Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: The Eclipse before the Dawn (Corsair and Xana)

Kaydia flashed a smirk and moaned as Quentin kissed her throat. She knew what he wanted, and didn’t need to read his mind. “I have an idea.” With a firm hand, she pushed him back into a chair, letting his back thud into place. He was, after all, still wearing the harness as well.

She pulled Ellora up by her long red hair, and dragged her over towards Quentin. “I know you haven’t gotten off yet,” Kaydia taunted, twisting one erect nipple whie her other hand twisted in her crimson locks. “And I know you want more of his dick in you. So…” Kaydia trailed off, leaning forward to lick a pearl drizzle that clung to his cock. With his taste still on her lips, she pulled Ellora into a kiss, tongues dueling in their shared mouths.

“Now, suck him off, slut. Suck him off good, and he’s fuck you senseless.” Kaydia felt up her curves will the redhead bobbed up and down Quentin’s length, smearing his cum over her fair skin.
“Maybe if you’re lucky, I’ll fuck you too. Maybe we’ll fuck you together, and wreck that tight cunt of yours?”

Ellora shuddered, her breath ghosting over Quentin’s shaft, now moist with her saliva, “Please.”

“Yeah?” Kaydia asked, and bit down hard on her shoulder. Ellora gasped again, wet lips brushing against his cock. The mark was dark red before Kaydia pulled off, “You want both of us inside you?”

“Yes.”

“At the same time?”

“Yes!”

Kaydia took hold of Ellora hair once more, and shoved her down Quentin’s dick, “Then suck him off, and prove that you deserve to get fucked like a filthy slut by us. Because I can promise you that we’ll break you, and you’ll love it.”

Quentin leaned back and slid his hips forward, thrusting more of his stiffening cock out. Ellora moaned around his meat as Kaydia forced her down on him and hissed erotic threats to not her ear. She gripped him with one hand, letting her saliva lubricate him as she jerked him off, swallowing his shaft as she did. “That’s right,” he growled, digging his fingernails into her shoulders and thrusting his head into her throat. “Suck me hard. Show me just how much you want us fucking you.”

A sudden cry of pleasure escaped him as she bit, teeth scraping his shaft, sharp pain transmuted into pleasure by the gladiator harness. Gasping in ecstasy, he caught a fistful of hair and dragged her from his cock. “Like that?” he growled, making her cry out in pleasure as his hand slapped across her face. “You want it rough, do you?”

Her expression was pure hunger and lust. “Yes,” she moaned. “Fuck, yes. I want it hard and rough.”

Both of Quentin’s hands fisted in her hair now as he rose, then one hand forced her mouth open. “Like this?” he demanded, hard cock pushing into her mouth. She mumbled something around his meat, nodding agreement as he gripped her hair. “Then I’m going to fuck your face, slut,” he growled, dragging her back and forth on his shaft. She grunted as her lips smashed into his crotch and his head filled her throat.

As he drove into her throat, enjoying her gasps and the gagging sounds she made, he stared into Kaydia’s eyes. “I think the baton will work,” he said. “Unless you have other ideas.”

Kaydia shuddered at Quentin’s suggestion, and noted that Ellora shuddered as well, while her husband used her mouth. It was an interesting idea, to say the least. Kaydia picked one up and examined it, before retracting it to twenty centimeters. Examining the diameter, Kaydia decided it wasn’t quite as thick as Quentin, but the rigid metal had no give.

With Ellora on her hands and knees, and Quentin fucking her throat without mercy, Kaydia took up a position behind her. The metal baton traced the length of Ellora’s spine, steel cool against her heated flesh. The redhead swayed her hips, inviting penetration, but Kaydia brushed the tip along her thighs and over her mound. Ellora’s musk dripped down the shaft, and once Kaydia felt it was properly lubricated, she feed the length slowly into Ellora’s soaking cunt. The resistance of flesh met the liquid heat of her sex, and the rod eased into her, inch by inch.

