Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: FTWD: Survive With Me (randomname98766789 x greenandgold)

“It’s highly likely.” Braden teased before taking the leather wrist cuffs first. Braden cuffed Alicia’s right wrist followed by her left wrist together. Then, he added the matching ankle cuffs around her ankles. It was already looking so sexy on her body. To connect the two, he found some rope. He tied the rope around the center of the chain where the cuffs on her wrists were located and then attached the other end of the rope to the same position on her ankle cuffs. Like this, she was successfully hogtied. Unable to resist an idea, he used a pocket knife to cut a small piece of rope and use it for a toe-tie.

Her big toes were both tied together and now he pulled back with a grin, finally dropping his boxers. “How does it feel, Princess? This is your first hogtie. I think it looks so sexy. Like this, I can see your face and the soles of your feet… and your ass.” Smirking, he reached down to spank her ass once with his hand, just enjoying being able to touch and play with her body. “Give me a show, then? Struggle for me. Try to get loose and see what happens.”

Alicia laughed softly as he cuffed her wrists and ankles, and put her in a hogtie. "Maybe you're enjoying this a little too much, with me at your mercy.." She teased her boyfriend and then grinned. "You get full access to my ass, my feet.." The words cut off when she moaned as he smacked her ass. Her head turned to the side and a grin came over her lips as she watched
him drop his boxers. "We're a good match for each other. We're both obsessed with each other's body. I feel like you're teasing me and you haven't even started touching me yet."

"Just standing there in all your naked glory. You have no idea how much I wanna touch you right now.." She said and then a few moments later, the brunette started to struggle against
the ropes that bound her. "Before you start playing with my feet or doing anything else that you have in mind, kiss me.." Alicia told him in no uncertain terms, wanting to feel Braden's
lips against her own. She remained lying there on her stomach, on the bed and waited to see what her boyfriend was going to do now that he had her tied up. "I'm waiting," The young
woman said teasingly.

Smirking, Braden gave Alicia what she wanted. The male crouched down in front of the bed so he had easy access to her lips. After kissing her for a few seconds, he just crawled into the bed beside his hogtied girlfriend and touched their lips together again. She talked about wanting to touch him so Braden placed his right hand into her cuffed hands behind her back. It might not be the same but she was still getting his touch. No matter how kinky it was, Braden found this romantic because they were sharing his deepest fantasies. What was more intimate than that?

Braden enjoyed kissing her, his tongue slipping inside of her mouth and moaning out her name softly as they kissed. He could not get enough of this beautiful girl, happy that she was his. After pulling back from the kiss, his free hand brushed some hair behind her ear. “How was that?” Braden asked softly. “I think if we tried, we could break the world record for the longest consecutive kiss.” He mused with a chuckle, nuzzling their noses together. Then, he shifted where she could feel his hard manhood pressed into her cuffed hands now instead of his own hand, letting her feel and touch him so she knew just how turned on he was without her even touching him.

Alicia happily kissed Braden back, enjoying the feeling of his lips against hers. She relaxed as he crawled onto the bed beside her. When he slipped his hand into her cuffed ones, she squeezed them gently. The brunette tangled her tongue in his, moaning softly against her boyfriend's lips as they kissed. A smile turned up her lips, when he pulled back from the kiss and then brushed some hair behind her ear. "It was perfect," She told him, unable to stop smiling. His words had her laughing, as she nodded. Some of her dark hair falling into her face, though she shook her hair and blew it out of her face.

"I think we could, too.." The young woman agreed. happy to nuzzle her own nose against his as he did it against hers. She laughed again when Braden pressed his cock against her hands. "You keep doing that, and I'll get you off before you're ready for it.." Alicia said, as she used her hands to feel his cock and started to stroke him. "I love touching you. You're a mixture of
hard and soft in all the right places.." As she said this, her hands continued to work his cock. "So, what else do you have in mind for us?" The brunette asked her boyfriend curiously.

“I think instead of just telling you, I will show you.” With his heart pounding in his chest, Braden sat up onto the edge of the bed. His next move was grabbing the pink ball gag. This ball gag was smaller than the average ball gag and the smallest ball gag in this couple’s collection. The only thing Braden abhorred about gags, especially ball gags, bit gags, and other similar gags was the drooling. That was not attractive to him. The small ball gag prevented anything like that from happening. Holding it towards her lips, Braden waited for his girlfriend to open her mouth. After she obliged, the ball was placed in between her teeth but not too far back into her mouth. The straps of the gag were tightened underneath her hair.

