Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: The Eclipse before the Dawn (Corsair and Xana)

MF Smut Scene: Quentin and Kaydia
  • That was the Quentin she remembered, spouting off historical precedent. She half expected to get into a debate with him, on which conflict Dooku’s plan most closely resembled. In another time perhaps, when they both weren’t weighed down with burden of a missing daughter.

“You're alive! I thought... that is... you'd been executed! I thought you were dead!"

She wanted to be playful, make a joke about how often he mistook her for dead. But three years of longing drained away playfulness. Instead, she clung to Quentin. Marveling at how good this felt, being wrapped up in his arms, against his chest, his warmth and strength enveloping her. “I missed you so much,” she admitted, arms tight around his back “So much.” The kiss was needy, one hand trailing up the back of his neck. Holding his head close to hers, holding herself close to him.

She couldn’t dare pull away from her now. Not ever as kissing got in the way of undressing. She craved his touch, fingertips on bare skin, and she craved his mouth and she craved that completion of having him inside her. Still, she managed topless as his mouth moved along her jaw and throat, and she was kicking off her pants as he explored her. It wasn’t much different than he would have remembered. A bit softer in places, with faded pale stretch marks on her abs and an angry pink scar just above her pubic mound, nearly running the width of her hips.

Without realizing it, she was undressing him, tearing at his shirt and his pants and his belt. Single-minded in her goal to remove everything that separated them, as his thoughts and feelings merged in her mind, her own reaching for his. Even after all these years, nothing was as comforting as his presence in the force. “Love me,” she implored, opening his shirt to his chest, opening to that same tattoo she wore on her shoulder. “Love me Quentin.”

Triggered
  • Triggered
    Cerea
    27 BBY

“When I said I wanted to eat out for our anniversary, this wasn’t quite what I had in mind,” Kaydia teased, biting her lip as her husband dropped to his knees before her. Quentin didn’t speak, just smiled seductively, meeting her eyes as her pulled her pants and underwear off simultaneously. Lips ghosted over her thighs as he lifted one leg over his shoulder, and then the other. The light touches over sensitive areas drove her wild, leaving Kaydia squirming on the couch. Strong fingers opened her to him, tracing her moistening lips. When he reached her clit, and warm wet lips wrapped around it, she let herself fall back into the cushions, unable and unwilling to struggle.

In the past year, seventeen leads from the Telerath data resulted in seventeen dead ends. Ever since Aldane had perished, Quentin and Kaydia had been running around in circles, discovering facts they already knew. Most prominently, that the Sith Lord at the center of the conspiracy covered every track. And today, one year after their wedding day, they crossed another name off their list of leads. It would take a couple days to get new identities for their next investigation, so why not spend the downtime celebrating an otherwise successful marriage?

Kaydia’s fingers brushed through Quentin’s hair, breathing deeply before sighing contentedly, “Not that I am complaining. Though, I really am quite hungry.” In response, she felt Quentin open his mind to hers, sending his sensation through the force, so she could taste herself on his tongue. With a gasp and a moan, she added, “I guess you are too.” Her own musky flavor layered upon her own delight, driving her down into the depth of madness and ecstasy. Quentin, ever the attentive lover, took advantage of their bond, used her own sensations to bring her close to climax, before pulling back before she could go over that edge. Again and again, he held her on that precipice of pleasure, dragging out that euphoric moment.

Kaydia couldn’t speak, couldn’t think, could barely breathe, tightening thighs around her husband’s head. Before she could succumb to her bliss, he pulled away, smiling wickedly with her lust smear on his cheeks. His throbbing cock brushed her needy lips, taunting her yet further. Nearly slipping in, as wet as she was, before pressing against her pulsing clit. Fuck, so close, so very close. He pushed into her, smooth inner walls trembling along every inch of him, relief and nirvana traveling her nerves and–

Pain. A horrific and familiar shock flooded her senses, chasing her orgasm and echoing her rapture in torment. Memories erupted in her mind, of helpless suffering and crippling terror, flashing too fast to process, but leaving its imprint on her skin. Desperate to protect herself, she pushed Quentin through the force, hard enough the air burst from his lung and he nearly broke a rib when he crashed into the far wall of The Scrapper’s living quarters. She pulled her legs up to her chest, squeezing them tightly, with tears streaming down her face.