“You like that, Whore?” Kaydia taunted, drawing the bar back before forcing it back in. Ellora’s response was a deep, muffled moan and the trembling of her pussy lips, clenching hungrily upon the steel shaft. Kaydia took a grip on her hip and thrust the baton in and out, building up to Quentin’s pace.

“Don’t you dare cum, before he shoots his load down your throat,” Kaydia threatened, twisting the rod now as she drove it deeper. More muffled moans escaped Ellora, whines of need, and she clenched down on the bar. She must have been close, Kaydia knew, fighting her growing ecstasy with the last of her willpower. Kaydia flashed a smirk at Quentin, maintaining her rhythm and digging her nails into curve of Ellora’s ass. “Or, perhaps you want us to punish you?”

“Down her throat?” Quentin laughed, pulling his spit-slick cock from Ellora’s throat. “I was just using her mouth to get myself hard again. I’ve got a better idea.”

He grabbed her hair and pulled her up into her knees as he took a seat once more, then dragged her up into his lap. “You want to be full of cock, don’t you?” he asked, stroking her cheek and letting his dick rub against her belly.

“Y-yes...” she stammered, whimpering as Kaydia drove the baton into her again.

Quentin slapped her across the face. “I didn’t hear you,” he snapped as she moaned.

“Yes!” she gasped out, fingers digging into his shoulders. “Fuck, yes. I want to be full of your dick!”

Shifting, he dragged her over his dick and pressed his head into her lips. “Beg,” he told her, wrapping a hand around her throat. “Beg Madame Corday to keep fucking You with that baton while I pound my cock deep into you.”

Ellora’s expression trembled, a look of anxious lust and uncertainty. “I... I want...” Gripping her hips he pulled her down into his cock, feeling the unyielding metal of the baton alongside his meat as she strained to take them both. “Fuck!” she screamed, body going rigid at the sensation. “Oh... oh fuck...”

“Beg!” Quentin repeated, digging his fingers into her throat. “Beg us both to fuck your whore’s cunt!”

Incredibly, Ellora began moving in him. “Please, please fuck me!” she whimpered out, dragging herself up and down his iron-hard shaft and the baton that filled her. “Oh, oh fuck... please...”

Quentin caught one heavy breast, digging his fingers into the soft flesh and squeezing her throat until she became hoarse. “Beg Madame Corday,” he hissed, watching Kaydia’s expression. “Beg her to let you cum. Beg her to let me fill you with cum like the slut you are.”

Kaydia resisted the urge to thrust the rod into Ellora as she moved up and down Quentin’s length. Both of them were mad with lust, and unable to differentiate pain from pleasure, therefore it would be far too easy to hurt one of them. But Ellora drove herself against Quentin and the baton, her dripping cunt stretched taut over two thick lengths inside her.

Kaydia leaned into Ellora, straddling the baton so it rubbed her lips and clit as well. Each of Quentin’s thrusts up and Ellora’s strokes down made the shaft shake, teasing her own sensitive sex. With Sharp teeth on Ellora’s earlobe, she moaned into her ear, “Tell me that you want to cum like a whore.”

Ellora gripped Quentin’s shoulders hard, nails leaving half-moon shaped red marks in his skin, “I want to cum!”

“Like a whore?”

“Like a… whore!”

Kaydia found herself moving along the metal rod, her juices further slickening it. Her climax was so close. “What are you?”

“A whore!”

“Whose?”

“Yours… both of yours.” At that, Kaydia bit down hard on Ellora’s neck, right belong her ear. The redhead went wild at that, sinking down the full length of Quentin’s shaft as her legs gave out under her. Still, Kaydia ground against her, her own orgasm cresting as the added pressure kept Ellora riding that release.

Finally, Kaydia found her rapture, flattening her breasts into Ellora’s slick back. Her weight drove Ellora even deeper down Quentin, her cries weak as her strength left her.

