Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: The Eclipse before the Dawn (Corsair and Xana)

“A whole team could be a good idea,” Kaydia agreed, playing along with Quentin’s charade, as she cycled through videos of Shrikee competing against various opponents. If he is there, then we will likely be seated together, in the owner’s box. Gives me a good opportunity to further investigate him. But if we want to get in with him, you two will have to win.

“Might be a good idea to branch out from the gladiatorial world as well. There is an up and coming swoop bike racer, Nykei Devraj, who looks promising as well.” Swiping away from the gladiator fights –which were arousing, and putting her at odds with the serious and disturbing subject she was discussing with Quentin through their bond– she watched a few racing highlight reels. “She’s new to the pro circuit, but her amateur record is impressive. Maybe we can check out one of her races while we’re here?”

Tossing the data pad aside, Kaydia made a show of examining her closet. “Now, what does one wear to a primetime gladiatorial bout?” Probably want something that shows off my wealth more than something that shows off my body, she thought mostly to herself, but she was sure Quentin heard it as well. The separation of their thoughts and the messages they sent one another was thin, and nonexistent at times. If I want him to take me seriously as a buyer, I need to look the part. “Think this one is too much?” She held a toga-like gown against her figure, considering her angles as she did. It would hug her figure, while simultaneously draping loosely over her curves. Hinting at her sexuality, without putting it on display. And it fit the image of budding patroness to a squad gladiator, the very persona she was trying to cultivate.

“Might be a good idea to branch out from the gladiatorial world as well,” Kaydia declared.

“Oh?” Quentin replied absently, looking up as he did. Winning can be iverrated, he added, and I suspect he’ll be most interested in having us put on a good show. He shrugged. Then again, I hate losing.

“There is an up and coming swoop bike racer, Nykei Devraj, who looks promising as well.”

“I’ll have to take your word for it.” He signaled the HK units over, and began inspecting their weapons. “Never had much of a taste for races.”

Kaydia’s response was to play a highlight reel which, to his disinterested eye, just looked like hoverbikes moving in a straight line. Maybe he’d be able to appreciate the skill in display better if he saw a race in person? “She’s new to the pro circuit, but her amateur record is impressive. Maybe we can check out one of her races while we’re here?”

“Sure, why not?” He sent the first droid back into patrol mode, and started in on the second. “Cosmetics might be an unusual corporate sponsor, but why not?”

Tossing the data pad aside, Kaydia made a show of examining her closet. “Now, what does one wear to a primetime gladiatorial bout?” Probably want something that shows off my wealth more than something that shows off my body. If I want him to take me seriously as a buyer, I need to look the part.

But not too modest, Quentin replied, closing the maintenance hatch on the second droid. The secret to invisibility is to look like you belong, after all. And a lot of the patrons here display more skin than the prostitutes.

“Think this one is too much?” she finally asked.

Quentin turned and eyed the gown critically. “Not at all,” he decided. “It’s a classy sort of sexy look, and it will contrast nicely with the more libertine costumes many of the patrons wear. Which reminds me. Shrikee suggested that we go for a theme for the match.” He tossed her a datapad with images of a male and female costume. “For the record, I vetoed the improbable hammer. She wanted to know what you thought, and if you had any suggestions.”

Kaydia examined the data pad, carefully studying the mock-up of holo-Quentin in a barely-there barbarian costume. Biting her lip, she nodded slowly, “Yeah, it, uh, looks good.” Oh, we are definitely keeping this one. I feel a mighty need to be pillaged.

Lingering desire bubbled under the surface. She hadn’t forgotten what he’d done earlier, teasing her with his sensations through the force, while she had her meeting with the procurer. And, while it was hot as hell to know so many women craved her husband, Kaydia felt perhaps a touch possessive.

“Well, we need to prepare for your match. It would not serve me well if you lose,” Kaydia insisted, putting on the airs of a demanding businesswoman. She pulled him close, caressing his shoulders and arms. Anticipating his reciprocation, she instead pushed him into the bathroom. “I will see you well prepared for this bout, she insisted, stripping him out of his clothes and taking her time caressing his firm muscles. She didn’t worry that any surveillance might catch her fucking Quentin. After all, it was rather well known that Madame Nyamelo Cordfay was fucking her head of security.

~*~​

Quentin’s scent and pleasure lingered on her, despite the lengthy shower they shared. Given the nature of the Arena Av Lilla Doden, Kaydia took no shame in it. Nearly every woman in the audience tonight wished she could be so lucky, and a great deal of them would pay a delightful dactare for the indulgence. But Kaydia couldn’t afford to be consumed with her lust. There was a job at stake, and this was their chance to get in with the possible slaver they’d arrived on Canto Bight to discover.

“Madame Cordfay!” A tall human with medium length brown hair and stubble-rough cheeks called to her in greeting as he entered the owner’s box. His eyes, one green and the other a cybernetic orange, leered at her figure before meeting her gaze with a smile. “You’ve made quite a splash in the Arena, as I understand it. First, your man defeats the celebrated Shrikee, then you purchase her contract. I am thrilled to meet the next big player on Canto Bight.” He grabbed her hand with both of his, shaking it exuberantly.

Kaydia returned his smile, holding in her disgust at her knowledge of his underground dealings. “It is quite an honor to meet such a prolific and successful lanista such as yourself, Mr. Teris.”

He made his war to the liquor cart, and poured two glasses of dark purple wine. “Please, call me Hal. You will find the Lanistae of Canto Bight to be a tight-knit assemblage.” He pushed one glass into her hand. “We are hoping to bring you into the fold, Nyamelo. That is, assuming your man’s last match and win wasn’t a fluke.”

“Malachi is incredibly capable,” Kaydia argued, sipping at her wine, “I am quite confident he will impress once again.”

“Hey,” Shrikee said with a laugh, “I brought your hammer.”

As she spoke she let it fall, and the thud of it’s impact with the ground assault chord through the dressing room. Quentin glanced at it and lifted an eyebrow, but didn’t pause his warmup. “Right. I’ll keep that in mind, just in case I need a doorstop.”

Shrikee snickered, then began stretching out as well. “I still think you should use it.”

“Way too damn big.”,” Quentin grunted.

“I’ll bet Madame Cordfay would disagree,” she teased.

A snort escaped Quentin. “Madame Cordfay,” he replied with a straight face, “prefers skill to brute force.”

“That’s not what she was saying last night...” Shrikee giggled.

Quentin gave her a reproving look. “No.” He glanced up as a buzzer went off. “Five minutes. Are you ready.”

“At the risk of sounding terribly cliched,” Shrikee replied, strapping on her sword belt and slipping her arm into her golden sleeve, “I was born ready.”

Quentin looked up from the bracer he was buckling into place. “That must have been a terrible shock for your mother.”

She smirked. “Don’t you read the promotional literature? My mother was a war goddess, and my father was a hurricane.”

Quentin considered that. “I... how would that even work?”

The blonde gladiator laughed. “Play your cards right, and I’ll show you the video I made.” Still grinning, she tossed him the hammer. “C’mon. Showtime!”

“I am not using this thing!”