Without another word, the young man flipped his girlfriend onto her back. With her breasts facing upwards, Braden grabbed the pair of nipple clamps and wasted little time in attaching them to her nipples. Keeping her in this position, Braden winked as he took the handle of the flogger and rubbed it against the entrance of her womanhood. He did this for about ten or fifteen seconds and then stopped, turning the flogger in his hand so he could smack the whip against her sweet, wet pussy lips. This drew a moan from himself as it snapped against her flesh. “I’m going to whip your pussy, your ass, your breasts, and your feet before I fuck you.” Braden explained.

A loud moan left Alicia's lips as Braden smacked the whip between her legs, whipping her. His words had her struggling against the ropes that bound her. She felt the clamps tight on her nipples, squeezing them and giving her a delicious feeling of both pleasure and pain. "Touch me," The brunette tried to command her boyfriend through the ball gag that was in her mouth.
Her words came out muffled by the ball gag, but they had known each other for so long, and knew each other so well, that she was sure he knew what she had tried to tell him just now.

She tried to shift on the bed, though that was difficult given her current position. The best that the brunette could do, was shift on the bed and try and shove her breasts right in Braden's
face, telling him without words, that she wanted him to play with her breasts, and the clamps that were tight and tugging on her nipples. Alicia was more than ready for her boyfriend to
start teasing her and playing with her body. She loved when they did this and knew that he did, too. Her impatience kicked in, and the young woman fussed at him through the gag, telling Braden to do something already.

“Sometimes I wonder if you even have anything to say, or you’re just trying to turn me on.” Braden teased, watching his erection grow when Alicia started talking after the ball gag was put in her mouth. However, he did finally touch her. His hands wrapped around her breasts and squeezed them roughly. It dug the clamps harder into her nipples and his hard cock rested against her thigh. He looked deep into her eyes with this wide smile. He was so horny already. After fondling her chest for a bit, he stopped and moved Alicia onto her stomach again so her feet were back in the air. They were right in front of him so he leaned down and started to kiss and suck on her toes. As that was happening he grabbed the flogger.

It was whipped over her ass a couple times, moaning out as her feet were against his mouth. The young man’s cock was growing hard. “God, you look so fucking sexy all tied up like this.” He whispered before letting his cock rest in between her feet now. “Honestly, I don’t know where I want to fuck you. Your ass, your pussy, your feet, your breasts… maybe I’ll even take your gag out and let you suck me off. There’s just so much to do.” He grinned, rocking his hips against her feet.

Alicia moaned loudly against the ball gag in her mouth, when Braden wrapped his hands around her breasts and gave them a rough squeeze, loving how it felt. The nipple clamps dug even harder into her skin, and she cried out even louder, though the sound was still muffled. She felt his cock against her thigh, hard and eager. Their eyes were locked on each other, and his smile made her smile, too. He played with her breasts, which made her wiggle and moan at the attention. A few minutes later, she could only lay there as he put her on her stomach once more, with her feet in the air.

Both moans and laughter fell from her lips, once her boyfriend started to kiss and suck on her toes. She was so ticklish when it came to her feet and toes. The brunette knew that Braden enjoyed playing with and getting off with her feet, which is why she was happy to let him do it. But she did have to remind him to be careful when he stuck his face by her feet, as there
was always the chance she could accidentally kick him in the face and hurt him. A loud moan left her lips when he grabbed the flogger a few moments later and whipped her ass with it.

Each strike of the whip against here skin was both pleasure and pain, and it was so delicious. Also, when his mouth worked against her feet, she could feel him getting more and more turned on, and that in turn, turned her on even more, too. Braden's words made her smile. And so Alicia mumbled against the ball gag in her mouth, telling him a few ideas about how he should start them off, but as usual, with the gag over her mouth, her words were lost to him.

“You know, I love hogtying you so far. I’ve always thought about fucking you while you were hogtied. I didn’t think it might be that possible, but I think we can manage.” Braden wondered aloud. One thing he loved doing was exploring bondage positions that most people thought were impossible to be used for sex. One example was a chair tie. It was a classic bondage position for a captive in shows or movies but it was nothing that could be done that was sexual. Braden thought about doing it, though. He could make it work.