Fuck if it wasn’t hot, watching Kaydia get off on fucking Ellora. Listening to Kaydia’s sounds of pleasure mingle with Ellora’s hungrier, throatier cries as both women climaxed. Ellora clenched on him, slick walls squeezing the baton against his aching cock. The harness made it better, just like it made Ellora’s nails into crescents of pleasure as they dug into her skin.

Quentin reaches out, fingers tangling in his wife’s hair as she flattened their plaything between them. His tongue filled her mouth as Ellora pressed into him and tightened around his dick, and he gave into the building pleasure at last. His hips rocked up as his orgasm ripped through him, and Ellora whimpered in delight as his cum coated her slick inner walls.

Finally, gasping for breath, Quentin sagged back against his chair. Ellora clung to him, breathing hard, muscles trembling. “I...” she managed, “I... can see... why you...”. She gasped as he pulsed within her. “Why... you... won...”

“I practice hard,” he said.

Ellora let her fingers trail over Kaydia’s cheek. “I can tell,” she smiled, then moaned as the baton slid from within her. “But... our training doesn’t hurt.”

“No. It doesn’t,” Quentin agreed. The air of the room was chill on his cock as she climbed shakily to her feet.

“I’m glad you’re joining us,” she grinned, eying Kaydia. “You’ll make a valuable addition. And I can’t wait to have you join us in bed.”

There was no doubt who she meant by us, and it was clear from her reaction that Kaydia understood it as well. Ellora missed the slight stiffening of her spine though, lost as she was in trying to untangle her cum-stained black dress. “Wait,” Quentin told her.

“Hm?” Ellora replied, looking up.

“The wager was for the evening, right?” Quentin smiled as she nodded. “Then you walk home like that. Naked and dripping. And anyone who wants you, between here and there, can have you.” He leaned forward, enjoying the look of mixed arousal and apprehension the statement brought to her features. “Anyone. And one of my drones,” he gestured, bringing a HK unit to circle above them, “will record the whole thing for us.”

Ellora didn’t have any suspicions about their sincerity, which Kaydia decided was a good thing. She hadn’t noticed the way Kaydia probed Hal Jakan’s mind, probably due to Quentin’s masterful distraction. They’d gotten away with it, and had some hot sex on top of it all.

Kaydia leaned into her husband, sated and exhausted by the nights antics and waiting for Ellora to be clear before sinking into their force bond. As it so happened, she didn’t make past the dining room before passers-by decided they wanted a piece of her. While she was occupied sucking one cock while another woman fingered her cum drenched slit, Kaydia reached for Quentin in the force.

I got a lot of Hal Jakan’s mind, hundreds of names of prominent members of the Crucible, as well as many of their holdings. We’ll be able to bring down the entire organization in a single fell swoop, that is, assuming we can get the man power from the Order.

Kaydia picked up the baton, still coated in her and Ellora’s juices, as well as Quentin’s cum and made eye contact with her husband as she licked the along the length. “This we can get us a set of these pleasure harnesses? I’d rather enjoying using them with you. Or just getting used by you with them on.” Leaning into his arms, she took a lingering kiss form his lips, hunger building as she imagined the possibilities. Well, that and Ellora’s cries coming through the droid’s livestream.

Are you sure we’re the good guys? Kaydia wondered, watching the feed of Ellora getting plowed by two burly men, her curvy figure rocked between their vigorous thrusts. The took her with without a care, inspired by her gruff moans and sighs. The wet heat between her thighs grew her inner muscles aching with a familiar longing.

I’m glad you won, considering what Hal intended to do to me, but… She left the words unsaid, the thought unfinished. But still her eyes were glued to the scene playing out before them, of the redheaded renegade Jedi taking another load of cum from one man, only for him to replaced moments later by the next man. Perhaps under different circumstances, it could have been fun.

Are you sure we’re the good guys? Kaydia wondered. On the holofeed, Ellora was pinned between two men, gasping as thu pounded rough and deep into her.