-*-

“Oh, I couldn’t agree more,” Hal replied, sipping at his drink. “Ordinarily I wouldn’t be so interested from a single fight, but your Mr. Hardin defeated Shrikee in his first match.” He lifted his glass. “Most professional soldiers aren’t a match for our gladiators, not in the arena at least. The implants throw off their usual instincts.”

Smiling enigmatically, he sipped his drink. “But then, your Mr. Hardin is not a usual soldier. He’s studied Garv Bindulah, if I’m any judge of unarmed fighting styles, and his bladework is mixture of Echani So and Shii-Cho.” He glanced at the arena chronometer. “Most impressive. But I see that the match is about to begin. Shall we?” With that, he made a graceful gesture towards their reserved seats in the box.

“She what now?” Kaydia asked, putting on the airs of cluelessness and she inwardly panicked. She took a long swallow of her drank to calm her nerves. “Oh, his fighting style? I never did ask for specifics when I hired him on. But I suppose I will have to learn all about that now, won’t I?”

She sent Quentin a quick message as she took her seat. Might be better if you don’t use your blade this time. Hal Teris is far more observant than I like. He identified your bladework. Can you use that hammer Shrikee suggested?

~*~

The lights in the arena darkened, spotlights focusing on the entrance as speakers crackled to life. “Ladies and Gentlemen, the Arena Av Lilla Doden presents tonight prime time bout. In the red corner, The Femme Fatale Furies!” In matching red latex gear, the fit Miralan and curvy twi’lek took the the arena floor. Arodi would a full body suit, skin tight against her physique. Kaiah’s get up was far more revealing, corset laced tight over her ample bust, tapering into a one piece that was hardly more than panties. Thigh high boots completed her look, offering hints of blue flesh to onlookers.

“The lovely Arodi and Kaiah are undefeated as a team, currently boasting a 50 match winning streak.” The crowd cheered at that, and both women struck a pose, emphasizing their figures. “Will their streak continue? Or will the Newcomer and the Banshee pull off an upset?”

The spotlight flashed to the other entrance “In the Black corner, Shrikee Tomzin and Malachi Hard-in.” The announcer called, purposely emphasizing the last part of Quentin’s cover identity. Feminine cheers rang out in the crowd, growing in enthusiasm as he entered alongside Shrikee.

~*~

Damn, he looked good in that barbarian outfit. Skin glistened under the stage lights, firm muscles utterly delectable in the interplay of highlights and shadows. Too bad she couldn’t just enjoy the show.

A deeper drink of her wine, and Kaydia found it easier to pretend to flirt with Hal-Jakan. “I imagine there are a great many things I could learn from you. As far as the Arena is concerned, of course.”

Hal laughed, leaning back in his seat as he eyed her, “Well, if you are so hungry for all the pleasures the arena can offer, I could offer you a taste.” He reached over her, refilling her glass and nearly brushing against her.

“And if my interested are more business related?” Kaydia redirected. Coy would be more enticing than eager, especially given where they were. Afterall, she wasn’t a woman he could purchase outright.

Hal offered a dark smile. “Oh, I am always interested in talking business with a respected partner.”

Might be better if you don’t use your blade this time.

The telepathic contact wasn’t unexpected, not in and of itself. But the message, delivered just as he was getting ready to enter the arena, was unexpected. What? Why?

“You all right?” Shrikee asked, giving him a questioning look. He held up a hand, asking her to wait.

Hal Teris is far more observant than I like. He identified your bladework. A memory accompanied the statement: “and his bladework is mixture of Echani So and Shii-Cho”.

Shit. Quentin replied. Echani So was no more or less common a blade style than any other in the galaxy, but Shii-Cho? Shii-Cho was a style that only made sense with lightsabers, and it was virtually unknown outside the Jedi. That’s not good. How did he recognize it?

Can you use that hammer Shrikee suggested?

“Fuck me,” Quentin groaned.

“Later,” Shrikee assured him, then gave him a curious look. “What’s wrong?”

Grimacing, Quentin grabbed the hammer and grunted as he lifted it. “Change of plans.”

-*-

Hal let his eyes linger on Nyamelo for a moment, then turned his attention to the arena. “I’ll be curious to see how your duo fares, though. Shrikee is an exceptionally skilled solo combatant and Malachi is, well, you know better than I what he is. But a doubles match is far more difficult.”

He sipped his drink, then peered at the arena curiously. “What is he wielding?”

-*-

“I wasn’t serious about that thing,” Shrikee hissed out of the side of her mouth. “What the hell?”

Holding the ridiculous hammer two-handed was just about the only way to carry it. “Reasons. I can’t go into it here,” he hissed back.

“Shit.” Shrikee closed her eyes and tried for patience. “I don’t want to lose over reasons, Malachi.”

He didn’t respond right away, opting to study their opponents instead. The green-skinned woman, Arodi, was posing for the crowd, spinning and twirling a meter and a half pole with a half-meter curved blade on the end. Blue-skinned Kaiah, wearing an outfit that showed a lot of that blue skin, hadn’t drawn any of her blades yet. She just strutted and played to the crowd. “Don’t worry,” he said. “I’m not planning to.” He considered their opponents. “You go after the Twi’lek - your sword has a reach advantage. I’ll handle the other one.”

“That slow-ass hammer against her glaive?” Shrikee snorted. “You sure?”

“Sure enough. You ready?”

Horns blew to signal the start of the match.

“Does it matter?” Shrikee replied.

“Like I said,” Kaydia started, trying not to wince at the sight of her husband wielding the unwieldy hammer, “Malachi is full of surprises.”

Hal laughed, a throaty chuckle that filled the owner’s box, “Indeed, he is. Quite a gamble though. Are you confident of his chances?”

“My confidence in Malachi is never a gamble,” Kaydia countered, watching with interest as he paired off with Arodi, the glaive user.

“That so? Care to back up that confidence in a wager?” Hal-Jakan flashed a smile full of gleaming teeth.

Kaydia spared him a moment’s glance, “What did you have in mind?”

~*~​

“Now, what is that?” Arodi laughed, keeping her distance from Malachi and twirling her glaive. She snickered, meeting his gaze with mocking amusement in her eyes, “My, my, my, Malachi. Are we compensating for something?”

In a flash, she struck, lunging with both arms to hit him as her full reach. The blow landed, but without impact, just tingling along his nerves. “I sorely hope not.”

She caught his blow on the shaft of her glaive, the wood reverberating with the force. Twisting away from the follow-up strike, she swept low, pulling him down from behind the knee. “Don’t worry, we’ll find some use for you, regardless.”

And then she pounced.

~*~​

Kaiah twisted and dodged Shrikee’s onslaught of strikes. Despite the size of her weapon, she was fast, pressing the charge so Kaiah couldn’t squeeze a blow in. One overhead blow came down hard, and Kaiah planted firm, blocking it on her crossed blades. “What’s wrong Shrikee? Did he fuck you sideways, and now you can’t land a blow?”

Shrikee pressed the deadlock, but Kaiah didn’t fight, just twisted away as Shrikee’s momentum carried her forward. She managed a quick jab to Shrikee’s bare back, but wasn’t prepared for Shrikee’s resilience, not when she swung her greatsword in a wide circle and struck the twi’lek back. “Oh, he had no problem hitting it. And neither do I!”

