Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Duty of a King(Demaron19 - Unicornhorn)

"Please...no more...it feels good..." He moans as the demon wouldn't stop, as his new pussy keeps stretching and moving inside of him, and the poor minster just surrendered to it. "...big, I can't take it..." He gasped, as starts to become more wet. It was then that he came right there.

The demon grins as he feels the stallion climaxing around his huge cock, feeling his pussy try and milk the fat black horse cock for any cum, cum it wasn't yet ready to give. The demon grins as as the doors to the court room open and four stallion dressed in black armor walked through it, three were unicorns and the forth a batpony, and all fours huge cocks huge out clear as day. "Ah good your here, the other ministers are yours, do enjoy." He says as the black clade knights each grabbed one of the new cuntboys, the one who had been most mouthy being grabbed by the batpony "come here, iv got something for you to talk about." He said as he licked his lips.

The door opens up then the knights have shown up naked, they look rather aroused. "Finally, we are saved! Quickly, stop this devil at once!" The minister barks, pointing that the demon, but the were coming from them. "W-what are you doing? Stop!" He is grabbed by the batpony, afraid that the guards have betrayed them, no doubt under some sort of evil spell.

The batpony grins and forces the mouthy minister to bend over a nearby table, and with little grace about the matter he forces his huge horse cock into the virgin cuntcolt's pussy claiming him as his own.

"Ah! What are you doing?! Stop this at once! D-Don't..." The minister is leaning against the surface, fear within his eyes as he saw the batpony force his way inside of him. "I-Its hurts, please take it out..." He begs for the guard to stop, pleading as the pain is too much.

The batpony doesn't stop, and the four other knights don't stop either as each took one of the ministers and started to rape them around the court room. The demon still on the throne as the agriculture minister was being made to come around to understanding the joys of being a bitch for the king.

The poor ministers are left at the mercy of the guards, as they are on the floor being pounded as there are a mixuture of pain and pleasure. The minister on the demon's lap is eventually corrupted by him, and is starting to enjoy this.

The batpony was pounding the one particularly mouthy minister with a grin on his lips. "I'm going to flood your womb with my seed, your nothing but my prize now bitch, my vessel for breeding." He said giving the cuntcolt a firm slap on his ass.

The demon king watched the agriculture minister bounce on his huge black horse cock as the poor former male was loosing his mind and becoming bond to the pleasure it was bringing. "Get ready, my seed is coming."

"No...no... He tries to resist but there was no use. This traitorous batpony is slamming him mercilessly, and even yelped when he smacked his butt cheek. When the time came, he came at the same time when the batpony came inside of him.

The other ministers suffered the same fate, as their tormenters are flooding them on the inside.

The seed flowed freely as each male flooded the wombs of the cuntcolts offered to them. The bat pony groans as he breeds his new bitch as the king himself held onto his new slut's hips tightly as he pours his thick load into another pussy. The castle slowly becoming a den of sex and perversion. The king and his brother lost, and now the minister just the same.

The ministers are laying on the floor after they are thoroughly raped by the guards, they are not immune to the power of this demon king, and this continues through the night. No one has seen the ministers the following day, they have just disappeared in the castle. The servants are scared to approach the throne room and the master bedchambers, as they would find themselves before the demon, and he would do terrible things to them.

They were right to worry, the king and his brother were still the demon's loyal brides. Currently inside the royal bedchamber former king Silver was bent over the side of the bed as his lord and husband fucked his little cunt deeply. His brother Bronze free to watch and wait his turn like the loyal cock slave he now was.

In the bed Chambers, the former prince and king are at the mercy of the demon once again. Silver is always the first to receive the end of the harden cock in his raw and used pussy. It reached the end of his Cervix, and his walls tighten with each thrust. Bronze is watching this, rubbing and fingering his wet pussy in anticipation for his turn.