Quentin smiled, returning her kiss and pulling her down into his lap. We’re Jedi, he replied, rubbing his stiffening cock against her stomach. But seriously, so is she. She could put a stop to that in a minute if she wanted to. His teeth traced her throat. “She’s obviously enjoying herself.”

I’m glad you won, considering what Hal intended to do to me, but… She left the words unsaid, the thought unfinished. But still her eyes were glued to the scene playing out before them, of the redheaded renegade Jedi taking another load of cum from one man, only for him to replaced moments later by the next man. Perhaps under different circumstances, it could have been fun.

Perhaps, he agreed. It’s always hot, watching you fuck. When it’s your choice, of course. On the display Ellora was pushed to her knees, meaning around the two cocks she alternated in while a third man took her roughly from behind. Would you choose to be her, right now? Used by any stranger that walked past?

Quentin let his hands slide over Kaydia’s firm rear and then lifted. Aligning himself, he felt her lips and then walls part as he lowered her slowly down his dick. “And you’re certainly enjoying watching her,” he added, dragging his nails lightly up her spine.

Kaydia moaned out, rocking hips back and forth over her husband’s cock and enjoying the fantasies playing out in his words. With her eyes closed, his hard cock could have been almost anyone’s, and his demanding hands could have belonged to a stranger.

From the holofeed, Ellora’s moans and cries were muffled by yet another cock, and the realization made Kaydia even wetter. She mimicked the effect with Quentin, drawing his tongue between her lips and sighing into their joint mouths. Her entire body embraced his, with her thighs squeezing his, and her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders, and her slit clenching his cock.

Their kiss broke with a moist sound, and Kaydia caught sight of Ellora in the livestream. Covered in so much cum and completely disheveled, the redhead was a vision of wanton lust, and a quiver rose up in Kaydia. Inspired, she drove herself harder on her husband, harder on his steel hard cock chasing the wild lust building with her loins. Soft, heavy breasts and stiff nipples brushed his chest, their sweat slick skin slapping together in pursuit of rapture.

Pleasure peaked in her mind, and Kaydia threw her head back. “Cum… cum in me!” she screamed, begged, rasping gasps echoing her motions. “I… need you…” My… my husband… my love… everything… all of you

Quentin could taste the fantasy in Kaydia’s mind, and feel the lust in provoked as she rode him hard. “Little redheaded slut,” he whispered as she watched Ellora paint her face and breasts with cum. “Taking cock after cock, not caring who’s fucking her.”

He felt Kaydia clench on his rock hard meat, her body pressing into him and sliding against him. Her eyes were half-closed, hungrily focusing on the holo projection. “Just spreading herself,” he whispered into her ear, nails digging into her ass as her cunt swallowed him again and again. “Doesn’t even know the name of the man fucking her now.”

Kaydia threw her head back. “Cum… cum in me!” she screamed, begged, rasping gasps echoing her motions.

Quentin gripped her, moving her mercilessly on his cock now, using her body to pleasure himself as she climaxed around him. “Fuck I’m close,” he growled, kissing her throat as she writhed upon him. “Beg me. Beg me to fuck my cum into you.”

“I… need you…” she moaned. My… my husband… my love… everything… all of you

“I... I need you...” he replied, voice hoarse. “I... I...”. Kaydia! Her name echoed in both their minds as he gave himself over to his own pleasure, flooding her body with his cum and her mind with his desire and pleasure. Finally, spent, he slumped back against the chair and wrapped his arms around her. “You,” he gasped with a stupid grin, “are amazing.”

He sat there for a moment, enjoying the warmth and pressed if her flesh against his. Then he sighed. “I guess,” he murmured, looking around, “we should probably get dressed.”

Once they made it back to their room, the real work began. Taking all the names and organizations allied with the Crucible and arranging arrest warrants for all involved. The list of names she pulled from Hal-Jakan was far reaching and deeply entrenched. They would have to be prepared if they wanted to take down the entire operation, and if they didn’t completely dismantle it, then another would spring up in its place within the solar-year.