Quentin spun, dancing past the slashing thrust of the glaive and brings no the hammer up in an arc as he did. Arodi’s expression of fear turned to confusion as he released the handle, sending the heavy thing arcing past her. But then he caught the short haft of the polearm with his right hand and pulled as he kept turning, jerking her off balance. Then pleasure exploded from her gut as his heel slammed into her stomach.

“What use is that, exactly” Quentin quipped, stepping forward and kicking again. This time Arodi was ready, pushing herself back along the shaft and twisting, turning her motion into a leg sweep. She lunged as he stumbled, gripping the shaft with both hands as he went down.

“I’ll think of something,” she assured him, straining to press the shaft against his throat as she landed astride him. Muscles bulged in her arms and stood out in her back as she strained against his resistance. “Because you... look good... on your... back...”

-*-

The hammer sailed past Shrikee as she brought her sword up again, catching the Twi’lek square in the chest. She made a barking sound of surprise, her knives flying as she stumbled backwards under the impact, and then the blonde gladiator was on her. Eyes glazed with lust, it took everything Kaiah had to deflect the heavyblows with her bracers. “I... see what... you mean...” she gasped out, giving ground.

A roar of approval went up from the audience. Out of the corner of her eye, Jaiah could see Arodi straddling Malachi, wrestling for control of the glaive. “Two on one soon,” she taunted, ducking a high slash and drawing two new blades strapped to her calves. “Bet you’re looking forward to that, hm?” She licked her lips, slashing upwards and leaving a crimson welt on Shrikee’s hip. “I saw your last fight, after all.”

-*-

“What did I have in mind?” Hal-Jakan eyed Nyamelo with clear interest, eyes caressing the curves revealed by her gown. Then he smiled hungrily. “10% of Shrikee’s earnings for a year, with an option to purchase her contract from you at the end of that year, if she doesn’t repay your investment in her.”

Leaning back, he turned his attention to the arena and chuckled. “Against the same offer on Arodi and Kaiah? I feel remarkably confident right now, after all.”

Arodi grinned above Malachi, grinding herself into his growing erection. She wasn’t a big fan of cock, not particularly, but perhaps she could make an exception, this time. And even if she didn’t indulge, Kaiah looked hot as hell riding some fat dick.

Fuck, but he was strong, resisting her as she pushed the tip towards his throat. He released one hand from the shaft, allowing her to force the cold steel against his blood warm skin. His cock twitched beneath her, and Arodi’s own arousal built. Then his free hand slammed into her wrist, driving the glaive from her hands and skidding across the sands of the arena. Suddenly off balance, Malachi capitalized by bucking his hips in a delightful manner, and throwing her on her back.

Now she was underneath him, but still, Aroid wasn’t helpless. She blocked his first punch, catching his fist in her grip, and countered with a jab to the chest. Damn, but he was pure muscle, and Arodi figured her strike hurt her as much as him. He grabbed her wrist before she could follow up, leaving Arodi with only a headbutt at her disposal.

~*~

“I am rather looking forward to that two on one,” Shrikee taunted, swinging hard. Kaiah blocked, but her smaller blades couldn’t resist the momentum of Shrikee’s large blade. The middle of her blade struck Kaiah’s wrist, and she lost another dagger to numb fingers and tingling nerves. Had Shrikee wielded a true blade, Kaiah would have lost a hand, so losing a blade was an acceptable exchange. Still, she had another blade, and now, another opening. The dull knife whispered along Shrikee’s side, scrapping along ribs and over breasts. Shrikee hissed in arousal, throwing herself back before Kaiah could exploit any further openings.

~*~

Kaydia chose to ignore his leer, focusing on Quentin and the lust that surged through him. But it was an invitation deeper into the business, and perhaps even an invitation closer to the heart of the matter. “I will take that bet, Hal.” She even reached over to shake on it, ignoring the desire tightening in her stomach. Desire that was at odds with her disgust, and alcohol seemed to be the only thing to reconcile the two warring sensations. Pity her glass was empty.

“I hadn’t expected the matches to pair so well with wine,” Kaydia excused, venturing back to the liquor stock to refill her glass, “but the ’77 rose guerre is a delightfully smooth counterpoint to the heat of the match. Would you like another glass as well?”

Quentin felt the headbutt coming. Even without the Force he’d have felt it coming, from the way her body tensed beneath his. So he acted first, dropping his face and kissing her hungrily as she started to move. The act threw his green-skinned opponent as the thrill of unexpected lust ran through her. Then, as she started to struggle, he caught her lip and bit hard. The struggle turned into a gasp and an arching of her body against his.

“Tell me,” he whispered conversationally for her ears and the hidden microphones, using his weight and superior position to push the haft of the spear against bat her throat, “I’m not familiar with the rules. If I just take you by force, pin you down and have you in front of everyone while you struggle to get away, is that a win for me?”

Not that he would, really. But she didn’t need to know that.

-*-

“I would be delighted with another glass,” Hal-Jakan agreed amiably, holding it out for her. “And I must agree with your assessment. Although I find the ‘22 Chaleur pourpre much more to my taste. Warm and unassuming when first encountered, but with a complex strength and delightful flavor upon the tongue.”

He sipped his wine thoughtfully, turning his attention to the arena. As he did, Quentin’s husky threat were played over the arena speakers.immediately, Kaydia’s terminal lit up with offers. “Your bodyguard plays well to the crowd.” He offered a toast. “Did he learn that in your service?”

-*-

Kaiah pressed her advantage, moving inside Shrikee’s reach and striking with lightning quick thrusts. Not all touched home, but enough did to keep the blond gladiator off balance. “Are you still looking forward to the two on one?” she breathed, dragging her blunt blade over Shrikee’s belly. “Because I am. I can’t wait to taste Arodi on you, before I make you watch me fuck Malachi.”

Eyes glittering with barely-controlled lust, Shrikee reversed her motion and side-stepped a slash, driving the hilt of her sword into Kaiah’s face. “You... talk too much...” she hissed, licking her lips. “Win... first...”

Oh fuck… The words drew a gasp from Arodi, ache building between her thighs. “That’s… That’s not…” She tried, trying not to imagine it, trying not to picture herself beneath this man, spread and impaled on the hard cock even now prodding her slit. He managed to push her own spear against her throat, and she went wild at that, writhing mad against his strength and weight.

~*~

Kaiah stumbled back several steps, blinking in the aftermath of Shrikee’s strike. Lust raged through her, and with each step she could feel her own juices dripping down her thighs. Shrikee was one hell of an opponent.

Dammit, where was Arodi? Usually she subdued her opponent by now, so they could double team the remaining foe. But the newcomer, the man, was on top of her, and, she was doing everything but wrapping her legs around him. What the hell did this Malachi possess? She doesn’t even like cock!

Kaiah watched Shrikee approach, eyes dark and wild. The golden gladiator was force a to be reckoned with, far more resilient than their usual foes. Perhaps it was good fortune she hadn’t taken a partner into doubles before now. Still, Kaiah watched, and waiting, letting Shrikee coming with a bolting charge. Kaiah was ready, making a show of blocking. Shrikee would jump, as was her signature move, and strike form behind.

Not this time though.

