Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: The Eclipse before the Dawn (Corsair and Xana)

“I...”. Quentin hesitated. “I don’t know. How much would it take?”

“One point five million dactares,” Shrikee said without batting an eye. She smiled at Quentin’s low whistle of astonishment. “You saw it yourself: I’m damn good. One of the best in the arenas, so my cintract’s worth a lot to my sponsor - 50% of my winnings for the next five years.” She cocked her head, staring at Quentin. “And you were my first loss in 38 matches.” She smiled. “So. Can you swing it?”

He considered. “Yes...” he finally said. “It’ll put a sizable dent in our various accounts, but yes.” He grinned back. “Besides. We get 50% of your winnings for 5 years, right?”

Shrikee snickered. “I thought Jedi were above material possessions?”

It was Quentin’s turn to snicker. “We’re supposed to be above desires if the flesh as well. And yet...”

“And yet,” Shrikee agreed, eying them both speculatively. “Which reminds me, Madame Cordfay - or whatever your name is - icame here to get fucked senseless, because I was not satisfied by that match.”

“Direct, aren’t you?” Quentin laughed.

“Always. So,” she looked at Kaydia. “Are you open to the idea of letting me ride that cock of his until I’m exhausted?”

MFF smut scene: Quentin, Kaydia and Shrikee
“Ah, you see, that is a problem,” Kaydia agreed, words thick as they left her lips, stalking towards Shrikee. The gladiator was taller than her, but that didn’t deter her any. “I too want to ride that cock until I am exhausted.”

“But surely Malachi here is up to the challenge?” Shrikee breathed, holding her ground, even as their bodies touched.

“Oh, I have no doubt about his potency. He’s never let me down,” Kaydia assured her, letting Shrikee feel her leer skim her figure. “No, I imagine the problem arises from the fact that neither of us would be willing to back down.”

“That is a fair and accurate assessment. So, how do we decide who gets him first?”

Kaydia glanced over at Quentin, smirking darkly. When she turned back towards Shrikee, her lips were already upon the gladiator. The was a moment of hesitation from Shrikee, before she gave in, turning the kiss into a duel of tongues. But this wasn’t Kaydia’s plan, not as she ripped Shrikee away by her long, golden hair and threw her to the ground. Skrikee landed with a gasp, as the fall knocked the air from her lungs. There was no chance to recover before Kaydia was on top of her, wrists pinned over her head and Kaydia’s knee between her thighs.

“Prove to me you are worthy of riding my husband’s cock,” Kaydia purred, flattening heavy breasts into Shrikee’s fit form.

With the implants in place and the rig Nyamelo wore, the jerk to her hair and the heavy impact with the floor just made Shrikee clench with sudden pleasure. “Worthy?” She echoed, straining her body against the Jedi’s delicious frame. Then she lashed her head forward, sinking her teeth into Nyamelo’s throat, reveling in the sudden moan ascpain transmuted into pleasure. “I’m gonna by to make you watch while I fuck him in front of you”. She bit harder, making the woman atop her shudder with h delight. “I’ll fuck him so hard he’ll think of me when he’s in you.”

She jerked her arms, freeing them from Nyamelo’s grip and catching her long hair. Yanking at it, she twisted and rolled until she was astride the Jedi. “You like that, don’t you?” She growled, tearing the thin fabric of Nyamelo’s sports bras open and grabbing a fistful of soft breast. “You want him ? g of me when he fucks you, don’t you?” Driving her knee hard into Nyamelo’s crotch, she bit greedily at the unattended breast. “Don’t you?”

Quentin, meanwhile, took a seat and watched. “It’s kind of hot,” he remarked, idly stroking his rigid cock, “watching two women fight for the right to fuck me.”

“Watching me claim the right to fuck you, you mean,” Shrikee snapped.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Quentin laughed. “You don’t know my wife very well .” He paused, savoring the sight of the two entwined women. “Yet.”

“I’ll fuck him so hard he’ll think of me when he’s in you.”

“Don’t flatter yourself, sweetheart,” Kaydia snarled, feeling something dark rise up in her. It was an effort to push it down, as turned on as she was. “This was the only way you stood a chance of fucking him. I know damn well who he’d pick, given a choice.” It was that knowledge that brought her back into balance, that confidence that soothed the spike of jealousy that raged in her. Shrikee was hot, and a hell of a fuck, but that’s all she was.

“If he fucks you, it’s because I want him to. Because I want to feel that tight pussy pounded on his hard cock.”

“Wait, you can feel that?” Shrikee asked, intrigue written in her eyes. Kaydia smirked, and took advantage of that intrigue, landing a powerful blow in Shrikee’s gut. Her erotic cry filled the locker room, followed by the dull thud of her body slamming back into the floor. Once more, Kaydia climbed atop her.

“Maybe I should hold you down, while he takes you,” Kaydia threatened, ripping open Shrikee’s top in turn. “Trap you helpless beneath me while he uses your tight little cunt to get off in. A cheap cocksleeve and cum rag.”

“1.5 million is hardly cheap,” Shrikee challenged, trying again to break free. Her struggle made her muscles ripple in a delightful manner.

Kaydia smirked darkly, dragging the skintight pants Shrikee wore off her lean legs. “Then we better get our money’s worth.” Rising above, Kaydia tore off her own pants, and straddled the gladiator.