“Why…Why would you do that to me?”

• It was going to be like that, then? Not that he minded in the slightest threat, really. “Discrete?" he repeated, reaching into his pocket. "You don't strike me as the sort of woman that wants 'discrete'." He drew a 100 credit note from his coat, trailing it over her breastbone and down one breast before tucking it into her dress. "Not if you want to be fucked like a filthy whore."

His fingers were still on her skin, exploring slightly below the dress, holding the note. He grinned, leaning forward and seizing the back of her neck to pull her into a kiss. His tongue forced itself into her mouth as he released the note, moving his hand to cup her breast and toy with her nipple through the thin fabric of her gown. "You won't be screaming my name, though," he promised, his breath hot on her face. "Because I'm not going to tell it to you. I'm going to fuck you like a filthy whore, and you're never going to know my name. You'll go back to your husband, full of a stranger's cum, knowing you let a stranger use your body all night."

Ignoring the disapproving looks of the bartender he rose and pulled her to her feet. "Come on," he said, capturing her wrist in a grip of iron. "There's a hundred credits, reminding you that you wanted to be my filthy whore." With that, he headed for the elevator. It was a free-standing column of transparent ferrocrystal, rising the full length of the hotel, and the pass he had meant that a car was waiting for them when they reached it. As soon as the door closed he pushed her up against the transparent wall, his mouth hot and hungry on hers.

"Tell him I forced you," he growled, pushing her hem up higher so that her thigh could slide over his. His other hand pulled her dress down over one shoulder and along her arm, baring a breast as he devoured her mouth again. "But you wanted this. Wanted me hard and hungry and anonymous, fucking you mercilessly."

MF Smut Scene: Quentin and Shrikee
  • "Can you?" Quentin replied, stubbornly ignoring the delicious sensations of Shrikee's steel-sheathed fingers exploring her lips. Of her ripe, muscled form moving against his. "She appreciates a firm hand. Do you really think you can take it?" He stared down at her for a moment, looking into her warm, brown eyes and appreciating the heat of her body against his aching cock. Then, unexpectedly, his head darted downwards and his teeth fastened in the skin of her shoulder. He bit hard, hard enough to leave a bruise, and her sharp cry of pleasure was proof of how much the implants made her enjoy the sensation.

"What do you know about how Madame Cordfay fucks?" he growled against her skin, sliding a hand over her full breast to tear away one golden nipple cover. With an evil grin he bit her again, gripping the erect flesh of her nipple and twisting it savagely. Her cry of ecstasy echoed from the arena walls. "Do you think she's soft? That she wants only gentle caresses, simply because she is wealthy?" He squeezed the nipple harder and pulled, bruising her throat with his teeth as he did.

Shifting he weight, he tore away the other nipple cover and then rose and dropped his knee into her stomach once more. Her shoulders came off the floor of the arena and he rose again, rolling her over and pinning her to the ground with his weight once more. "You say you saw the Telerath footage," he growled into her ear, grinding his thick meat against her barely-covered ass. "You know how she fucks, then." Gripping a fistfull of her long blonde hair he pulled backwards, forcing her to stare up at the box Kaydia watched from. "Can you take it?" He raked the nails of his free hand down her back, leaving welts. "Beg me to use you the way I used her. Beg me to fuck you raw."

“Full of surprises indeed,” Trinidad agreed as the audience watched with baited breath. “I wouldn’t have believed an amateur could defeat Shrikee, but it appears he may.” A shrug. “Still, I suppose that is why I am a Procurator and not a Bookmaker.” He watched a moment longer, then looked at Kaydia. “Perhaps you would be willing to enter Malachi in more matches, Madame Cordfay? The winnings could be... significant.”

MMFF smut scene: Kaydia and anonymous patrons
  • “Use –Ah! Use this filthy fuck toy, Malachi! Fill my cunt with a champion’s cum!” Shrikee screamed, voice raw. With her belly pressed into the rough ground and her back bent against his grip on her arms, it was damn difficult to fuck back against him as she wanted. As she needed. Instead, she struggled against his use of her, pulsing channel swallowing his meat in a rhythmic wet slap.