They would have to prepare to take Hal-Jakan in. Which meant possibly facing down Ellora again, if she wouldn’t surrender quietly. And while Quentin had defeated her once, it wasn’t a serious fight, with serious consequences. But Quentin wouldn’t be alone this time, and she would no longer have to hide her gifts in the force.

You ready to take down a galaxy spanning organization that traffics in the misery of sentient beings? She asked through their bond, hiding her nerves in bravado. They done this –well, things like it , anyways– before, dozens of times but preparation also included a rundown of the worst possible outcomes, and how to mitigate them. Quentin had a confidence born of planning, and his methods had rubbed off on her a year into their marriage.

Besides, together? They were nearly unstoppable.

You ready to take down a galaxy spanning organization that traffics in the misery of sentient beings?

Quentin could taste the nervousness in her question, and he couldn’t blame her. They were up against something big, after all. But still, his smile was genuine and relaxed as he turned to look at her. Of course I am, he replied, disconnecting a palm-sized encryption device from the HoloNet terminal in their suite. Oh, and I did a little research while I was making some arrangements.

He tucked the device back into one of the floating HK units. Ellora Sindel, he said, was - is - a Jedi Knight, a former apprentice of Master Sifo-Dyas. On record, at least, she’s still active and engaged in shutting down slavers and drug runners. He smiled without mirth. It’s not a bad grift - sell out to a syndicate, and report your efforts taking out the competition as performing your duties. Stay out of the limelight, and it could be decades before the High Council or the Shadows notice.

With that, he tapped a key on the HoloNet terminal. Hal-Jakan’s private secretary appeared. “This is Malachi Hardin, representing Madame Nyamelo Cordfay. Is Mister Hal-Jakan available?”

“He is indisposed,” the secretary replied. “May I take a message?”

“Certainly. Tell him that Madame Cordfay quite enjoyed the evening, and would like to schedule a similar dinner meeting for tomorrow night at 7 pm.” He hesitated for effect. “She asked me to stress that she would very much enjoy it if we could meet in his personal suit.”

“I will relay the message,” she said. “Do you mind waiting?”

“Not at all,” Quentin assured her. Did I lay it n too thick? he asked Kaydia.

The display flickered, and the secretary returned. “Hal-Jakan accepts,and says he looks forward to seeing more of Madame Cordfay.”

I mean, you didn’t have to make me sound so desperate, Kaydia teased, stifling a laugh, but I think it worked.

By the next evening, everything was in place. Everyone was in place, with scores, and maybe even a hundred, Jedi ready and waiting to spring into action. Simultaneous arrest warrants were issued for every name she’d ripped from, Hal-Jakan’s mind, and all would be served within moments of each other, to catch the entire syndicate in a single act.

Together, she and Quentin made their way to Hal Jakan’s private suite, just as they had before. Knowing how the night would end made it easier not to flinch as Hal gripped her fingers and kissed her cheek. Finally, he’d pay for his crimes, and better yet, she’d be the one to bring him in. That thought informed the genuine smile on her lips. “I am so glad you accepted my invitation this evening, Hal.”

“I wouldn’t dream of declining, after how the last went,” he answered with a smile, escorting her to the couch and taking a close seat beside her. He poured them both a glass of a dark purple liquor, and brushed her fingers as he passed her a glass. “I really was hoping I could get a copy of the holovid you made of Ellora.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem.” Kaydia took a sip of her drink, flushing the toxins from her system at the same time.

“So, Nyamelo shall I have food sent up for us, or were you hoping to satisfy a different sort of hunger?” He leaned in closer, his breath noticeable harder, quicker, and hot on her face, “Perhaps the sort of hunger that your Malachi alone cannot slake?” His hand breezed over her leg and rested on her upper thigh.