Kaiah ducked under the attack and countered with a sweep to the legs. Shrikee went down hard, kicking up dust as she landed on the ground. Kaiah could have taken advantage, climbed atop her and batter her with quick blows. Instead, she bolted across the arena, to where Malachi and Arodi struggled and strained against each other. Using her momentum, Kaiah kicked Malachi in the ribs and off her lover.

Arodi pushed herself up and Kaiah pulled Malachi up by his hair, “Haven’t you heard, Malachi, that we share everything?” The hand the dagger sunk into his jaw, but before he could get more than a few steps away, Arodi struck with the butt of her spear right into his chest. She captured him then, behind him with her glaive shaft restraining his arms. Exposed, so Kaiah could land more quick blows against his torso.

~*~

Kaydia shuddered at Quentin’s words, reminding her of so many games they’d played in the past. Damn, she loved his cockiness, his aggression in taking what he wanted. And she wasn’t the only one, as half the audience tried to outbid one another for a chance of a night with him.

“Your bodyguard plays well to the crowd. Did he learn that in your service?”

Kaydia sought an answer in her wine, but nothing came. Instead, she laughed, “Are you asking if he’s that aggressive in bed?” The truth was dangerously close to the surface now, Kaydia losing sight of her role and her mission. But, anyone who’d seen the Telerath video knew she was fucking him. Why bother hiding it now?

Hal-Jakan laughed, peering at her with inquisitive eyes over his glass of wine. “You must be very demanding to have trained him so well. He resists his own desire like a master.”

Master. Another word that chipped away at their cover, coming precariously close to the truth. That Quentin was indeed a master. A Jedi Master.

Finishing her glass, Kaydia played into Hal’s words, hoping to yet send his conclusions off course. “No, he resists his desire like his mistress had taught him to.”

Blunted daggers slashed against his torso, making his cock throb with every impact. The Twilek behind him hauled back, twisting his arms with her glance and pressing her body against him. Things were, in a word, untenable. If he didn’t act soon he was going t lose. And while the erotic tortured the two duelists planned might be entertainment by, he hated losing.

Arodi drew back an arm to strike and he threw himself forward, pitting his greater weight against Kaiah’s strength. The move caught her off guard and she gripped the pole, then yelped as he jerked her off her feet. Tucking bag into a roll, ge let her take Arodi’s blow on her sleep be and then cushion the impact as he summersauted and landed atop her. She gasped as the impact drive the staff into her ribs and the breath from her lungs..

Twisting free from the staff, Wuentin kicked out. The blow caught Arodi in the stomach, pushing her back and letting him roll to his feet. The glaive spun in his hands, slamming back to drive Kaiah back into the ar an floor and then lashing forward to catch Arodi on the shoulde, numbing her arm. She tried to resist the pleasure of her misdirected nerves, only catch the butt of the glaive across her jaw as Quentin snapped it up.

Kaiah stumbled to her feet and Quentin spun, driving the blunt blade into her stomach. She staggered and he spun around her, catching her in the back of the knee. “You said you share everything,” he reminded her as she fell across her liver. The glaive whistled rhythmically as he brought it down, alternating which of the two gladiators he was striking. “But you’re going by to have to pick which one of you I have first.”

The two fighters moaned, pressing themselves together. Fuck, he wanted to be part of that right now. He lashed out, driving them part. “Choose,” he snapped. “Which one do I use first?”

“Don’t worry,” Shrikee added, watching the display hungrily. “I’ll find a use for the other.”

-*-

“Wherever he learned it from,” Hal-Jakan laughed, “he learned it well. It seems I have a very real risk f losing two fine gladiators, now.”

Draining his wine, he leaned back. “But, since you are joining our circle, I would very much like to invite you to a private gathering.” He smiled. “An intimate little gathering of gladiator sponsors and trainers, where you may socialize with your peers.” He glanced at her expr Asian, and then at the arena. “Don’t worry. All matches - and the after-events - are recorded. You can enjoy them at your leisure.”

MFFF Smut Scene: Quentin, Shrikee and other gladiators
Hal-Jakan invited me to a gathering of other gladiator sponsors and trainers, Kaydia directed toward Quentin, finishing her own glass of wine. He had things well handled here, and might be a while yet. Don’t wear yourself completely out fucking those three, I still want a piece of you tonight.

“That sounds just delightful, Hal,” she agreed, taking his offered arm. “Lead the way.”

~*~

Burning, aching need surged through Kaiah. She couldn’t hardly see anymore, much less make an effort to defend herself. All that mattered was Arodi’s firm, strong figure against hers, and the delicious demands of the newcomer.

“Choose,” he snapped. “Which one do I use first?”

“Me!” she blurted out now, unable to control herself any further. She crawled along the dusty ground, feeling with hands until she found Malachi’s imposing form. “Dammit, fuck me first!” Blue hands gripped his briefs, pulling herself up to his crotch, and the erection trapped within. “Fuck me, Malachi!”

Suddenly, she was pulled back, a vise grip on a lekku jerking her back on her ass. “Nuh-uh,” Shrikee growled, yanking Kaiah to her feet, “Losers don’t make demands!” One hand grasped Kaiah’s wrist, twisting them behind her back, and the other tugged at her top, ripping it open and leaving cerulean breasts exposed. They were designed to be easily torn, a crowd favorite, and soon she was nude to the waist. “Now, beg like a proper slave.”

“Please…mistress, make use of me.”

“Better,” Shrikee growled, and bit sharply on one flowing lekku.

~*~

The gathering was located within another area of Velvet hour, a discreet gathering room with black stone walls and illuminated blue tiles. The room held about two dozen people, but maybe ten were other owners and trainers. The rest were servants, nearly nude and offering up food and drink to the guests. A few even served as living furniture, with one woman on hands and knees with two flutes of champagne balanced on her smooth back. Another, a man, kneeled on the floor before a couch, while one woman used him as a footrest.

The sight, the casual objectification shocked Kaydia, reminding her why she was here. Worse however, was knowing the sight didn’t instantly cool her desire. Video of Quentin’s match played on large screens to the back, and she could still feel his arousal through their bond. All she could glean from the servants was bliss, a deep-seated desire to serve and submit, but she couldn’t tell if it was natural or otherwise induced, and that disturbed her.

“Are you hungry, Nyamelo?” Hal asked, leaning closer to her. As much as she might have wanted to wrest her arm from his, she had to play along. Had to get to the bottom of the trafficking ring.

“For food, absolutely,” she answered with a laugh. He led her back towards the banquet tables, which featured two nude bodies, a man and woman, with finger foods strewn over them. Raw fish wrapped in rice and seaweed, mostly, with various sauces smeared over their skin.

“You should try this Manaan Sashimi,” Hal insisted, grabbing a roll of the woman, just under her mostly still breasts. He dipped in a brown sauce pooled over her belly button, and brought it to her lips. Swallowing down her hesitation, Kaydia took a bite. She hated that she enjoyed the taste.

“It’s exquisite. A very mild flavor, with a touch of sweetness.” Taking the roll form his fingers, she finished it off.

Hal laughed, and twisted her towards a group of five, “Let me introduce you to the other big players here on Canto Bight.”

Hal-Jakan invited me to a gathering of other gladiator sponsors and trainers, Kaydia told him as he stood over Arodi, lust burning through him. Don’t wear yourself completely out fucking those three, I still want a piece of you tonight.