“I’m Yours! Your…your fucktoy…” She grunted, watching the crowd watch her defeat with hungry eyes. “Just a…just a slut, for you to enjoy. A slut that enjoys this thick dick.”
    His demand that she cum was delightful, a sweet mercy in an arena where there was little mercy to be found. Or perhaps more torment, because her slit seized and convulsed in terrible bliss, and he didn’t give her any respite. Not once did his cock slow as she rippled over his shaft, dragging out maddening bliss that humiliated her in her sheer ecstasy. Thoughts and words dissolved into animal cries of lust, reducing her into naught but a bitch in heat, desperate for more cock.

If she had wanted, she could have seen them through the force. Known every detail even better than if she’d seen them with her eyes. But she decided against it. Nothing knowing added a delicious thrill to the entire experience. A touch of nihilism she hadn’t craved since meeting Quentin, just fucking four strangers without a care or concern.

“I would have…” The words caught as she felt Quentin pound Shrikee’s dripping cunt through their bond, and her own dripping cunt clenched in envy. “…pleasure.” She leaned back into one man, his chest firm as he supported her weight. Groping for his hands, she guided them toward her waist, inviting and encouraging him to caress her bare skin and underdress her. He was hard against her ass, straining his pants with his need, but she didn’t not permit him to relieve that pressure. Quentin’s dominant had inspired her as well. “Undress me, and worship my body. All those lovely curves you had looked forward to using.”

Her top came off and another set of hands was cupping her breasts now. A man’s hands, though soft, and well cared for. Not a man used to working with his hands. His hands were soft and her nipples were hard, leaving Kaydia trembling at the delectable contrast.

The air before her displaced, and a third set of hands worked down her tight slacks. Soft hands again, and Kaydia thought perhaps these were a woman’s. She couldn’t tell for sure, however, and didn’t care to find out too quickly. The mystery was too arousing as it were. Now one set of lips kissed and bit her shoulders, while another teased her mouth, hot tongue brushing over her own lips in a teasing, tempting supplication. Yet another mouth kissed down her abs, working lower as her panties slid down.

She had detected in the force there were four heart beats in the room, but still she could only confirm three people exploring and adoring her body. Curious, she let herself melt into their attention for now. She’d have all of them, eventually.

MFF smut scene: Quentin, Kaydia and Shrikee
  • “Ah, you see, that is a problem,” Kaydia agreed, words thick as they left her lips, stalking towards Shrikee. The gladiator was taller than her, but that didn’t deter her any. “I too want to ride that cock until I am exhausted.”

“But surely Malachi here is up to the challenge?” Shrikee breathed, holding her ground, even as their bodies touched.

“Oh, I have no doubt about his potency. He’s never let me down,” Kaydia assured her, letting Shrikee feel her leer skim her figure. “No, I imagine the problem arises from the fact that neither of us would be willing to back down.”

“That is a fair and accurate assessment. So, how do we decide who gets him first?”

Kaydia glanced over at Quentin, smirking darkly. When she turned back towards Shrikee, her lips were already upon the gladiator. The was a moment of hesitation from Shrikee, before she gave in, turning the kiss into a duel of tongues. But this wasn’t Kaydia’s plan, not as she ripped Shrikee away by her long, golden hair and threw her to the ground. Skrikee landed with a gasp, as the fall knocked the air from her lungs. There was no chance to recover before Kaydia was on top of her, wrists pinned over her head and Kaydia’s knee between her thighs.

“Prove to me you are worthy of riding my husband’s cock,” Kaydia purred, flattening heavy breasts into Shrikee’s fit form.

MFFF Smut Scene: Quentin, Shrikee and other gladiators
  • Hal-Jakan invited me to a gathering of other gladiator sponsors and trainers, Kaydia directed toward Quentin, finishing her own glass of wine. He had things well handled here, and might be a while yet. Don’t wear yourself completely out fucking those three, I still want a piece of you tonight.

“That sounds just delightful, Hal,” she agreed, taking his offered arm. “Lead the way.”

~*~

Burning, aching need surged through Kaiah. She couldn’t hardly see anymore, much less make an effort to defend herself. All that mattered was Arodi’s firm, strong figure against hers, and the delicious demands of the newcomer.