Finally, Braden rolled Alicia onto her back again and he crawled beside of her. One hand gripped her knees and pushed upwards, lifting her ass off the bed slightly. There was enough slack in the rope from her ankle cuffs to the handcuffs that allowed her legs to stretch out more and even open up a nice little gap between her thighs where he could fuck her. This was it and this was perfect. Smirking, Braden started to kiss her feet again, spending time with just her soles now as he could not get enough. Her giggles and moans when he played with her feet got to him every time and he always appreciated how well she took care of her feet for his pleasure.

“I love you so much, Princess. I love you more than anyone or anything in this entire world. Now, let’s have some fun together. “ Braden winked at the brunette before slowly sliding into her tight, wet womanhood. This time, Braden decided to start of slow as he thrust as deep as he could before pulling back at a slow rate. He did this constantly and looked deep into Alicia’s eyes. She looked so helpless like this and that turned Braden on. He was moaning quite constantly, more than normal since fucking her while she was hogtied was always high on his list of priorities and ideas.

Alicia was happy to listen what Braden had to say as she laid there tied and bound. She always found it amazing how her boyfriend never seemed to run out of new things that he wanted them to try together, and so far, there had been nothing that he had suggested so far, that had made her hesitate, for even a second. She was sure it certainly helped that she trusted him with her. To know her limits, and to know what she could and couldn't take. It came from them knowing for each other for so long, and the brunette was grateful for that connection between the two of them.

She let him move her body as he needed, waiting as he rolled her onto her back and then moved beside her. A soft laugh left her lips as her boyfriend lifted her ass off the bed to position her how he wanted. The young woman was glad to be able to stretch out her leg a little more, and knew just what Braden wanted when a gap between her thighs opened up, for him to use. Alicia saw the smirk on his lips, and one appeared on her own. She giggled as he started to kiss her feet once more. Always the most ticklish part of her body. "Love you, too, Brae." The brunette tried to say against the gag over her lips.

Her back arched, and a loud moan sounded against the gag, as Braden finally slipped his cock inside of her, making both of them feel amazing. His slow, deep thrusts felt like he was teasing her. Their eyes were locked together and she hoped that he could see a deep love for him in her eyes. She could tell by the amount of moans that left his lips, that this position had been something that he had been wanting them to try for a long time, and that he was definitely enjoying himself as they were together like this.

To Braden, there was just something so intimate about hearing Alicia say that she loved him with a gag in her mouth. It provided the perfect mixture of romance and kinkiness that he so craved. A smile spread across his face and he continued looking deep into the brunette’s eyes. Braden licked his lips and just thought about how lucky he was to have this with Alicia. He was so fortunate and Braden was so aroused right now. Yes, he started off slow but that did not last. After a minute or two thrusting into his girlfriend with this slow, teasing pace, Braden increased the speed of his hips thrusting back and forth. The tip of his cock pressed all the way against her cervix, right against her sweet spot and he pulled back until just an inch or two of his manhood was still inside Alicia.

Braden continued doing this, following this formula as his thrusting became faster and more powerful. The throbbing of his cock was becoming rough right now as he felt himself grow harder inside of Alicia. He slipped a hand in between her legs to start rubbing on her clit and used his other hand to reach down and play with her breasts. Now, Braden wanted to give Alicia all the sensation that he could. His lips were too far from hers in this position so he just decided to attack her feet again.

He knew how ticklish she was and he thought her giggles were so cute. The young man started kissing the soles of her feet again while thrusting. His balls slapped roughly against her ass and moans were falling from his lips. There was nothing but true love between these two. “Cum for me, Princess. Soak my cock. Moan as loud as you want. Don’t hold back.” Braden whispered to the love of his life, wanting her to get her orgasm first so he could feel his cock soaked with her sweet juices. That would be an amazing feeling, he already knew it so he worked his hips harder, trying to get her over the edge.

Alicia cried out as she came on Braden's cock, squeezing him tightly inside of her. Everything he had been doing drove her crazy, even when he kissed her foot, which always tickled her and caused her to giggle. The gag in her mouth was leaving an uncomfortable aftertaste, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that they were together and safe, and right now, they were making each other feel so damn good. Each time he shoved himself back inside of her, that sweet spot of hers got the most amazing workout and she loved it more and more every single time.