We’ll have to see, he replied, using the haft if the glaive to push the red-skinned woman back into the arena floor. I seem to recall multiple side-offers, after the last match... Then he reached down, tearing Arodi’s top away. She gasped as he straddled her hips. “Now,” he wondered aloud, letting her feel his hard meat against his back, “how should I use you?”

-*-

The group looked curious as Kaydia approached with Hal-Jakan. He smiled, waving to them. “Madame Nyamelo Cordfay,” he said formally, “allow me to introduce your colleagues - the newest members, along with yourself, of our society. Sidara Arrel, Rast Cyn, Corinna Valentine, Pianne Jarrde, and Ommol Aadedai.”

He gestured to each in turn. Sidara sjook her hand while Rast offered a small wave. Corinna barely glanced up before returning to her conversation with Pianne. For his part, Ommol smiled and kissed her hand. “Your bodyguard put in a good showing,” he sai, congratulating her. “And your new star as well.”

On the screen Quentin straddled Arodi, bending her backwards with the spearshaft pressing into her throat. His hips moved rhythmically, and the camera offered a good view of his cock buried deep in her ass. Through the Force his building orgasm was obvious, as was the way he varied his rhythm to stave it off. Shrikee, meanwhile, ride Kaiah’s face, two armored fingers buried in the Twilek’s cunt and her free hand cupping by her own breast.

“He is quite impressive,” Siddara agreed, fanning herself as she watched the gladiators on the screen. “Both of them. Perhaps, later, we could discuss having them train my own fighters?”

We’ll have to see, he replied, I seem to recall multiple side-offers, after the last match...

Oh, there are no shortage of offers, Kaydia agreed, sipping at a drink a half-naked man offered her. We could probably make back the money we spent on Shrikee’s contract tonight, if you were up to it. But, I would remind you that you are my husband. I don’t mind sharing you, but at the end of the day, you are mine.

Damn, Quentin was a distraction. A delightful distraction, with the feeling of Arodi’s tight anal walls gripping his cock and her strong body bend back against his, but a distraction none the less. And that wasn’t making her mission any easier, will all the flesh on display in the banquet hall.

“He is quite impressive,” Siddara agreed, fanning herself as she watched the gladiators on the screen. “Both of them. Perhaps, later, we could discuss having them train my own fighters?”

Kaydia smirked, savoring the desire on the other woman’s face. “Certainly, but I am afraid he isn’t going to make a career out of this. I still have a proper business to run, and still need him right by my side.” Taking a step closer, away from Hal’s arm and into the group, she stood beside Siddara to watch the monitors. “Can you tell me more about your fighters? How do find them? I have to admit, I’ve merely gotten lucky with Malachi being so gifted in this arena, and that Shrikee looking for a new manager.”

“Well, you are already in with Hal-Jakan, so you are halfway there,” Rast acknowledged, motioning with his own drink. “He’s one of the best recruiters the arena Av Lilla Doden.”

Hal offered an assured smile. “I may have an eye for these things.”

“So where do you find people for this line of work?” Kaydia asked, latching onto the line of questioning “I imagine sex gladiator is an odd position to offer.” Then Quentin’s orgasm peaked, and the sensation of his cum spraying Arodi’s colon gripped Kaydia. Dammit, she was horny as hell now. If she couldn’t ride her husband’s cock, she’d have to find a way to make him jealous, at least. Maybe sandwiched between a couple of the delectable servants present? That is, as long as she could determine that they weren’t slaves, or here against their will.

“I’ve spent my career finding just the right people for any given occupation. I take people who have a need, and people who can fill that need, and bring them together. Acquiring hopefuls for the Arena is just one part of that.” Hal’s eye seemed to bore into hers, his organic eye focused, his cybernetic one unblinking, and it nearly felt like a challenge. Prove what I am. Prove it to everyone here.

“Hal auctions off contracts three times a year, for newcomers to the arena,” Ommol mentioned, “Though I suspect he keeps the most promising fighters all to him.”

“What can I say?” Hal shrugged, before returning his gaze to her. “I like to keep my advantage.”

~*~​

Shrikee moaned, Kaiah’s talented tongue drawing sweet pleasure from her body. Across from them, Malachi used Arodi relentlessly, to the great delight of the crowd. Riotous applause erupted when he pulled out of her ass, and his pearlescent cum seeped from her raw hole.

“Come on,” Shrikee growled, yanking Kaiah up by a Lekku, “I know how you like to share everything with her. Come, share the taste of his cock.” Kaiah stumbled along, not really fighting her, but still Shrikee threw her to her knees before Malachi. The victor stood over them, as if emphasizing his superiority, and Arodi’s scent lingered on his cock. Shrikee dragged Arodi up to her knees now, as well.

“Finger each other, while you clean him off. Who ever gets off first has to watch while we both fuck the other one.” Shrikee instructed, drawing the tip of a dagger down the back of each woman. Kaiah gasped, face still smeared with Shrikee’s juices, and Arodi groaned, deep and low, her own frustration evident.

Both women moaned over Quentin’s shaft, taking turns swallowing his length. Their hands roamed one another, each eager to receive attention from both opponents, and a rhythmic sucking noise grew over the sound of sighs and slurps.

Quentin smiled as he swallowed Kaydia’s arousal, letting it harden his cock even more as the two women kneeling before him took their turns swallowing it. Enjoying the show? As he asked it, he let her glimpse the scene through his eyes for an instant. Kaiah and Arodi trying to kiss one another around his shaft before the green-skinned Twilek swallowed him. Shrikee, now wearing only her gauntlet, fingering herself as she watched.

Both defeated gladiators climaxed, Arodi’s voice low and gasping and Kaiah’s high and breathy. They moaned and writhed, grinding their cunts against their hands, arching their bodies to display themselves for the audience. “Hm,” Quentin remarked. “Any ideas, Shrikee?”

Smiling, Shrikee grabbed a fistful of Arodi’s hair. “You already had her,” she remarked, jerking her backwards and pinning her to the ground with a foot. “My turn.”

-*-

“What can I say?” Hal shrugged, before returning his gaze to her. “I like to keep my advantage.”

Siddara glanced at the holodisplay meaningfully. Quentin was on his knees, a pair of shapely green legs hooked over his shoulders as he thrust into Kaiah, tugging on her lekku with each thrust. Shrikee, meanwhile, had driven a double-ended dildo into Arodi and was riding her hard, choking her as she used her. “You may not be keeping it as long as you hope,” she remarked, fanning herself.

Hal shrugged. “Having an advantage is no guarantee of success,” he smiled. “There’d be no sport in it, otherwise. Oh, which reminds me...”. He handed each of them a small white marble. “Please breathe on this, and deposit it into that run over there.”

Rast eyed his curiously. “Why? What is this for?”

“A wager we all participate in at these gatherings,” Hal replied, breathing on a marble and dropping it in by way of demonstration. “I’ll be explaining the rules after the meal. Speaking of which...”. He gestured at a troop of nude servants, bearing platters. “Shall we eat?”