“Choose,” he snapped. “Which one do I use first?”

“Me!” she blurted out now, unable to control herself any further. She crawled along the dusty ground, feeling with hands until she found Malachi’s imposing form. “Dammit, fuck me first!” Blue hands gripped his briefs, pulling herself up to his crotch, and the erection trapped within. “Fuck me, Malachi!”

Suddenly, she was pulled back, a vise grip on a lekku jerking her back on her ass. “Nuh-uh,” Shrikee growled, yanking Kaiah to her feet, “Losers don’t make demands!” One hand grasped Kaiah’s wrist, twisting them behind her back, and the other tugged at her top, ripping it open and leaving cerulean breasts exposed. They were designed to be easily torn, a crowd favorite, and soon she was nude to the waist. “Now, beg like a proper slave.”

“Please…mistress, make use of me.”

“Better,” Shrikee growled, and bit sharply on one flowing lekku.

~*~

The gathering was located within another area of Velvet hour, a discreet gathering room with black stone walls and illuminated blue tiles. The room held about two dozen people, but maybe ten were other owners and trainers. The rest were servants, nearly nude and offering up food and drink to the guests. A few even served as living furniture, with one woman on hands and knees with two flutes of champagne balanced on her smooth back. Another, a man, kneeled on the floor before a couch, while one woman used him as a footrest.

The sight, the casual objectification shocked Kaydia, reminding her why she was here. Worse however, was knowing the sight didn’t instantly cool her desire. Video of Quentin’s match played on large screens to the back, and she could still feel his arousal through their bond. All she could glean from the servants was bliss, a deep-seated desire to serve and submit, but she couldn’t tell if it was natural or otherwise induced, and that disturbed her.

“Are you hungry, Nyamelo?” Hal asked, leaning closer to her. As much as she might have wanted to wrest her arm from his, she had to play along. Had to get to the bottom of the trafficking ring.

“For food, absolutely,” she answered with a laugh. He led her back towards the banquet tables, which featured two nude bodies, a man and woman, with finger foods strewn over them. Raw fish wrapped in rice and seaweed, mostly, with various sauces smeared over their skin.

“You should try this Manaan Sashimi,” Hal insisted, grabbing a roll of the woman, just under her mostly still breasts. He dipped in a brown sauce pooled over her belly button, and brought it to her lips. Swallowing down her hesitation, Kaydia took a bite. She hated that she enjoyed the taste.

“It’s exquisite. A very mild flavor, with a touch of sweetness.” Taking the roll form his fingers, she finished it off.

Hal laughed, and twisted her towards a group of five, “Let me introduce you to the other big players here on Canto Bight.”

Orgy: Kaydia and other party goers.
  • Kaydia glanced up at the calling of her cover name, trying to decide whether to play along. Already several other participants were hooked up to the droids, giggling and sighing as the devices seemed to mold to their bodies. No, it was probably better if she complied. And really, she was tired of resisting her own aching lust.

Her servant undressed her with strong, firm hands, taking liberties over bare skin. His cock throbbed against her ass, as he led her towards the last remaining device, and truthfully, she was more interested in ride him than a silly machine. But this was yet another task she needed to complete to get closer to the center of the conspiracy. Maybe afterwards she could fuck this delicious man.

“Best of luck, Mistress,” he murmured, his breath ghosting over her skin and stirring the desperate need in her blood. He helped to position her upon the droid, feeling her up even more brazenly this time, as he pinched her nipples to grow them erect, and then placed a smooth tube over them. It latched with a delightful suction, pulsing in time with her own needy throbbing.

Meanwhile, her servant’s fingers traced the opening of her slit, before pushing into her. As wet as she was, there was no resistance, swallowing two thick digits as deep as they would go. He stroked into her twice, before spreading her cunt open, and feeding a thick phallus into her. It wasn’t long, but stretched her in a way that was just on the right side of painful. Another one, longer but slender, was pushed into her ass, and rational thought slipped from her mind as her body filled with mechanical approximations of cock. Her servant took a kiss, deep and probing, before bringing a length to her mouth as well. All of her holes were stuffed, and she trembled in ecstasy. And the damn thing wasn’t even on yet.