A smile was on her lips, when she felt him come right after she did. The brunette struggled against her bindings and then said, "Brae, get up here and kiss me.." Making her wishes known. The young woman loved when they made love, but her favorite thing of all was when they kissed. It was such a simple but amazing thing. The feel of his soft lips against hers, sometimes
with tongue, and sometimes without. Alicia knew that she could be happy with just kissing her boyfriend for forever. "I love you." She told him, and laid there, eagerly waiting to feel his lips against hers.

Unable to deny Alicia her wish, Braden reached down and unstrapped the ball gag. The male even stopped thrusting now that his cock was soaked with her juices. With an idea of how he wanted his orgasm to reach, Braden quickly untied the rope that connected her ankle cuffs to her handcuffs and even used the key to rid of the ankle cuffs. It left the brunette bound only with her handcuffs. The male plopped down onto the bed and pulled Alicia on top of him to straddle him. With a smile, he looked into her eyes and pulled her face down to his so they could kiss.

“Finish me off whenever you’re ready, Princess.” Braden murmured against her lips, sliding his tongue deep into her mouth to fondle and dominate her own tongue. His hands reached down to grip her ass tightly and he moaned out again, his head tilting back in the kiss and tilting to the side. He rubbed his cock fervently against her until she sunk down onto his length again. He was waiting for her to ride him. It was not going to take much more before his own orgasm reached. Until then, he was eager to keep Alicia’s chest against his own so they could kiss while having hot, kinky sex.

As soon as they were in their new position, Alicia wasted no time lifting her body up and down as she fucked herself on his cock. She moaned as they kissed and as she rode him, loving how good it felt to be this way with her boyfriend. As they did this, everything else just faded away from her mind for the time being. Her only focus was on Braden and how wonderful it felt for them to be alone, and to be able to show each other that they loved each other this way. They had never been shy about sex with each other, and she was glad that that hadn't changed.

"You mean everything to me," The young woman whispered against his lips, as she continued to move her body over his, wanting to finish him off and make him feel amazing. She looked deep into Braden's eyes as she kept moving her body, knowing that they both enjoyed every moment they spent together, both sexual and not. Each of them were the ones who knew
each other best, even over their own family members. And to have found such an amazing man who she loved, and who loved her more than anything, was a rare and beautiful thing
and she knew that.

Smiling against Alicia’s mouth, Braden returned the gesture. “You mean everything to me, too. I don’t ever want to be without you.” Just knowing how horrible of a world they now lived in was enough to make Braden keep Alicia close. His hands slipped down to her ass and squeezed the flesh. It was meant to give her pleasure while providing him leverage to slam her hips against his own and vice versa. He was breathing hard against her lips as the only thing he could think about in that moment was Alicia and these wonderful feelings going through his body.

“I love you so much, Alicia Clark. I’m close right now. I am going to fill you up again with my cum. I know that will make both of us so happy.” He smirked against her mouth, now playfully nipping at her lower lip, sliding his tongue deeper into her mouth as he tried to keep the kiss going for as long as he could. Just like he had told Alicia, it did not take him long to reach his orgasm as he felt his cock release powerful spurts of his semen inside of the brunette, filling her to the brim while he moaned out her name.

Seeing her boyfriend like this was both hot and sweet, though she usually made sure to leave off the last part most times, as men don't usually take well to being called sweet. But just because she didn't say it out loud, didn't mean that she wasn't thinking it. A few moments later, she felt his hands moved to her ass, squeezing the flesh and causing her to moan loudly, enjoying the contact there. Especially as Braden started to slam her hips against his, and then do the same for his own. The two of them getting immense pleasure out of the action.

"I love you too, Brae. And no matter how screwed up the world continues to get, it won't change how I feel about you. It won't change the fact that I still want to be your wife one day. I'm never going to lose hope of that happening.." A smile formed on her lips as Braden talked about filling her up with his come again. She worked her body harder against his, wanting him to
get that wonderful feeling and for him to do as he wanted and fill her up with his come. Kissing and biting on her boyfriend's lips as he finally released his come inside of her a few minutes later.

