Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Duty of a King(Demaron19 - Unicornhorn)

The king tries to breath, he couldn't believe that this cock manage to slide in and break his seal. He almost didn't want to look, but he is compelled to look at this demon as he is staking his calm. Already, he is feeling dazed, but he is enduring this. "I-i am...yours...just...please..."

"Don't worry, you'll be nice and full of my seed soon enough. Your going to have my baby, all of my babies as many as I like." He said licking his lips as he pushes deeper his thick flared head kissing against his cervix as he starts fucking the equine cuntboy harder and faster.

Silver cries out in pain as the demon started to thrust hard into him, cruelly fast and hard up to his cervix. It is pushing deep into him, even while moving so fast that he might split into two. "Ahhh! Not so hard, I'll break!" He begs him as he held onto his legs for support.

"Oh your not going to break, you'd be surprised what kind of punishment a tight little cunt like yours can take, and I'm not even going hard yet." He said maintaining the current pace working the king's pussy vigorously even as his majesty cried about being split in two. The feminine looking demon's heavy nuts slapping against the king's ass giving his majesty a little reminder of all the thick spunk ready to flood his cunt when the demon decides to cum.

Silver is not so sure about that, it hurts but the pain is slipping away. He could feel it sliding in and out as raw cock is pounding him, and could also feel heavy balls slapping against him. His nipples are becoming hard, following a warm sensation in his stomach. "By Celestia, so big..." He gasped out, a pleasure is starting to fill his body slowly, replacing the.pain.

The demon's hands press against Silver's legs wanting to streatch them further apart as he pushed his cock deeper, his flared head kissing against the king's cervix forcing it to bulge into his own womb. Even so deep inside of his cunt the black horse cock still had inches of cock left outside of the new royal pussy. "Yes, tell Celestia how big your husband's dick is, pray that your little pussy makes my big dick happy to breed it."

Silver throw his head back when the cock entered very deep inside of him, all the way back Into his womb. "It's deep! All the way up to my womb!" He cries out, moaning loudly as the demon is stretching him more. It didn't hurt anymore, the friction is very delicious as his mind is blanking out from the pleasure. He truly feels like a mare in heat, his new body is receiving the demon very much.

"Where else would my cock be if I were to breed you!" The demon said with a cheerful grin on his lips as the thrusting grew harder in its intensity. "In your womb I'll pour my seed, this castle of yours shall become my very own breeding farm with you my prize mare." Pre-cum forming at his flared tip as he pounds against the back of Silver's womb.

This raw violation is hitting him relentlessly, and it felt like it is reaching all the way to his head. The pleasure mounts all over his body, as the though of receiving his seed made his walls clench already trying to milk the thrusting cock. "Oh! So hard...I can't take it...I'm going to come!" There is no denying it, he is close to release, and the demon will flood his virgin womb.

The thrust grew faster and faster as the demon was in the finale push, his face looking cute with the growing pleasure as he finally slams into Silver and cries out as his huge black horse cock starts to pump the king full of his thick hot cum.

Silver looks that the sinister looking adorable face that the demon is giving him as he made a few more thrust before the rushing flow of cum floods his womb. He cries in sheer bliss, twitching as he also came at the same time while his hole is filled to the brim. The king is in a mess, nothing will never be the same as he is quivering from the intense creampie.

The huge cock throbs inside of Silver as it keeps pumping more cum into him at a growing slower pace. The demon looking pleased as he leans in and kisses Silver on the lips like a man kisses his wife after making love. Breaking the kiss slowly afterwards as he sits up and smiles down at the freshly bred king "Congratulations my dear, your going to be a mother." He said as slowly he pulls his huge cock out and it slide from his pussy with a wet pop. The thick black cock still hard and coated in the vaginal fluids from Silver's pussy. "I do hope your not to tired, now that your bred I'm eager to start enjoying your pussy for sheer pleasure. Not that breeding you wasn't very very pleasurable."

The kiss is in a daze as he is kissed by his husband, and he is told that he is now pregnant with his child. The Hugh cock slips out of him, and excessive cum spilled out of his abused hole as it is no longer plugged. "A...mother?" He shivers, he is very much pregnant, he could feel.it. He flooded his eyes as his body feels content.

"Yes a mother, and a wife, and now a slut, my slut." He said rubbing his thick flared head against his messy cum stained pussy lips. "Now, turn over and raise your ass up, I'm going to fuck you hard for the rest of the night, and come morning, present you to your court with cum still fresh in your new little cunt. You will suck my cock as I sit on your throne, by your power as king you will bind all your loyal subjects to me and my will."

The demon is planning to have sex with him all that? That seems to be impossible, and he wants to resist, but he turns his body around and stick up his ass in full view. "Ahh...ohh...all night? You can't..." He moans as he moves his hips just a bit, still feeling the bliss. This demon is planning to humiliate him in front of his whole court, but his mind creeps to the though of his cock. They will all see that he is no longer a stallion, but a mare that is served as a sex slave.

The demon rests a hand on Silver's curvy ass as his other hand holds his fat cock and lines the flared head up to his cunt, softly rubbing the tender opening with his flared tip. "Oh but I can, its my right as your husband after all. And its the deal you have made, your body is mine to do with as I wish."

Silver's pussy lips are quivering when the demon's tip prod his entrance, and the jolt of that made him wiggle his hips once again. The recent memory of what happened is making him see the stars. He cannot do anything to stop it, and perhaps he doesn't want to. "Please...hurry...just use me..." He doesn't know what he is saying, desire and want is flaring up, and they will have sex all night long.

Slowly the demon starts to push in, watching as his cock starts to sink into Silver's tight warm cunt as his cock throbs softly returning to were it belonged. His other hands moves to Silvers other hip and the demon starts to thrust slowly and deeply in and out of Sliver's cum stuffed pussy as he takes the cuntboy from behind.

Once against, the demon slides himself into his body once again, and the pleasure hastily returns . Even though his hole is still covered in warm cum, the walls welcomes him back by hugging him tightly. It is like the first time, except that there is only complete ecstasy. The king moans loudly this time, not bothering trying to hide it anymore.

The room was being filled with the soft sound of Silver's wet and messy pussy being fucked and worked over by his husband's huge cock, sliding in deep like before. Grinning he keeps fucking, building up a nice rhythms to train her new sluts pussy. "Mmm, fucking Celestia you are a tight little cunt, and your ass jiggles so wonderfully as I thrust in and out." He said before one of his small soft hands slaps the king's plump curvy ass firmly and playfully "I love a bitch with a fat ass."

Silver softly bit the bottom of his lips, his already ruined pussy is being used by the demon. His ass is bouncing with each thrust, and he gasped his cheek is slapped, and this made the walls clench even more. "Have mercy on me..." He said lowly, his insides are really sensitive as well as everything else. "Ohh...ahhh..."

The demon slaps his ass again, and again liking how his pussy squeezed his pussy so nicely when he did so. "Don't worry, I will show you mercy, I have to treat my wife's pussy nice after all. I think after another two or three loads I'll let you have a break and suck my cock instead. Until then my dear." Another slap "let the guards outside hear their king becoming my fertile and eager queen."

With each slap, his ass giggles and it made him squeeze even more. Was he that loud that people could hear him? They will hear his cries as he is being taken by this demon. "Still so hot...oh Celestia, it's so good.." He took a moment to realize what he said, no, it wasn't him. He isn't a pervert at all.

The demon started to thrust faster in and out of the hot little cunt as the pressure was building in his huge cock and nuts. "yes, so very good, your pussy exists only for this and birthing my young. Let yourself became addicted to the sensation of your cunt being ravished by my cock, and be happy that I shall fuck you nightly."

"Yes...please use my body...I'll give you your heirs, just fuck me." I'm is like his mind is finally being taken over by the lust and addiction of his husband's cock plunging deep inside of him. He grips the sheets below him as he let's the demon go faster with his movements. "I'm coming again...from my lewd pussy..."

Back
Top Bottom