“If you win, Mistress,” her servant whispered, pressing his chest into her back, “I will make your wildest desires come true.” Oh,to Fuck. Much like her husband, and his surprising success in the arena, Kaydia refused to lose. Not with that promising humming in her mind.

It wouldn’t be easy, she knew. Not when the droid hummed to life, it’s thick phallus rubbing against her smooth inner walls. It didn’t penetrate, not in the way a man would, but seemed to rotate instead. Immense pressure, becoming pleasure as it stretched her pussy in new and mesmerizing ways. This was... interesting.

Kaydia’s one saving grace was the relentless training she’d undergone with Quentin, disguised as his games in making her beg for pleasure and release. Did her opponents realize she had the same extensive training in resisting her desire as the Arena’s newest star? Still, the new and unfamiliar stimulation from the droid was a struggle to resist, so she shared her sensations with Quentin.

• Water soaked his shirt as Kaydia clung to him, dragging him into a hard, fierce kiss that he returned with a desperate violence as her need flowed through him. unconcerned about his clothes, about anything except the demands of desire and the heat of the woman gripping him, he climbed into the tub and pushed her into the far wall. Water splashed and soaked into his clothes as he feasted on her.

Tell me you would have killed him, she demanded, hands dragging at his sopping shirt. Tell me you would have killed them all…

There was a distant voice of warning at that, one he ignored in the heat of the moment. One that was easily ignored in the rush if mingling lust and rage, and the taste of scented water on her bare skin. Paralysis, he snarled, squeezing a firm breast and sucking hard on a nipple as he shifted, giving her room to push his trousers down over his hips. Block voluntary motor control, and shatter each of his bones. Let him move just enough to scream.

His thick cock ground against her belly as he grabbed a fistfull of long red hair, pulling her head back so he could bite at her throat. His teeth were hard, leaving dark bruises on pale skin in answer to a primal need tomark her as his. I’d have left him to die, he snarled, shoving her head back into the tile as he forced his tongue into her mouth. Bleeding out internally, muscles and organs shredded by fragments of bone.

His nails raked her back, still using her hair as a handhold. His free hand slid over her body, lubricated by the oil-scented water, then gripped her thigh and lifted. His cock slid against her, stroking over her lips before thrusting deep, using her own desire and the cum that had filled her to take her with a single thrust. Lightsaber, growled, pinning her against the wall. Water sloshed with each thrust, overflowing the tub as he drive into her. Seal the room, and slaughter them all.

MFF Smut Scene: Quentin, Kaydia and Ellora
  • Her lust soaked his slacks as she ground against him, desperate to feel him inside her. There was but a moment of resistance within her, before Ellora released a shuddered whimper, the sound of her defeat, “Please…” His grip on her breast sent her eyes rolling back into her head, her nipples stiff

“It’s over,” Kaydia breathed. Quentin’s arousal left her throbbing in sympathetic ache, and she trembled when she pushed herself to her feet. All they needed to take down the Crucible was locked away in her mind, but she could hardly focus on that now. “It’s all over, Ellora.”

“A pity,” Hal murmured. He drained his glass and stood as well, close enough to feel his heat against her back. “But a deal is a deal, and I am sure you’ll enjoy Ellora. But one of these days, Nyamelo, I will enjoy you. Again.” Once he left the room, Kaydia finally relaxed her guard. He, and all his associates would pay, soon. But tonight, she would take back a degree of control.

She slinked out of her dress with each step towards her husband and the defeated bodyguard. With her knees on either side of Ellora’s head, Kaydia sunk down to Quentin’s level, and took a hungry kiss from his lips. “You’re going to make me cum, slut, if you want release,” Kaydia demanded, pressing her soaking slit against Ellora’s lips.

Ellora pulled Nyamelo closer to her, fingers leaving a bruising grip on her thighs, and thrust her tongue deep into her cunt. While she might have hoped to see the icy business woman brought low and transformed into a cock hungry slut, need consumed her mind and muddled her thoughts. Now all that mattered was pleasure, and if eating out Malachi’s mistress could get her on that cock, she’d prove ravenous.

Back
    Top Bottom