Kaydia examined the marble, detecting sensors within. She didn’t have a way to figure out exactly what those sensors measured, running through scenarios in her mind as she considered what could be determined from breath. DNA, pheromones, certain airborne infections. Nothing that seemed like it could reveal her identity, since there was nothing linking her DNA to the dead padawan Kaydia Voss. The rest of the group breathed on it without hesitation, except Rast, who complied last before dropping his marble in as well. With all eyes on her, Kaydia also abided, and turned her attention to servants bring food in.

“Please, select an attendant to accompany you for this meal, and satisfy your hunger.” Once again demonstrating, Hal-Jakan picked out a lovely redhead, with skin so fair it was nearly translucent. She followed him to the table and after placing the platter before Hal, she stood beside him. Picking up a morsel of food, she brought it to his lips, and didn’t resist as he sucked the residue from her fingers.

The rest of the guests did the same, showing no reservations at all as using servants like living utensils. Kaydia wanted to decline, or so she told herself, but one servant, in particular, caught her attention.

Oh fuck. He was almost enough to get Quentin jealous. Please, please don’t be a slave. He flashed her the barest hints of a smile, and Kaydia knew she was getting her hopes up. But, dammit she had to play along, and at least he didn’t seem to mind so much.

The table was arranged to accommodate the servants who stood at each guest’s side, feeding them personally and offering drinks. Damn, but it was difficult to focus on her meal with her servant hovering so close. She tried feeding herself, bringing a raw fish roll to her mouth, but he grabbed her hand before she could take another. With soulful brown eyes locked with hers, he sucked the salty brown sauce from her fingertips, and nipped them just slightly.

If Kaydia hadn’t already been on edge from watching and feeling her husband fuck two other women, perhaps she could have resisted better. But she helpless against her desire, a burning ache that consumed her thoughts and thighs. And, from the unconscious glance down she really tried to avoid, her selected servant was enjoying the game he played with her. “Is everything to your taste, Mistress?”

She couldn’t determine the accent that caressed that word, but it was yet another thing that worked for her in the moment. “A drink, please…”

“Of course,” he declared, bring a flute to her lips to sip. A little champagne dribbled down her chin, while she found herself distracted by him. “My apologies, Mistress Cordfay. Allow me…” He swooped in close, kissing the trickle from her skin. Memories returned, of her first night with Quentin, and the games they played with pulkay. Except now she was wondering how this man would taste, with a stream of champagne cascading down that smooth chest. Wondering if he might join her and Quentin in bed, sharing her body with her husband.

~*~

“Please, Master Malachi…Please let me cum!” Kaiah begged, eyes watering from the relentless pounding she received. With her knees hooked over his broad shoulders, she was tight against his thrusts. The friction was maddening, his thick cock splitting her open delightfully. “Oh, master Malachi, I want to cum so badly. Please, may this unworthy slut cum on your cock? May I cum on you, while you take your victory from my body?”

Fuck, she was damn close, losing her resolve with each stroke inside. “Please, Please! Please…I need to cum so bad. I need it, Master Malachi. Please!!!”

Quentin squeezed and pulled her lekku harder, using them as handles to fuck deeper into Kaiah. His own pleasure built at the feel of her squeezed by his shaft and her desperate pleas to be allowed to cum. And by the presence of his wife in his mind, her growing hunger for him and her thoughts about her servant for the evening. I want to feel him fucking you, he told her. I want to watch you cum on him.

He pulled out as he climaxed, letting his seed splatter in streaks across Kaiah’s green skin. She moaned and arched, desperately seeking the release his withdrawal had denied her. “Please...” she whimpered, “please, fuck...”

Cum still dripped from his cock as he rose to his feet. Working his toes under the haft of her discarded glance, he kicked it up and spun it as he caught it. Then he struck, the blunt steel of the blade smacking into her dripping slit. “You can cum,” he told her, barely audible above the wild cheers of the audience and her scream of release.

-*-

There were forty men and women in attendance, not counting the servants. Forty men and women, each indulging themselves in their own way. The man to Kaydia’s right, a plump bald fellow, was straddled by his buxom brunette of a servant. She lay back on the table, arranging morsels of food on her bare skin and replacing them as the man ate them.

To her left, a curvy amber-skinned woman elected to sit on the lap of her muscular servant. She braced her arms against the table, clearly enjoying the feel of his body moving against her as he leaned forward to bring morsels of food to her lips.

Kaydia’s servant dipped his fingers in a thick purple sauce, one that smelled sweet as he gently painted it on her lips. Then he knelt as he lifted a sliver of cooked meat to his mouth. His dark eyes met hers as he leaned forward to offer it to her. Sauce clung to the morsel as it slid into her mouth, and there was a fleeting contact with, his silken tongue before it withdrew. More meat followed, his tongue gently removing the residue of the sauce after each bite, his fingers applying more.

“Gentles of the Arena Av Lilla Doden,” Hal-Jakan announced. He strode out into the the open area surrounded by the tables. “I trust your meal was to your satisfaction?” There were murmurs of agreement. “Excellent! It is, of course, time for our traditional contest.”

As he spoke a door opened, admitting ten shapes. They were low and long and thick, like great metallic caterpillars, undulating slightly as they formed a circle about him. Several attendees leaned forward, watching in interest. “All of us have trained gladiators for the Arena Av Lilla Doden, and now it is our opportunity to display our own skills.”

His red-haired servant approached, carrying the urn. “Before our peers, those of us who are chosen will pit our skills, our wullpower, and our desires against the ministrations of the Sybar-34 pleasure units before you. The trainer who outlasts the others, who resists the delights of the flesh the longest, will be acclaimed the champion!”

Smiling in acknowledgement of the applause, he began dramatically withdrawing orbs and calling names. “Aveeli Hayedk.”

The woman who had sat to Kaydia’s left laughed in delight as she rose. Her servant followed her, slowly undressing her as she chose a machine to straddle. “Corinna Valentine. Marmoi Kidmpent.” He was a older man with a neatly-trimmed beard, who walked with a dancer’s grace as he stepped into the circle. “Ommol Aadedai. Sidara Arrel. Ah...”. He grinned as he made a show of trying to put the next orb back, enjoying the laughter of his peers as his servant moved the urn so he couldn’t reach it. “Why, it’s me. I thought I fixed the draw better than that!” More laughter.

“Let’s see,” he said, thrusting his hand into the urn. “Juszack Knama.” He was a whip-thin young man with a hawk nose. “Pianne Jarrde. Rast Cyn. And finally...” he withdrew the last orb. “Nyamelo Cordfay.”

Orgy: Kaydia and other party goers.
Kaydia glanced up at the calling of her cover name, trying to decide whether to play along. Already several other participants were hooked up to the droids, giggling and sighing as the devices seemed to mold to their bodies. No, it was probably better if she complied. And really, she was tired of resisting her own aching lust.

Her servant undressed her with strong, firm hands, taking liberties over bare skin. His cock throbbed against her ass, as he led her towards the last remaining device, and truthfully, she was more interested in ride him than a silly machine. But this was yet another task she needed to complete to get closer to the center of the conspiracy. Maybe afterwards she could fuck this delicious man.

“Best of luck, Mistress,” he murmured, his breath ghosting over her skin and stirring the desperate need in her blood. He helped to position her upon the droid, feeling her up even more brazenly this time, as he pinched her nipples to grow them erect, and then placed a smooth tube over them. It latched with a delightful suction, pulsing in time with her own needy throbbing.