After Braden’s orgasm, the young man lay still. After a few seconds passed and Braden recovered his breathing pattern, he looked deep into her green eyes and offered a sweet smile. “We should get married as soon as we can.” Braden mused quietly, nuzzling their noses together. “I don’t see why not. I mean, the world is basically ending. I’m sure we can find a jewelry store around here. I don’t think anyone has really raided those stores. It’s not like they are of any monetary value anymore. I just want to marry you so badly, Alicia. I don’t care if we’re only 18. I don’t think those social norms apply anymore. Even if they did, I would not care. I love you.”

After telling her this, Braden kissed her passionately again before sitting up. He found the nearby key and used it to free Alicia’s wrists from the cuffs as his arms tightly wrapped around the brunette, his smile growing wide against her mouth just thinking about it. Their wedding would probably be something they do alone away from everyone else but that did not matter. He just wanted it to happen and he hoped that Alicia wanted to do the same thing as well. “Baby, we definitely have to take some of this equipment with us. There’s just so much to use.” Braden beamed happily.

Alicia smiled as she listened to everything that her boyfriend had to say. She definitely couldn't wait to be his wife. They had made plans to get married after college, but now that the world was ending, there was no reason to wait any longer. Besides, they didn't know how much time they would have together, with things being even worse now, than they've ever been. Life was just more dangerous now in general. His words had her smiling, and she happily nuzzled her nose back against her boyfriend's when he nuzzled his against hers. A smile was on her lips, as she listened to him.

As soon as the handcuffs were unlocked and she was free from them, leaned into Braden's touch when he wrapped his arms tightly around her. "At the very least, I want Clarke and Nick with us when we get married. It might not be a big thing, but they're family, and I'd really like to have them with us on such a special day. She laughed softly. "You're probably going to get a long lecture from Nick about not screwing up, and about making sure to take care of me. I apologize for that now. When he's not on drugs, Nick can be a pretty fiercely protective older brother."

"It's not a bad thing, because he's looking out for me. But I don't want you to worry about him actually threatening you or anything like that."

“Oh, I am not worried. I think Nick likes me more than he lets out. Besides, he has known me my entire life.” Braden pointed out, his arms tight around her. “I do think it would be nice for your mother and maybe Travis to be there as well but it’s not a big deal. I just want to be married to you, baby. That’s all I ever wanted. I know I am yours and you are mine forever regardless if we have the title of husband and wife or not, but it is just important to me that it happens.” Braden said with a shrug. Many people argued that being husband and wife was just simply a title and did not do anything real but Braden had dreamed about it for so long.

“So, what do you say? Maybe after we finish here, we could look at a jewelry store? There’s one not far from here. We should have plenty of time to leave and get back to your house before curfew.” He pointed out and nuzzled his nose against her cheek. “Do you want to play again or do you want us to go ahead and leave?” Braden asked softly, cupping her face with both hands as he kissed her. He could not get enough of her. Even if their fun for the time being was over, Braden wanted nothing more than to continue kissing and touching the love of his life.

"Give me a kiss for the road, and then we should get out of here and go scout out that store.." Alicia said and smiled. She wrapped her arms around Braden's waist, holding him close, and rubbing her nose against his cheek. A mischievous grin came over her lips and then a few moments later, the brunette started to tickle her boyfriend, laughing softly as she did so. Loving tickling and teasing him now that their fun was over for the time being. "Ready to get up, shower, get dressed and go look for some rings? We also need to pack some of the toys from here into some bags to bring with us."

The smile she wore wouldn't be leaving her lips any time soon. The young woman was excited about finally getting to marry her boyfriend. Sure, it wouldn't be a traditional wedding, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that they loved each other, and wanted to spend the rest of their lives together. She had debated telling her mother and Travis, but worried that they might try and interfere. In the end, alicia just said that she would tell her mother and Travis their plans, and tell them they were welcome to come, as long as they didn't ruin things.

After stealing a kiss from Alicia, Braden stood to his feet. The male even picked her up into his arms. One of his strong arms rested underneath her head. The other arm rested underneath her knees. Without any trouble, Braden climbed the stairs to the master bedroom of the home. Once inside, he sat Alicia down onto the counter. “You just sit there and look cute for me. Shouldn’t be too difficult right?” Braden teased while reaching into the shower as he worked on starting the water. Thankfully, power and water was not turned off yet so this was still possible. There was already shampoo and body wash inside the shower.