With a contented deep breath, Kaydia grabbed his hand and pulled it away from her body, “You’re on the right track, Hal. But I was curious how you feel about being bound.” Pressing her body against his, she proceeded to pull his arm behind his back.

“Hmmm” he sighed, not fighting her movements, “It’s not my favorite, but I am curious what you have in mind. Why do I need to be bound?”

“Because, Hal-Jakan Teris, you are under arrest for trafficking in sentient beings.

Ellora took a seat next to Quentin, molding herself to his body and giving him a spectacular view of the cleavage she displayed. “I think Malachi could satisfy a great deal of hunger,” she purred, running a finger down his chest and over his hardening cock. “But I really want to see what she looks like between the two of you.”

“Oh?” Quentin replied, stroking the back of her neck as Kaydia teased Hal-Jakan with the idea of bondage. His hand scombed through her hair, gently tugging her head back so he could nip at her throat. “Do you think she’d look as good as you did between us?”

Ellora sighed, then sighed again as Quentin’s free hand cupped a heavy breast and teased a hard nipple through the thin fabric. “Maybe we should watch that, and compare?”

“Mmm,” Quentin murmured against her skin. “Maybe we should.” Then he heard his cue.

“Because, Hal-Jakan Teris,” Kaydia declared, “you are under arrest for trafficking in sentient beings.”

Hal-Jakan stared at her for a moment, then started laughing. “You... you have quite a sense of humor, Madame...”

Ellora started to move, and Quentin flexed his wrists in a specific way. The rogue Jedi shrieked once, briefly, body spamming as the stun charged in the bracelets he wore discharged in an actinic display. He caught her as she collapsed, and gently laid her back on the couch. “No joke,” he said, looking at the slaver. He watched Hal-Jakan’s muscles start to tense, felt him beginning to pull against Kaydia’s grip and lunge for the concealed blaster in the chair, and he reached out in the Force. “Sleep.”

The slaver collapsed like a puppet whose strings had been cut.

“Sorry to steal your thunder,” he said, signaling two of the HK units close. Collecting his lightsaber from one, he passed the other to his wife. “Want to kick him a few times? I’m sure he’ll feel it when he wakes up.”

On the far side of the room, the slaver’s HoloNet terminal began angrily blinking for attention. Quentin ignored it, focusing on rolling Ellora onto her stomach so he could manacle her wrists behind her back. “Master Sifo-Dyas would be disappointed that you didn’t see this coming,” he told her, before settling back and checking the chronometer on his wrist. “It’ll probably be another half-hour before the Rangers get here,” he said, wading Ellora into the floor and mana king her ankles for good measure. “If all goes to plan, Shrikee’s shiwing then where to find Teris’ local associates right now.”

He took a seat, and looked at Kaydia. “Shall we wait here, and drink this bottle of wine our host provided?”

“I’d say we earned it,” Kaydia acknowledged, pouring Quentin glass and topping off her own. “And I do love a fine wine…”

The half hour passed far too quickly for really enjoy the wine, but there was work to be done. More local associates to apprehend, buyers to track down, and the captive slaves to free. Social Services would have a hell of a time returning them all to their homes and families, if it were even possible in all cases, but at least they were safe.

The sight of Ellora, bound and hauled off by fellow Jedi, struck Kaydia harder than she expected. She’d made her choice, Kaydia told herself. Chosen to take in a bribe to look the other way on suffering of intelligent beings. Maybe her own days as Scarlet resembled the path Ellora had taken, and Kaydia’s guilt over the choices she’d made turned into a sort of sympathy for the fallen Jedi. Sure, she had chosen to return, chosen to use her gifts in service to the Lightside and the Republic once more, but she partially had Quentin to thank for that. Would Ellora have come around if she too had been given a good reason?

Despite the reasoning, Kaydia couldn’t shake the dread that pooled in her guts as the transport carrying Ellora pulled away. It wasn’t merely a reminder of her past, however. It felt like a premonition.

Back
Top Bottom