Meanwhile, her servant’s fingers traced the opening of her slit, before pushing into her. As wet as she was, there was no resistance, swallowing two thick digits as deep as they would go. He stroked into her twice, before spreading her cunt open, and feeding a thick phallus into her. It wasn’t long, but stretched her in a way that was just on the right side of painful. Another one, longer but slender, was pushed into her ass, and rational thought slipped from her mind as her body filled with mechanical approximations of cock. Her servant took a kiss, deep and probing, before bringing a length to her mouth as well. All of her holes were stuffed, and she trembled in ecstasy. And the damn thing wasn’t even on yet.

“If you win, Mistress,” her servant whispered, pressing his chest into her back, “I will make your wildest desires come true.” Oh,to Fuck. Much like her husband, and his surprising success in the arena, Kaydia refused to lose. Not with that promising humming in her mind.

It wouldn’t be easy, she knew. Not when the droid hummed to life, it’s thick phallus rubbing against her smooth inner walls. It didn’t penetrate, not in the way a man would, but seemed to rotate instead. Immense pressure, becoming pleasure as it stretched her pussy in new and mesmerizing ways. This was... interesting.

Kaydia’s one saving grace was the relentless training she’d undergone with Quentin, disguised as his games in making her beg for pleasure and release. Did her opponents realize she had the same extensive training in resisting her desire as the Arena’s newest star? Still, the new and unfamiliar stimulation from the droid was a struggle to resist, so she shared her sensations with Quentin.

The droid shifted position beneath Kaydia, folding up and over her, gently pushing her forward as it became a gentle weight in her back bearing her down into the oddly-yielding metal that molded to her bare body. Steel gently cupped and squeezed her breasts as it began to undulate against her, rhythmically thrusting the artificial cocks first into her cunt and then into her ass.

Textures changed. The body of the droid beneath her remained hard steel, firm and unyielding against her skin. Against her back, however, it took in a fur-like quality, becoming a thousand whispering caresses. A few of the hairs were rigid, though, dragging sharp lines of almost-pain along her back.

There was a ragged cry of pleasure from Kaydia’s left, the sound of a woman lost in orgasm. Sidara writhed in ecstasy, arms and legs clutching at a droid which had somehow become transparent, displaying her o the gathering as she moaned and shuddered in release.

The steel cocks in Kaydia thickened, stretching her ass and cunt on their girths as they spun and thrust and vibrated. Textures changed as well, ridges and veins rising from the smooth steel to drag over slick, sensitive flesh. Across the circle Hal-Jakan stared at her, his body and thick cock suddenly visible as his machine became transparent. There was a hungry challenge in his eyes, and he stared at her as his muscles flexed and he began fucking his machine while watching her.

There was a threat in Hal’s leer, a threat that should have bothered Kaydia more. Would have bothered her more, if she weren’t so lost in her own pleasure sensations. All that mattered tonight was playing along, and gaining just enough trust to move deeper into the trafficker’s ranks.

But thoughts were difficult, as the droid worked in her. On her. Pleasure came in waves, growing, reaching to that peak, but dropping off before she could reach climax. Ache gripped her core, quaking muscles begging for release. But she could hold out. She would hold out. She would win.

Another two screams rung out, a feminine and masculine one, and for a brief moment, Kaydia wanted to follow them over the edge. The newest shift of the droid resulted in more friction, bumps and ridges teasing her sensitive walls. The droid grew warm against her skin, like a lover’s embrace. Almost slick, like the perspiration that accompanied passion trysts.

More cries filled the room, rising to a crescendo as the sensations built. Even Kaydia joined in now, her cries rising with the increased momentum drove her closer and closer. Three more opponents reached their climax, but Kaydia held on a bit longer.

The steel cocks buried in Kaydia’s ass and slit divided, each splitting in two and akternating their thrusts as they rotated in different directions. Something hard and flexible and slick caressed her lips as they stretched and flexed around the thrusts, then teased and stroked her clit. The molds cupping her breasts altered, shifting to press them around a thick pulsing rod that moved in time with the rod that thrust into her mouth.

More ecstatic cries filled the air as competitors lost themselves in their machines. In Kaydia’s peripheral vision, Sidara still straddled her droid, moaning loudly as one of her servants fucked her from behind until a colleague silenced her cries by dragging her face between her thighs. Corinna straddled a servant, riding him hard as a colleague drove into her ass. Two ither men stood beside her, gasping as she gripped their cocks and alternated sucking them.

Hal-Jakan was the only other competitor left, fists white knuckles on the droid as he fucked it, as it fucked him. His eyes were closed in concentration, struggling against his climax as the machine pushed his limits. With a sudden cry he lost his struggle, his cum clearly visible through the transparent droid as it erupted in thick ropes from his cock.

-*-

Quentin gasped as water cascaded over his skin, his cock suddenly rock hard despite his recent orgasms. He leaned into the wall, bracing himself as he shook with reaction.

“You all right?” Shrikee asked, poking her head into the stall. Her long blonde hair clung to her neck and back in thick damp ropes, proof of the showershe’d just completed.

“It’s... Ka... It’s Nyamelo...” he husked, feeling like he was sturuggling for breath. “She’s...”

“Ah,” Shrikee said, comprehension dawning. “The Owner Party she got to nvited to. Never been to one, but I’ve heard they get pretty wild.” She paused. “She all right?”

“I...” he managed a nod. “Yeah. It’s just... just... oh, fuck. The... feedback...”

“Hm.” She slid into the stall and into his arms, her sleek body moving against him as he devoured her mouth. “Why don’t we put that feedback to good use?”

Finally, lips still wrapped around the mechanical approximation of a cock, Kaydia allowed herself a smile, giving into the burning lust that had consumed her all evening. And, she made sure to share that maddening pleasure with Quentin, repaying but a taste of the sensual torment he’d inflicted upon her this night.

In conjunction with her orgasm, the droid went rigid, all three (or was it more now? So hard to tell and harder to care) phalluses spraying a warm, viscous substance inside her. Not unlike ejaculate, and quite pleasant tasting, almost sweet. What started warm quickly grew even hotter, turning delightful friction into insane ecstasy, every inch of her skin trembling and longing touch and sensation.

And now, the latest object of her longing, the servant whose name she didn’t know, replaced the implement that had been inside her mouth with his tongue, probing and exploring her with a matching desire. Strong arms lifted her easily, smooth skin sliding against her own sweat slick skin. Bracing her back into a wall, reminding her of her favorite position with Quentin, he pulled her down his shaft, fighting against her own quivering muscles to fill her with his swollen cock.

“Fuck,” he gasped, his entire length buried in her, “I can feel the Euphoria inside you.” Perhaps, in another moment, when her mind wasn’t so consumed with pleasure, Kaydia could have figured out that “Euphoria” referred to the emollient that had been pumped into her. All she knew in this moment was that it made her more sensitive, needier for the touch of another.

“You feel so fucking good, mistress…” A mini climax quiver along her nerves at the word, clenching against his delicious shaft.

“Cum in me,” She plead, demanded, making sure Quentin could feel the delightful and aggressive fucking she took. Feeling him fucking Shrikee in turn, their movements synchronized, despite the distance. Cum in her, While he cums in me.