While waiting for it to warm up, Braden placed both hands onto her thighs. He smiled at the brunette, leaning down to kiss her. “I know most women won’t get to pick their ring but this is a different time. I’ll choose something and if you don’t’ like it, we can just look for something else. This is a dream come true.” Braden whispered, now moving to kiss down her neck. “You’re beautiful. I still wonder how I got so lucky. I can’t wait to explore with some of our new toys again.” His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her head against his chest.

"I don't want you to stress out over this. I love you, I trust you, and I trust your judgement. So whatever you pick, I know that I'll love, because I love you. So stop worrying, because soon enough I'm going to be your wife, and you'll be stuck with me for the rest of our lives.." She said the words with a smile on her lips as she thought about how amazing that was going to be. They kissed one more time, and then she relaxed in Braden's arms as he picked her up and brought her upstairs to the master bedroom and set her down on the counter. The brunette was more than happy to sit there and watch her sexy naked boyfriend walk around the house and do whatever he had planned.

Alicia grinned at his words. "I might be cute, but you're sexy! Especially that hot backside of yours.." She said and then chuckled softly. When he came back, the young woman locked eyes with her boyfriend as he placed his hands on her thighs. A few moments later, they met in a sweet kiss and the young woman moaned softly against his lips. "I can't wait to explore our new toys, too." She relaxed her head against his chest after he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you," The brunette told her boyfriend.

“I love you too.” Braden answered against her lips. He kept the kiss going for another thirty seconds before pulling back. Once the male checked the water running from the shower head and deemed it pleasing, he reached down to grab her hand, pulling her from the counter as he led her into the shower. “Now, you are just going to stand there and look sexy for me. I’m going to wash your body. Then, you can wash mine.” Once inside of the shower, Braden placed his hands around Alicia’s shoulders so he could turn her body however he needed her angled until every inch of her perfect body was wet. After that was done, Braden found his wash cloth and squirted some of the more feminine scented body washes that was obviously for the female in the house.

Braden was slow with this. He started from her neck and washed down her shoulders. He grinned at the sights of her neck peppered with love bites. He continued to wash lower on the front of her body. He took his time with her breasts, even playfully kissing her nipples each time before moving down lower on her abdomen. He could not stop smiling as he thought about their wedding and being able to take Alicia as his wife instead of only as his girlfriend. He washed down to her feet and of course he enjoyed that as he turned Alicia around, spending ample time with her ass, playing with and squeezing the flesh on her ass while washing her body.

"I can't really figure out if we're washing up, or if you're just looking for an excuse to play with my body in a water setting," Alicia teased as Braden's hands worked all over her body. She moaned each time he 'washed' her breasts, which really meant that he was basically playing with them. And when her boyfriend started to kiss her nipples, the brunette had to fight the
urge to keep his head plastered against her chest and keep his attention there for a while. But eventually time passed, and he moved on to washing and playing with other parts of her body.

Laughter and giggles left her whenever Braden got to her feet. No matter how often he played with her feet, it still tickled her. And when he turned her around in the shower, it wasn't long before the young woman felt his hands playing with and squeezing her ass, which caused more moans to leave her. "W-w-when's your t-turn..?" She asked, wanting to be able to give him the same amount of pleasure that he gave her. Alicia couldn't wait to get her hands all over Braden's amazing body. She was definitely looking forward to doing this together for the rest of their lives.

Before answer Alicia, Braden had an idea. Since her ass was perfectly position for this, he spread open her cheeks and allowed the tip of his cock to rub against her entrance. “The next chance we get for privacy… I’m going to take your ass, my love. It’s been way too long.” He smirked before releasing hold of her rear. It was meant to tease Alicia and get her thinking about him inside of her ass whenever they had a chance to be alone again without any responsibilities. Now, he looked into Alicia’s eyes and handed her one of the clean wash cloths.

“Go ahead, Princess. It’s my turn to have you wash and touch me.” He winked, standing however she needed him. “I know you have never been the type to wear dresses but I do know you have some. Is there any chance you can dress up for me when we have our wedding?” He knew that they would not have a gown or anything like that for her but he would really love seeing her in some of her dresses and heels when they had their little wedding together. Braden only hoped that Alicia felt the same way and he would dress for her however she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom