "How?" he asked softly, looking at the older shinobi. "Did someone..." he couldn't finish the sentence, but he doubted he had to.

Glad to change the subject a bit, he nodded towords the closet on the other side of the room. "There's a sleeping mat in there, you could used that." He had almost suggested sharing the bed, but he didn't think he could deal with that.

Back
Top Bottom