Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Duty of a King(Demaron19 - Unicornhorn)

His fingers press harder into the plump cheeks of Silver's rear as he keeps fucking his new bride "Do it then, cum, let me feel you squirt and shiver around my cock, your going to be doing it a lot tonight."

"yes..I will..." He groans as he could feel fingers press on his flesh, as he he couldn't hold it anymore,and he finally came. It is such relief as he did so, bring him the absolute bliss just a powerful as the first time he experienced it.

Only this time his dear husband didn't cum with him... grinning as he fucked her through the orgasm and kept slamming his thick flared head against the back of her womb as the cum was slushed around inside of his cunt.

Even after he came, the demon still thrust within him, turning his pussy into a complete mess. "Please, cum inside me already!" He loudly begs him, as this torturous pleasure is too much on him after he came.

The demon slaps Silver's ass "so eager for more of my cum inside your little cunt, ok then here!" He says as he slams his huge cock in deep as from his flared head more thick and hot cum starts to pump and pour into Silver's pussy and womb.

Silver moans as he is slapped once again, and after few more thrust,he came.inside of him again, and it made him feel renewed bliss as his felt the rush of hot liquid inside of his womb once again. He buried himself into the sheets, still having his hips in the air. "Yes...thank you very much..."

The demon stays on his knees behind him and softly rubs Silver's plump ass as his cock throbs inside of his freshly fucked pussy. "Your welcome my dear, and your going to be welcome all night long." The demon said as he slaps the king's ass and giggles a little. For the rest of the night the demon fucks Silver all across his bed and bedroom. Even once fucking Silver up against the door the guards stood outside of, taunting the king with the ideas that the guards were getting erect from hearing him moan and cry out like a street whore.

Come morning however the big event was here. The demon gave Silver 2 or 3 hours sleep at least after a long night of fucking, though now was the time to show the court his new position. The demon was sitting on Silver's throne, his huge black horse cock hard and erect even after all the fucking last night. Silver forced to wear... well very little so his ass and pussy still full of cum were on display.

The king has been at the mercy of of the demon all night long, and has received his cum in many different ways. He didn't feel like the king that everyone respected and loved, but now he is slowly becoming the whore of a demon so that he can birth his children.

Silver's head was swimming, and finds that his body is sore from all of the sex be endured until the sun rose. He was sleeping, a the next thing he knew is that is sitting on the floor, with his naked body exposed to his court they look terrified at what is happening. The shame a d humiliation is hitting Silver and he is shivering.

The demon has on his lips a cute smile as he looks down at Silver. "Come on now my dear, proclaim yourself my wife and kiss me to seal the deal." He said his thick flared head rather perfectly placed for Silver to kiss and very likely what he meant for him to kiss. "Declare yourself my wife, and me, your and their king and lord."

Silver looks at him, then by some magic that compels him, he slowly turns to large top and he does kiss it, much to his shame. "I...I am no longer your king...that title belong to him as I am now his wife." He shakily declares to his court, as he takes a look at the crowd, and to his horror he could see one face pushing through to see...it is his younger brother.

The demon grins some and grabs Silver's hair, forcing him to turn away from his brother and forcing his lips back to the demon's cock wanting him to suck on it before all these people. "Rejoice my subjects, for last night your queen was filled and bred by my seed, in his womb grows my heir."

"Silver!" A single stallion shouts from the crowd as he looks in a mixture of terror and anger. Silver know this voice very well, his brother, Bronze is right there."You monster! You are not our king! Leave him alone!" Bronze is outraged at this, and runs over to put an end to thing madness.

The demon glances up and held up his hand as his brother Bronze would find himself unable to move "now now, you dare raise your hand against your king? In front of my pregnant wife no less, for shame." His eyes glow yellowish as Bronze would be hit with a pain and discomfort that Silver himself felt when his cock was changed to a pussy and his body made more to the demon's liking.

The young prince is stopped in his tracks, as some evil spell is holding him in his place. The next thing he knew, he does over in pain, and this made Silver looks on on fear. "Please, don't hurt him, I beg of you!" He doesn't want his younger brother to be hurt, but he saw the transformation, as Bronze became more feminine, then he knew that he is no longer a stallion.

The demon looks at Silver and smiles in that some cute if not somewhat perverted manor. "I'm not going to hurt him, but, I want you to take off his pants and underwear. A example must be made, and he shall be made it."

Silver looks at Bronze, sill in pain as he has no choice but to obey. He goes.over to him, as he can see the pain in his eyes. He reached over to remove his pants, while Bronze looked confused. " Silver, what are you doing?" he asked him, and then the removal of his underwear reveals it all, he too has a new formed pussy a marish form. He looks horrified at this, the demon has cursed him.

The demon stands. "Hold his legs apart, streatch them nice and wide so I have good access." The demon said walking over to the two brothers, his huge cock hanging fully erect and ready to do to the younger prince what he had done to Silver.

Silver frowns, but he does as commanded by separating the prince's legs wide and opening his pussy lips for everyone to see. "I'm sorry Bronze...please just close your eyes..." Bronze looks confused, then the so called king in front of him, with that giant cock right there. " No...you find!"

The demons kneels down and pressed his thick flared head against the prince's pussy "Relax Bronze my boy, your going to come to enjoy this soon." He said as slowly he starts to push his thick fat cock into Bronze's cunt, slowly stretching the prince around him as he watched with a sweet smile on his queer little lips.

Bronze tries to resist this, but it is too.late as the demon pushed into him as he is feeling the pain of his hymen being broken by this large cock. "Stop, it hurts! Silver, help me!" he tries to ask his brother for help, but there is nothing he can do as he watches as this happens to him.

The demon did much the same as he had to Silver, slowly thrusting his hips as that huge black cock slips in and out of the freshly deflowerd pussy. His hands resting on Bronze's legs as he worked the poor former stallion "mmm, a tight little cunt, perfect for breeding. I think I'll make your little brother here my second wife, after all a king can never have to many queens to breed."

"Stop...please..." Bronze didn't have the strength to fight back as the new king plunge deep into him. Silver's held his brother's ha d to give him some kind of comfort. There is nothing he can do to do to.stop this. "Thank you my Lord..it s...an honor..." He said, with a hint of regret, that Bronze will be just like him.

The thick cock reached the back of Bronze's tight pussy as his cock throbs softly, a bulge in his lower stomach and abdomen could be as the cock plunged in and out as the demon moans cutely and almost off a appearance and sense of being innocent and not a monster raping the prince.

Bronze grunts, holding silver's hands as he is being raped in front of the court, and his stomach bulge by the huge cock buried inside of him, and he too feels the pleasure of being like a mare in heat his womb is being hit. "ahhh not there...it's so hard and deep..." he starts to moan, loudly for everyone to hear. " My Lord...it's so good..."

"Yes, know what your brother felt and feels in his heart now, embrace the love of your lord." He said as he lean over and kisses Silver on the lips as he keeps fucking Bronze's pussy slowly and deeply. Moaning into the kiss he breaks it slowly as he grins and looks back down at Bronze "ahhh, mmm, I shall before all these people baptize your pussy and womb with my seed, your shall bare my heirs just like your brother."

Back
Top Bottom