"Still so tight after all this." He says with a grin on his sweet and innocent looking face. "I really out did myself on making your pussy, you and your bother's my dear brides." The demon added as his huge black horse cock keeps pumping in and out of Silver's tight womanhood, a hand of the demon's holding onto the former stallion's mane and pulling on it roughly to add a little rough play to the normally gentle love making... at least that's how the demon viewed it anyway.

He is pretty tight, as he could feel it all the way. "So rough, please go easy...ah!" He arch back when his hair is pulled, and he could the giant cock in him going deeper. It does tighten his walls, as he begins to shiver. Bronze is watching, as he is eager for his master to do the same to him.

"Please, do me next...I want it in my too..." he begs for it, still stroking himself.

The demon just smiles and keeps fucking the stallion deep inside his cunt. Even though he was the older of the two Silver was the tightest, maybe Bronze's looseness was caused by his eagerness to fuck? Even so both were still tight and good, made even more so by how large the cock that fucked and bred them was. "I am going easy Silver, need to be careful after all, my child grows inside your womb. It's why I'm only going as deep as your cervix now." He said as his thick flared head kept pounding against the royal cervix with each inward thrust he made.

"And don't worry Bronze, you'll get it as well, how about you come closer? I know how much you like watching my cock slide in and out of your brother's tight cunt."

Bronze momentarily stops fingering himself as he moves closer to himself at the scene before him. He rubs his fingers in his folds once again as he moves close to his brother mostly, and he could see everything now. " of course...but I don't know if I can contain myself...it's so hot seeing my brother being bred." he spoke truthfully, hoping that his time will come soon. His fingers weren't becoming enough for him.

The huge black horse cock kept slipping in and out of Silver's tight little stallion cunt as his brother drew closer. The demon reached his hand out to the back of Bronze's head and pulls him closer, forcing his lips to be pressed to the thick black shaft of his cock. Due to how long his cock was even back when he would go as deep as their womb they could not swallow his entire cock. Now that their wombs were a no go due to them being pregnant with his children there was plenty of his thick shaft left 'unattended' for a eager little slut to lick and kiss on, something the demon seemed interested in Bronze doing as he plays with himself.

"Such a needy little thing Bronze, don't worry, you'll be getting this cock as well. I have more then enough seed for both your pussies and more."

Bronze is pushed closer closer to the action, as the demon is pushing in and out of his brother, the whole shaft isn't going in. This is the opportunity for him, as the prince uses his mouth to lick on the bare shaft that. He sucked and licked on it, as he is enjoying it very much. "Thank you....my Lord...it's so good." He said in between licks.

It wasn't to long that the little demon couldn't hold back any longer and in his traditional cute moan his massive black horse cock starts to throb and pulse as thick torrents of his hot thick cum pours into Silver's loins.

Once again, Silver's hole is overflowing with the demon's seed, and Bronze could feel the pulse from the demons cock. When he pulls out, the prince took this opportunity to engulf the cock into his mouth, cleaning it.

The demon did not object and let Bronze suck his cock clean of any cum or his brothers fluids, the flavor of both mixing inside of the slutty prince's mouth. "Such a good girl Bronze, perhaps you'd like I fuck you in a special place, maybe we go outside and I fuck your little needy cunt in the castle gardens? Let anyone walking by see you being filled with my seed."

Bronze could taste it in his mouth, his brother's fluid along with the demon's after he came. He is still sucking on this thick cock when he suggest that they go somewhere to take him. Anyone could watch them since they would be out in the open, it makes him quiver, he did it once before. " Anywhere you like, as long as you take me, I don't care." he please with him.

The demon grins a bit, enjoying the subservient nature of the younger prince...

Out in the royal gardens the demon had Bronze laying on his stomach before him, the demon sitting behind him having the prince keep his curvy little ass firmly pressed against the demon's groin... or however close he could get it as that fat black horse cock slowly worked itself in and out of the royal pussy. The day was bright and sunny, a lovely day for a fuck outside.

Back
Top Bottom