Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Duty of a King(Demaron19 - Unicornhorn)

The demon slowly pulls his huge black horse cock from Bronze's cunt and gives a relaxing sigh "your brother is very good at being bred dear Silver." He said giving a happy little smile as he turns to face the former king "now, time to stuff your little cunt once more."

Silver is a bit shocked, the demon still wants to have sex still? He has the two royals, but the demon still seem happy about it. "...My lord, i'm sure that both of us are pregnant by now...please, let us rest." He begged him.

The demon cocked a eyebrow at Silver "I'm very sure you two have been bred for some time now, but given how you were just fingering your little cunt as you watched me fuck your brother are you really going to tell me you don't want me to fuck you again?"

Before Silver could say anything, Bronze came over and clings to his brother. "He wants it, he is just shy to.show it. He is already craving for it." the former king couldn't believe that his brother said that, has he been so easily corrupted? He is every embarrassed to say the least, but is also a bit sore, he just wanted rest.

The demon cocked a eyebrow, and then smiled "Well if Silver needs rest then I suppose he can have rest. In fact let's all go to bed, Bronze you can suck my cock."

Bronze took Silver to the bed as commanded, and he waits for his Lord to come forward. As such, he starts to open his mouth sucks on his large cock while the former king watches again.

The small feminine looking demon relaxes on the bed as the former crown prince sucks his huge black horse cock. He reaches over and wraps a arm around Silver, softly rubbing his ass as both watch the king's brother service their new husband.

Silver is relieved that the demon is at the very least reasonable enough, but it might not last, and he taking as much as he can. It was calm for the most part, and then he felt him rubbing his ass, softly at least. It made him shiver, and now he is starting to become aroused again. And he tries not to show it.

"Just relax Silver, I'm done with you for the night, but tomorrow you will be getting more. After all, this is out honeymoon period after all. We should be enjoying all the sex we can before we have to get back to work." He said with a smirk.

Silver knew that this wouldn't last, but now his temperature has been increasing, like his body cannot live without the touch. Even though he is trying not to show it, through his body trying to remain still. "Y-yes, of course...I will try..." He tries to speak, but it felt like he is going through a boner. Bronze is still sucking at the demon's long cock.

The demon could feel what was happening to Silver, feel him getting horny and aroused by watching his brother suck dick. The demon just smirked and pushed Bronze off his cock before getting atop Silver, forcing his shapely legs apart and lining his huge cock up with the little royal pussy as she slowly starts to force himself inside the needy little stallion.

Silver realized the sudden change, and he found himself on his back with the demon towering over him. He was surprised, but he moans when he is being penetrated by the familiar force of the stallion cock. Bronze whines when he is pushed off, but he gets to watch his brother and demon.

The demon slid his cock in deep to the cuntcolt and right away was fucking Silver with a slow but powerful pace. A grin on his lips "just what a king needs, a good queen to wet his dick inside of."

Silver grunts, and he moans as his own body shivers delight. It's like a voice is echoing in his head, telling him that it feels good, and give into his desires. To be a good queen. "Y-YES, my Lord...I am...yours."

The little demon hears his words and grins as he leans down and takes one of Silver's nipples into his mouth and softly nurses and suckles as his hips keep working the queenly pussy with the huge girth of the new royal cock. Both Silver and Bronze had been fucked and forced to preform sexual acts for their lord all day, Silver even the night before, this was their new life... and to be the new life of many in the castle as their demon lord made his plans to turn this former home of royality into his private harem den.

While Silver is being plunged deeper into carnal desires, Bronze whines softly as he approaches the demon with want and lust in his eyes. Even when he just had an amazing orgasm with the demon, he still wanted more, just one more time to be held down and dominated. "P-Please...after him...please fuck me more. " He begs. And thankfully, he does get his wish as they both had to service their lord all night. Since then, people were afraid of their new king, as he could use his magic to do whatever he wants.

The demon didn't respond to Bronze as he kept sucking on Silver's nipples and pounding his pussy as he was getting closer to blowing is this fresh load into silver's recently bred pussy. Not that he didn't hear his dear second wife begging for cock after his brother-wife got his load of cum. The demons eyes glow a little and a dildo made of magic formed under Bronze's cunt and without warning shoved it into his pussy to give him something to hold him over.

Bronze is surprised that a dildo pops right into existence, but it seems to be more than enough as i is shoved right into him, loudly moaning as he throw his head back. it is buried within him, and seem to be enjoying it. Silver is still at the demon;s mercy though, as he is sucking on his sensitive and hard nipples, all the while pumping into him as always.

Controlled by the demon's magic the dildo pumps in and out of Bronze's tight little cunt without worry or care. The demon's cock kept doing likewise to Silver's little cunt and the pressure was building in his heavy black nuts. As it reached its peak the demon slammed his huge cock deep into Silver's womb and a torrent of hot thick cum spilled forth.

The poor former king has once again seeing stars as soon as he could feel the tip moving all the way up to his womb, and once again spilling right into it. His mind went blink after a huge wave of pleasure swept him up. "ahhh, my lord!" He shouted, as he has been cracked again.

Bronze has easily spread his legs wide as he is being pumped by the magical dildo, and he is still able to move his own hip to grind against it.

The demon's cock let out a few more spurts of thick cum into the Kings womb, making sure to stuff him proper as the demon gives out a pleased sigh having once more spent his load into such a good warm cunt. This was their fate for the night... and a long one it would be.

The night passed and leaving his brides to sleep he went to the throne room to meet with his ministers... 4 stallions stood before... all four without pants and without cocks as each had be given a warm tight pussy. The fifth minister... was already on the demon's lap. The demon holding onto his new curvy hips as he had the cuntcolt bouncing and riding his huge black horse cock.

The ministers were called in the throne room, how could they refuse as this devil have the castle under chaos? They come to the room, and then a painful spell has been placed upon them, the same one that was placed on the king and prince. "By Celestia, please have mercy on us!" One of them begs the demon for some kind of mercy, horrified that the fifth is already being ravaged.

"Mercy?" The demon asked with a smirk as he looked past the cuntcolt already riding his cock "why that's exactly what I will give you all, it would be unmerciful to not tend to your needy little cunts myself." He said with that twisted innocent smile as he looks back to the stallion on his cock. "And what of you? Your the minister of agriculture right? Any thoughts on the fertility of the fields and the planting of seed?" He asked with a little laugh being rather on the nose with his metaphor about breeding them all.

"You're a monster! You cannot treat us this way, you black hearted devil!" They know this much about him, behind that sweet smile is a sinister soul that is using them as his playthings. They are scared though, as they are forced to watch this while the minster of agriculture is at the mercy of the demon. "...p-please, no more." He begged of him stop, this devil is just too big and is driving him crazy as he is being taken by force.

The little horned demon just held the cuntboys hips and kept him bouncing up and down his stiff huge cock. "Oh you can take more then that, you just need to have a little faith in your new little pussy." He said as the little cunt was being forced to cling and grip the huge black horse meat.

Back
Top Bottom