“Oh, you fucking will,” Shrikee shot back, bucking her hips up against Nyamelo’s. The feel of the other woman’s arousal, slick against her stomach, fed into her own arousal. “But maybe he’d prefer it if I put you in a hammerlock, held you helpless so he could fuck you.” She tore an arm free and hooked her fingers, raking her nails down Nyamelo’s bare breast and grinning as her captor convulsed in pleasure. “You seem the type,” She taunted, staring at the livid red scratches. “Bet you’d get off on him taking you by force, wouldn’t you?”

Taking advantage of her monentry distraction, she pushed up and bit one of the heavy breasts that swayed above her. “He got off on choking me,” she growled, driving a fist into Nyaelo’s stomach. “Has he done that to you? Choked you into submission and fucked you like a whore?” As Nyamelo gaped for breath, she rolled on top and clamped a strong hand round her throat. “It feels like this,” She gloated, squeezing and grinding her slit into her prisoner’s. “Something’s missing, though...”

Grouping around with her free hand, she seized a knife and held it up. “You ever come on steel before?” She taunted, holding it before Nyamelo’s gaze. “I’m going to fck you with it, and I’m going to leave it in you while I fuck your husband.”

The glint of steel caught Kaydia’s eyes, transforming unrestrained lust into something else entirely. Something darker, fear mingling with desire, calling upon past trauma. Arousal made balance difficult, nearly impossible. Would have been impossible, if Quentin weren’t right here, in the same room as them.

The truth was that, despite the way the blade and the threat called up past trauma, she had wanted that. Or, perhaps, because they did, because this was another opportunity to reclaim her power from the memories of helplessness. It wouldn’t be the first time Quentin had helped her transform a moment from her past into mutually satisfying scene for them to enjoy. But Quentin was the key aspect there. Quentin, and the force bond they shared, allowing him an intimate degree of mindfulness, while he used sex as a way for her to cope with her inner darkness. Shrikee complicated that dynamic.

Kaydia twisted her head, calling upon a history of hand to hand infighting techniques. The move weakened Shrikee’s grasp, and Kaydia broke it with a strike to the inside of the gladiator’s elbow. Kaydia had to pull her blow at the last moment, reminding herself this wasn’t real, despite how it felt. The rigs transformed pain into pleasure, but she imagined there was a limit, and, even if there wasn’t, a broken arm would be unwelcome. Once more the women rolled together, Kaydia regaining the upper hand, holding the hand that held the blade against the floor.

“I am going to let him use you, like the sniveling little slut you are,” Kaydia spat, fighting to rein in her fury “That’s what you want, isn’t it?” Her free hand whipped across Shrikee’s face, driving her head into the hard floor behind them, and then grabbing a fistful of blonde hair before Shrikee could recover. “If you beg real nice, maybe I’ll fuck you at the same time.”

Quentin started to his feet as Kaydia gained the upper hand, sensing the darkness welling up I. His wife with alarm. Shrikee was playing with Fire, he knew, and she didn’t even realize it Kaydia... he said, the name flavored with mingledsoftness andcalarm. And arousal, because she was hot when she was aggressive and possessive.

Kaydia seemed to respond to his arousal, snarling in a dark, lust-fueled fury “I am going to let him use you, like the sniveling little slut you are,.”

“Yes...” Shrikee moaned. She could hold out, she knew. She’d taken worse in the arena, after all. But, damn it, tat’s exactly why she’d come here! To find the desperate hunger she felt on Malachi’s thick dick. “Please...”. The word became a whimper of need as Nyamelo’s hand cracked across her face.

“That’s what you want, isn’t it?” her tormented demanded before driving her skull into the floor.

“Yes!” Shrikee sobbed, feeling an orgasm burn through her as her implants transmuted pain into pleasure. “Please, oh, please...”. She gasped again, gagging on her scream of ecstasy as Nyamelo jerked her head up by means of a fistfull of hair.

“If you beg real nice,” Madame Cordfay snarled, “maybe I’ll fuck you at the same time.”

A desperate hunger thriller through the gladiator at those words. “Yes!” She sobbed. “Please, Madame! Use me as your fuck toy! Please, , I want to be your slut! Use me to get yourself off, Madame Cordfa!”

Kaydia lifted Shrikee by the hair, getting them both to their feet. Quentin stood by, his love and concern reaching her through the force. That brought her closer to balance, but what she really needed in this moment was to fuck, long and hard, until ecstasy gave way to exhaustion.

Fist still tight in Shrikee’s hair, Kaydia took a deep, possessive kiss from Quentin, making the gladiator watch. Then she shoved Shrikee against Quentin, relinquishing her to his grip. “I want to see you fuck this bitch hard.” I want to feel it, she added in the force, relishing in their bond now.

While Quentin used her, Kaydia found some more implements they play with. A thick double-sided dildo for one, molded with ridges and bumps that would feel delightful inside. There was also a flogger, with dozens of thin leather strips that were knotted at the end. Kaydia picked that one up and tried a few swings, shuddering in delight as she made the throngs whistle against the wind. Lastly, there was a long metal staff, crafted out of the same material as the weapons, and Kaydia sighed as she picked it up, and felt the feedback tingle on her nerves. Tied about a fourth of the way down on each side was a leather strap, which could be used to bind a person. Maybe by the wrists, or the ankles. Even behind the knees, to force their legs spread.

Leaving the toys out, Kaydia took a turn to watch, fucking herself deep on the dildo she’d found. Her cunt dripped down the shaft as she stroked it in and out of herself, lubing it in her juices. “How shall we use this gladiator we’ve purchased, love? How should we make her serve our desires?”

Quentin drank deep of Kaydia’s aggressive kiss, luxuriating in her taste and in the burning hunger cooking through her. Then she broke away, roughly shoving Shrikee’s bare body against him. “I want to see you fuck this bitch hard,” his wife growled, while she added I want to feel it through the Force.

“Yes,” Shrikee moaned, rubbing herself against him as her arms went around his shoulders. “Please. Fuck me.” Her hands fisted in his shirt, nails scraping over his back as she ground herself against his cock. “Use me...”

His response was to break her grip roughly and grip her throat, shoving her back into the wall and pinning her there. “Oh, I will,” he promised, squeezing a little. She gasped and grabbed his wrist, arousal flooding through her as she struggled for breath. Then she uttered a strangled cry as he forced his fingers between her thighs and roughly pinched her clit. “Remember,” he growled, voice dripping with lust and menace, “out came here. You wanted what happens next.”

“Yes,” she moaned, voice thick and rough as he worked his fingers into her dripping folds. “Yes...”

Spinning her, he forced the gladiator down across a small table and held her there, pressing her face and chest into the plastic as he grabbed a slim whip. Shrikee gasped as he jerked her head up just long enough to wrap the leather around her throat, then he drove her back against the table as he pulled her wrists behind her back and bound them. “Whose are you?” he demanded, rubbing his aching meat against her ass.

“Yours,” she moaned.

He gripped her hips, roughly driving his cock into her and gasping no as he found her so wet that he met no resistance. Reaching up he grabbed the whip, dragging her head off the table and jerking her back against his cock as he began slamming into her. “You’re mine,” he snarled.

“Yes,” she gasped, the word indistinct as the leather constructed her throat.

He drove into her harder, feeling her slick walls clench on his shaft as her ass slammed into his stomach. “Just a little slut, aren’t you?” he gasped, slapping her ass hard. “Just a little slut, desperate to be fucked good and hard.” He slapped again, leaving a hand print on her flesh. “Aren’t you?

“Yes!” Shrikee shrieked, tightening in his meat. “YES!”

He slapped again and jerked on the whip, pulling her back nearly against his chest. “Don’t you fucking cum!” he snapped in her ear, roughly squeezing a heavy breast as he pounded into her. “Don’t you dare fucking cum until I tell you to cum!”

As the gladiator whimpered her agreement Quentin looked over at his wife, watching her fuck herself in her toy in time with his movements in Shrikee. “You ant some of her?” he asked, gripping Shrikee’s ass and squeezing. “You want this slut’s cunt, while I fuck her ass raw?”

Dammit, Quentin looked so hot right now, standing over Shrikee like a proud champion claiming his prize. Hot enough that Kaydia wished she were on his cock now, the dildo a poor substitution, but fucking Shrikee at the same time would be the next best solution. Hungry eyes never left his as she nodded, fitting the toy deep inside of herself.

Quentin was still fucking Shrikee as Kaydia approached. Her fingers dug into Shrikee’s cheeks, gripping her face. “Maybe we should both fuck your cunt, huh slut? Bet you’d like that, if we wrecked your fucking pussy.” The words were hot on Shrikee’s face, the gladiator unable to speak from the pleasure Quentin pounded into her. Lucky fucking cunt.

Kaydia stroked the dildo sticking out of her, lubing it in her own lust, While Quentin pulled out of Shrikee. He lifted her with ease, (fuck if his arms didn’t look damn good, flexing as he did), holding her up with strong hands under her knees. Kaydia took her time now, teasing Shrikee by rubbing the head of the phallus along the opening. “How bad do you want it?”

“Please, Madame Cordfay, Plea–“ Her pleas were cut off by the sound of Kaydia’s hand whipping across her face, and, by the way she arched against Quentin’s chest, Kaydia wondered if she hadn’t cum.

“Mistress. Beg your mistress to fuck your slut’s cunt.”

“Please,” the word sobbed out, dripping from Shrikee’s lips the way her juices dripped from her slit, “please fuck me, Mistress.” She shuddered, and, without warning, Kaydia shoved the toy into Shrikee to the hilt. Kaydia found herself groaning at the way the pressure of Shrikee’s barrier forced even more inside herself, and the way that delicious sting of pain morph into more pleasure. Their breasts pressed into one another’s as Kaydia pulled Shrikee even closer, deep hard stroke that took as much from the gladiator as they gave. Her hands gripped Shrikee’s firm ass, spreading those cheek wide open so Quentin could enjoy her too. Though another thought occurred to Kaydia.

|Tell me love, do you want to fuck this slut in her ass while I use her,” Kaydia started, meeting his gaze over Shrikee’s shoulder, “or do you want to fuck mine?”

“Please,” Shrikee moaned, gasping as the dildo stretched her. “Oh, please... fuck my ass.” A stinging slap from Kaydia left her moaning in an ecstasy of lust, clenching hard around the unyielding plastic in her cunt. “Master! Please, Master, fuck your slut’s ass!”

Grinning, enjoying the show, Quentin let Shrikee drop into the table - driving her harder onto the dildo and driving it harder into Kaydia in turn. “What did you say?” he asked, stroking his hand over her bare flank and thigh where it gripped Kaydia’s hip. “I didn’t hear you.”

“Fuck me, master!” Shrikee moaned. “Use your slut’s ass to get yourself off!”

Quentin picked up a bottle of lube, holding it up so Shrikee could see it as he stood behind Kaydia. He opened it deliberately, enjoying the desperate hunger in the gladiator’s eyes as Kaydia fucked herself on her. “Again.”

“Fuck your slut’s ass, Master,” Shrikee moaned, the muscles in her thighs and calves flexing as she gripped Kaydia, arching her back to take more of the dildo and fuck it back into her. “Please!”

“I plan to,” he answered, meeting her eyes as he turned the bottle over. “I plan to.” The lube spurted from the bottle to land on Kaydia’s back. Blood warm and thick, it flowed along her spine and down the cleft of her ass, slicking Shrikee’s calves and causing her to lose her grip. Seizure by Kaydia’s life by hair, dyed black as part of her Nyamelo Cordfay identity, he shoved her roughly forward onto Shrikee’s bound form. His cock slipped and slid against her slick ass and then, with a single rough thrust, he forced the whole length through the tight ring of her sphincter.

“What do you think, slut?” he growled, using Kaydia’s hair to drag her ear to his lips. “Should I use this tight ass the way you’re using our new toy?” He rocked his hips, feeling lube drip down his belly as he slammed into her. “Should I fuck you rough and hard, the way you’re fucking her?”

Kaydia didn’t hide the smug smile that crossed her lips as Quentin moved behind her, making a show of choosing her over Shrikee. That is, until her smirk became a gasp, Quentin taking advantage of the lubing effect of the conductive oil to fuck her in her ass. It should have hurt, and, based on the pleasure that burst within her mind, it would have hurt tremulously, without the oil.

“Should I use this tight ass the way you’re using our new toy?”

Words were difficult, with Quentin so deep inside her, fighting the thick phallus for space inside her. “Puh…please…,” she whimpered, breath ragged as bliss stole her sense. Quentin rocked her body into Shrikee’s once more.

“Should I fuck you rough and hard, the way you’re fucking her?”

“Yes!” She howled, sending him the exquisite sensation filling both of her tight holes. She met his thrusts, torn between fucking herself hard on the dildo inside Shrikee and fucking herself hard on her husband’s cock. Quentin robbed her of the need to choose, shoving her even deeper into their gladiator. From this position, her back pressed tight against his chest, and his head on her shoulder, he could watch her fuck Shrikee.

The gladiator, for her part, used her legs to pull Malachi even deeper into Nyamelo, using his strokes to to fuck the dildo deeper into both of them. Damn if it weren’t quick, but Kaydia felt herself respond to the harsh fucking devouring the lust filling Quentin’s mind and her own, like her own taut stretched orifices. “Fuck, I’m…I’m…fuck, so close…” The word escaped in gasps, digging her nails into Shrikee’s hips as she held the gladiator down to get fucked. But Shrikee ground against her pulsing clit, sending Kaydia over the edge in a rigid, trembling stance.

Quentin kept going, driving his dick hard and fast into Kaydia’s ass as she screamed in orgasm. He could feel the dildo against his cock, hard and separated by thin walls of flesh, feel it battering against Kaydia’s barrier and driving hard work to Shrikee. With a feral grin he reached forward, gripping the gladiator’s hips. When he moved now, it was as if Kaydia’s whole body was an extension of his meat, cocking the blonde wasn’t man with a brutal force. She didn’t last long, skin flushing and body arching as she howled a wordless cry of ecstasy into the room.

“Fuck... Kaydia...” Quentin gasped, cupping her breasts and pulling her back against his chest. His lips found hers, his kiss awkward and desperate and hungry at this angle. “I...”. The words dissolved into an agonized groan of pleasure as his orgasm filled her mind and body.

“Wow,” Shrikee groaned as she watched him cum. Her leg moved, stroking over Nyamelo’s hip and Malachi’s right ass. The movement reminded her of the toy buried in her own well-used cunt. “Next time, though... I want to watch you watching him cum in me.”

“Well,” Kaydia growled, pulling Shrikee up by her hair, “If you want him to fuck you, you’re going to have to do something about it.” Kaydia took a kiss from the gladiator, squeezing their breasts together. A string of saliva connected their lips when the kiss broke, and Kaydia dragged Shrikee down to her knees. Both women kneeled before Quentin, pressed against each other.

“Clean him off, “ Kaydia whispered into Shrikee’s ear, before biting on her earlobe. She demonstrated her meaning by licking the length of her husband’s softening shaft. One of her hands stroked Quentin lazily, and the trailed down the gladiator’s golden skin. Between her thighs now, pushing three slender fingers into Shrikee’s cunt. “If you cum before you finish cleaning him off, you will be punished.” With Quentin’s seed on her tongue, Kaydia took another kiss from Shrikee. “I so hope I get to punish you.”

Shrikee smirked, before gripping Quentin, with a firm fist. Her first move was to swallow as much of his cock as fit in her mouth, tongue exploring him as he grew hard again. Her grasp did not relent as her head bobbed up and down, pressed into her hand each time.

Kaydia twisted her fingers inside Shrikee, tempting her with disobedience, but Shrikee didn’t stop sliding over Quentin’s cock. Only moans were added, vibrating over his skin as she sucked. Kaydia was finally able to break her rhythm when she prodded Shrikee’s clit, drawing a sharp gasp from the gladiator. Kaydia took advantage of the moment to swallow Quentin’s cock, taking him to the base for a moment before relinquishing him. Somewhat, her tongue still traced his throbbing veins.

“Let me know when you’re ready to fuck our new toy,” Kaydia offered, before taking his balls in her mouth.

“Oh, I’m in no hurry,” Quentin assured her, sinking into a chair as Kaydia’s met mouth teased one of his balls. Which he wasn’t. Watching and feeling two gorgeous women sensuously fight over his cock was a thing to enjoy, after all. Not to rush through.

Shrikee crouched low, capturing his other testacle with her lips. As she sucked gently her hand continued stroked by his shaft, moving enough to allow Kaydia’s tongue to explore him and then use her saliva to lubricate her grip. Her free hand found Kaydia’s thigh, nails digging into her skin as she worked upwards. “What if you cum first?” she replied, fingers stroking Kaydia’s slit. Two fingers pushed in with a wet sound, thrusting deep and scraping along her sensitive inner walls. “I know you like it rough,” she added, her own cunt still aching from the savage way the dark-haired Jedi had fucked her. Then she moaned as Nyamelo stepped up the pace, thumbnail scraping against her clit.

“Do you?” Quentin asked.

Shrikee offered a feral grin, baring her teeth. “I like fucking rough,” she growled, nipping at the velvety skin of his hardening dick, “as much as I like a rough fucking.” Her tongue slid over Nyamelo’s as she tasted the underside of his cock. “So I’ll be disappointed if you don’t do me as hard as she did.”

Any answer he might have made was lost as both Kaydia and Shrikee found his head at the same time. The lips of the two women met, tongues playing over the sensitive tip as they kissed hungrily around his head. “I thought no,” he said, “that I can rise to th occasion.”

“I think he’s are enjoying this way too much,” Kaydia teased, Pushing herself upright to rub her tits over Quentin’s cock. Shrikee joined her, pressing her body against Kaydia’s back, and leaning over Kaydia’s shoulder to reach Quentin’s cock with her mouth. Both woman moved together, Kaydia massaging his dick with her breasts, Shrikee sucking his head. Her saliva drooled down his shaft, slickening the valley of Kaydia’s cleavage, so she could move even faster over his shaft.

“Maybe, we should punish him, if he cums likes this,” Kaydia threatened, holding his gaze.

“I like the sound of that,” Shrikee purred, running her tongue over the ridge of his head. “How should we punish him?”

Kaydia Pulled Shrikee into a kiss, not stopping her momentum against Quentin. “We Should use this strong body together. Get ourselves off on him.” Both woman licked him together, long, wet strokes.

“Bet you want that, don’t you?” Shrikee asked, molding her body to Kaydia’s. Her hands went around Kaydia’s body, getting a grip on Kaydia’s breasts and teasing her nipples. “Bet you want to be a fuck toy for us, don’t you?”

Quentin gripped the arms of the chair, alternating between watching with eager hunger as the two women shared his cock and closing his eyes when it became too much. Not that closing his eyes helped, not really. It didn’t let him escape the feeling of Kaydia’s breasts, sliding close with Shrikee’s spit, squeezed his meat as she slid herself up and down on him. Nor did it hide the way the two women explored and kissed one another all while keeping up their minustratiins. And it certainly didn’t shut out the sound of their erotic plans for him.

“Bet you like that,” Shrikee teases, cupping Kaydia’s breasts and squeezing them tighter around his duck.

“I... oh, fuck...” Quentin gasped. Shrikee was grinding her body against Kaydia, staring into his eyes as she but at Kaydia’s neck and back.

“Bet you want to be a fuck toy for us, don’t you?” she added, squeezing harder and craning her head around to take a look Beg, lingering kiss from his wife’s lips.

Quentin knew he could have held out longer, if he wanted to. But, to be honest, he didn’t really want to. He was rock hard and aching from their attentions, and the ‘penalty’ they had proposed some need like too much fun to resist. So he gave in to his building climax, fingers white-knuckling on the arms of the chair as his release washed through him. Gasping in pleasure, he watched his cum spray out, painting Shrikee’s and Kaydia’s faces and Kaydia’s throat and breasts with pearlescent streaks.

Shrikee’s hands slid up Kaydia’s breasts, smearing cum over her skin as she leaned in to taste his seed on her lips. “Fuck, he tastes good on you,” she breathed, licking a droplet from her chin. Smirking up at Quentin, she lingered over Kaydua’s lips once more. “I want to ride that thick dick,” she breathed. “And I want to watch you ride his face till you cum.”

Kaydia took a kiss from Shrikee, tasting a drop of Quentin’s pleasure that yet clung to her lips. “Well, we’ll need to get him hard for all that. But I do have a plan.” She rose at that, rising over Quentin with mischief in her eyes. Straddling him, she brushed cum slick breasts against his chest, squeezing them against him to reach something behind him. Their lips met, hungry for one another, but Kaydia broke the kiss quickly, gripping her husband by his hair.

She lifted him from the chair and threw him to the ground, where Shrikee waited to hold him down. By now, he could see the flogger she gripped in her hand. Climbing over his face, she sank down, pressing dripping lips against his face. Before he could begin to satisfy her, she struck his chest with the flogger. Strong muscles rippled and bunched against her strike, and Kaydia swung again, savoring the pleasure that flash in his mind with each impact.

Shrikee ground herself against his once again hardening cock, planting hot kisses on the red marks the flogger left. Licking the last remnants of his seed form his chest, before moving to let Kaydia strike him again. After a couple more hits, he was hard enough to mount.

“Fuck, this cock feels fucking good,” Shrikee groaned, shuddering as she sank down on him. “Really wish I would have won earlier.” Kaydia swung the whip again, and Shrikee gasped as he thrust up into in response, clench as he pressed into her cervix. Raking nails down his chest, she smiled over at Kaydia. “Whip him some more.”

There was a thrill of pleasure as Kaydia’s fingers twisted in his hair and threw him to the ground, the sensation of pain twisted and altered by the harness he wore. Shrikee pinned him in place, and he had a quick view of his wife picking up the flogger before she straddled his face, lowering her slick cunt to his lips. Then he gasped, body arching as the leather of the flogger lashed across his stomach and chest. Desperately he gripped her hips, feeling the smooth muscle of her ass as he opened his mouth and thrust his tongue deep into her.

A slick tongue traced the welts he could feel as a stinging pleasure and a hard body slid against his stiffening cock, causing him to groan into Kaydia’s slit as he caressed her inner walls. Then the lash struck again, causing him to cry out and break the rhythm of his tongue on his wife. The pattern repeated, soft teasing and sharp spikes of ecstasy until he was rock hard. Only then did he feel the slick heat of a tight cunt swallowing his meat. “Fuck, this cock feels fucking good,” Shrikee groaned, clenching around him. “Really wish I would have won earlier.”

The lash struck again and he jerked, driving his cock up into the blond gladiator. She gasped and shifted, and he felt a dragging pleasure as her nails raked his skin. “Whip him some more.”

Quentin moaned into Kaydia’s cunt, working his tongue in and out of her like a flexible chick, the sound alternating with sharp cries as the lash struck again. In response he dug his nails into his wife’s ass, hard enough to leave crescent bruises and draw a sharp gasp from her in response. The lash struck again, and judging by Shrikee’s gasp and the way she pulled around him, Kaydia must not have been too discriminating about who she struck.

Grinning, he opened his mind so that Zaydia could feel his sensations. Did she feel this good, he asked, when you fucked her? Did she taste as good as you do? As he asked, he let her feel the burning pleasure across his chest, and the wet grip on his dick as Shrikee rode him, and the feel of her juices dripping down his cheeks and chin and pooling in the hollow of his throat. Do you want to feel me cum in her? Do you want to feel me empty myself into her cunt?

Kaydia brought down the whip again, a lazy strike while she pulsed around Quentin’s tongue, and felt through Quentin Shrikee pulse around his cock. Overwhelming sensations that made it tempting to succumb to orgasm, despite how she might have wanted to resist. To hold out until she felt Quentin’s climax, the one he taunted her about in their bond. Fuck yes, love. Flood her with your pleasure…

Kaydia turned the flogger around and used it to tease Shrikee. The knotted handled brushed the gladiator’s mound, pressed right into her erect clit. Shrikee squirmed, writhed, and through Quentin’s sensations, Kaydia could feel her tighten on his aching cock. Kaydia moaned out in response, moaning out from Quentin’s own ministration within her, his tongue reaching new, hungry depths inside her.

Shrikee retaliated by pulling Kaydia closer, hands tangling in her hair. Tugging, with a delicious sting, until their lips came together in a hot, sloppy kiss. “You love my husband’s cock, don’t you?” Kaydia rasped, biting on Shrikee’s lip as the gladiator moved faster on Quentin. Kaydia continued to toy with her clit, grinding the whip handle against Shrikee and brushing Quentin’s cock with the stiff leather.

“So…so fucking good…” Shrikee groaned, pulling Kaydia’ hair to nip at her throat. “So thick…fuck…so thick and hard!”

“You going to cum hard on that cock, aren’t you?” Kaydia moaned, feeling her own bliss building. Her free hand molded to Shrikee’s firm breasts and twisted the nipple, hard. Shrikee screamed out from the sudden shock, pain bursting into pleasure, burst into a release that fluttered and rippled over Quentin’s cock. The silken fist gripped Quentin’s cock and her own mind, dragging climax from her trembling lips and drenching her husband’s face.

The feel of Shrikee’s orgasm on his cock was a velvet vise, pulsing intime with her ecstatic cries of pleasure. Kaydia’s orgasm was more like a star in his mind, brilliant and burning hot and inexorably drawing him in. He allowed himself to spiral around her rapture in the Force, hips moving his aching meat within Shrikee and tongue drawing out his wife’s rapture as he spiraled inwards. Finally he plunged into her, sharing her ecstasy and letting her share his own as, with a cry muffled by her cunt, he lost himself into his own release.

Shortly thereafter, all three of them collapsed. Quentin had already been on his back on the floor, of course. Shrikee sagged across him, breasts pillowed on his chest and gasping for breath as the last lazy pulses of his cock throbbed against her aching walls. “Oh, fuck,” she breathed, wiping sweat-soaked hair from her eyes. “That was hot.”

Somehow, Kaydia had managed to not just fall sideways with exhaustion. Instead, she’d nestled into his arm and was gently kissing him. “Yeah,” Quentin agreed, kissing his wife back. “I think I’ll be feeling it later, though.”

The gladiator nodded at that, biting her lip thoughtfully as she stroked the nevif the welts on his chest. “Yeah. You will.”

“Someone,” Wuentin said with mock severity, “has a big opinion of herself.”

“A well-earned opinion, I assure you,” Shrikee replied, before tracing another welt. “But I mean these. They’ll hurt like a bitch, I’m sure, when you get the arena rig off.” With a smile, she stroked Kaydia’s cheek. “Maybe I can help you apply the bacta?”

Fun as it sounded, her question raised another one. “What about you?” he asked. “You’ve got implants, so...”

“They shut down automatically,” Shrikee said, “on a timer set for the duration of the match plus four hours.” She grinned weakly, laying her head on his chest and kissing Kaydia. “After parties like this are pretty standard, if not always this hot.” A sigh. “After that, my medical droid only turns them back on for training and the next match, no matter what.”

“Why?” Quentin asked.

“Too easy to get addicted,” she replied. “Way too damn easy.”

Kaydia tried to relax in the afterglow of pleasure, but mentions of bacta brought back bitter memories. Memories of Linora treating her wounds, after she let her men or the Baronet use her. Often, it led to Linora fucking her under the haze of Inertia, confusing and needy carnality, at odds with everything else that had been done to her. She tried to brush the memories away with the knowledge that Linora had died for her sins, but they lingered just under the surface.

"It goes beyond addiction, I am sure," Kaydia mentioned, sinking into pedantry to avoid the distressing recollections that bubbled up. "Pain is a good thing, even when we don't like it. Pain is the body's way of protecting itself, after all. Pain is something we seek to avoid, when it can be helped, and when it can't, we still seek to mitigate the damage we receive. Without pain, it becomes difficult to protect our bodies from damage. And with pain transformed into pleasure, it's far too easy to put oneself at great risk.”

Still anxious, Kaydia pushed herself up, “I’ll get the bacta.” She had gotten the least of the pleasure flavored injuries, after all. And the thought of one of them applying it to her didn’t sit well.

She needed more distractions, “I imagine it will take a couple days to move the money around in order to buy out your contract. Besides, it is known that I am here to purchase a personal companion. If we go through with our transaction too quickly, we lose our cover to investigate the possible slave ring. But I can certainly make my desire towards you known, which would allow you to work with him, under the guise of trying you out.”

~*~

The next morning, they received notice of Malachi’s next match. A primetime bout, against a pair of hardened arena veterans. Mirialan, Arodi, and her twi’lek partner (and lover, apparently) Kaiah. After the big splash he’d made in his first match against Shrikee, Mr. Trinidad was promoting the hell out of this next fight, which was still a couple days away. Which meant that, under the guise of “training” with Shrikee, they would have more unfettered access to the facilities, and opportunity to investigate the slave trade.

“So,” Quentin said, toweling sweat from his face, “what can you tell me about our opponents.”

He was tired. He’d mistakenly assumed that ‘sex gladiator’ meant that any exercises would be aimed at toning and sculpting the body, along with cardio. And while that was part of her routine, Shrikee took all aspects of her workout seriously. Two hours of interval training, followed by an hour of meditation and learning to ignore the demands of lust, and then an hour of sparring with an extremely sophisticated combat droid, and then more meditation. It was a grueling regimen, comparable to the physical and mental conditioning of the Temple in some ways.

“Arodi’s a stick fighter,” Shrikee said, before swishing water around her mouth. “Staves and batons, sometimes spears.” She mimed a thrust. “Likes to stay at range whenever possible, wear her opponents down.” Swallowing this time, she offered Quentin the water bottle. “Kaiah works close in, two short blades and a couple of martial arts. Twi’lek styles I’ve never heard of.”

Quentin sipped the water. “I might have - I’ve studied a number of firms over the years. What are they like?”

“Ball-busters,” Shrikee replied as she stretched. “A couple of hardcore bitches that like making their opponents beg.” She grinned. “You’ll orobably like them.” Still grinning, she threw a playful punch. “Just remember I’m your partner, Malachi.”

Twisting, he blocked the punch before turning the block into a jab. “Haven’t forgotten.”

“Nice,” she commented, deflecting the jab. “Interesting footwork. Teras Kasai?”

He shook his head. “Garv Bindulah. Any chance we can split them up?”

“No way,” she laughed, stepping to his right and faking a low punch before jabbing at his throat. “They’ve been working together for five years, and fucking longer than that.”

He blocked the jab and swung his arm around hers, locking it. “Hm. Sounds like a tough match.”

Both of them disengaged, Shrikee ruefully rubbing her wrists. “Fuck. Sometimes, I wish I let myself use the implants more.” She shook her arms out. “But yeah. They’re good. I could take one of them, but it’d be a near thing. With two..?”

“With two..?” Quentin prompted.

She shrugged, then licked her lips and pressed herself against him. “Let’s just say,” she whispered against his lips, “that we need to get to know each other’s moves.” Her tongue was silk as it pushed between his lips. “Real well.”

-*-

“This is not what I’d anticipated when you made your reservation with us,” Procurator Trinidad chuckled, pouring two fingers of amethyst liqueur each into two crystal goblets. “But it has worked out quite well.”

Handing one goblet to Kaydia, he raised the other in a toast. “Your bidyguard is most impressive. And I never dreamed you would try to buy Shrikee’s contract and sign her as your Companion.” He sipped his liqueur. “Or has Cordfay Cosmetics decided to sponsor a stable of gladiators? Many companies in the Republic shy away from direct association with our, Ah, line of work.”

“I have a vision that includes Shrikee endorsing my products. Fierce, fit, and fine as hell, she would make a gorgeous face for Cordfay Cosmetics,” Kaydia explained, relaxing into her chair as she breathed in the aroma of her drink. As the first sip touched her lips, she felt Shrikee’s tongue on Quentin’s, her taste flooding both of their minds in the force.

“Is it hot in here, Madame? You’re flushed.”

She was, but it had nothing to do with the air in the office, but rather the feel of Shrikee dripping down Quentin’s fingers as he fucked her with two thick digits. Damn, she felt good, hot and tight and squeezing his fingers in a way that demonstrated how committed she was to her strength training. “It is, though it may just be the fact that leather doesn’t breathe well,” she excused, tugging at a long sleeve in explanation.

There were three ways to play this. One was to cut this meeting with Trinidad short, so she could join them. As appealing as that was, there was a job to do here, so no. Not yet, at least. Another option was to incite some jealousy in Quentin. Take her own lover, and make him feel her pleasure through their bond. Trinidad seemed like he might be amenable to such a proposition. He hadn’t gawked, as he would have likely lost him the commission on her high priced purchase, but when he thought she wouldn’t notice, he let his eyes linger on her. But, no. Trinidad alone wouldn’t be enough to inspire what she wanted out of Quentin. She would need much more. Or, perhaps, many more?

All that was left to her now was to endure. Compartmentalize her pleasure. A difficult task, as sopping lips gripped Quentin’s cock. Fuck, Shrikee felt good. Kaydia downed her drink, and slammed the glass on the desk between them. “Another, please,” she asked, whimpering slightly. Imagining herself whimpering as Quentin fucked her as hard as he fucked their gladiator.

Trinidad smirked, pouring her a generous glass. “As you wish, Madame. I imagine you are quite satisfied with Shrikee, given your purchase, but I suspect you are still wanting. Some itch your companion isn’t quite up to scratching, perhaps?” The way he stared at her, it was hard to tell if he was seducing or upselling her, or both. “The Velvet Hour prides itself on indulging nearly any fantasy our clients have. All you need to do is give voice to your desires, Madame, and I will see them granted.”

His words, combined with the silky-smooth sensation of Shrikee’s thighs squeezing Quentin, conjured a wet heat within her. Fuck, she wasn’t sure what he was offering, but anything was awfully tempting right now. “I am aware of the Velvet Hour’s vast offerings. Truthfully, it’s all so immense, it’s a bit overwhelming.” She took another drink, deep, swallowing down moans that threatened to escape as Shrikee’s walled clamped down on Quentin’s cock.

“Perhaps you want to be overwhelmed,” Trinidad suggested, tapping keys on his datapad. “Perhaps the powerful CEO wants to surrender to passion. And not merely her own.” Behind him, a holoscreen flickered to life, and displayed a familiar title. Quentin, throwing her down on a table and fucking her hard before an enthusiastic group. Memories flooded back, overlaid with the bliss she received from Quentin, and her own discipline wavered. “You like losing control, don’t you, Nyamelo?”

“Upon occasion,” she husked, finishing another glass of amethyst liquor. She skin was on fire, burning for touch. Burning to strip out of her outfit, skin tight leather dress that clung to her hips and breasts. Or, perhaps, to be stripped out of it, by another. Trinidad had hit the mark very closely, and was good at his job of interpreting and meeting the desires of his clients.

With the strength of will she wouldn’t believe she’d possessed, Kaydia pushed herself from her chair. “Your proposition is quite appealing, Mr. Trinidad, but for the moment I will pass. I still have pending business to attend to, but I look forward to meeting with you again, at Malachi’s next match.” After a brief, firm handshake, she left his office, slipping into the nearest bathroom to masturbate furiously while Quentin enjoyed Shrikee’s climax.

I think I have a lead.

An outside observer - and Quentin assumed that the suites of the Velvet Hour had outside observers - would have only seen Malachi Hardin cleaning and servicing his weapons. Stunners and an electrobaton, the sort (mostly) nonlethal weapons a bodyguard would carry on Canto Bight. Which was what he wanted, because there were ways to listen in on Force communications, and he didn’t want to encourage the security staff to make use of them. “I was thinking. We might be able to convince Gilbert GmbH to go in on this venture with us, if this licensing deal with Shrikee works out. Maybe sponsor a whole gladiator team.”

Shrikee says she’s heard of Hal-Jakan Teris, he continued. She doesn’t know him, but she knows him as a supplier. Apparently he provides some of the ‘talent’, particularly for the needs of the Velvet Hour’s more demanding clientele. There was an overlay of disgust in his thoughts. From what Shrikee had said, the ‘talent’ he provided cycled through quickly, their contracts purchased by individuals with more extreme tastes.

He - or, at least, the people he represents - are also the contract holders for our next opponents. Quentin fitted the firing chamber back into his stunner. “I’d imagine this sort of dueling would do big business on Zeltros. And she’s pretty sure that, given how hard our match is being promoted, he’ll be there to see it. And even if he’s not, if we do well he’ll probably want to get in touch.

Back
Top Bottom