Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Duty of a King(Demaron19 - Unicornhorn)

Silver doesn't know what to.say, but he watched them both and he receives a kiss from his new Lord. After that Bronze felt happen, and this made this inner walls squeeze the huge cock.."Thank you my Lord, I'll bear your children, fill my new womb with your cock!" he moans as he is ready to come.

The thrusting become harder and grew faster as his cock slams into the back of Bronze's womb, throbbing and leaking pre-cum from the tip as he is becoming ready to bred the new mare. "Here it comes Bronze! Here comes my ahhh!" He cries out as a torrent of thick and hot cum starts to flood Bronze's cunt and womb.

Bronze groans as the kind thrust fast and harder into him, and he seems to be enjoying this experience as the demon came hard inside of him. At the same time, the prince also came along with him, crying out and his body is slump on the marble ground. Silver then realizing that during this, his own pussy was leaking with precum...was he horny just watching them? *Oh yes...oh Celestia ..." Bronze is shaking with bliss.

The demon shivers softly in bliss as he fills the prince full of cum and slowly pulls his huge cock out of Bronze's pussy, one last thick shot of cum shooting out across Bronze's body, leaving a streak of hot thick spunk on his slender mare like body. Panting softly he gives a sigh of pleasure and looks at Silver "Dear, please, suck your brother's juices off my cock."

While Bronze is laying there, shivering as n his own orgasm, Silver looks at the cum stained cock and is ordered to.suck on it. He ones as he.looms over it, and he opens his mouth and starts to suck on it. His pussy starts to wet even more, like a slow moving waterfall.

The demon rubs the top of Silver's head as he starts to suck the fat cock covered in the juices of Bronze's little cunt. "Subjects gaze upon my dear wives, who so eagerly serve their lord, hope that you all can live up to their example."

Silver suck on his cock, feeling the demon petting his head as he is even more humiliation from doing such a thing in front of the people, closing his eyes as he doesn't dare to look at anything else. Bronze is in a daze, but he has full view of what is happening in front of him.

Cum freely oozing from Bronze's stretched pussy as his brother drools and slobbers on the fat cock responsible. The demon grabs Silver's hair and forces him to stop sucking as he stands up and walks back over to the throne and taking his seat "come dear, keep sucking."

Silver is release from the large cock as he watches the demon so upon his throne, and he hesitantly walks over to him and continue to suck his cock. Bronze sits up, as she drags himself up to the demon. "My Lord...I want it to...please?"

The demon smiles and rubs Bronze's hair "well then my dear, my heavy balls need tending to, show your lord how you tend to them with those pouty lips of yours."

"Thank you, I shall..." he said as he licks his lips, and the the used his lips to pleasure his balls as commanded. The two brothers are sucking on the new king's as they have an audience, and they are afraid of going against this new demonic king as the royals are forced to become his Queens.

A understandable fear when the two pussies of your monarch and crown prince were facing you as cum oozed from them both, one fresh and the other still oddly warm even after hours between when it was poured into him. Though fearful... they shall come to welcome such a fate... to become their king's latest whore... maybe wife if lucky. Not that all of them would be turned, no, needed a loyal caste of still fully stallions after all to maintain order... maybe with such stallions having their own share of cuntcolts to prove such loyalty... on that note though the stallion over in that corner did look cute... and oddly interested in the sucking being done, for future note though.

The demonic king after establishing his new rule with the moans and cries of the royals retires back to the royal bedchambers with his two brides. He had Bronze bent over a desk in the bedroom as he slowly works his pussy from behind, hands holding softly onto the younger stallion's curvy plump ass. Silver was left laying on the bed, a fresh load of cum between his legs as the demon tried to keep both his new wives full and happy in these early hours of 'union.'

The two royals has been pleasuring their husband on the throne until he is satisfied greatly, but now that he has proclaim the kingdom as his own, they have no choice but to obey, least they get punished by this powerful entity. They retreated back into the room, when the two are once again being used by the demon, and Bronze doesn't seem to mind this as he is pleasing his new husband. "ahhh yes, my Lord..use me as you wish..."

The demon keeps thrusting slowly and deeply into Bronze's tight little cunt, feeling the former male's plump ass jiggle in his hand with each inward thrust he made. "Mmm, you've become such a good wife so quickly Bronze, you and Silver must really be brothers, or should I say sisters now." He giggles in that almost innocent fashion as perhaps the biggest cock in the kingdom keeps plowing the young prince's cunt slowly. The demon was in no hurry after all, "Silver dear, get your lord a drink, I'm rather parched pouring all these fluids into your and Bronze's little cunts."

"Ahh, yes my king, I'm happy that my new body is pleasing you." Bronze has fell quickly into his new role, while Silver, exhausted is trying to keep himself from being a sex crazed whore. "...y-yes my Lord..." He said as he does as commanded, and goes to fetch a drink all the while his brother is being fucked slowly and moaning for more.

"I suppose I need to meet with some of my new ministers at some point soon, to smooth out the details of my new rule. I think I'll bring you Bronze along with me, to suck my cock while I'm sure they tell me important but rather boring things, or maybe I'll just turn them all into cuntcolts and relive my bordom inside their pussies."

Silver approached the king with a drink in his hands as ordered. He tries to look away from the scene but the sound of sex is making his legs wobbly and his juices started to leak out. No, he cannot let his body become a pervert, he has much more dignity. "H-Hour you are..."

The demon takes the glass and sips from it, never stopping the slow steady thrusts in and out of Bronze's little cunt. "Ahh, thank you dear, I needed that." He said before giving the former king a soft kiss on the lips.

Silver watches the scene before him, which made everything harden. Even when he starts to kiss his husband that he is getting hot watching this scene. It made his hand wanders down and starts to stroke his raw clit, which made him even more hot and miss being filled.

The demon slowly breaks the kiss as his hips start moving faster, fucking Bronze harder. "The view is even better on your knees my dear." He said enjoying Silver watching and wanting as he fucks the younger prince.

Silver shivers as he saw his brother asking for more as his king thrust harder and faster inside.of him. He realized what he is doing, and stopped himself at first, but he is dripping wet and he is burning with need. He drops to his knees, and rubs his raw pussy and clit. "Oh yes! Yes my Lord, please use my pussy harder! Bronze is loving this, his brother being used as the king's toy.

The demon thrust deeply as Silver watched closely as his brother was fucked hard and deep inside his tight and well stuffed cunt. That enormous and throbbing black horse cock unable to fully fit inside of Bronze so a few inches hung out from the cuntcolt even when fully deep. The demon's heavy nuts swaying with each thrust, each orb stuffed and full of cum ready to fill any mare.

Bronze is being slammed, and he is enjoying it a the way as he is finally being rough with him. "Ah! My Lord, so good! I'm going to come again!" he shouted in bless, as he hopes that he would receive a large loud into his used pussy. He cries out as he does finally come, and lays right on the desk. Silver is still rubbing himself slowly, as he is getting wetter by this.

His climaxing little cunt is given what it desired as the demon slammed in hard and deep and cried out as he starts to pump him full of another load of his thick and hot spunk.

Bronze groans as once again hot liquid is pouring into his body. He hangs on to the desk for support, while show Silver has the will power to stop playing with himself. He shivers, as he still have the feeling of shame, while his brother has no such things

Back
Top Bottom