~*~

Fuck, Shrikee wouldn’t have expected anyone to be so hard and hungry after the performance Malachi put on in the arena. Impossible for any but a Jedi, surely, who could ignore the limitations of fatigue. Toned legs tightened around his waist as he pushed her against the shower wall, filling her with that incredibly thick cock. Steel hard, and throbbing in time with his strokes into her.

More than that, she knew, she could feel how much he desired and craved his wife, could feel his hunger in each upward thrust into her. That, despite her previous threats, about making him think of her while fucking Nyamelo, his wife consumed his mind while his cock was buried in her. It might have made her more jealous, if it weren’t so fucking hot to be on the receiving end of it. A taste of their passion. “Malachi… Oh fuck, Malachi… I’m cumming!”

~*~

Rope after thick rope sprayed into Kaydia’s cunt, triggering another release as the heat of his seed burst within her. Her body craved it, milking his thick shaft as Shrikee’s slit milked her husband. I am going to suck her taste from your cock, so I can finally fuck you tonight, Kaydia promised, leaning into her servant’s firm figure, as they both gasped and heaved and came down from the height of climax.

Straining, He lied her down on a wide flat surface, and shifted to lie behind her. Mostly sated, Kaydia shared a lingering kiss with him, enjoying the ways he explored her heated, still responsive, flesh. Somehow, from behind her, he grabbed a hold her ankles, holding her legs up and apart, and making an impressive display of her flexibility.

Hal Jakan appeared before her now, slipping between her spread legs and leaning over to kiss her. His cock brushed against her pussy, still pulsing and dripping from her multiple climaxes. No… no. She wanted to speak, wanted to cry out, but instead, her mouth opened to his, and his tongue silenced her objections. Still, her servant held her ankles, high above her head and spread open, as if to make an offering of her to anyone here. To everyone here. Hal’s hands were a brief warning, gripping her hips for just a moment before pushing his cock inside her. No!

“Do you like the Euphoria?” Hal asked, running his tongue along her earlobe. He wasn’t moving yet, just buried balls deep inside her. “We use it to train all the escorts here, to train them to crave their client’s pleasure as fiercely as their own.“ He flexed within her depths, and despite hating the man for what he did, her body responded, squeezing against his intruding cock.

“Wait… wai—AH!” she cried, as he slid out of her, just to drive his cock into her again.

“It’s okay, Nyamelo. Everyone’s enjoying themselves. And I can feel how much you love this.” He stood over her then, maintaining a steady rhythm as he spoke. “I did my research, on you; I’ve seen the Telerath holovid. You crave this, don’t you? Giving into your desire, and releasing control. You let yourself get fucked then, let yourself get used over and over again. You can give in, with us. Give in, and let your lust take over.”

Oh, giving in was at the front of her mind, but it wasn’t lust that called to her now. Scarlet laughed in her mind, drawing her closer to the darkness, to power and rage and strength. Despite the temptation, she reached for her husband, reaching for the strength to endure, and maintain balance.

“Malachi… Oh fuck, Malachi… I’m cumming!”

Quentin bit her earlobe hard enough to sting at that moment, gripping her hips and holding her still on his thick meat. Cum in her, Kaydia demanded. While he cums in me. “Not yet,” he growled into her ear,

Shrikee whimpered, powerful legs flexing and strong hands digging into his back as she tried to move on him. It took all his strength to hang onto her, to keep her sleek body from taking what all three of them wanted at that moment. “Fuck...” she growle, biting at his chin. “Oh... fuck... you...”

Quentin slammed into her, hard, as he felt the servant’s cum flood his wife and felt her orgasm through the Force. Shrikee climaxed on the second deep strike and he followed on the third, amplifying Kaydia’s pleasure with the firce of his own as he emptied himself into the blonde that clung to him. His mouth filled Shrikee’s tongue, letting Kaydia taste and smell her through his senses.

Shrikee clung to him to keep from falls my as their pleasure ebbed. “Tease,” she managed with a weak laugh.

“That,” he managed, “is why you wanted to partner up.”

“True.” Shrikee drew a deep breath. “She... was here, somehow. Wasn’t she?” When Quentin nodded, she shivered. “Damn. That’s kind of hot, really. She was fucking someone too, wasn’t she?”

“Yeah,” he agreed. “She...”. His eyes went wide as he felt Kaydia reach out through the Force. Felt her alarm, and loss of control, and the rising tide of darkness in her.

“What is..?” Shrikee started to ask, only to stop as Quentin held a finger to her lips.

Kaydia, he called. I’m here. What’s going on? Do you need me to come get you?

-*-

Hal-Jakan shifted a little, his hands sliding over Kaydia’s thighs as he drove into her once more. “This is just an initiation,” he murmured, gripping her ankles and sliding them up to hook over his shoulders. “We all go through it, all of us uniting in one.” His hands gripped her ass and he drove into her, deeper now.

“It is a way to understand what the gladiators experience,” murmured Hal-Jakan’s red-haired servant, crouching beside Kaydia to nip at her hip and belly. She slid into Kaydia with a sense buoys grace, her thighs on either side of Kaydia’s head and her full breasts soft against Kaydia’s stomach. “And to fuck without inhibition, of course.” Her tongue explores Kaydia’s slit and the thick cock stretching it.

Kaydia’s body moved outside her control, bringing back terrible memories from her past. Memories of Aldane controlling her actions, making her an active participant in his violation of her. There was no Sith this time, just drug designed to tear down her resistance and inhibitions. It would have been easy, too easy to disassociate from herself them, hiding under the mask of Scarlet to protect herself from the horror of her reality.

Kaydia, Quentin called, reaching through their bond. I’m here. What’s going on? Do you need me to come get you?

I’m… she tried explaining, finding herself at a loss for words as pleasure competed with distress in her mind. Incongruent physical and mental stimuli, further complicating her understanding or comprehension. Instead of communicating with words, Kaydia shared her sensations with Quentin, the feel of Hal thrusting into her, and speaking of his plan. This initiation for her.

Would this bring her closer to the center of the conspiracy? And what would happen if Quentin came now, and pull her out? What would happen to the slaves, if they pulled out now?

I… I can endure, she insisted to Quentin, writhing as the woman’s skin slid over her own, like electrified silk. Her arousal hung over Kaydia’s face, invading her mind with the heavy presence of her musk and her heat. No, she couldn’t just endure. She had to participate, enthusiastically, to gain their trust get invited deeper within. We can’t pull out now, we’re too close to the truth.

Hideous pleasure surge along her nerves, her slit swallowing and stretching Hal’s cock and the woman’s tongue. Her own tongue darted out, to taste the women, to partake in this debauchery, and prove herself as depraved as any here.

“We’re going to enjoy you, Nyamelo,” Hal promised. Threatened. He straightened up, hands on her hips to pull her hard into his strokes. “And you’re going to enjoy this too.” Kaydia couldn’t see his expression, not with her face buried in the cunt of the woman above her, but she could feel his smirk at the word, his dripping smugness. Then two strokes later, his cum pumped into her body, slimy and sliding down her ass as he pulled out of her.

Please, don’t leave me, she begged Quentin, clinging to the comfort of his presence. Don’t leave me alone.

Back
Top Bottom